Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,169 members, 7,852,980 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:25 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4006) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6272388 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4003) (4004) (4005) (4006) (4007) (4008) (4009) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 3:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Stop lying you idiot.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-EKnTXfYcw60/V4SxMRhGw1I/AAAAAAAAGro/ORXrd86fcZc1CZjCxu72CdrYDpRQX7-3gCLcB/s640/13566923_1410754915616267_7172853576259871062_n.jpg[/img]

...........and wasn't this famous bboy not Nigerian?

date and locations please ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisooblog: 3:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
yes brother our nigerian coach will make sure your team qualifies

Kazikazi:
Taifa stars will beat Uganda and qualify for AFCON. Our Simba were in quarterfinals way back,this isn't the first time.we were even in finals of confederation cup.

Mind u,Simba is sponsored by the richest guy in east Africa. Your sporthela is a small thing
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 3:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Well, it's not like she's gonna stab you through the screen grin Just stop responding to the messages. Simple. Can you do that? undecided
Lol it won't be that easy you know. But I will do as you say angry

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
68816419:

date and locations please ?

Moving Goal posts much? grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
68816419:

I tell you, Imagine this is a norm in most rural parts of Kenya, Northern parts of Nigeria is the food basket places in Nigeria, the starvation been experienced was due to the Boko Haram crises and nothing else, unlike in Kenya were the government ignored all the warning signs .

This is horrible. I wonder why the other one got pregnant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Broken over what?

Over her
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
grin
tylann:

I think i will start a tobacco plantation first cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
jaycent:
Lol it won't be that easy you know. But I will do as you say angry

We don't wanna hear stories that touch.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 3:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

too much love for sex i guess grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 3:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
Walahi, I am still waiting for certificateless Buhari’s primary school certificate!

The people in Kaduna are crying for UN/US military intervention to save their miserable lives from Islamic jihadists cool 200 people killed in the past week alone. Fuckeduppedne
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
68816419:

too much love for sex i guess grin grin

While you're hungry & he's broke? I'd dry up like a raisin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Johncables402: 3:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
68816419:

I tell you, Imagine this is a norm in most rural parts of Kenya, Northern parts of Nigeria is the food basket places in Nigeria, the starvation been experienced was due to the Boko Haram crises and nothing else, unlike in Kenya were the government ignored all the warning signs .

This is very inhumane . I can't imagine how that drunkard uhuru and the other politicians go to sleep at Night after seeing pictures like this, knowing that these people are being starved just so Britons and Arabs in dubai could drink tea and give their wives flowers undecided. Blacks can be cruel to themselves sometimes.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 3:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I wonder too oo? Kenyans and fvck are like 5/6. TUFIA? undecided sad

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
jaycent:
I wonder too oo? Kenyans and fvck are like 5/6. TUFIA? undecided sad

Isn't the bolded music to your ears? grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
PetroDollax:
Walahi, I am still waiting for certificateless Buhari’s primary school certificate!

The people in Kaduna are crying for UN/US military intervention to save their miserable lives from Islamic jihadists cool 200 people killed in the past week alone. Fuckeduppedne
Go and wait and cry for your useless stinky poverty country? grin Country that poverty has turned them to Animals? grin Look at your president, dirty animal fool. Idiot grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Johncables402: 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Stop lying you idiot.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-EKnTXfYcw60/V4SxMRhGw1I/AAAAAAAAGro/ORXrd86fcZc1CZjCxu72CdrYDpRQX7-3gCLcB/s640/13566923_1410754915616267_7172853576259871062_n.jpg[/img]

...........and wasn't this famous bboy not Nigerian?

When was this ?. And what was going on in the north?. Let's start there.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 3:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Johncables402: 3:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
jaycent:
Go and wait and cry for your useless stinky poverty country? grin Country that poverty has turned them to Animals? grin Look at your president, dirty animal fool. Idiot grin

What is this ugly mofo wearing shocked. Is he gay?.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
Johncables402:

When was this ?. And what was going on in the north?. Let's start there.

See? You don't even know what happens in your country because you are always in denial - unlike us Kenyans who share everything. grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qo3aR1KxShs

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Johncables402: 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
NairobiWalker:

See? You don't even know what happens in your country because you are always in denial - unlike us Kenyans who share everything. grin grin grin

Are you going to answer me?. I know why I asked you those questions. No , you are in denial . You are here posting tea farms and nice cbd buildings as if that's how all Kenyans live , it took the tanzanian and Nigerians to bring the other side of Kenya to light. Stop lying , Kenya is a poor country with a lot of poor people. You may be improving in other things , but you are still way behind in many and that includes destroying poverty .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
And how is Nigeria good in destroying poverty? Last time I checked our poverty levels reduced a bit.What of yours?
Johncables402:

