Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3890) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6208063 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3887) (3888) (3889) (3890) (3891) (3892) (3893) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2019
Deceived in era of internet. The schools you listed are public secondary schools. They are national public schools - meaning they admit students from across the nation and are "elite" schools for top public kids - as opposed to extra county, county & day schools. Most kenyan secondary schools are public.

Then we have private schools - mostly mission & church schools - very few in secondary level but nearly 1/3 of primary schools are private.

Kenya rans 8-4-4 systems - after 8 yrs in primary schools - kids sit for national exams - KCPE - those that attained 400 out of 500 marks - are nominally admitted to PUBLIC NATIONAL schools like those in that list. A few position are reserved for kids in marginalized regions who don't make the pass mark.

They are about 100 national public secondary schools (majority formerly white only colonial schools) that admit about 7,000 top kids in KCPE exams - who are mostly assured of going to universities.

Those who get say 350/500 then get extra (provincial) schools - all the way - to those who get 200 marks - who get admitted to day schools near their home.

After another 4yrs in secondary - kids sits for national exams (KCSE) - and on that basis they are admitted to universities and colleges depending on performance. There is no university entry exam - that national exam KCSE basically determine the fate of the kids.

forgiveness:

I thought as much. They are bunch of deceivers. angry

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:36pm On Mar 14, 2019
The ladies event was held here.I guess it's only a matter of time before the men's event takes place in Vipingo instead of the usual Nairobi!

13 professionals from the Ladies European Tour teamed up with Kenyan golfers of all ages and abilities for two Pro-Ams on Friday and Saturday.

rvp2018:
Awesome. When will Africa only PGA certified Golf Course - Vipingo in Mombasa - get some action!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 4:50pm On Mar 14, 2019
tylann:

And Kenyans afford them cool

Let me remind you once again that 35 million out of 45 - 50 million Kenyans are either jobless or extremely poor. How do you expect them to afford it. That's cruel. angry

Oh! Borrow borrow make me shine is available abi?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:51pm On Mar 14, 2019
One Planet Summit at UN Environment

The summit sought to highlight Africa's role as a global partner facing both challenges and opportunities in innovative solutions for adaptation and resilience against climate change. President Uhuru Kenyatta assured delegates at the #OnePlanetSummit that Kenya is committed to scaling up environmental and #ClimateAction.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2019
gallivant:

I'm really waiting for tjhe commuter rail project. It'll be a game changer like Thika superhighway but on a wider scale reducing cars and PSVs across the city. Fyi in 2004 there were 700k+ cars in Kenya and at last count 2016 just under 2.8 mn.

https://www.ceicdata.com/en/kenya/road-transport-number-of-motor-vehicles-registered/road-transport-no-of-motor-vehicles-registered

As of now we must be well north of 3 mn.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 14, 2019
Kenya High - Public National Secondary school.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 5:10pm On Mar 14, 2019
Giant of West Africa, loooooool. It was the giant of Africa, when Igbos, the most superior black race controlled the nation - now it's the giant of West Africa.

Nigerians keep getting pummeled on here. For the Yoruba sissies chatting to themselves about me, you better have your gat in hand. Effing sissies.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:14pm On Mar 14, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Stop diversion tactics, show us your public schools. grin grin

1,2&3. Borno State mega schools under construction.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:17pm On Mar 14, 2019
rvp2018:
Deceived in era of internet. The schools you listed are public secondary schools. They are national public schools - meaning they admit students from across the nation and are "elite" schools for top public kids - as opposed to extra county, county & day schools. Most kenyan secondary schools are public.

Then we have private schools - mostly mission & church schools - very few in secondary level but nearly 1/3 of primary schools are private.

Kenya rans 8-4-4 systems - after 8 yrs in primary schools - kids sit for national exams - KCPE - those that attained 400 out of 500 marks - are nominally admitted to PUBLIC NATIONAL schools like those in that list. A few position are reserved for kids in marginalized regions who don't make the pass mark.

They are about 100 national public secondary schools (majority formerly white only colonial schools) that admit about 7,000 top kids in KCPE exams - who are mostly assured of going to universities.

Those who get say 350/500 then get extra (provincial) schools - all the way - to those who get 200 marks - who get admitted to day schools near their home.

