Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3924) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6209148 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3921) (3922) (3923) (3924) (3925) (3926) (3927) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:39am On Mar 16, 2019
tylann:

I have tried quitting
I can't just help it
I just found myself i have brought down 2 packets of cigars

You smoke cigars too? Is there anything you won't smoke? Cigars taste horrible lol.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 11:41am On Mar 16, 2019
Just like CM Punk,I'm drug free!
tylann:

Any alcoholic beverage makes me sick
Guarana huwa naskia watu wakisema ni ya madem
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:42am On Mar 16, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

man how do you enjoy life outside your den...smoking is prohibited almost everywhere..weed is like a taboo here..unawasha ukicheck ball or what ?

I smoke weed
But i smoke cigars the most
I play FIFA
When iam in the mood i go hunting
Most of the times iam an unlucky i return to tylann's place i watch series till morning
My life is pretty boring
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:45am On Mar 16, 2019
XhosaNostra:

You smoke cigars too? Is there anything you won't smoke? Cigars taste horrible lol.

I smoke anything smokable cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 16, 2019
ednited:

There are people who better have awards for thier best performance grin

Why would she do that? grin grin
here we got some Fm stations running shows to unite broken families an the shit you hear definitely much is fake.. people calling an ya like wt hell..much of ths stuff is organised
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 16, 2019
tylann:

I smoke weed
But i smoke cigars the most
I play FIFA
When iam in the mood i go hunting
Most of the times iam an unlucky i return to tylann's place i watch series till morning
My life is pretty boring
where the dang do you go hunting ..njokerio ? grin

get a lady my friend.. cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 16, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, OK.

Your type when angry it's scary because usually they have a lot of pent up rage from all the shìt that they have to let slide. But hey, do you, boo.
am not scary..actually niggs think am cool.. grin anyway am like a gangsta turned pastor..there is always something hiding deep there.. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:55am On Mar 16, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

where the dang do you go hunting ..njokerio ? grin

get a lady my friend.. cheesy

You know Egerton well
Did you school here or are you schooling here

Iam trying to get one
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 11:56am On Mar 16, 2019
JaceBlaze:
I don't quite get where you stand with.Do you think the lady was genuinely in danger or you think she staged the call she made to the Ethiopian radio station?

I think she was in danger. We don't have many shows for drama queens. We don't have the Kardhashian types here. There are few shows I know that always sound fake. I don't easily trust people naturally, she sound so real. Very real. It was not like a Dr.Phil show where people make stories to become popular. It is just a simple show where people keep it simple and real. I wish you had known the show.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 16, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Same here. I used to drink though, but it just wasn't for me. I don't like things that alter my state of consciousness. I used to get really emotional when drunk. Weeping all the way to bed for nothing lol.
Smoking is more my thing. I'm a fucking saint with a fàg in my mouth grin
Ever tried quiting?
wait..wait..ya drink then weep..wt...thats just wastage of precious time..
drink + lassies + nyama choma =good time grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

here we got some Fm stations running shows to [b] unite broken families [/b]an the shit you hear definitely much is fake.. people calling an ya like wt hell..much of ths stuff is organised

@bolded, we have them here too

This radio show is far from that. The host make a lot of charity behind the scene even. He don't show when he helps out. He has no intention to attract listeners lying this way
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2019
tylann:

You know Egerton well
Did you school here or are you schooling here

Iam trying to get one
Yes i know Ega very well ..not from there though...Kujua kenya nayo grin..but i must say the place is very nice...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:05pm On Mar 16, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Yes i know Ega very well ..not from there though...Kujua kenya nayo grin..but i must say the place is very nice...

