Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3797) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6208217 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3794) (3795) (3796) (3797) (3798) (3799) (3800) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:13am On Mar 09, 2019
tylann:
Good lord you should really try me cool
I will ask Mtis for permission

LMFAO @ bolded. You're a cocksure little fucker, aren't you? grin

I think I'll leave it to imagination tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:15am On Mar 09, 2019
Just30:
the previous gov't initiated ANAS
the current gov't appointed a special prosecutor to work on the various cases that come up.

Hmm what is ANAS
How has is been effective
Have corrupt officials been arrested
Corruption is consuming Kenya day by day
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:16am On Mar 09, 2019
tylann:

Hmm
Not bad

I got tons of Sagittarius friends in real life. We get on so well but I don't think I'd ever date one because most of them are sluts, both male & females. Do you have nice teeth? Most if not all, have these big, beaming smiles.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:17am On Mar 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO @ bolded. You're a cocksure little fucker, aren't you? grin

I think I'll leave it to imagination tongue

I will dickmatize you cool
Don't leave it at imagination

Okay Mtis will kill me for this lipsrsealed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 8:17am On Mar 09, 2019
[s]
vaxx:
You know i promise you will learn by force even if you are not willing to do so.let me educate you the more, the south west already had telephone presence as far back in the year 1886, your so called Calabar which is not part of yeebos republic got connected to Telephone very late .while lagos has gotten a three-channel line carrier system which was commissioned between Lagos and Ibadan and was later extended to Osogbo, Kaduna, Kano, Benin, and Enugu. . enugu ( the yeebos rebublic was the last in this category. Communication technology is a major signifier of civilizations and if Lagosians and southwestern were already making telephone calls more than 70 years before Igbo citizens, where then did you get the warped idea that you in any any chances had any significant technology. as far back18 century , Cable and Wireless Company of the UK had commissioned a submarine cable link between Lagos and London and in same 18 century a post office was established in Lagos; all these before the emergence of Nigeria as an amalgamated country. If I may ask again, where did the stupid idea that Igbo developed had a technology come from? Or that Lagos or some other Yoruba progressive region was developed with Nigeria's money when Lagos was not even part of Nigeria until 1914.
The first Yoruba lawyer Christopher Alexander Sapara Williams was called to the English Bar in 1879 whilst the first Igbo lawyer, Sir Louis Mbanefo, was called to the English bar in 1937. Again the first Yoruba medical practitioner, Dr. Nathaniel King, graduated in 1875 from the University of Edinburgh whilst the first Igbo medical practitioner, Dr. Akannu Ibiam, graduated from another Scottish University in 1935. At least Yoruba here already demonstrate and used that western civilization ahead of you till today and now.The first Igbo alphabet-character set and Igbo primer (Isoama-Ibo) was published by Bishop Samuel Ajayi Crowther (a Yoruba man from Osogun) in 1857. How can you now claim superiority over the Yoruba race when your forebears will disagree with you. especially your amcestor who first migrate to yoruba land cus of economic predicament of the yeebos land
[/s]

Emotional rants of a crackhead.

I'd learn from you and, you can't even spell correctly, dumbo, looooool.

You talked about Yorubas producing the first medical doctor in Nigeria- I gave proofs to show that an Efik man was the first doctor in Nigeria, now you're talking about connecting communications, looooooool. Olaudah Equiano had wrote a book telling his story in English language before some dumbass connecting communications.

Civilization is Igbo and, Igbo is civilization. Igbos developed a system of writing in pre colonial times while, your dumbass yoorobeer folks were writing Arabic.

An Efik man was the first doctor in Nigeria not some phantom Yoruba man your stark illiterate mom, who never read any book told you. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jaqenhghar: 8:18am On Mar 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I can also relate to 99% of my sign's traits. The only one I disagree with in all that has been said about Aquarius is that we're not jealous. I'm insanely jealous.
Below is spot on.
[img]https://media1./images/0fa1e58c69db180466c259b4870abd65/tenor.gif?itemid=3635563[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:19am On Mar 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I got tons of Sagittarius friends in real life. We get on so well but I don't think I'd ever date one because most of them are sluts, both male & females. Do you have nice teeth? Most if not all, have these big, beaming smiles.