After another 4yrs in secondary - kids sits for national exams (KCSE) - and on that basis they are admitted to universities and colleges depending on performance. There is no university entry exam - that national exam KCSE basically determine the fate of the kids.

I only showed you state government owned schools not national schools.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:20pm On Mar 14, 2019
rvp20183:
Kenya High - Public National Secondary school.

Nigerians don't want to believe these are public schools
We are not the world poverty capital
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 5:23pm On Mar 14, 2019
More boxy prisons! grin
forgiveness:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:25pm On Mar 14, 2019
XhosaNostra:

They see me rollin'
They hatin'
Patrolling & tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty grin
Even brighter school, Minna is even better than that you posted grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2019
Jonraid:
More boxy prisons! grin

G.K prisons cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2019
jaycent:

To me, that looks like a plantation house or even a church.
Why are they wearing berets? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:37pm On Mar 14, 2019
forgiveness:

Please, show us an existing PUBLIC school with its name so that we can countercheck. You mean a whole country of 200M people has no good public schools you have to post photos of private schools under construction?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:39pm On Mar 14, 2019
XhosaNostra:

To me, that looks like a plantation house or even a church.
Why are they wearing berets? grin
That's the way it should be?

That school is modernize than that you posted grin

You see the chilling place

You haven't seen El-Amin international School Minna lol. I don't know why they didn't post it on Google. Well this is El-Amin Abuja grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:44pm On Mar 14, 2019
tylann:

Your are only superior to me in terms of poverty
Nothing else
Yes you are greater in poverty
You have nothing to say. All you know is "poverty? While you live in a country that poverty has turned them to the extent that they rent there wives grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:45pm On Mar 14, 2019
jaycent:

You haven't seen El-Amin international School Minna lol. I don't know why they didn't post it on Google. Well this is El-Amin Abuja grin

Now, post us the public schools where the average Nigerian takes their kids.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:47pm On Mar 14, 2019
Alliance Girls High School - another Public School

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:49pm On Mar 14, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Now, post us the public schools where the average Nigerian takes their kids.
This grin

This is primary school tongue

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:49pm On Mar 14, 2019
Sacho High School

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:51pm On Mar 14, 2019
jaycent:
This grin

Which school is this? It has no name? grin grin

On the second thought, don't bother. I just image-searched it and it is called Brighter School - Minna. It is actually an international school!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nigerians are jokers really, I am even despising you more than I did. If that is an International school then how do your public schools look like? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:51pm On Mar 14, 2019
Kazikazi:
After few accidents we had in marine transport, the gov of TZ has poured a lot of cash for new vessels.So the demand is too high,local manufacture don't have time for tiny orders from Rwanda or Ug.Don't forget, TZ has a lot of lakes more than any nation in Africa.

That's a useless point, most of your lakes are in wilderness. Unless your hippos are engaging in maritime commerce you are only fooling yourself.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:54pm On Mar 14, 2019
jaycent:

Lol please, we have far better schools than this, 26 000 of them. Surely you don't expect me to sift through all of them just to prove an obvious point.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2019
Is that a nursing uniform?
jaycent:
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:10pm On Mar 14, 2019
Post public schools not international ones!
jaycent:

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:18pm On Mar 14, 2019
TayserMahri:

Then General Kumamoto will come here telling us t[b]o reach their level first. Like he wants us to develop backwards.[/b]

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:20pm On Mar 14, 2019
jaycent:
You have nothing to say. All you know is "poverty? While you live in a country that poverty has turned them to the extent that they rent there wives grin

Citizen of the world poverty capital cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 6:22pm On Mar 14, 2019
Jonraid:
More boxy prisons! grin

Show me your amoeba schools. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:29pm On Mar 14, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol please, we have far better schools than this, 26 000 of them. Surely you don't expect me to sift through all of them just to prove an obvious point.

We were posting public schools
He came in with private and international schools
We want schools where the average Nigerian takes kids into

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:31pm On Mar 14, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Which school is this? It has no name? grin grin

On the second thought, don't bother. I just image-searched it and it is called Brighter School - Minna. It is actually an international school!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nigerians are jokers really, I am even despising you more than I did. If that is an International school then how do your public schools look like? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

They don't have such cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (3887) (3888) (3889) (3890) (3891) (3892) (3893) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.