Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,820 members, 7,848,280 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 07:24 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3883) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6263603 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3880) (3881) (3882) (3883) (3884) (3885) (3886) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:08am On Mar 14, 2019
Na everything we get ooo, even snow sef grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:08am On Mar 14, 2019
AskiaHarem:
1. The Richest Kenyan
2. The richest South African
3. The Richest Nigerian

What happened to your other moniker thesomaliavenge

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 8:09am On Mar 14, 2019
tylann:

Like said this guy is an idiot
He thinks all African countries are shitty like Nigeria
Nigeria is a retrogressing country
And it is embarrassing Africa

The entire history of South African and Kenyan development in 4 Photos.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 8:10am On Mar 14, 2019
tylann:

What happened to your other moniker thesomaliavenge

Are you still this desperate and delusional? I thought you would have seen a doctor by now.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 14, 2019
Yobeezy:

Yes you're stupid,you keep on blabbering here your country is better than others yet when told to back the claim,you go extremely mad!
You are on a Nigeria forum, that means you are more stupid than the average joe cheesy cheesy anything you type here is invalid to me grin grin foool

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:12am On Mar 14, 2019
samorobo:

Don't be ridiculous. ..we employed tthen to work and and that we are their boss.....from the post your they are not investing in our economy but rather we are investing in their bank account. ....so we are not the reject here because they came running when we called...that does not define rejection but authority

You're are a liar! Read the article. Only 13 came! Of the original 13, only 4 stayed. They say your country is underdeveloped grin And ugly cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:13am On Mar 14, 2019
AskiaHarem:

The entire history of South African and Kenyan development in 4 Photos.

You keep dwelling in history and the past why
Focus on the present
And the present says Nigeria is the world poverty capital
Fulani herdesmen are performing genocides in Nigeria while you are worried about the past
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:14am On Mar 14, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Richest people in Nigeria vs Richest people in Bantu Land

And yet millions are still piss poor.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:14am On Mar 14, 2019
XhosaNostra:

You're are a liar! Read the article. Only 13 came! Of the original 13, only 4 stayed. They say your country is underdeveloped grin And ugly cheesy

Haaaaa!!! lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:15am On Mar 14, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Imagine. An entire "private" school have collapsed but they're on this thread talking nonsense. Have you seen the area where the so-called private school is located? Lol!

That building was marked for demolition but perhaps due to litigations it was delayed.

Besides, are this type of schools not in South Africa? grin just don't lie.

Days of swallowing everything line hook and sinker from South Africans are gone. grin

Besides, we have still produced more world renowned people through our education than South Africans. Now, that is the Koko. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 8:15am On Mar 14, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Are you still bragging about the sweat and work the colonists put into developing your wasteland?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:15am On Mar 14, 2019
XhosaNostra:

And yet millions are still piss poor.

Aliko dangote is looting Nigeria dry yet he doesnot see it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 14, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
The bitch is always on Nl from dust till dawn .very useless human being
Useless and jobless I tell you. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:17am On Mar 14, 2019
forgiveness:

That building was marked for demolition but perhaps due to litigations it was delayed.

Besides, are this type of schools not in South Africa? grin just don't lie.

Days of swallowing everything line hook and sinker from South Africans are gone. grin

Besides, we have still produced more world renowned people through our education than South Africans. Now, that is the Koko. grin

Ermmm...your country is still underdeveloped according to the people you begged to come. Live with it!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 8:23am On Mar 14, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Ermmm...your country is still underdeveloped according to the people you begged to come. Live with it!

Stop bragging about the development from the sweat of other people that where forced to hand over what came of there hard work to you!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:27am On Mar 14, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Silly go back and read out where they said it is underdeveloped and ugly
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:28am On Mar 14, 2019
My main focus is not all these african here they talk like kids... I am just waiting for that petrodolaxx ti reply me before I get busy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:29am On Mar 14, 2019
Athi River Challenge and Kenya Bikers!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:29am On Mar 14, 2019
Honestly, I just love traveling by train. You get to see places you never knew existed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:32am On Mar 14, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Stop bragging about the development from the sweat of other people that where forced to hand over what came of there hard work to you!

LMFAO. How is snow, mountains, streams & our rolling hills a creation of whoever the Bleep you're talking about?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:33am On Mar 14, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Anyway...where were we? grin

See this one.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:34am On Mar 14, 2019
samorobo:

Silly go back and read out where they said it is underdeveloped and ugly

I'm saying it's ugly grin They're more subtle with it, hence they hightailed out of there 1st chance they got!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:35am On Mar 14, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Like this South Africa schools, huh? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:36am On Mar 14, 2019
Yobeezy:

True,seems the future is bright,first batch of BRT buses from South Africa will arrive in the country by June.
Do u have lanes for BRT? Or are you planning to draw up once more?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 8:36am On Mar 14, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Honestly, I just love traveling by train. You get to see places you never knew existed.

What about these sites and sounds?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:37am On Mar 14, 2019
forgiveness:

See this one.

Yahoo boys? grin

Where's proof you're phasing out the old way of teaching in your schools? I posted the proof. Now show me yours.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:38am On Mar 14, 2019
Last evening President Uhuru Kenyatta hosted a State Banquet in honour of the French President Emmanuel Macron. President Macron said he believes in President Kenyatta's vision for a fully integrated Eastern Africa. The dinner was also attended by President Felix Tshisekedi of DRC. The dinner was held inside the historic Karura Forest, the only indigenous forest in the middle of a city, in honour of the late Prof. Wangari Maathai who championed for the protection of the environment.

But what was Tshisekedi doing? grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 8:39am On Mar 14, 2019
Jonraid:
Last evening President Uhuru Kenyatta hosted a State Banquet in honour of the French President Emmanuel Macron. President Macron said he believes in President Kenyatta's vision for a fully integrated Eastern Africa. The dinner was also attended by President Felix Tshisekedi of DRC. The dinner was held inside the historic Karura Forest, the only indigenous forest in the middle of a city, in honour of the late Prof. Wangari Maathai who championed for the protection of the environmenT.

But what was Tsishekedi doing? grin grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:40am On Mar 14, 2019
forgiveness:

Like this South Africa schools, huh? shocked

Hahaha. I bet you couldn't find many of those! Didn't I post newly built schools just yesterday? undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:42am On Mar 14, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Yahoo boys? grin

Where's proof you're phasing out the old way of teaching in your schools? I posted the proof. Now show me yours.

Which proof? Pictures? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:42am On Mar 14, 2019
AskiaHarem:

What about these sites and sounds?

That's man-made mess undecided Big fucking deal!

South Africa, undisturbed, looks laidis grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:48am On Mar 14, 2019
forgiveness:

Which proof? Pictures? grin

That your government is phasing out the traditional method of teaching & is adopting a "digital classroom". Finish & klaar. I don't wanna see tablets in the air without knowing why they're carrying them. They could be for 419 for all I know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3880) (3881) (3882) (3883) (3884) (3885) (3886) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.