Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,850 members, 7,820,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4042) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6210394 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4039) (4040) (4041) (4042) (4043) (4044) (4045) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:20pm On Mar 21, 2019
[quote author=AskiaHarem post=76871072][/quote]

Backwoods hillbilly who believes service delivery is something to be ashamed of. You'll continue to get high on generator fumes until the second coming with that village mentality.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 11:27pm On Mar 21, 2019
chrisagyei:
Yea,we're all getting fed up with the black stars and they have lost a lot of support.For me personally,I never cared about them.In fact,I wish they never win the upcoming Afcon.You can defeat the black stars with hardwork.Their soul is lost now.They have been clouded with total arrogance especially the senior players who believe are big stars in Europe.Frankly speaking hope you guys win so they get out of their little fantasies.About Origi,it's very sad if your own national decides to reject their home country to represent a 2nd home just for world fame.He will hardly get playing time in the Belgium star studded squad.Goodluck to him.

Igbos have the best football team in Africa, winning the African competition thrice and Olympics too.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 11:34pm On Mar 21, 2019
Taysermahri, you guys have fought a great battle today and victory is surely yours. Only a fool and a delusional person will say there is not a little bit of hunger in their country, even in the great united states, there are hungry

People. The great thing though is making an effort to bring joy and comfortability to your citizens by providing the basic and simple things like free education, access to quality healthcare, water, power and jobs.

In that aspect we all know that Kenya is better than nigeria. Infact every country is better than nigeria on that note.

Keep fighting the good fight!

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 12:21am On Mar 22, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Wait wait so the homes are supposedly free! Like government public housing for jobless poor people... grin

gringrin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:37am On Mar 22, 2019
[b][/b]this so funny grin grin grin
Johncables402:

That stupid girl should get a job , she is becoming unstable and derailing the thread with her useless personal life and desires to be a prostitute cheesy. I think I liked her better under her former name, maybe after the kiberians ganged up and attacked her the last time she posted here, she lost her brains and soul and decided she was better off as an online hooker grin.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:43am On Mar 22, 2019
[/b]this so funny grin grin grin
Johncables402:

That stupid girl should get a job , she is becoming unstable and derailing the thread with her useless personal life and desires to be a [b][/b]prostitute[b] these is really funny....I know this is meant for that online $2 bitch
cheesy. I think I liked her better under her former name, maybe after the kiberians ganged up and attacked her the last time she posted here, she lost her brains and soul and decided she was better off as an online hooker grin.
[b][/
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 12:53am On Mar 22, 2019
jaycent:
The truth here is that. I have ripped your stinky gay ass grin

Go and suck your dog dick you stupid gay idiot, useless Yahoo Yahoo scammer from a stinky poverty country. Chrisgay idiot? grin grin
you wish,maybe you whoop your scam ass country.btw you are known for fraud worldwide and you are not sharing this title with nobody.Go feed your 90 million starving zoo citizens and go inhale in some generator fumes first.Read the headline below and all are current.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 12:55am On Mar 22, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Backwoods hillbilly who believes service delivery is something to be ashamed of. You'll continue to get high on generator fumes until the second coming with that village mentality.
Tragic! and stupid country.Just two days ago

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:04am On Mar 22, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

You first need to open a account there and to do that[b] [/b] we need a valid ... utility bill from ghana idah electricity or water

From the tense you use @ bolded it shows that your have finally satisfied my claim that you are a ghanian. ..you could have just use the word YOU WOULD NEED but you chose to go by WE NEED...

I couldnt help but notice the deep hatred and desire that has been constantly fuEling you on this thread to disgrace yourself.....
it is allowed to fight for your nation on this thread most especially if you are not ashame of it....chrisagyei, Just30 and lethal beast publicly declared their nationality and are fighting for it....we are able to understand them because they put ghana in front while battling. ..but trying to hide behind REMEMBER I AM A NIGERIAN BUT I WILL NOT LIE TO MYSELF JUST LIKE YOU ALL ARE DOING. .... is just so lame...have you even tried listen to yourself to see how unbelievable you sound...you may call this tactics but I call this foolishness, because you are indirectly saying you are ashamed of ghana and being a ghanian. ...

I Remember I asked for your full name so I can run a research on you...and that was it , you never quoted me again....