I rarely smile you know
Iam not a slut
It is long since i last fcked

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:19am On Mar 09, 2019
tylann:

Hmm what is ANAS
How has is been effective
Have corrupt officials been arrested
Corruption is consuming Kenya day by day
some have been sacked awaiting prosecution
others too on trail

ANAS is an investigative journalist
from an MP to the ordinary Ghanaian is afraid of him
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:19am On Mar 09, 2019
Jonraid:
You aren't as humanitarian as mother Teresa though,she seems to be caring about black Americans,black South Africans and pretty much everyone else on this continent.She doesn't like being called Mother Teresa but TayserMahiri was bang on when she gave her that name! I know she'll be mad when she sees this!

Haven't yet seen the stubborn and rebellious side of you but I've seen Mother Teresa sometimes having a way different thinking approach than others.You might argue a bit with her before you finally agree on a point! Damn!

Who is that, Mother Teresa?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:20am On Mar 09, 2019
Think I'll have to find an Aquarius as my mate

It s*cks when you are not arguing or tussling around! It may sound strange but I love me a b*tch that talks back! Love it when they do that cause imma always talk back and put them in they rightful place! That sh*t be interesting and fun PMSL!
XhosaNostra:

I like trouble though grin

They just seem too "stiff" for my liking. Never dated a Virgo man but I like their intellect & humour

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:21am On Mar 09, 2019
Another Aquarius here,you know her! grin
XhosaNostra:

Who is that, Mother Teresa?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:22am On Mar 09, 2019
Just30:
some have been sacked awaiting prosecution
others too on trail

ANAS is an investigative journalist
from an MP to the ordinary Ghanaian is afraid of him

Okay has any corrupt official been sent behind bars
In Kenya corrupt officials are arrested released on bail just like that and life continues
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 8:22am On Mar 09, 2019
Just30:
the previous gov't initiated ANAS
the current gov't appointed a special prosecutor to work on the various cases that come up.
Jerry Rawlings dealt drastically dealt with Ghana corruption
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:23am On Mar 09, 2019
tylann:

I will dickmatize you cool
Don't leave it at imagination

Okay Mtis will kill me for this lipsrsealed

Yeah right lol. That stuff doesn't work on me. I'm the Teflon biatch tongue You're gonna need to have more than just dick to get me obsessed grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:23am On Mar 09, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:25am On Mar 09, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

[img]https://media1./images/0fa1e58c69db180466c259b4870abd65/tenor.gif?itemid=3635563[/img]

LMFAO. I knew you were gonna eyeroll. Whatever. I still think we're friends because you're a Sag tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:25am On Mar 09, 2019
rvp20182:
Jerry Rawlings dealt drastically dealt with Ghana corruption
pls don't talk about him. i will suggest he slow Ghana development.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:25am On Mar 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Yeah right lol. That stuff doesn't work on me. I'm the Teflon biatch tongue You're gonna need to have more than just dick to get me obsessed grin

I don't want you to be obsessed with tylann
I will just give you a hard d.ick and that is it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:27am On Mar 09, 2019
vaxx:
pls don't talk about him. i will suggest he slow Ghana development.

I want a country that has successful dealt with corruption in Africa
So that Kenya can take notes
Corruption is making Kenya a failed state
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:28am On Mar 09, 2019
tylann:

I rarely smile you know
Iam not a slut
It is long since i last fcked

Yeah but do you have a nice full set of teeth in your mouth? Do girls say "Ooh Tylann, I just love your smile/teeth", following by the sound of a panty dropping grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 8:29am On Mar 09, 2019
[s]
vaxx:
i love the way i am forcing you to use your head instead of your ass...what destroy ojuukwu and her fellow brethren are not just simply the Nigeria advance weapons but a well strategic planning by awolowo and the scorpions(The Yoruba heros)The two gentlemen put a stop to that nonsense of your so called agitation. biafra untrained army Will definitely never forget them. Another person that put ends to your everlasting madness was obasonjo. he slashes the productive part of biafra into two . making south south "" the productive part a geopolitical zone of her own"". so if eventually you guys want to end up living, you can easily go away with your potopoto republic.
[/s]

This is the worst combination- yoorobeer and ewe. What's it with y'all Gaynaians denying your roots? Kwametut, a Gaynaian chap on here with a south African mom, never did stop cussing Gayna and her people, loooooool.

