Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6177126 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4101) (4102) (4103) (4104) (4105) (4106) (4107) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2019
tylann:

I have never had an argument with you
You are always full of nothing

Stop trying to flee this ass Beating. grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Stop trying to flee this ass Beating. grin

Flee from what
Your were so desperate until you became the thesomaliavenge
A Somali who knows about Kumasi slums
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2019
tylann:

Flee from what
Your were so desperate until you became the thesomaliavenge
A Somali who knows about Kumasi slums

Stop trying to back peddle out of this ass Beating. cheesy grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GBP4vd2dzY?t=591

Let's hope this statements translate into actions.It's about time Western Sahara becomes a country of it's own! The Moroccans should vacate Western Sahara!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:06pm On Mar 29, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Stop trying to back peddle out of this ass Beating. cheesy grin

Which ass beating continue day dreaming
You have nothing between your ears

You can continue posting dead people
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2019
vaxx:
You are defecating now. What is oau student population?. What fercility can be obtain in university of ibadan or oau itself .

In the second colour, mention one single university in Nigeria that is ranked ahead of legon apart of UI and convenant by times higher education. And wait 2020 ranking will soon surface

Qs and reuter aready disagree with OAU

OAU is bigger than UI. The subject of the debate central on OAU and Legon university seize.

And as I write, OAU is bigger than University of Ghana. grin

Ui is ranked ahead of all the universities in Ghana in all the rankings done so far. That's the koko. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin grin

you so badly wish
Ghanaians were that much in your country so that they can redeem your failing education but not We prefer teaching English in China now

There are no Ghanians owning schools or managing any of our best schools in Nigeria. Bhuhahahaha! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2019
Jonraid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GBP4vd2dzY?t=591

Let's hope this statements translate into actions.It's about time Western Sahara becomes a country of it's own! The Moroccans should vacate Western Sahara!

Let us wait and see
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2019
Just30:
yeah
Nigerian Scammers

thats why we are sending them back

another set of 500 Nigerians will be deported next month grin grin grin grin
They are your bloody Ghanaians idiots. cool cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
tylann:

Let us wait and see

And when the Morracans say "no" which they will, what are you going to do?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2019
forgiveness:

OAU is bigger than UI. The subject of the debate central on OAU and Legon university seize.

And as I write, OAU is bigger than University of Ghana. grin

Ui is ranked ahead of all the universities in Ghana in all the rankings done so far. That's the koko. grin
You are just splitting gibberish.

What is OAU student populations? What is it's s size and infrastructure worth?

Ui is only ranked ahead of legon in Times higher education not in Qs.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2019
AskiaHarem:

And when the Morracans say "no" which they will, what are you going to do?
Must you quote me

I don't know what we will do cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2019
tylann:

Must you quote me

I don't know what we will do cool

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlackSaints: 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2019
Just30:
yeah
Nigerian Scammers

thats why we are sending them back

another set of 500 Nigerians will be deported next month grin grin grin ;Dt
if I slap you, you want to deny your Sakawa brothers shocked shocked Criminal cool cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2019
[quote author=AskiaHarem post=77095332][/quote]
What will you do
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2019
forgiveness:

There are no Ghanians owning schools or managing any of our best schools in Nigeria. Bhuhahahaha! grin
That is a typical lie by the way. One of the best private secondary school in Ondo state is owned by a Ghanaian. Perker elementary school and per international secondary school.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2019
vaxx:
That is a typical lie by the way. One of the best private secondary school in Ondo state is owned by a Ghanaian. Perker elementary school and per international secondary school.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlackSaints: 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2019
vaxx:
No Ghanaian owns school in Nigeria. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
tylann:

What will you do

Arab problems are of non of my concern unless they effect me in some huge negative way.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Arab problems are of non of my concern unless they effect me in some huge negative way.

What about African problems
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2019
BlackSaints:
No Ghanaian owns school in Nigeria. cool
Have you confirmed the school i made mentioned above.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2019
tylann:

What about African problems

Of course most of the time.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 4:48pm On Mar 29, 2019
vaxx:

According to you because nobody knows that mushroom school. grin

Besides, it's less than 0% of the best schools in Nigeria owned by Nigerians. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 4:51pm On Mar 29, 2019
vaxx:
You are just splitting gibberish.

