Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,233 members, 7,867,605 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:38 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6298428 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:09am On Apr 20, 2017
uzzyfire:
Nobody kidnaps foreigners in Lagos , except d foreigner finds himself at d wrong place at d wrong time

That's a ret@rded thing to say. Why would anyone invest money or move to such a place?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:28am On Apr 20, 2017
Nowenuse:

Yet your economy is so bleeping small. grin
you don't know the size of the Ghanaian economy ,so just talking.
Your can worry about the next time you will get your 2hours shift of electricity supply
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 20, 2017
gallivant:

I told you you are retarded. I am sure even Somalia has all those companies but where are the headquarters? Certainly not in congested Lagos! They are in Kenya or SA. Before you reply and show everyone how retarded you remember such facts are in the public domain. Good day.

Takes patience here sir sad
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:46am On Apr 20, 2017
gallivant:

I told you you are retarded. I am sure even Somalia has all those companies but where are the headquarters? Certainly not in congested Lagos! They are in Kenya or SA. Before you reply and show everyone how retarded you remember such facts are in the public domain. Good day.

This to me is also irrelevant.
1.Multinationals are set up for profit making,exploitation,repatriation of fund-capital flight e.t.c.
2.Multinationals have different modus operandi,
3.an m.n.c can decide to setup on rentage within a highrise supetstructure,it doesn't mean that she would treat the so called mother of "headquater"differentlly from other national branches hence,i see no preferencial cum advantageous treatment to brag about..
4.on the flipside we also have africapitalist indegenous firms (nigerian capitalists)that have metamophosed into multinationals,they are countless over here,so you should know better.
5.For nigeria to boast of having one of the largest economy,you should understand by common sense discretion, that it came via international market interconnectedness-she is not an isolationist state,she is a mixed economy,while free trade have an edge,so mnc are in their volumes over here.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:53am On Apr 20, 2017
gallivant:

That's a ret@rded thing to say. Why would anyone invest money or move to such a place?
becos d person wants to be rich. I hate it wen people say wat dey don't know, u are not in Nigeria yet for some reason u know that foreigners are kidnapped. there are thousands of foreigners in Lagos , iv not heard any of them being kidnapped

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:57am On Apr 20, 2017
Just30:
Your can worry about the next time you will get your 2hours shift of electricity supply
yes we know d size, it is small loooooooooolllll

OK , yes we will get d 2hrs electricity supply. just know that d 2hrs electricity supply has produced Africa's largest economy loooooooollll

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:41am On Apr 20, 2017
uzzyfire:
yes we know d size, it is small loooooooooolllll

OK , yes we will get d 2hrs electricity supply. just know that d 2hrs electricity supply has produced Africa's largest economy loooooooollll
celebrate your mediocrity.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:50am On Apr 20, 2017
Nowenuse:

There is no need comparing Nigerian and Kenyan cities. I think they are unique in their own way.

Nigeria and Kenya does not have the same population, so Nigerian cities naturally tend to be richer, larger and more populated.

Kenyan cities on the other hand seem to have better infrastructure (but very small and has lots of slums/underdeveloped areas).
The welfare margin Of Kenyan cities are higher. However, the developed parts have excellent tourist infrastructures.

What do you mean by 'Kenya cities have better infrastructures..'?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:03am On Apr 20, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:05am On Apr 20, 2017
TayserMahiri:

South Africa would make you look like babies

How many World class cities do they have?

1, Joburg
2, Cape Town
3, Pretoria
4, Durban

On the other hand Nigeria has 3. Remove the fact that South Africa as a country is 200 - 300 years older than Nigeria. grin

1, Lagos
2, Abuja
3, Port Harcourt

Nigeria is catching up. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:08am On Apr 20, 2017
Jay254:
It's only a blind person who will choose Lagos over Beautiful Nairobi... Ask the a hundreds of multinationals setting up offices in Nairobi over Joburg,Cairo and Lagos.

List all the multinationals companies in Nairobi and not in Lagos? grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:13am On Apr 20, 2017
TayserMahiri:

wait till they start their usual song. Ohh Nairobi this ohh that. Nairobi has not even a single competitor in the entire Nigeria.

What are the standards of competition that makes you conclude, Nairobi has no competitor in the entire Nigeria?

Oya, like dem here. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:21am On Apr 20, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Whats the point of many ugly cities?

Nairobi is better than New York, right?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 8:23am On Apr 20, 2017
Comparing Kenya to Nigeria is a crime against Common sense.

Comparing Nairobi to Lagos is a crime against Education.

It's Like saying because Seoul of korea, or Tokyo of Japan is more Organised therefore it is better than New York, That's stupid, Anyone making

Such a comparison deserves To be hanged.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 8:25am On Apr 20, 2017
forgiveness:

just a few

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 8:30am On Apr 20, 2017
Let See.

Lagos-New york

Abuja-Washington

Port Harcourt-Chicago

Calabar-Miami

Ibadan-Chicago

Kenya

New york-Nairobi

Washington-Nairobi

Miami-Nairobi

Chicago-Nairobi

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 8:33am On Apr 20, 2017
forgiveness:

for better measure, nairobi hosts TWO UN agencies http://web.unep.org https://unhabitat.org
Nairobi is not enugu

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:41am On Apr 20, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Nairobi alone attracts more multinational companies than Lagos and Abuja Combined. And am sure even if we add all other Naija cities, nairobi would still trounce them

Does it makes Nairobi better than Lagos that host the H/Qs of Multinationals in the world?

