Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,093 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4028) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6221301 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4025) (4026) (4027) (4028) (4029) (4030) (4031) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 3:53pm On Mar 21, 2019
jaycent:
State school grin grin grin grin
This pictures always make me laugh hard. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2019
AskiaHarem:

The biafruads can go back to there homeland in northern Cameroon anytime they want to no body is stopping you.

Until y'all go back to your home villages in Futa Jallon, I'll not take your starving arse seriously. Fulanis are not indigenous to any part of the places now known as Nigeria, this is a verified fact. Y'all started migrating to nigeria after Dan Fodio's jihad in 1804.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 3:57pm On Mar 21, 2019
hoodedjaystrim:
The Kenya Red Cross Society has launched an
appeal for aid to more than one million people in 17
counties afflicted by starvation.
Secretary-General Abbas Gullet on Thursday said
many people have died from different causes,
famine and drought included.
The agency is seeking Sh824,554,720 to assist
hunger-stricken residents in Wajir, Tana River, West
Pokot, Tharaka Nithi, Samburu, Nyeri, Marsabit,
Laikipia, Mandera, Lamu, Kitui, Kilifi, Isiolo, Garissa,
Embu, Baringo and Turkana counties.

posted 21 March 19

I hope your appeal is granted so you guys don't die of hunger
On a serious note,I think Nigerians on this thread need to contribute something for our Kenyan brothers. If the black south Africans and Ghanaians are friends indeed,they should also contribute.Oya,let's come together. Kazikazi,where is that Kenyan appeal poster again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by hoodedjaystrim(m): 3:58pm On Mar 21, 2019
obaaderemi:
Kenya,Ghana, Black south Africa.... I guess you have a strong point. Irrelevant lot.
Nigeria will always look up to us
Even with our population, the poverty rate here is less than that of Kenya, they call themselves a footballing nation but there are only 4 stadiums there
up to 4 teams share a single stadium and that is fact that they cannot deny

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 3:58pm On Mar 21, 2019
TayserMahri:
Ednited, this what I was talking about. How & why KQ Boeing 737 crashed in Cameroon very well illustrated. We hope for the same with your max when the dust settles. Hati13, this might interest you.

Kikuyu1, who the hell was in this flight according to your theory on plane crashes grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvBuDmxwyRQ&t=43s

Everyone have been coming up with their own theories, kikuyu1, here is what one of my favorite YouTuber Dr. Mumbi thinks. . . .

Tayser, what do you say?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUkT7MVutnY
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 3:59pm On Mar 21, 2019
XhosaNostra:

And yet still have nothing to prove for it grin

Native Nigerians have accomplished astronomically more than [native south Africans Both Pre & Post colonial.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 3:59pm On Mar 21, 2019
NairobiWalker1:

Now you are regurgitating photos of the same school? You mean you have no schools? Please, post more schools, I want to teach am a lesson. grin grin
Oh please just shut up Mr. Trekker? Please if you don't have anything to say, just GTFO out my side? I was only showing him that, this school is close to my house? And I used my phone camera to snap it and show him? Hope you dig that, dig head? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 4:01pm On Mar 21, 2019
Jonraid:
What's with this pink nonsense! Do barbies learn at this school? grin
Will you shut your fvcking mouth up and post your jungle Forrest school grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:01pm On Mar 21, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Native Nigerians have accomplished astronomically more than [native south Africans Both Pre & Post colonial.

Then how come you're still using a generator in 2019? undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 4:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
AskiaHarem:

More than the number of native rulers in your country.
LMFAO grin grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 4:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
jaycent:
Will you shut your fvcking mouth up and post your jungle Forrest school grin grin

Kenyans on there way to "school"...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
hoodedjaystrim:

Nigeria will always look up to us
Even with our population, the poverty rate here is less than that of Kenya, they call themselves a footballing nation but there are only 4 stadiums there
up to 4 teams share a single stadium and that is fact that they cannot deny
They also claim to be a rugby nation but have never qualified for the rugby world cup. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 4:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
obaaderemi:
You keep repeating the same thing like a broken record and yet continue being lashed. grin Your backup hasn't arrived yet? Fvcking serial loser.
Nairobitreker when the idiot has nothing to say. Is either he finds someone to back him up or he repeates the same word? grin grin

He's a loser? grin grin

You have whopped his stinky ass front, left, right and back? grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Kenyans on there way to "school"...
grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 4:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Then how come you're still using a generator in 2019? undecided

Your flexing the sweat of colonists again I said Native South Africans

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 4:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
Hati13:
When did you attitude on him stated to change?
When his party stated the ownership of Addis ababa. You

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 4:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
hoodedjaystrim:

inferiority complex is the problem here, the fact that they cared enough to compare their country to Nigeria says alot
Don't mind those hungry capital of the world? Instead of them to compare their useless country with Nigeria? They're looking for back up? grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 4:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
vaxx:
Egypt has a less arable land (meaning not fertile enough) and a less climatic condition for agriciltural product, yet she is topping and leading Nigeria with her large fertile and good condition farm land. is that not pathetic.

Egypt is still currently undergoing her national irrigation project. when completed , she will shift back to normal output of 4.3 miillion tones which Nigeria currently is not producing. Nigeria still produce 3.7 milliom output despite egypt intentional drawback.
Ermm........ Egypt actually has a robust agricultural sector which consists of a chain of small scale farmers. Rice is also a staple food in Egypt as against ur previous submission.

