Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,398 members, 7,864,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:26 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6293469 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nowenuse:

Can you or possibly Ednite enlighten more on this aspect?
Pls which kingdoms in particular did Eritereans belong to before joinning Ethiopia? Were the kingdoms 100% independent of Ethiopia? From what i read, i tot all of that region was under the rule of Menelik?

Axumite kingdom emerged present day Eritrea and Ethiopia. Which was a very remarkable kingdom.

Emperor Menelik took control of the whole Ethiopia, yes. But not much was mentioned about Eritreans during his regime
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 1:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Dude, how educated are you? You would know that such instant integration would spell doom for such people. Their bodies don't have the immunity for the kind of diseases you have ! If thats the case, then Nigeria has driven millions of the people they have discovered to extinction.

Also, pls take note. The uncivilized tribes usually discovered in Nigeria are not even up to 1 thousand people each. Just a handful dozens of people in small villages on very very high mountains.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 1:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
kikuyu1:

Yes,also they're slimmer and sag less but ime are hornier and less complicated. Facially,they're less Semitic looking and more Kushite.

Seems like you have tasted them? grin. E be like say you na sharp guy o. I have only met them physically.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Whatever floats your boat dude. I thought you knew your Kind Nigerians are best known for being of that exact attitude. About worshipping, am sure thats to make you feel better. Somalis are just lucky to be in kenya as refugees, and we deport them like no business, just as we do to Nigerians who are here illegally.

Kenya deporting Nigerians or anyone, seriously what difference does it really make? It doesn't change the fact that millions of your people are still living in slums and are uncivilized?
Heck, even Chinese people are deported in Africa, but it doesn't change the fact that China is the most advanced developing and middle income country in the world.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 1:21pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ednite:

i don't know
But I know we sell shoes and coffee to you guys. I hope it will improve

****lets go to the secret now**
hehehe at a young age i took a very serious interest in an ethiopian girl called Edna. Yes,Edna!!! Until then i didn't even know ethiopians had names like Edna. They even had Dorcas!
This was way back in the 90s, she emigrated to America. Her family was very nice to me. I used to frequent a cousin of mines place in hurlingham area of Nairobi.And he lived right next to Yaya center which was obe of the first big malls in kenya. There is a road there called Menelik Road, and as you may guess, it was occupied by alot of Ethiopians. It is called little Addis. But hee brothers and other male ethiopians never liked it. I have seen alot of things in life, mehn!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
obaaderemi:
Haba!You are wicked.The kenyan e-army will come for you for this.In your opinion,apart from the somalis,who are the others they worship who despise them in return?

Indians too.
Indians do not like Black people and they don't hide it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2017
MtuMsuper:

hehehe at a young age i took a very serious interest in an ethiopian girl called Edna. Yes,Edna!!! Until then i didn't even know ethiopians had names like Edna. They even had Dorcas!
This was way back in the 90s, she emigrated to America. Her family was very nice to me. I used to frequent a cousin of mines place in hurlingham area of Nairobi.And he lived right next to Yaya center which was obe of the first big malls in kenya. There is a road there called Menelik Road, and as you may guess, it was occupied by alot of Ethiopians. It is called little Addis. But hee brothers and other male ethiopians never liked it. I have seen alot of things in life, mehn!

Haha ! Men ! Fisi ni fisi tu.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nowenuse:

Kenya deporting Nigerians or anyone, seriously what difference does it really make? It doesn't change the fact that millions of your people are still living in slums and are uncivilized?
Heck, even Chinese people are deported in Africa, but it doesn't change the fact that China is the most advanced developing and middle income country in the world.

The thread is beginning to be exiting, lets not degenerate to where we were before. For the first time, lets pretend that all is cool between us kenyans and nigerians shocked

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 1:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Haha ! Men ! Fisi ni fisi tu.
Tulianza mapema jo. A spot never changes its leopard.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
uzzyfire:
mcheeeeww baba go and sit down , u don't have anytin meaningful to say
the kid keeps quoting me , I'm not responsible for you being poor.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2017
MtuMsuper:

Tulianza mapema jo. A spot never changes its leopard.

Usniambie hukukaonja wewe ! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2017
MtuMsuper:

LOLEST! Since when did you assign yourself to the role of The Grand High Poo Bah of "Civilization"? Why do you go around throwing terms and assigning labels to people? Its seems to me that to you, difference equals problem and problem equals danger and danger equals elimination. Do you see where your faulty math takes you? And also, why do you presume that its the government role to dictate the 'culture' people follow? Any govt ,aywhere? And do you have any inkling about how these people you have arrogantly labelled 'uncivilized' feel in their own skin ? Don't you think they have evolved social structures, dressing, cuisine and all other elements of culture to suit themselves? And FYI as someone pointed out its no biggie finding supremely educated maasais and the more home grounded ones sharing the same platform? This latter point,egalitarian relations, is something i admire about maasais the most, they dont have rigid unbending social castes common to Nigerian cultures. Oh yes,the culture section is familiar to me, you'd be shocked how I can tell apart cultures and costumes from Edo to yoruba to hausa etc.

Well, i fully understand your point of view and i think the main issue here is cultural pride on the path of the masais.

