Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,556 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:30 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6287713 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan are also still standing btw. The moment you realise that you guys aren't special it's the day youll learn to respect other nations
yes we are bro, Africa will only progress when Nigeria progresses (fact) . d destiny of Africa is on Nigeria's palms everybody in d world knows
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MrMaestro: 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
That wasn't the first time a fight broke out either. It happens all the time. And someone has the nerve to call Nigeria a jungle. Lol the irony. Look at the animals and how white people are looking at them. They are thinking "why cant we just bomb these animals out of this country for christs sake?" grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THWohkoj0X8
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
Jayceon:
you are catching up with yourself not SA..sorry but you ain't my competition
dude na u sabi. every country aspires to be great but a country like south Africa can Neva be great
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
Jayceon:
the irony?? Huahahahahahahaha...as if the entire world don't already know that your country is a giant Amazon with very dangerous predators
and yet......
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MrMaestro: 3:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
uzzyfire:
and yet......
He's here on a nigerian made platform talking.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 3:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
TayserMahiri:

I want to give you a very simple task. Get hold of your keyboard and type "Lagos Pictures". See what comes first. Now, type Nairobi pictures, see what comes first.

You are likely to notice that your first task comes up with chaos, while your second comes up with beauty. That is exactly how the world sees Nigeria.
Answer to your task,please keep deceiving your self

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MrMaestro: 3:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
"Zuma, YOU ARE A DELINQUENT! YOU HAVE TO LEAVE!" How can a president be disrespected like this in front of everyone in parliament? grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JFn8FWLI_E

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
forgiveness:

Don't be arrogant, the same way Japanese laughed at Korea urge to catch up with Japan in terms of infrastructures and Technology. grin

We can still remember what Japan said then but today South Korea don pass Japan. grin

Be humble boy.. grin
but you are not SK and will never be...look at it this way dude,I don't have a problem with other African countries working their butts off to achieve greatness so your South Korea example is just out.what's arrogant about what I said?? Did I say nigeria will never progress??

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
Muafrika2:

Most definitely,

Most obviously those MNCs in Nairobi are branches while the H/Qs are located outside Kenya. grin

While Nigeria's MNCs H/Qs are located in Lagos and pioneered by indigenous Nigerians. grin

Most definitely, Lagos is far better than Nairobi. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 3:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
Jayceon:
but you are not SK and will never be...look at it this way dude,I don't have a problem with other African countries working their butts off to achieve greatness so your South Korea example is just out.what's arrogant about what I said?? Did I say nigeria will never progress??

Why are you insured when I said Nigeria is catching up, huh? grin

South Korean don't have the human resources and natural resources as we do but see where they are today. grin

Thanks to one man's vision. grin

We are catching up with South Africa soon. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
Jayceon:
loooooll baba Nigeria is already great in Africa weda u like am , weda u no like am

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
these guys don't know d kind of influence Nigeria has on Africa .if Nigeria dies, Africa dies . Nigeria is Africa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 20, 2017
uzzyfire:
nobody thinks highly of south Africa . correction!white S.Aans are middlemen while d blacks are just useless

loooooll Nigeria is a top dog in Africa weda u like or not baby ,its fact

Lol, OK. Delusional as always.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ThunderingHooves: 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
i think like mtumsuper said, let us hear from the kenyans living/working/studying/doing business etc in Nigeria come out and give us a balanced picture. Surely there must be some kenyans living there. Come out ,come out, wherever you are.

I have missed alot, and i now see this is a free for all brawl with Ghanaians and South Africans entering the mess. Very sad about the insults, its not good, lets be focused people.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, OK. Delusional as always.
I'm not delusional baby Its fact . OK let me ask if its not Nigeria ,hu is d top dog in Africa?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
uzzyfire:
loooooll baba Nigeria is already great in Africa weda u like am , weda u no like am
that's wonderful grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
Jayceon:
that's wonderful grin
weda u like am, weda u no like am
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
uzzyfire:
I'm not delusional baby Its fact . OK let me ask if its not Nigeria ,hu is d top dog in Africa?