Are you schooling here
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Omoluabi16(m): 12:07pm On Mar 16, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Okies.
Heil Soweto! Heil da modaland!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:21pm On Mar 16, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Njokerio never for tylann
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 12:33pm On Mar 16, 2019
tylann:
I have tried quitting I can't just help it I just found myself i have brought down 2 packets of cigars
Stop it right now grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:36pm On Mar 16, 2019
tylann:

I smoke anything smokable cool

Hmmmm...
*side eye*
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:37pm On Mar 16, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

am not scary..actually niggs think am cool.. grin anyway am like a gangsta turned pastor..there is always something hiding deep there.. grin

Now I think I know what sign you are, a Scorpio tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 12:37pm On Mar 16, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Ever tried quiting?

Xhossssaaa, girl. . .stop that thing

It's hard, I get that but never depend on any extra thing. You have to live happy or normal everyday having nothing to depend on. REAL TALK

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:39pm On Mar 16, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

wait..wait..ya drink then weep..wt...thats just wastage of precious time..
drink + lassies + nyama choma =good time grin

@bolded, if I catch you ehn tongue

Anyway, sounds like a lot of fun if you're 13 grin

I get into my feelings shut up lol.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:43pm On Mar 16, 2019
ednited:

Xhossssaaa, girl. . .stop that thing

It's hard, I get that but never depend on any extra thing. You have to live happy or normal everyday having nothing to depend on. REAL TALK

I agree. It's extremely hard though. You get mood swings like crazy when you're trying to stop.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:51pm On Mar 16, 2019
Isahalbash:

Eleyi ti paragringringrin

Forgiveness buru gan.

Hahahaha! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 12:51pm On Mar 16, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I agree. It's extremely hard though. You get mood swings like crazy when you're trying to stop.

Addiction is very bad. The strongest people are the ones who got rid of that. You feel you are not doing the right thing then after sometime, you ask yourself 'who forced me for not doing this?' then you are back again. . .

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:53pm On Mar 16, 2019
chrisagyei:
Haha,a Nigerian hearing about Ghana for the first time in his high school days.Tell me more boy because every Nigerian know Ghana even more than their father and liberator Nnamdi Azikiwe.In fact all their leaders including nnadi had been to Ghana for maybe economic reasons,education,military training or political assylum.And they named their most popular bag which they use for their corrupt practices Ghana Must Go due to their hatred for The Black Star Nation of Africa.The funny thing they don't like us,we don't and never liked them too.We just tolerate eachother because we both have the first and second largest economy and population in ECOWAS.Even their suspended chief justice schooled in a public boys high school called Accra Academy

A Nigerian was your number 3 citizen. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:56pm On Mar 16, 2019
TayserMahri:

Very simple: forgiveness

You my definition of lie

Your education is made in Kenya. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Omoluabi16(m): 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Same here. I used to drink though, but it just wasn't for me. I don't like things that alter my state of consciousness. I used to get really emotional when drunk. Weeping all the way to bed for nothing lol.
Ever tried quiting?
THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF HEALTH WARNS THAT SMOKERS ARE LIABLE TO DIE YOUNG.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Omoluabi16(m): 1:03pm On Mar 16, 2019
Even small Ghana self dey talk grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:15pm On Mar 16, 2019
ednited:

Stop it right now grin

If i don't smoke even for a day i will go crazy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Legonviking: 1:31pm On Mar 16, 2019
forgiveness:

A Nigerian was your number 3 citizen. grin

He had become a naturalized Ghanaian long before he was appointed as speaker.
We still have many of his Ghanaian decendents who can't speak a word of yoruba.lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 1:33pm On Mar 16, 2019
tylann:
If i don't smoke even for a day i will go crazy
You are in a serious prob
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:33pm On Mar 16, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:33pm On Mar 16, 2019
ednited:

Addiction is very bad. The strongest people are the ones who got rid of that. You feel you are not doing the right thing then after sometime, you ask yourself 'who forced me for not doing this?' then you are back again. . .

Something like that, I do it mostly because I want to. I get tired of it sometimes though. Like right now, I have a whooping cough & my voice is gone, but still puffing in between coughs tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (3921) (3922) (3923) (3924) (3925) (3926) (3927) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.