Are you going to answer me?. I know why I asked you those questions. No , you are in denial . You are here posting tea farms and nice cbd buildings as if that's how all Kenyans live , it took the tanzanian and Nigerians to bring the other side of Kenya to light. Stop lying , Kenya is a poor country with a lot of poor people. You may be improving in other things , but you are still way behind in many and that includes destroying poverty .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hoshea: 3:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
NairobiWalker:

You are also fed up with Nigerian conmen. grin grin grin grin

Hahahaaaaaa, embu niache tafadhali. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
chrisagyei:
Idiot,you inherited a 3,000 km of railway line from your white British colonial masters and as of now 60 years later you have invested 2 trillion naira which is 5.5 billion us dollars buh have only managed to add less than 1,000 kilometers in a country of 950,000 sq km.Idiot.Now you are wasting 2 billion dollars to buy a secondhand train to connect your useless airport to impress investors whilst over 90 of Nigerians have never used the railway before.Idiot country.Your leaders are killing you and you are here celebrating something that will benefit only the 1% and their families.How many Nigerians use the airport.Less than 3%.Continue impressing the whites whilst you die of poverty cos Afterall they built your collapsed railway.In fact it never rised for it to even collapse

Silly...it is called improving the ease of doing business. ...this are things investor like see....they don't just invest in an empty fallow land...there has to be some basic infastructure to motivate them...
I am sure if yours was connected to a railway, you and your fellow ghanians would constantly throw that at our face, just like you did with kotoka. ..and we gave abuja international airport. ....
Leave let enjoy 21st century world class infastructure. ..and beside that train you posted is what we used to travel across various cities not abuja metro ....I know you don't understand since you don't have one that is why I am doing all this lecturing. ....now comprehende
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hoshea:

Hahahaaaaaa, embu niache tafadhali. grin grin

Hawa matapeli achana nao bwana Hoshea. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Johncables402: 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
Jonraid:
And how is Nigeria good in destroying poverty? Last time I checked our poverty levels reduced a bit.What of yours?

Yes, but in reality East Africa and Kenya in particular have the highest number of starving people in Africa . We are currently experiencing some economic meltdowns and so are countries like South Africa, Egypt and others , but do you see the kind of poverty that is witnessed over there in the countries mentioned?. We might be going through a tough time , but we are not your mates bro . Giving people land to farm their own food should be your top priority not farming flowers for sex obsessed Europeans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Okay, JaceBlaze's vote replaces Kumamoto's. I wonder why JaceBlaze always has issues with Kenya though.
You wanna know what's funny? I didn't know which one was a Nigerian and which one was Kenyan when I voted.Fair to me cause I called it down the middle.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:50pm On Mar 20, 2019
Johncables402:

............and I am also bringing the other side of Nigeria to light. Isn't that not even? grin grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:50pm On Mar 20, 2019
Just30:
see proper office

This is extremely ugly ...it is nothing compared to what is obtainable in aso rock ...even kenya can do better once they let the white fvck their asses open....

I am not surprised that our is better especially when our houses the most powerful president on the continent of africa. ..whilst houses an idiot ruling a $50 billion economy after 62 years of independence and no proper commercial local bank to support it except of course the numerous nigerian banks stealing the top position ....your country is cursed and I don't know , I just hope this curse does extend past these 62 years because we have had enough of your brothers here living in extreme poverty grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 3:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
Johncables402:

Yes, but in reality East Africa and Kenya in particular have the highest number of starving people in Africa . We are currently experiencing some economic meltdowns and so are countries like South Africa, Egypt and others , but do you see the kind of poverty that is witnessed over there in the countries mentioned?. We might be going through a tough time , but we are not your mates bro . Giving people land to farm their own food should be your top priority not farming flowers for sex obsessed Europeans.

But Nigeria alone has more extremely poor people than the whole of East Africa combined so what is your point? grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
[quote author=chrisagyei post=76814367][/quote]

Silly .....this should also go for you....our Gdp is heading toward $600 billion....that is not current
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Johncables402: 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
NairobiWalker:

............and I am also bringing the other side of Nigeria to light. Isn't that not even? grin grin grin grin

No, you are just pained cheesy. That sort of life is a norm in Kenya, in Nigeria you only get such things when there is a war or terrorist unrest. But you people just go around starving for no reason lol.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
The challenges being experienced now is periodic due to the devastating drought that is affecting the pastoral communities in Northern Kenya.Boreholes,water-pans,dams and rivers are almost drying up and what the government is doing now is to help these communities and their source of livelihood(animals) from the biting effects of drought.Our poverty numbers are known and aren't as shaming as Nigeria where more than 80 million people are living under the poverty line.We know Nigerians as a people who are always on the run to seek asylum outside their country in large numbers due to the hard living conditions there.Nigeria and Nigerians can't lecture any nation when it comes to poverty! We have poor folks, yes... but we aren't the planet's poverty capital!
Johncables402:

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4003) (4004) (4005) (4006) (4007) (4008) (4009) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.