I'll let the SA guys answer that. I'm over this topic already.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 20, 2017
ZarZar:

I'll let the SA guys answer that. I'm over this topic already.
lool OK baby

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
uzzyfire:
these guys don't know d kind of influence Nigeria has on Africa .if Nigeria dies, Africa dies . Nigeria is Africa
nigeria died long ago and Africa is still standing

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
uzzyfire:
weda u like am, weda u no like am
non of my business what goes on in your country grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 4:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
Tonyebarcanista,I can't find your quote but you said we KENYANS are going overboard. Hardly. We unrolled our HDI and your boys fell silent except so say its irrelevant. They unveiled buildings and claimed more skyscrapers than us til we showed irrefutable evidence of new and upcoming skyscrapers.
We went to world Legatum prosperity index,global logistics performance index and REAL econ stats to show Nigeria vis a vis Kenya. I've seen a serious sociocultural dysfunction among many nairalanders. A desire to denigrate,hate and humiliate others in the endless threads of those type-we're not the ones keeping this poo up;we're merely showing the reality.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
Jayceon:
nigeria died long ago and Africa is still standing
lol how can a dead country still have d largest GDP loooooooll u guys shud remeba this anytime u want to talk rubbish
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:52pm On Apr 20, 2017
While I entered this thread to puncture the delusional bubbles of many of our African brothers here, I won't be sucked into bragging about Nigeria. grin I'm not gonna lie, this is one of the most effed up countries on the planet (so are most African nations). If I had to return to this planet and had a choice of nationality, this shiithole would hardly rank among my top 100 destinations. This kleptocracy is hopeless.

I also don't quite grasp those who brag about how "big" we are. If anything, our size is bloated and unwieldy and the colonial amalgamation is a colossal mistake we're still paying for today. What makes up today's Nigeria would be far more manageable broken up as anything between 2 and 6 different federating units. Half of Scottish people don't give a shiiit about being part of the mighty UK. They would love their small nation to cater for itself and forge alliances as it wishes. Catalans and Basque people don't care about bragging as proud members of a great Spain.

If you were a citizen of Switzerland or Sweden or Norway or Finland or Luxembourg, with proud cultures and the best standards of living in Europe, you'd hardly be jealous of a backward Russia just because they're far "bigger" than all those countries combined. Even tiny Monaco with a population of 37,000 never cared to merge with France.

I don't really care if Nigeria's economy is bigger than anyone's. I care more about the living standards of our citizens. Gabon has a far, far, far better economy than Nigeria and it's a small nation. I would be more proud to be Gabonese than Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
uzzyfire:
lol how can a dead country still have d largest GDP loooooooll u guys shud remeba this anytime u want to talk rubbish
and the question continues...
How can a country with the highest GDP have 90% of it's citizens living below wild animals?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
Having the largest GDP is not an achievement. It would be an embarrassment if a country with one-quarter of Africa's population doesn't have the largest GDP. Having a larger GDP per capita than Ghana or Kenya is an achievement though. grin I can even bet if you factored only the GDP of black people in South Africa, we'd top them too.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
Jayceon:
and the question continues...
How can a country with the highest GDP have 90% of it's citizens living below wild animals?

The 90% you dug out from your arse, abi?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
uzzyfire:
OK how the hell do u know Nigeria road networks have potholes ,u haven't even been to d country.

and even in d state Nigeria is , its still in d African spotlight .

why do u think white people fear Nigerians , cos they know that Nigerians are way smatter and wiser than an average African . u forgotten that Nigerians are also seen as people with extremely high IQs(more than an average African) and Africa's giants

Forget the roads, even your runways have potholes. So much for high IQs! ha ha
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
overcome your own slavery brotherman, that makes you even drown in the sea trying to run away from it, the one that pushes your women to prostitute In Europe ,the one leaves you with a shhtty medical system while your leaders are in Europe gettin the best treatment, the one makes you queue for fuel while it's proceeds are chowed by the elite, if I'm I'm slave to the whiteman hen you're an even greater slave because you are suffering under you own black ma

Ha ha!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
68816419:

Answer to your task,please keep deceiving your self

Being Nigerian of course means you won't notice chaos perhaps because you are used. Only a blind person won't notice the prevailing chaos in the second. Very big difference

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
ThunderingHooves:
i think like mtumsuper said, let us hear from the kenyans living/working/studying/doing business etc in Nigeria come out and give us a balanced picture. Surely there must be some kenyans living there. Come out ,come out, wherever you are.

