Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4077) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6206853 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4074) (4075) (4076) (4077) (4078) (4079) (4080) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Favor99(m): 8:54am On Mar 26, 2019
Daejoyoung:

Nigerians pick on other Nigerians, we also jab other Africans like you Kenyans, it's a normal thing and is fun. l have heard lgbos say other Nigerians pick on them most and also a Yoruba man who once said they are the most insulted tribe in Nigeria but they just take everything calmly. What of the Hausas who are always referred to as Aboki all the time and there is Edo witch, Urhobo wayo, etc.
Nigerians just yab themselves the way they want talkless of foreigners.
Nah bro the tribalism against Edos on social media over the last few years is a special kind. The jokes and tribalism is a little more elevated than normal. I’ve noticed it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:05am On Mar 26, 2019
chrisagyei:
listen bro,they're world renowned prostitution headquarters which is a huge profitable sector in their economy together with the traffickers.They export prostitutes to all parts of the world including Saudi Arabia,India,Nepal,Europe,Middle East in war torn Syria,Iraq and Afghanistan in order to comfort the jihadist and government fighters,they export to every corner of Africa including secretive state Eritrea and Burundi,for Ghana they are abound everywhere selling their smelly pussies for 10 cedis or 2 dollars for quick sex and full of STDs.They are abound in the mining areas in Ghana due to the huge Chinese presence.They do so likewise in cybercrime and fraud,armed robbery and drug trafficking.Such a country.You don't need pictures to prove anything.High school kids Bleep their prostitutes everyday with their pocket money because they're cheap like shit.I pray they don't acquire the STDs.We deport their prostitutes everyday buh they keep on coming like ants.

You know what really shocked me? Not the sheer numbers;at least 1.2 mn,minimum 1 mn worldwide selling yansh everywhere from the Phils' to Syria and Siberia. The fact that they voluntarily enter this business:many even raise funds for the visa and ticket!? When arrested ofc they give the Oyinbo the mandatory tale of voodoo powers but these hos chose the life.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 9:09am On Mar 26, 2019
And they say Nigerians are corrupt, how do you then defend this very extremely, stupidly corrupt nation?⅔

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 9:14am On Mar 26, 2019
What real Kenyans are saying.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 26, 2019
jaycent:
Stupid useless gaynians bastard, Yahoo Yahoo criminals, headquarter of 419ers, Ashawo all in one shitthol country grin grin grin grin

Are you sure you are not looking at yourself in the mirror and talking to yourself because what you say look a lot like you

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 9:31am On Mar 26, 2019
Spot the differences,plus, 99.9% of Nigerians care less about the sport and have 0% knowledge about the game.
They said we r only good in Football, basketball and boxing yet we are now dominating other games like cricket.?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 26, 2019
obaaderemi:
See pain. grin Even with a tiny population of 28million Ghana is doing so poorly. grin Debt alone is about $35 billion.

Your death is twice that. For every 100 naira you have in nigeria 50 naira goes to pay Nigeria debt. So all you are working for is free
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 26, 2019
Favor99:

Nah bro the tribalism against Edos on social media over the last few years is a special kind. The jokes and tribalism is a little more elevated than normal. I’ve noticed it

The main issue with nigeria is illiteracy and poverty. A hungry man is a angry man that is the main problem in nigeria. One day they attack the igbos and biafra the next day they attract the Edos. The next day they attack themselves
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 26, 2019
Nigeria is one of the most biggest cassava producers.but ghana has stolen the spotlight . Ghanaian farmers are ripping more tonnage them their nigerian counterparts per hector. Ghana has just set up a brand new cassava rice processing plant. Which convert cassava into cassava rice. Which will save ghana millions of us dollars from importing rice bravo

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Favor99(m): 10:00am On Mar 26, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

The main issue with nigeria is illiteracy and poverty. A hungry man is a angry man that is the main problem in nigeria. One day they attack the igbos and biafra the next day they attract the Edos. The next day they attack themselves
Nah it’s not as simple as that. When Yorubas are being attacked, it’s usually Igbos attacking them. When Igbos are being attacked, a majority of the time is Yoruba attacking them. But initially when Edos were being attacked, it was almost 99% always Igbos that where the ones attacking. Now it’s spread to every tribe. This is not a joking matter bro. I’ve noticed this ish on Facebook to.
Look how you guys disrespect Edo politicians and celebrities on social media.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 10:36am On Mar 26, 2019
Nairobi amongst top 100 Global Financial Centers in 2017 - at pos 97. Joining Johannesburg, Casablanca, Cape Town and Mauritius in Africa.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Financial_Centres_Index

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 26, 2019
Favor99:

Nah it’s not as simple as that. When Yorubas are being attacked, it’s usually Igbos attacking them. When Igbos are being attacked, a majority of the time is Yoruba attacking them. But initially when Edos were being attacked, it was almost 99% always Igbos that where the ones attacking. Now it’s spread to every tribe. This is not a joking matter bro. I’ve noticed this ish on Facebook to.
You need to understand nigeria is the number one country in the world is stress. So most nigerians are just looking for a way to release their stress
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Favor99(m): 10:49am On Mar 26, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

You need to understand nigeria is the number one country in the world is stress. So most nigerians are just looking for a way to release their stress
Ok
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Legonviking: 10:50am On Mar 26, 2019
jaycent:
grin grin grin grin you have distroyed these ugly smelling Yahoo Yahoo scammers grin grin grin

Keep whopping there stinky gay asses. Because all they know is to fvck each other and scam people hard earned money grin grin

Useless ugly smelling black apes from a stinky dirty poverty jungle country grin grin grin grin

One day God will punish them they will scam there useless father grin grin grin

Yahoo Yahoo scammers, poverty, Ashawo, ritualist, hungry fools all in one shitthol country grin grin grin

Useless smelling criminals? grin grin grin

A Useless cannibal like you spewing trash as usual

see as your smelly aunt got thrown out of plane because of her odour grin cheesy cheesy Smelly pigs

And why do some of you phuctards enjoy eating your fellow beings angry grin
one stupid nigayrian was even trying that silly thing in Ghana.Thank God she was arressted.