Obasanjo is a great coward. He was shot in the butt by Biafran soldiers while, running away from the battlefront. He lost 1000 men in 1 hour. Pick a book and read and, stop listening to some fairy tales told by your maternal folks, loooooool.

Show us one warhead ever produced by your paternal and maternal folks. It's not my b'ness that Gaynaians preferred sitting home all day like Somalis eating kenke while, the Igbos, the most brilliant black race put their high IQs to use, building warheads in the 60s. grin grin grin grin grin

In fact, you got a new assignment. Show me one black African army that ever built these things in the 60s.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:30am On Mar 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Yeah but do you have a nice full set of teeth in your mouth? Do girls say "Ooh Tylann, I just love your smile/teeth", following by the sound of a panty dropping grin

Hmm
Well i have nice set of teeth
I use alot of tactics to get girls drop they pants for tylann not just teeth

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:36am On Mar 09, 2019
Jonraid:
Think I'll have to find an Aquarius as my mate

It s*cks when you are not arguing or tussling around! It may sound strange but I love me a b*tch that talks back! Love it when they do that cause imma always talk back and put them in they rightful place! That sh*t be interesting and fun PMSL!

LMFAO. Stick to having one as a mate then because the women you ain't gonna win by arguing. Put whom for where?

I laugh in Khoisan- XiXiXiXiXiXi grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:37am On Mar 09, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:37am On Mar 09, 2019
SuperIgbo1:
[s][/s]

Emotional rants of a crackhead.

I'd learn from you and, you can't even spell correctly, dumbo, looooool.

You talked about Yorubas producing the first medical doctor in Nigeria- I gave proofs to show that an Efik man was the first doctor in Nigeria, now you're talking about connecting communications, looooooool. Olaudah Equiano had wrote a book telling his story in English before some dumbass connecting communications.

Civilization is Igbo and, Igbo is civilization. Igbos developed a system of writing in pre colonial times while, your dumbass yoorobeer folks were writing Arabic.

An Efik man was the first doctor in Nigeria not some phantom Yoruba man your stark illiterate mom, who never read any book told you. grin grin grin grin grin grin
illiterate mofo.

start attacking Strawman, i have been forcing basic elementary knowledge to that your dumb skull since begining. ado you know you can't fathom out proper grammar ? and i have not used that against you since your basic elementary educatuont problem is far bigger than that.

i just patiently educate you about how your tribe and the entire yeebos republic was far backward and Yoruba statemen become an architect of what we be term as progressive society in yeebos. All thanks to ajagi crowthder for changing yeebos destiny.

Even the so called calabar which are not part of biafra (potopoto republic ) know historically what Yoruba educational systems had done for the Yoruba race.

You have become a nuisance to youruba society and this a problem fedralism is causing.. if not by now, you will have been flush out like unwanted weed.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:37am On Mar 09, 2019
Jonraid:
Another Aquarius here,you know her! grin

Who, Ednited?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Legonviking: 8:38am On Mar 09, 2019
samorobo:

Lol ....it seems the hiv virus has affected your brain cheesy grin grin grin ;DFuckeduppedness grin grin grin

Here in Nigeria ghanian prostitutes (ashawo) are litter every where with their cheap ass from Allen avenue to empire yaba grin grin grin grin angry

worry you have overtaken Italy grin grin grin

You have no idea the number of Nigerians in prostitution in Ghana

logo
Headlines | Oct 15, 2017
Young Nigerian Prostitutes In Ghana...High Commissioner ‘Weeps’
By CitiFMonline

Nigerian High Commissioner to Ghana, His Excellency Olufemi Micheal Abikoye, has met over 500 Nigerian girls who are engaging in commercial sex activities in Kumasi.