Chrisagyei I leave this to you....help me advice him.....that is if you have truly seen what I am trying to imply

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:10am On Mar 22, 2019
chrisagyei:

I thought you said Sahara reporters cannot be trusted. ...if you have started trusting Sahara reporters...then you might as well trust this grin grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:14am On Mar 22, 2019
chrisagyei:
you wish,maybe you whoop your scam ass country.btw you are known for fraud worldwide and you are not sharing this title with nobody.Go feed your 90 million starving zoo citizens and go inhale in some generator fumes first.Read the headline below and all are current.

Infact this post was from UNICEF in 2017 and my previous post was from saharam reporters in 2018....I hope at these point you must have done the maths and understood what I am saying

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:19am On Mar 22, 2019
This port harcourt city ....it skylines is gradually growing

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 1:24am On Mar 22, 2019
samorobo:

I thought you said Sahara reporters cannot be trusted. ...if you have started trusting Sahara reporters...then you might as well trust this grin grin grin grin cheesy
I disagreed with Sahara because their report were lazily quoting a politician statement who is dirty,dishonest and corrupt against the UNICEF which has the independent and credibility to bring out such data which was less than 10% of Nigerians having access to clean treated water.Buh your generator death happens daily,besides it's carried out by different sites and newschannels so you can't lie about it.There are pictures

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:31am On Mar 22, 2019
chrisagyei:
I disagreed with Sahara because their report were lazily quoting a politician statement who is dirty,dishonest and corrupt against the UNICEF which has the independent and credibility to bring out such data which was less than 10% of Nigerians having access to clean treated water.Buh your generator death happens daily,besides it's carried out by different sites and newschannels so you can't lie about it.There are pictures

Now this is from all africa. ..they are abreast with the top news and latest ongoings in africa...now when you do the maths you will see it correspond with Sarah ara reporters

As for generator fumes that is a pure lie that I totally disagree

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:12am On Mar 22, 2019
chrisagyei:
common shut that your stupid bloody mouth Ghana criminal grin grin your burnt charcoal monkeys are masters of fraud grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWydZLtZJrM

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:24am On Mar 22, 2019
chrisagyei:
Ghana is a cursed and useless country indeed grin grin you people are so small and yet you are still suffering from extreme poverty grin grin grin useless burnt charcoal fools grin grin grin grin

https://www.myjoyonline.com/business/2018/september-3rd/28-million-ghanaians-living-in-extreme-poverty-report.php

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:38am On Mar 22, 2019
chrisagyei:
Ghanaians are fraudsters cool

https://buzzghana.com/10-places-can-find-internet-fraudsters-sakawa-boys-ghana/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 6:23am On Mar 22, 2019
NairobiWalker1:

Stop lying, here is what inside an average Nigerian school looks like. grin grin grin

hahaha they use chalkboards
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:24am On Mar 22, 2019
11 crippled Ghanaian players have a more sophisticated footballing brain than 11 fit Kenyan players.I'll be honest with you,we have no rhythm in our ball play,we are not a known footballing nation yet! We are not good ballers than you,the ranking speaks for itself!
Just30:
we are not in the best of shape at the moment
footballing has been overhauled in Ghana.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:25am On Mar 22, 2019
Upande wenu bro! grin
TayserMahri:

Boss uko pande gani grin

Southern African countries also have pastoralists but they dont starve. I'm talking of the version of Islam practiced in Nigeria's North and within the govt.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:34am On Mar 22, 2019
We are not the most affected when it comes to players changing the countries they represent.Hope we just grab this game by the scruff of the neck from the first minute and win it. I'm afraid our little known players may not measure up facing world-beaters in Ghana even though you aren't in good form right now!
chrisagyei:
Yea,we're all getting fed up with the black stars and they have lost a lot of support.For me personally,I never cared about them.In fact,I wish they never win the upcoming Afcon.You can defeat the black stars with hardwork.Their soul is lost now.They have been clouded with total arrogance especially the senior players who believe are big stars in Europe.Frankly speaking hope you guys win so they get out of their little fantasies. About Origi,it's very sad if your own national decides to reject their home country to represent a 2nd home just for world fame.He will hardly get playing time in the Belgium star studded squad.Goodluck to him.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 6:41am On Mar 22, 2019
forgiveness:

I heard HUNDREDS of schools in Kenya are like this below. shocked shocked shocked shocked