Nairobi is hosting branches of Multinationals companies. Bhuuuhahaha! grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 8:42am On Apr 20, 2017
Shaytun:
Comparing Kenya to Nigeria is a crime against Common sense.

Comparing Nairobi to Lagos is a crime against Education.

It's Like saying because Seoul of korea, or Tokyo of Japan is more Organised therefore it is better than New York, That's stupid, Anyone making

Such a comparison deserves To be hanged.
nice username,very appropriate.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 20, 2017
forgiveness:

How many World class cities do they have?

1, Joburg
2, Cape Town
3, Pretoria
4, Durban

On the other hand Nigeria has 3. Remove the fact that South Africa as a country is 200 - 300 years older than Nigeria. grin

1, Lagos
2, Abuja
3, Port Harcourt

Nigeria is catching up. grin

5.Port Elizerbirth
6.East London

even small towns in SA are very neat and well organized

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 20, 2017
Jayceon:
5.Port Elizerbirth
6.East London

even small towns in SA are very neat and well organized

East London, that's my hometown. Let me represent tongue

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ThunderingHooves: 9:06am On Apr 20, 2017
this is still alive! i left it at page 50 something
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 20, 2017
ZarZar:

East London, that's my hometown. Let me represent tongue
very beautiful,thanx for this one.South Africa is beautiful thank god I was born here,otherwise I wouldn't know what to do with myself LOL
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ThunderingHooves: 9:09am On Apr 20, 2017
forgiveness:

Nairobi is better than New York, right?
please, visit other african countries. Some countries have cleaner healthier and more livable cities.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 20, 2017
Jayceon:
very beautiful,thanx for this one.South Africa is beautiful thank god I was born here,otherwise I wouldn't know what to do with myself LOL

Kikikiki.

You'd probably be on NL hatin' grin

More from EL. Woot!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 20, 2017
ZarZar:

Kikikiki.

More from EL. Woot!
ohh my sister and bro were there last year,I won't miss it next time

As for those who hate SA,well I got two words for ya...WE UNDERSTAND

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 9:38am On Apr 20, 2017
uzzyfire:
how often does Jo's have hailstorms ? does it get very hot

It depends. Sometimes regularly during cold season, sometimes seldomly.
It does get hot during the hot season, but not like other northern cities. It never exceeds 33° like most southern cities, but the nights will still be cool (17-21°), no matter how hot the day is.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:43am On Apr 20, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I knew this would follow promptly. I hope you know that what usually results are nigerian cities looking like big slums. Thats why Nigeria is not very attractive to foreign companies. They just google one image of Lagos and what comes up is an ugly city and they conclude its hell there. Dude, don't get pissed by nairobi. Its so sad when you get pissed because the city looks awesome

And yet thousands of foreigners abode in Lagos!? shocked grin

Bhuuuhahaha!

Having multinationals doesn't define anything.

Lagos and Abuja are far infrastructurally better than Nairobi. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by diablos: 9:53am On Apr 20, 2017
[s]
Jayceon:
[/s]

Otherwise you would be a leech or a zygote perspiring, gasping and shuddering somewhere in d deserts of Somalia or sudan.

Stewpid dvmb fvck! Descendant of a serial rapist and a family tree of whores!

Ur life must suck in real time cuz u ain't got shiit 2 do than troll d forum day in...night out!

Now take a quick scram like d brownie below b4 something hard hits u undecided

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 9:56am On Apr 20, 2017
Just30:

The world knows the size of your tiny economy, unless u have your own figures you want to pull out from your ass

Meanwhile, you too should worry about the Witch camps all over your country... Who even knows if your family members might be there?
Nigerian women are winning miss world while your women are being concentrated in witch camps all over your tiny filthy country.
Nigerians are manufacturing cars with our poor power supply while you primitives are still chasing witches in the 21st century!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 10:05am On Apr 20, 2017
Jayceon:
ZarZar:

Kikikiki.

More from EL. Woot!

Well it's so sad that while the whites were building all these wonderful infrastructures, you blacks were dancing nakedd all over and till date you are still dancing nakedd while Nigerians are manufacturing Cars.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Cutezt(m): 10:07am On Apr 20, 2017
Nowenuse:

Meanwhile, you too should worry about the Witch camps all over your country... Who even knows if your family members might be there?
Nigerian women are winning miss world while your women are being concentrated in witch camps all over your tiny filthy country.
Nigerians are manufacturing cars with our poor power supply while you primitives are still chasing witches in the 21st century!
Kikikikiki
I Have A Friend From Ghana Who Is Schooling In Nigeria, Immidiately He Came In, He Was Acting Weird Around Everyone, It Took Him A While To Adjust, I Later Learnt That He Acted So Because Of The Negative Image Nigeria Has In Ghana, He Said Nollywood Movies Are Even Compounding The Problem, But He Now Understands That They Are All Lies, He Is Always Amazed At The Development In Lagos, Most Of These People Arguing With You Have Never Seen The Borders In Their Country, Dont Waste Your Strenght Bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.