What is OAU student populations? What is it's s size and infrastructure worth?

Ui is only ranked ahead of legon in Times higher education not in Qs.

About 40,000. UI is rated highly than Legon university even in Qs. Fact. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
tylann:

I have never had an argument with you
You are always full of nothing

He is mentally shallow, the lame gifts are there to mask his insecurity to his own opinions. A typical fence sitter.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2019
tylann:

You need to review your immigration laws
Too many Nigerian vagabonds they will only destroy your country with criminal practices
our immigration laws is one of the strictest in the world.Only a handful of about 6 countries have visa free to Ghana namely Kenya,Tanzania,Zimbabwe,Trinidad And Tobacco,Rwanda and Egypt with the rest needing to apply or getting visas before entry including the whole of Europe,America and other nations.Even the african Americans who have been promised a right to abode and indefinite stay in Ghana,only one of them have been given that right that's Rita Marley since 2000 upon thousands of applications.The rest of the over 5,000 African Americans live here on multiple visa and resident permits.Our laws are very intact buh the ECOWAS signatory of free movements of goods and people is a stumbliing block in Ghana which we are a signatory to.In October last year,over 400 Nigerian shops were locked up in a car spare parts dealership town alone in the city of Kumasi because in Ghana laws,any foreigner should not engage in any form of business unless he or she has a start up capital of 500,000 us dollars and should employ only Ghanaians.Foreigners should be brought in as executives only which majority of their businesses can't meet that benchmark capital so they all operate illegitimate businesses which are closed down from time to time by the officials.With their closing of the over 400 shops alone in one town alone,they marched and cried to the ecowas headquarters protesting in thousands led by their national labour and business association head saying Ghana is going against the ecowas protocols and abusing them and also since they are members of ecowas,they should be treated as Ghanaians since ecowas makes them Ghanaians and that they are our brothers so that law should exempt them.That case is still unresolved and their president had to come in to plead.Our ambassador was summoned for questioning on the issue by their ministers and officials.The thing is foreign remittance alone is the second largest foreign income earnings for Nigeria and to think they have over 3 million of their citizens in Ghana alone sending in the dollars from the illegitimate businesses alone,when we tend to close down the millions of their petty shop businesses who deal in smuggled Chinese products,will cause a serious earthquake in Nigeria.We did it in 1969 to hundreds of thousands of Nigerians in Ghana and they still feel the mark that's why they revenged with the Ghana must go and if we now deport millions of them,they will be in serious comma.Buh we still enforce some of it thats why we deport hundreds of them yearly buh we can still do better.We have to enforce the laws with caution because they are very emotional brats grin.They will open threads,rants,curse and cry on nairaland for days because Ghana has deported just 700 of their criminals and illegal residents in Ghana.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2019
forgiveness:

About 40,000. UI is rated highly than Legon university even in Qs. Fact. grin
You just lied.

In Qs,, university of ibadan does not even feature.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 5:10pm On Mar 29, 2019
forgiveness:

According to you because nobody knows that mushroom school. grin

Besides, it's less than 0% of the best schools in Nigeria owned by Nigerians. grin
You are an idiot.

It use to be the best school in akure in 90s and early 2000 and one of the five best now.

It is owned by... Chief Quayson Parker. A Ghanaian from kumasi. I know him very well
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:18pm On Mar 29, 2019
vaxx:
You are an idiot.

It uses to be the beat school in akure in 90s and early 2000 and one of the five best now.

It is owned by... Chief Quayson Parker. A Ghanaians from kumasi. I know him very well

Nobody knows that mushroom school, sorry. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlackSaints: 5:20pm On Mar 29, 2019
vaxx:
Have you confirmed the school i made mentioned above.
i don't care, don't know it, never heard of it before grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 5:23pm On Mar 29, 2019
BlackSaints:
i don't care, don't know it, never heard of it before grin grin
now i am educating you
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlackSaints: 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
vaxx:
now i am educating you
Oga i said I don't care, I don't wants to sorry!!! wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (4101) (4102) (4103) (4104) (4105) (4106) (4107) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.