Some bunch of despicable ,disgusting,smelling cannibals including you the Minna pig shocked cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hoshea: 11:23am On Mar 26, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Good of you, but the continent has changed so much since then. The original Nguni people from South Africa have all perished by now, what is left is their descendants. Those are yours, the same way South Africans cannot suddenly claim to be from the "Great Lakes" or wherever it is they say we're originally from.

Aren't those nguni descendants called people of nguni tribe, or their tribal name has changed as well.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:25am On Mar 26, 2019
Hoshea:

Aren't those nguni descendants called people of nguni tribe, or their tribal name has changed as well.

Aren't they called Ngoni? It should be Zulu, so yes, it has changed to an extent.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hoshea: 11:30am On Mar 26, 2019
XhosaNostra:

It means "Hi" grin

shocked voetsek here.

Give me your instagram account, or twitter. I luv SA girls.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:33am On Mar 26, 2019
Hoshea:

shocked voetsek here.

Give me your instagram account, or twitter. I luv SA girls.

I don't use neither of those. Love them here on NL tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 11:47am On Mar 26, 2019
jaycent:
grin grin grin grin you have distroyed these ugly smelling Yahoo Yahoo scammers grin grin grin

Keep whopping there stinky gay asses. Because all they know is to fvck each other and scam people hard earned money grin grin

Useless ugly smelling black apes from a stinky dirty poverty jungle country grin grin grin grin

One day God will punish them they will scam there useless father grin grin grin

Yahoo Yahoo scammers, poverty, Ashawo, ritualist, hungry fools all in one shitthol country grin grin grin

Useless smelling criminals? grin grin grin
stop disgracing yourself gay boy,the whole world including you yourself know that's your youth lifestyles.You can never change anyone's mentality that Nigeria is the home of prostitution,scam,drugs,fraud iand why didn't you add kidnapping grin ,it's in your blood.In fact It's only you people that call it Yahoo yahoo,nobody calls it that,we call it cyber crime,I don't know the agreement your scammers have with Yahoo to call it that in middle east,Africa,Europe and even North Korea.Your global image is destroyed beyond repairs.You tell everyone in South Africa,Ghana,America,Europe,Kenya,Tanzania,Ethiopia,Namibia and even Benin that you are a Nigerian and everyone starts suspecting you as a scammer,prostitute,criminal,kidnapper,drug trafficker because that's your profession and stop stealing panties,it's a disgrace,idiot grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 26, 2019
jaycent:
Puahahahaha grin grin grin
You they mind that stupid fool just30 undecided the idiot wants to play dumb with me undecided, I know a lot of Ghanaians who are fraudsters, they are mostly active on telegram undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2019
jaycent:
What a big disgrace indeed? grin grin grin grin

Small population and small Land mass? But see how your country looks like? Like were they're training pigs grin grin grin

No wonder you ugly smelling gaynians Yahoo Yahoo scammers behave like animals in that shitthol country grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ghana is a shlthole inside shithole very useless country grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 12:26pm On Mar 26, 2019
Favor99:

Clown, Igbos got no b'ness attacking Bini folks rather, it's the Binis and the rest of Nigerians always attacking the Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Favor99(m): 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Clown, Igbos got no b'ness attacking Bini folks rather, it's the Binis and the rest of Nigerians always attacking the Igbos.
Ummmm nah. Nairaland is filled with Edophobic threads coming from Igbos. Edos/Binis hardly engage in tribalism. You don’t see Binis going about insulting Igbos. Those are Yorubas that are attacking Igbos and vice versa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:49pm On Mar 26, 2019
68816419:
What real Kenyans are saying.

You should channel all this energy to corruption in Nigeria
Stop hypocrisy cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hoshea: 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Aren't they called Ngoni? It should be Zulu, so yes, it has changed to an extent.

Understood

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2019
And yet your countrymen are heading there in droves!
AskiaHarem:

That's Ghana? Looks like a real Shithole!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 1:34pm On Mar 26, 2019
Jonraid:
And yet your countrymen are heading there in droves!
Most of the prostitute coming from Nigeria have no means of livelihood. They stay in ghettos or a kiosk brothel.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 26, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
You they mind that stupid fool just30 undecided the idiot wants to play dumb with me undecided, I know a lot of Ghanaians who are fraudsters, they are mostly active on telegram undecided

Before you talk about other african countries talk about yourself
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 26, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
Ghana is shlthole inside shithole very useless country grin grin

You have been totally disgraced by kenya and south africa. Don't worry the next hundred pages you are going to be vaporized by ghana

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 1:40pm On Mar 26, 2019
I understand!
vaxx:
Most of the prostitute coming from Nigeria have no means of livelihood. They stay in ghettos or a kiosk brothel.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 26, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Once you are better than the average nigeria and smarter than them they will attack you because most of them are lazy and illiterate. People insult igbos and Bini because they are fed up with nigeria. What is happening in nigeria the forces of illiteracy and laziness are clashing with the forces of development and progress. But surprisingly they are just too many lazy and illiterate people
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
Jonraid:
I understand!
it is also the same thing in Nigeria. Most of the place the prostitute lives are ghettos .

(1) (2) (3) ... (4074) (4075) (4076) (4077) (4078) (4079) (4080) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.