And again... nigeria only started its rice revolution in 2016 which aims to have rice sufficiency in nigeria n for export, its actually a 5year plan. Fast forward about 30months later, Nigeria is already producing about 4m tonnes and reducing rice importation by large margin. If d trend continues, Nigeria should be producing enough to feed d country and for export.

Even if Egypt rebounds from their irrigation project and Nigeria continues d rice revolution, i doubt Egypt can/will match Nigeria's output.

Do I need to let u know another plan is in place to make Nigeria the 3rd largest producer of palm oil? Same goes with cotton for textile industries.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Your flexing the sweat of colonists again I said Native South Africans

You must be out of your fucking mind!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 4:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
jaycent:
Oh please just shut up Mr. Trekker? Please if you don't have anything to say, just GTFO out my side? I was only showing him that, this school is close to my house? And I used my phone camera to snap it and show him? Hope you dig that, dig head? grin

Please, post more schools Gaycunt. That's what we want to see. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by hoodedjaystrim(m): 4:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
As of Tuesday, at least 10 people had died of hunger in the north-western Turkana region. The government acknowledged that more than 1.1 million people are facing food shortages with James Oduor of the National Drought Management Authority telling the BBC, however, that there was nothing unusual about one million people facing starvation. “Due to poverty, almost under normal circumstances about a million people always require food assistance because... they are poor,” Oduor said. BOTTOM-UP APPROACH The story of drought wasting Kenya’s northern and north-eastern regions has been a long-running one and is not likely to go away soon. In fact, with some of the bleak projections on climate change, it could get worse. The question of what to do to reverse course, or limit its damage, will become more frenzied. Perhaps it shouldn’t. A big part of the problem is that we are looking for solutions away from the affected communities. A change in mindset that looks to these communities’ history of resilience might offer us the best answers. I remember an incident at Nation Media Group a while back, while I was still working there. Since the terrible droughts of the 1990s, NMG had a programme working with vulnerable communities in Turkana. A MEAL A DAY .

pray for Kenyans if 1.1mil people are facing food shortages how many people come dey the country .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
For the love of God don't listen to this madwoman! grin
ednited:

Everyone have been coming up with their own theories, kikuyu1, here is what one of my favorite YouTuber Dr. Mumbi thinks. . . .

Tayser, what do you say?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUkT7MVutnY
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 4:10pm On Mar 21, 2019
obaaderemi:
You keep repeating the same thing like a broken record and yet continue being lashed. grin Your backup hasn't arrived yet? Fvcking serial loser.

Unlike you, I hold my own guns. I don't sit on the fence waiting for backup. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:10pm On Mar 21, 2019
jaycent:
Nairobitreker when the idiot has nothing to say. Is either he finds someone to back him up or he repeates the same word? grin grin

He's a loser? grin grin

You have whopped his stinky ass front, left, right and back? grin grin
I dey tell you. Na jeje I siddon ,Na im find trouble come ma side. He vowed before never to quote me again but when he could no longer stomach the jabs he had to come out.Now he is in trouble again. He is a bonus punching bag.For now, he has run away. When he shows up again, you can have whatever is left of his burnt bumbum. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 4:10pm On Mar 21, 2019
obaaderemi:
This pictures always make me laugh hard. grin
That's how their state house looks like grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 4:11pm On Mar 21, 2019
obaaderemi:
On a serious note,I think Nigerians on this thread need to contribute something for our Kenyan brothers. If the black south Africans and Ghanaians are friends indeed,they should also contribute.Oya,let's come together. Kazikazi,where is that Kenyan appeal poster again?
How much please grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:12pm On Mar 21, 2019
NairobiWalker1:

Unlike you, I hold my own guns. I don't sit on the fence waiting for backup. grin
Now I know you are punch drunk. grin Have you forgotten how you called upon your dogs, Tasha,gallipip and co? But I can see they've abandoned your arse. grin Na here you go die.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:13pm On Mar 21, 2019
jaycent:
How much please grin grin
Let's ask Kazikazi. He should have an idea. grin Where is Kazikazi when you need him? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2019
Jonraid:
For the love of God don't listen to this madwoman! grin

I thought I was so much into conspiracies but she is worse grin

I do like her trying African unity tho

Miss Trudy is fun ;

Although, Wode maya makes best tour video
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by hoodedjaystrim(m): 4:15pm On Mar 21, 2019
obaaderemi:
They also claim to be a rugby nation but have never qualified for the rugby world cup. grin
they'd better stick to running since they spend most of their time doing just that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 4:15pm On Mar 21, 2019
jaycent:
What's it with you kenyans are Forrest? grin you're posting Forrest, and you're calling it trees grin

What's wrong you Hungry capital of the world grin grin

Civilized societies maintain nature. They plant trees and have a culture of conservation. That's why their cities are beautiful unlike your dirty, treeless cities. grin grin grin

Oxford University

Harvard University

University of Cape Town

German City of Frankfurt am Maim

Until Nigerians become civilized, you'll continue cutting trees instead of planting and thinking that is development. grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 4:16pm On Mar 21, 2019
Hati13:

I thought he was Kenyan-Ethiopian.

He is Kenyan of Indian descent

(1) (2) (3) ... (4025) (4026) (4027) (4028) (4029) (4030) (4031) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.