Misufini primary school, Nairobi Kenya. shocked shocked shocked shocked

I see now you can post a photo complete with its name. When I asked you to post Nigerian public schools, you were posting random buildings under construction with no names. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by hoodedjaystrim(m): 7:26am On Mar 22, 2019
chrisagyei:
And who the Bleep are you,why are you poverty capital citizens crawling out of your stupid hole whenever their stupid colony of a useless country is been bombarded with punchline FACTS!Do you have electricity this evening or you are inhaling cheap imported Chinese generator fumes only if your sorry ass can afford one.Did your lifeless Buhari fund hardworking Seun to create this forum.Even him is sick and tired of your shithole poverty capital country.Haha,he has dual Cameroon passport so be there defending this useless zoo.grin
I see you're in pain
Don't worry I will pray for you and the remaining 1.1mil Kenyans in Hunger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:01am On Mar 22, 2019
hoodedjaystrim:

I see you're in pain
Don't worry I will pray for you and the remaining 1.1mil Kenyans in Hunger

Kenya has a population of 48 million people
1.1 million people are facing hunger and starvation
This is partly to lack of rains which is a common occurrence in Kenya
The thing is only Ghanaians and south Africans
Are better than us

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:32am On Mar 22, 2019
tylann:

Are better than us

The bolded is not true. Kenya has a huge potential, it just needs a different calibre of leaders, I think. Remember we also had the Zuma-years, which completely destroyed the country, financially. We're still recovering from that. With our current president, however, there's hope of achieving even greater things because he's not in it for the money. The man donated his own salary as the president of the country to a charitable cause. I think you guys also need someone as selfless, who'll put the country's needs before his own.
With that said, as an outsider looking in, your case is not a hopeless one. It can be fixed. You're already on track with many things, you just need to brush up on a few things. Hopefully in the future people will start voting with their heads, instead of this "Mtu wetu" nonsense. Sometimes it takes a few hard knocks to finally get it right. Those with sense will start seeing the bigger picture, sooner or later. You guys don't seem dof, so the future is full of promise.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:34am On Mar 22, 2019
theenchanter:
leaving the preceding divulgence aside, can u elaborate more on d bolded?
what i mean is Most of the farmers lack knowledge of modern practices, have insufficient capital and own little or no equipment of their own. and as a result depends on natural order. The old tradition instead of human factor.

[
b]china is d 2nd largest producer of rice n yet d largest importer of rice in d world, does it make them "absolutely unfortunate" or don't know d rule of demand and supply? [/b]
china is the largest importer of rice in the whole world ( fact) Nigeria will probably take the sport this year according to Bloomberg buisness analyst report ( it is also a credible report). The important fact you need to consider is, china land cannot cultivate everytype of rice she needs and hence a reasons for importing. for example, China imported “fragrant rice” (or some say jasmine rice) from Thailand because it can hardly be cultivated in China, but despite it , China still grows other variants of rice itself. That doesn’t say about China’s food security.

China being one of the largest economies means that its people need all kinds of food, ranging from staples, meats, to anything it doesn’t produce.

b]' u ve been screaming d bolded since I can remember but it's just awkwardly incorrect, posting things severally on nairaland doesn't necessitate it's genuineness.
[/b]
Egypt is not building any water irrigation project, construction of d Renaissance dam in Ethiopia actually caused d drop in d Nile level. More than 70% of water in egypt is used for agricultural purposes and d govt decided to reduce water consuming crops production so they can satisfy other needs.

Egypt is even expecting shortage of water after d completion of d dam.

What egypt is building are seawater desalination projects and sewage treatment plants.
i think You aren't abreast with current trending news as you claim. i am not here to make a factual claim, if you have any doubt about my claim, debunk it with evidence and not an indirect insult. (take note of it ).

