Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3917) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6207240 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3914) (3915) (3916) (3917) (3918) (3919) (3920) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 2:24am On Mar 16, 2019
JaceBlaze:
You have spoken all of it.Sometimes there is nothing wrong with few expletives being exchanged tho,some of us are warmongers who thrive on chaos cool I would have left this forum long time ago if it was all lovey-dovey and all that African love rhetorics.

Anyway,Ed,have you ever been to South Africa?

Never grin

I actually have a Facebook close friend from S.A. . . we have known eachother for like 5 years now grin

If i hadn't met him, I could've never planned to visit S.A. I have some really bad memories about your country. You and Xhosa have changed it some how but. . .

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 3:59am On Mar 16, 2019
ednited:

That black panther movie grin

I have a lot to say now. . .

Kenyans say wakanda is Kenya. Ugandans say it's Uganda. Nigerians say it's Nigeria. Ethiopians say it is Ethiopia

Just to let you know,

~ The plate on the lip thing was taken from Ethiopia (mursi tribe)

~ The true cross the old lady had on her neck is from Ethiopia

~ The medicine that Tchala took (purple thing) from Ethiopian culture

~ The river seen is blue Nile in Ethiopia

~ Ethiopia is the only one who fought and become independent

etc. . . .wakanda could be Niger or Ghana or Zimbabwe. . .

But these people are planning for something. . . I tell you. Have you seen how excited we were having America make movie about us? Would they give a bleep if we have made movie about them? NO

We don't have to feel any excited. In fact, American guy came last time and said his company will be constructing a high tech city in Ethiopia because he believed the real wakanda is Ethiopia.

How stupid do we look? Maybe the wakanda is Ethiopia or not. . . but they really have plans.

His company chose Ethiopia. . . and it is in Bahirdar city near the source of Nile. Nile is Ghion in the Bible. These people are playing grin I call for every Ethiopian to stop this man I swear. No one dares to spoil the culture over there. We don't need his stupid high tech city

MY POINT- They are showing their admiration to win our heart. Don't beleive them

The Igbo masks known as Mgbedike was worn by Erik Killmonger in a scene in the movie, Black Panther. The Mgbedike are distinguished by the large size and bold masculine features. They are used in Igbo rituals and are designed to contrast the female dancers with their more feminine beauty.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AkanBa: 4:35am On Mar 16, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
SuperIgbo1:

The Igbo masks known as Mgbedike was worn by Erik Killmonger in a scene in the movie, Black Panther. The Mgbedike are distinguished by the large size and bold masculine features. They are used in Igbo rituals and are designed to contrast the female dancers with their more feminine beauty.
Interesting
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:58am On Mar 16, 2019
ednited:

Actually, it was Runalong who tagged them into this thread. And it was all because of me.

XhosaNostra and Jaceblaze were very ready to hit me with an axe that moment grin

tongue

Now we're besties, are we not? LMAO.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:04am On Mar 16, 2019
JaceBlaze:
My brother has advised me couple of times to get it checked up but I avoid clinics & hospitals like rash,so I never went.It doesn't happen every time it's not tho,but I expect it.

Speaking of dying in foreign countries,have you heard the story of a South African woman who died of an illness she contracted while working in the Bahamas? and they refused to send her body back to SA because of fear that the corpse might spread it.Apparently she will be cremated there and her family will never see the body.

Ha! shocked When did this happen?If whatever killed her is contagious, then I support their motion. We can't risk the lives of many out of sentiment. Too bad.

Understood.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:08am On Mar 16, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Why do all those cities names Sound Western European?

Because Port Harcourt, Victoria Island etc are Igbo names, right?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:14am On Mar 16, 2019
JaceBlaze:
And you still say you not that extreme? shocked grin .Well I personally am not that much of a neat freak but one thing I can't tolerate is dirty dishes,or the kitchen as a whole looking like a pigs sty.I mean that's a part of the house that is in full view of everyone who comes in so it needs to be super clean all the time.

True @ the kitchen thing. I have my lazy days too where I tell myself to take several seats because I'll be so tired & bored of repetitive chores.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 16, 2019
jaycent:
I'm letting Xhosa know that we didn't have any issue with them and Ghanaians. But the Kenyans drag them into our discussion by comparing them to Nigeria. How can we go against 3 countries just like that. But she was saying that someone tagged her here. She doesn't even know how it started?

You don't know what you're saying! You've been fighting with Ghanaians in your other forums and groups for a long time,no Kenyan tagged the Ghanaian here,they just joined this thread to clear whatever you started with them.At the same time no Kenyan tagged a south African into this thread,you do love stupid excuses and you don't even sound smart neither.
Do you think you can fool us?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 6:37am On Mar 16, 2019
samorobo:
[sub][/sub]

Don't send me stupid errands ...you are the one who feels we are lieING. ..go and make your research so you can satisfy your curiosity

If you can't post full information, don't post it. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:40am On Mar 16, 2019
Mention the public ones!
jaycent:
Some are public and some are private from Anambra state. Got that grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:46am On Mar 16, 2019
One of the intentions of the movie was to show the African culture as much as possible. That's why Xhosa language was even used in the movie.There was a guy wearing the maasai clothing,there was some aspects of Namibian culture as well .As for the physical location of Wakanda, it's around L.Turkana or sometimes said to be around L.Victoria!
SuperIgbo1:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 6:58am On Mar 16, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Because Port Harcourt, Victoria Island etc are Igbo names, right?