The meeting forms part of measures to liaise with relevant authorities to find decent jobs for the girls who are mostly trafficked to Ghana to engage in such illegal activities.

Efforts are also underway to repatriate girls who have been trafficked to Ghana to engage in commercial sex work.

Olufemi Micheal Abikoye is outraged at the increasing number of Nigerian citizens engaging in illicit activities in some parts of Ghana.

The High Commissioner cited cyber-crime, prostitution and child trafficking, as some nefarious acts Nigerian nationals living in Ghana were engaging in.

He made the remarks at the Ceeta-Kel hotel in Kumasi as part of his tour to meet the Nigerian community in the Ashanti and Brong Ahafo regions, as well as city authorities in both regions.

Mr. Abikoye also met police in the Ashanti region after over thirty (30) female Nigerian sex workers and child-traffickers were arrested by the command in a massive swoop.

He said it was high time the Nigerian community in Ghana supported the High Commission to work at nipping such negative activities in the bud.

He indicated that, the activities of these young girls were denting the image of Nigeria.

“Let's face the truth, let's talk to ourselves as Nigerians. Go and see what aged 14, 15 little girls are doing here. I mean, I am a parent and it is something that bothers my heart that can make me cry. How can a 10-year old, a 12-year old girl be engaging in this type thing. I am going there. Is that the place I should be going? Is that what I should do as High Commissioner?”

He expressed concern about how teenage girls who have been trafficked from Nigeria to Ghana are engaging in commercial sex work.

Ashanti Regional Police Commander, COP Ken Yeboah, told Citi News the meeting discussed ways to send young girls trafficked from Nigeria back home.

He said some of the girls the police arrested were sent back to custody after they were screened.

COP Yeboah disclosed that police have begun investigations to identify persons behind the trafficking of the young girls.

–---

Ghanaian police arrest 41 Nigerian prostitutes
Published
September 1, 2018
Jesusegun Alagbe with agency report

The Weija District Command of the Ghana Police Service has arrested 41 Nigerian prostitutes, as well as 14 male clients.

According to online Ghanian newspaper, ghanaweb.com, the prostitutes were arrested around a place called Choice, where several pubs operate at night.

Chief Inspector Diana Tei Eninful, who led the arrest, said the police had received several reports from residents of the area about the nuisance activities of the prostitutes.

The residents also lamented that the prostitutes had turned the vicinity into a haven for drug peddlers and armed robbers.

Based on the complaints, Eninful said the the police laid surveillance and subsequently arrested 41 prostitutes, most of whom were between 18 and 25 years.

She said the prostitutes sometimes intentionally hoot at and accuse passersby of refusing to pay them after allegedly having enjoyed their coital services, and so pounce on such clients with the help of their gangs of pimps – a situation she said had brought insecurity to the whole neighbourhood.

The report added that 14 male clients were arrested alongside the prostitutes by the police for allegedly soliciting.

Copyright PUNCH.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:38am On Mar 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Because his humour is too intelligent for you to comprehend. Stick to your slapstick we don't care if you approve or not.

Shuuu! Boring South African jokes are only intelligent to less intelligent Southies. grin

So, don't come sell bad product here. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:39am On Mar 09, 2019
tylann:

I don't want you to be obsessed with tylann
I will just give you a hard d.ick and that is it

Lol, it doesn't work like that with me. I'm the drugs baby, I'll make you high grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:40am On Mar 09, 2019
tylann:

Hmm
Well i have nice set of teeth
I use alot of tactics to get girls drop they pants for tylann not just teeth

Lol, OK. Like what?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:41am On Mar 09, 2019
forgiveness:

Shuuu! Boring South African jokes are only intelligent to less intelligent Southies. grin

So, don't come sell bad product here. grin

Riiight.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:42am On Mar 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, it doesn't work like that with me. I'm the drugs baby, I'll make you high grin

Never
I want to prove iam not a prick cool
You will get it at gear 12
Speaking of drugs cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3794) (3795) (3796) (3797) (3798) (3799) (3800) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.