Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3905) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6187708 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3902) (3903) (3904) (3905) (3906) (3907) (3908) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 12:53pm On Mar 15, 2019
Kenya Open Golf which is part of the European Golf Tour! cool

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:59pm On Mar 15, 2019
Jonraid:
So,should we change to private schools? grin

All you posted were my papa dash me schools. You never showed us schools built by your government. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 1:00pm On Mar 15, 2019
jaycent:
Kenyansh build better school for your country ooo and not that ghost house grin

This is still anambra oo grin

This is a private school and it usn't that impressive. Stop with your lies. Just give up on this topic. There are no good public schools in Nigeria.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 1:01pm On Mar 15, 2019
jaycent:
Another one. Voice of DJ Khalid grin

Give us the name of this school. You mean there are no good public schools in Nigeria? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 1:01pm On Mar 15, 2019
jaycent:
See am here. At least Na there govt build am grin

What is the name of this school?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dailynaijanews(m): 1:03pm On Mar 15, 2019
I read some stuff about golf irons here, might interest you: https://www.fontation.com/reviews/best-golf-irons-for-mid-handicappers/
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 1:04pm On Mar 15, 2019
Kazikazi:
School games Tz

Name me ONE public school in Tanzania that can match these 10 schools.

1. Alliance High School
2. Alliance Girls High School
3. Kenya High School
4. Moi Girls High School Eldoret
5. Limuru Girls High School
6. Starehe Boys Centre
7. Nairobi School
8. Kapsabet High School
9. Precious Blood Riruta
10. Lenana School

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 1:05pm On Mar 15, 2019
forgiveness:

Of course, you will after you have been exposed big time for showing British and missionaries built schools as Kenyan government built schools. You are a scam. grin

Did I hear you say I didn't post a single public school? Bhuhahahaha! Bloody liar. grin

Don't be confused. These are government built schools. grin

So what is the name of this 'school' again? grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8986928_anaerialviewofoneofthemegaschools_jpeg1dc8d487b5892d4fcf74caa415824bd8

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 1:07pm On Mar 15, 2019
Nairobitreker tongue grin

This is only anambra oo grin
This is how we roll in Onitsha grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 1:07pm On Mar 15, 2019
jaycent:
Don't mind them. See the nonsense they call school grin these places looks like End of days grin confirm forest grin

Why are you posting a private school? We are talking about public schools. The one you posted, you could sell all your extended family property and you would never pay school fees for a single term in it. It is called Brookhouse School. Google it. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 1:10pm On Mar 15, 2019
jaycent:

So what is the name of this prison? See, Here is Kenya high School on Google maps - post me a similar image of the Nigerian schools you post otherwise you guys will be picking random pictures of buildings and claiming its a school. Here is Kenya High School.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2019
Boxy buildings yet again! grin
jaycent:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dailynaijanews(m): 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
Golf courses, golf irons, sand pits, and many more here: https://www.fontation.com/reviews/best-golf-irons-for-mid-handicappers/
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
jaycent:

Is it a public school
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dailynaijanews(m): 1:13pm On Mar 15, 2019
Golf courses, golf irons, sand pits, and many more, here: https://www.fontation.com/reviews/best-golf-irons-for-mid-handicappers/
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dailynaijanews(m): 1:17pm On Mar 15, 2019
Maybe if they are well taken care of and people actually care to organize it.

I even read about some golf stuff here: https://www.fontation.com/reviews/best-golf-irons-for-mid-handicappers/
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:36pm On Mar 15, 2019

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jouma: 1:45pm On Mar 15, 2019
XhosaNostra:

What are you talking about? The founders of the ANC? Because it seems like we're talking about two completely different things. Everybody knows the people of the Eastern Cape played a major role in the liberation movement. The likes of Robert Sobukwe, Steve Biko, Chris Hani, Govan Mbeki, Walter Sisulu, Oliver Tambo etc are all sons of the Eastern Cape. Anyone that wants to argue that, can go argue with their ancestors tongue

They all played a role in the movement PIONEERED by others. And that's what I was talking about.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 1:49pm On Mar 15, 2019
NairobiWalker1:

Name me ONE public school in Tanzania that can match these 10 schools.

1. Alliance High School
2. Alliance Girls High School
3. Kenya High School
4. Moi Girls High School Eldoret
5. Limuru Girls High School
6. Starehe Boys Centre
7. Nairobi School
8. Kapsabet High School
9. Precious Blood Riruta
10. Lenana School

grin grin grin grin

British and missionaries designed, funded and built schools.. mtchewww. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:50pm On Mar 15, 2019
Jouma:

The all played a role in the movement PIONEERED by others. And that's what I was talking about.

And who're the "others"?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 1:55pm On Mar 15, 2019
NairobiWalker1:

Why are you posting a private school? We are talking about public schools. The one you posted, you could sell all your extended family property and you would never pay school fees for a single term in it. It is called Brookhouse School. Google it. grin grin

Oyinbo designed schools.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2019
Jonraid:

Show us the ones designed by Kenyans. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 2:00pm On Mar 15, 2019
Jonraid:
It's better than the forest you call a school grin tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 2:04pm On Mar 15, 2019
forgiveness:

Show us the ones designed by Kenyans. grin
Don't mind them. Instead of them to show us the ones their built, they're her shouting prison school grin

The prison school is better than the ghost Forrest school they have in their slumish country cheesy cheesy

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2019
jaycent:
Don't mind them. Instead of them to show us the ones their built, they're her shouting prison school grin

The prison school is better than the ghost Forrest school they have in their slumish country cheesy cheesy

You dey mind them. grin

This is Anambra public school. I think I posted it.

Anyway, me don know truth now. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jouma: 2:08pm On Mar 15, 2019
XhosaNostra:

And who're the "others"?

I've already mentioned them.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2019
Jouma:

I've already mentioned them.

Then you mean the co-founders of the ANC. Mind you, the likes of Sobukwe, Biko & Hani were not ANC members but were still heavily involved in their own capacity, in the fight for freedom.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2019
Kazikazi:
They have nothing! Those few school are not even close to our Tanzania's over 4,000 secondary and high schools we have.If I start posting our 4000 schools here,it will be tiresome to everybody
You only have 4k high school...in country of 60m.Kenya has more than 5k public secondary schools and I think 23k public primary.Lets not talk about private.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2019
Never liked your building styles either.Even the private ones don't look that top!
jaycent:
It's better than the forest you call a school grin tongue grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2019
We have close to 100,000 learning institutions!
rvp20182:
You only have 4k high school...in country of 60m.Kenya has more than 5k public secondary schools and I think 23k public primary.Lets not talk about private.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2019
Secondary schools are close to 10K .

Public secondary are 8,297 and private 1,350 as of 2017

And independence - British left Kenya with 151 secondary schools only.

Primary schools should be well over 30K if you include private primary schools.

I guess if you include pre-schools - then 100K is possible.

Jonraid:
We have close to 100,000 learning institutions!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by abbeg(m): 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2019
XhosaNostra:

It was just dogs. IDK the breed.
I love boerbels.And dogs in general

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3902) (3903) (3904) (3905) (3906) (3907) (3908) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.