I have missed alot, and i now see this is a free for all brawl with Ghanaians and South Africans entering the mess. Very sad about the insults, its not good, lets be focused people.

I would want to know what Kenyans would be doing in Naija though

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
forgiveness:

Most obviously those MNCs in Nairobi are branches while the H/Qs are located outside Kenya. grin

While Nigeria's MNCs H/Qs are located in Lagos and pioneered by indigenous Nigerians. grin

Most definitely, Lagos is far better than Nairobi. grin

In Kenya, we have our own multinationals, born in Kenya and by Kenyans.I will avoid mentioning those owned by Kenyans who are not Africans.I will also mention the Government of Kenya as Kenya is a Mixed Economy and the Government is present in EVERY sector as a means of ensuring thar there is no foreign domination.And the fact that the Government of Kenya happens to be dominated by Africans.
And that Kenya is a Mixed Economy,our Government makes an effort to be in every sector so that it can keep costs down and not let greedy capitalists exploit us.It keeps the economy even.Allowing private individuals to invest, but not exploit.Our Government is also business minded, allowing its businesses to expand beyond the country.

Examples.
1.The Kenya Commercial Bank is East and Central Africa's largest Bank and initially owned by the Government of Kenya.It has branches in Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda and South Sudan.
2.KENOL/KOBIL is Kenya's second/third largest oil marketer by market share and by far the largest in terms of Distribution and petrol stations.It is mainly owned by Kenyan billionaire Nicholas Biwott and former President Moi.
It is present in Kenya(as both Kenol and Kobil)Uganda, Ethiopia(Kenol) Tanzania,Rwanda, Zambia,DRC,Malawi,Ethiopia and South Sudan(KOBIL).
3.Kenya Reinsurance is a Government of Kenya Parastatal and IS BY FAAAAR the largest re insurer on the African contninent, present in every African country in addition to the United States. Africa=Re does not even come close!!
4. The Cooperative Bank of Kenya is owned by the Cooperative Movement, the Government of Kenya and George Mwangi and is one of the oldest banks in Kenya. It operates in Kenya,Ethiopia and South Sudan.
5. Uchumi is owned by the public on the Nairobi Stock exchange and partially by the Kenyan Government is a supermarket chain with a presence in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania
6. The East African Portland Cement Company is a Government Parstatal that has factories in Nairobi,Athi River and Kampala as well as in Kigali.
7. Seven Seas Technologies is a Kenyan Multinational owned by Rob van Hoeck(A Kenyan European of Afrikaans ancestry, we have those.)who was an IBM computer seller and Mike Macharia(Kenyan Kikuyu selling Compaq computers) however Mike Macharia was the majority shareholder, which paved way for him to become CEO of Seven Seas. Today, it is one of Kenya's largest technological companies owned by two Kenyans and except in Zimbabwe, owns a majority stake in all the 5 firms that form Seven Seas Technologies. It has operations in Zambia, Zimbabwe, Angola, Mozambique, Ghana, Nigeria, Ethiopia and Burundi in addition to Kenya and Rwanda.
8. Royal media Services,Kenya's largest media house is owned by SK Macharia and has a presence in all East African countries
9.Centum Investments is one of Africa's most profitable Investment vehicles.It is owned by the Government of Kenya through parastatal ICDC, Kenyan Businissman Chris Kirubi and a small percentage is on the stock exchange.It has constantly delivered high profitability ratios with returns of above 15% Return on its Investments year on year.Leading to its employees often getting salary bonuses of at least sh 1 million minimum.The company has an investment portfolio that spans across the East African Community.
10.The Commercial Bank of Africa is owned by the Kenyatta Family and is now one of the largest banks in Kenya.It is found in all East African nations save for Burundi. It pioneered M-Shwari, a product on MPESA that allows one to borrow loans on your mobile phone .They earn high interest(7.5% monthly) and have the lowest bank default rate of only 2%.
So Above, I have mentioned several Kenyan African investors, the Government of Kenya, which is an investor and in only one case have I mentioned one minority shareholder(Seven Seas) of a Kenyan who is not of African origin.
I can go on and on..As I keep finding even ones I never knew of!!And they are not Asians or Arabs or Europeans but Africans!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.