Those are just 2% of the cities there though grin I'm asking an honest question.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:59am On Mar 16, 2019
You don't give a f*ck about African countries whilst you were discussing about Kenya and Nairobi in Nairaland almost a decade ago ? cheesy
jaycent:
You guys should stop claiming innocent because we didn't even mention Tanzania in our discussion. You can ask KaziKazi. We don't even give a fvck about anybody. We always mind our business. If not for that stupid Nigerian that brought this nonsense argument, we don't give a fvck about any other African countries!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 7:11am On Mar 16, 2019
Jonraid:
You don't give a f*ck about African countries whilst you were discussing about Kenya and Nairobi in Nairaland almost a decade ago ? cheesy

Deluded people.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:13am On Mar 16, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Those are just 2% of the cities there though grin I'm asking an honest question.

Those cities also have other names eg. Cape Town is "Cape Town" to English speakers, "Kaapstad" in Afrikaans & "eKapa" in isiXhosa. In South Africa we cater to everyone, no language is above the other.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:13am On Mar 16, 2019
ednited:

Yes, we the youths. We are being driven with our emotion rather than our brain

We have to tolerate eachother. I have been offended a million times by Nigerians. Even when our achievement is told, some bring up the famine issue and tell me to feed ourselves first. If i went mad and keep punching all Nigerians and other Africans with my words, we all end up bad.

Even when somebody tries to offend you, keep silence. We have nations (in Africa) who are very ready to hear about your failure than your accomplishments. They take out the bad from the good. That is why we will never grow

Exactly! Like the Kenya and South Africans. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 7:13am On Mar 16, 2019
Jonraid:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:16am On Mar 16, 2019
jln115:
just to bad everybody is watching the Players instead of the Kenyan open...... Should've chosen another tournament date imo.
It's insignificant.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 7:20am On Mar 16, 2019
jaycent:
Hahahaha? I need to know the collaboration between Ethiopia and Nigeria. It seems they are more closer than any other African countries grin
Nigeria and Ethiopia closer than any other African countries? You serious mate of you just wanna score with Ednited?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:22am On Mar 16, 2019
forgiveness:

That one has Nigerians written all over it. South Africans don't hit below the belt to score cheap points. We know which things are appropriate to use as ammunition in an argument & which ones are not. We play fair. You guys on the other hand think it's okay to post pictures of dead or starving people just to get your stupid points across.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 7:23am On Mar 16, 2019
XhosaNostra:

tongue
Now we're besties, are we not? LMAO.

Of course we are. Are you really asking me? grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:24am On Mar 16, 2019
ednited:

Of course we are. Are you really asking me? grin

Just pulling your leg lol.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 7:26am On Mar 16, 2019
forgiveness:

Not pointing fingers at anyone. It could've been a big war zone if there were 10 Ethiopians here too lol grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 7:27am On Mar 16, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Just pulling your leg lol.
Nice try grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 7:28am On Mar 16, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

They have taken many things from every African tradition. I hope you get what my point was grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 7:31am On Mar 16, 2019
ednited:

By the way, I have always wondered why Ethio - Nigeria relation is this far. We don't also have a historical relationship. Ethio-Kenya relation dates back to the time of our last Empeor.

We have had good relation with Rwanda for helping them out on genocide too.

There is a big gap between us but it also looks like our government isn't ready to upgrade it still. The two highly populated African countries. . . . . sad
Actually there is this pact, that the two countries to protect and come to each other’s aid if either were attacked. Kenya and Ethiopia that is. So fi Kenya is getting obliterated and the ask for Ethiopia's help then ethiopia is obliged to help and vice versa
https://newafricanmagazine.com/news-analysis/development/kenya-ethiopia-defence-pact-somalia-become-pawn/
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:42am On Mar 16, 2019
Where are the Ethiopians though? grin

Let me say I've got some facebook friends from Ghana,the supposedly Giant of Africa which is not(Nigeria grin),South Africans,some tidy number of folks from Uganda,Tanzania,Zambia,Namibia,Angola and others.I just don't see much of Ethiopians,even on twitter-they are almost non-existent! Where do you guys usually hide? grin
ednited:

Not pointing fingers at anyone. It could've been a big war zone if there were 10 Ethiopians here too lol grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:47am On Mar 16, 2019
That was a genuine question! AskiaHarem
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:51am On Mar 16, 2019
XhosaNostra:

That one has Nigerians written all over it. South Africans don't hit below the belt to score cheap points. We know which things are appropriate to use as ammunition in an argument & which ones are not. We play fair. You guys on the other hand think it's okay to post pictures of dead or starving people just to get your stupid points across.

Nay! I have been here long enough to know South Africans here are arrogant, pompous, rude, annoying and provoking.

At every slightest opportunity, they try to hit below the belt and play insanely dirty just to prove they are better even when they are not party to the debate.

At first, I tried as much as possible to avoid any buruhaha kind of debate with them but ehye.... lately I decided to give them their pound of flesh in return for their empty chest beating even though they have not achieved anything meaningful than other Africans. In short, after much probing and research, I discovered they are empty vessels. grin

Ask anyone here, I didn't engage South Africans and Ghanaians on this thread despite their attacks because of my self respect for them but South Africans have crossed the line way to far and I think it is high time they are put in their place. Ghana, I can still overlook and tolerate. grin

In addition, I noticed South Africans are novice or they have been brainwashed to think they are the number one achievers in black Africa. Now, that is what I call delusion of the highest order. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 7:52am On Mar 16, 2019
Jonraid:
That was a genuine question! AskiaHarem

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 7:52am On Mar 16, 2019
XhosaNostra:

True @ the kitchen thing. I have my lazy days too where I tell myself to take several seats because I'll be so tired & bored of repetitive chores.
...and watch TLC all day cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:59am On Mar 16, 2019
Talking shite you are.Get slayed you will!

AskiaHarem

(1) (2) (3) ... (3914) (3915) (3916) (3917) (3918) (3919) (3920) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.