Egypt already have poor water distribution already, and limiting every water consuming crop is a reasonable idea, couple with the fact that the hydro electric dam of ethiopia can significantly reduce water going via river nile of Egypt when it is fully implemented. so the idea of limiting water consuming crop for now is a step in the right direction, no country with less water will be willing to export its water. egypt exporting water consuming crop is same as exporting its own water. even Egyptian Ministry has kept in place a rice export ban for the coming harvest for you to know how serious it is.

so the drop in rice cultivation space is necessary if Egypt is to ensure that it has sufficient water to cultivate other groups and for domestic use.

sure egypt is spending billions of dollars on building seawater desalination projects and establishing sewage treatment plants . a Good direction i must say. it will aid in their Irrigation sustainability. the amounts of water to plants are controlled and treated from the sea... the flood waters that would flow through the Nile River and other rivers will be desalinated .

i couldn't get any satisfying report on GOPDC. but it's encouraging to note that PZ wilmar (maker of kings oil) is in Ghana.
one of the major component of Ghana palm oil company is producing palm oil and making kernels oil. GOPDC is the producer of kings oil in Ghana. they produce for both local and international consumption.

sure, as it stands right now.... ghana's economy is sustainable than naija's economy
That is what we are discussing here. There is better competent team managing the economical and political affair in Ghana. You can imagine if Ghana can export just 1/3 of crude oil Nigeria export a day. then Ghana will have been the USA of Africa.

so I did a counter search and confirmed that Ghana overtook nigeria as d largest exporter of yam in 2015, I guess it dawn to d poor yield we had during those times.
The problem is simple . lack of competent management team.

But palm oil.... no, no.
They are two country in west africa that Nigeria will hardly beat them up in oil palm production. Ghana and cote de voire.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 8:36am On Mar 22, 2019
Allow me to bring u pictures of public secondary and primary schools in borno states capital maiduguri
Yes the very much terrorized borno
Boko Haram and iswap says no to schools
Governor of borno defies them by Building better schools and he does it quietly without media attention

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:45am On Mar 22, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Hey Scarface of the tribal marks, which other "Xhosa" is on this thread?
Repost where I typed your name,you raving lunatic kaffir. grin I typed who.re and you responded even when I didn't quote you and said it was your name.Is who.re your given name? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:46am On Mar 22, 2019
PROVERBZ:
Allow me to bring u pictures of public secondary and primary schools in borno states capital maiduguri
Yes the very much terrorized borno
Boko Haram and iswap says no to schools
Governor of borno defies them by Bill ng better schools and he does it quietly without media attention
Even in Borno? This is good.We are not abandoning our suffering northerners to hunger and deprivation like the stupid heartless little Indians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by hoodedjaystrim(m): 8:51am On Mar 22, 2019
tylann:

Are better than us
Does 1.1mil sound that low a num to you? 1.1mil and you are happy? Last time I checked the poverty rate is higher there than in Nigeria so what's your point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:51am On Mar 22, 2019
theenchanter:
leaving the preceding divulgence aside, can u elaborate more on d bolded?
china is d 2nd largest producer of rice n yet d largest importer of rice in d world, does it make them "absolutely unfortunate" or don't know d rule of demand and supply?
u've been screaming d bolded since I can remember but it's just awkwardly incorrect, posting things severally on nairaland doesn't necessitate it's genuineness.

Egypt is not building any water irrigation project, construction of d Renaissance dam in Ethiopia actually caused d drop in d Nile level. More than 70% of water in egypt is used for agricultural purposes and d govt decided to reduce water consuming crops production so they can satisfy other needs.

Egypt is even expecting shortage of water after d completion of d dam.

What egypt is building are seawater desalination projects and sewage treatment plants.
i couldn't get any satisfying report on GOPDC. but it's encouraging to note that PZ wilmar (maker of kings oil) is in Ghana.
sure, as it stands right now.... ghana's economy is sustainable than naija's economy.
so I did a counter search and confirmed that Ghana overtook nigeria as d largest exporter of yam in 2015, I guess it dawn to d poor yield we had during those times.

But palm oil.... no, no.
Don't let that guy deceive you. Nigeria is Africa's number 1 palm oil producer and King's oil is produced by PZ in ikorodu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:53am On Mar 22, 2019
obaaderemi:
Repost where I typed your name,you raving lunatic kaffir. grin I typed who.re and you responded even when I didn't quote you and said it was your name.Is who.re your given name? grin

I have this thing called ADHD. Sometimes I pay attention to cockroaches, just for a brief moment, but when that moment goes, it's gone forever. Be gone cockroach! Your 2 minutes of close inspection are over. Bleep off. It's a brand new day & you wanna put the microscope back on you like I don't have better things to do with my time.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4039) (4040) (4041) (4042) (4043) (4044) (4045) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.