Take a look at these people below. These are the fulani mboro (nomadic fulanis) of Nigeria. These people blatantly refuse to integrate with other Nigerians till date. They still choose to live a nomadic life in forests till date. Infact, they shuttle all over West Africa without a permanent home. These people have been causing serious problems for Nigeria because they usually clash with other Nigerian rural communities who are predominantly farmers. Many of them have also taken to terrorism and highway robbery.
Our govt have now began to work hard to create a system for these people where they can ranch their cattles in a single place and receive nomadic western education (it may take time though, but i hope it works out). Although, many of them in Nigeria have accepted western clothes and some very few do attend schools.

I think what your govt need to do is to appeal to the masais and they should probably be granted a county of their own where they can rule themselves and maitain their cultures but for God's sake they should be educated and stop mixing illiteracy with uncivilization. That's an eyesore!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
MtuMsuper:

so when was the last tym you saw her or heard from her?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nowenuse:

they should be educated and stop mixing illiteracy with uncivilization. That's an eyesore!

I can almost bet Maasais are more literate than the Fulanis

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
uzzyfire:
wat exactly do Nigerians want yo hear, she was called to come and make Nigerians laff not "tell nigerian audience wat they want yo hear" loooll nobody send her to do dat wan.
guy iv sed this before nigerians dont give a rats ass abt south africa . abi did anybody beg d lady to mock her country in front of d whole nigeria , she did it becos she felt it will make people laff and it ends there
dude you are getting yourself worked up for absolutely nothing,wasn't this a comedy set? Do you even know what comedy is?

South African comedians love making fun of South Africa so what?you were not expecting her to make fun of Nigeria were you?

Don't take yourself too serious..it's just fücking comedy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
Just30:
the kid keeps quoting me , I'm not responsible for you being poor.
lopooollll he's calling me a kid looooooooolllll

guy qat exactly do u min wen u say I shud stop quoting , how else am I supposed to correct u wen u say rubbish eeehhn!!

u are frustrated that's y u don't know wat to say again, plsss we are talking abt important African history so plsss stop posting rubbish here
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
Jayceon:
dude you are getting yourself worked up for absolutely nothing,wasn't this a comedy set? Do you even know what comedy is?

South African comedians love making fun of South Africa so what?you were not expecting her to make fun of Nigeria were you?

Don't take yourself too serious..it's just fücking comedy
I'm not making any big deal, I was just suprised that she was saying all those stuff. looooolll dude now btwn me and u who is worked up??

nah i was expecting her to make us laff, like I sed before it was more like she came to complain and tell us d life history of south Africa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 25, 2017
uzzyfire:
I'm not making any big deal, I was just suprised that she was saying all those stuff. looooolll dude now btwn me and u who is worked up??

nah i was expecting her to make us laff, like I sed before it was more like she came to complain and tell us d life history of south Africa

obviously you are the one worked up ranting about a comedy set,do you not see that?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
uzzyfire:
lopooollll he's calling me a kid looooooooolllll

guy qat exactly do u min wen u say I shud stop quoting , how else am I supposed to correct u wen u say rubbish eeehhn!!

u are frustrated that's y u don't know wat to say again, plsss we are talking abt important African history so plsss stop posting rubbish here
now you are harassing me on the internet grin grin grin fine
You're cut off, I won't feed you again
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 3:58pm On Apr 25, 2017
TayserMahiri:

WHoa! I wish you hadn't told me of the Sambisa. My bad, I went googling its images and encountered endless pictures of dead bodies. Whats going on there?

It used to be the operational base of Boko Haram but our army has flushed them out and converted parts of the place to shooting range.
This thread don dey sweet!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ednite:

so when was the last tym you saw her or heard from her?
when i was 19 yrs old and a fresher at universty. also in touch via social media. both married now
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Aksumawi2805(m): 4:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

It used to be the operational base of Boko Haram but our army has flushed them out and converted parts of the place to shooting range.

Oh if its the Boko fellas is cool then. We also celebrate any dead Al SHabaab.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 25, 2017
MtuMsuper:

when i was 19 yrs old and a fresher at universty. also in touch via social media. both married now

Man, sad ending
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Aksumawi2805(m): 4:25pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ednite:

Axumite kingdom emerged present day Eritrea and Ethiopia. Which was a very remarkable kingdom.

Emperor Menelik took control of the whole Ethiopia, yes. But not much was mentioned about Eritreans during his regime

Selam Ednite!A fellow Ethiopian here.Eritrea and northern Ethiopia (collectively known as Abyssinia )were under the same kingdom until
towards the end of Emperor yohannis IV rule,where Italians started occupying Eritrea When Menelik took the throne it was already occupied.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Aksumawi2805(m): 4:25pm On Apr 25, 2017
Ednite:

Selam Ednite!A fellow Ethiopian here.Eritrea and northern Ethiopia (collectively known as Abyssinia )were under the same kingdom until
towards the end of Emperor yohannis IV rule,where Italians started occupying Eritrea When Menelik took the throne it was already occupied.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MtuMsuper: 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

I have failed to understand all these years how a terrorist organization can just walk into Nigeria, set up HQs complete with a command and a fighting force, impose laws on the people and take over judicial functions from the judiciary, judge peoples "crimes" , waltz around like they own heaven, take a serious swath of territory larger than most small countries, and even declare allegiance to their fellow idiots in Syria/Iraq. I can never understand this. In my opinion that is loss of territorial sovereignty.

That can never happen in present day Kenya.

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.