Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6215260 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4181) (4182) (4183) (4184) (4185) (4186) (4187) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:43pm On Apr 04, 2019
NairobiWalker:

I don't want you to leave (you obviously want to but you're too broke. lol). I am saying, you are one sex-starved pervert who's hallucinating over Kenyan girls. Who still chats with girls on Facebook and boasts over it? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol, you're super-thirsty man. You chat with a girl and claim she is your babe? So what will you do when a girl actually hugs you? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Broke shocked I no fit remember last I broke oo grin

And who told you I have time for your Kenya girls, puahahahaha grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 9:44pm On Apr 04, 2019
vaxx2:
philosophy philo -sophia( love of wisdom)in my university days, it is an open ended course. We are made to pick a five open course out of 10 . I choose philosophy as part of them. It is rigourous and muilti -tasking. But one thing i like about it, there is no wrong and right answer. What important is the amount of critical analysis you put on your work. In philosophy, you can even argue the obvious gravity is not real, if you can support it with enough argument.

Yes you are right
In philosophy there is nothing right or wrong
As long as you argue your case
Philosophy demands you see things in different angles

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:45pm On Apr 04, 2019
tlann2:

I feel not okay

It also depend on urgency of the text

I tend to assume alot of things

Do you bring it up with the person? You seem to be a very easygoing person, do you have any deal breakers at all?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:51pm On Apr 04, 2019
NairobiWalker:

I don't want you to leave (you obviously want to but you're too broke. lol). I am saying, you are one sex-starved pervert who's hallucinating over Kenyan girls. Who still chats with girls on Facebook and boasts over it? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol, you're super-thirsty man. You chat with a girl and claim she is your babe? So what will you do when a girl actually hugs you? cheesy cheesy cheesy
You're a pained soul Trekker? I won't even waste my time arguing with senseless person like you? grin

Go and meet Obaaderemi to continue flogging your ass, pained mumu grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 9:54pm On Apr 04, 2019
NairobiWalker:

This idiot who has never been out of Minna apparently dated and dumped a Kenyan woman. You need to see a doctor man. cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'm not even in Minna for 3 good month. Keep decieving yourself, ode grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 9:54pm On Apr 04, 2019
Jonraid:
I'd rather join a Korean class than do anything related with philosophy. I did a course unit by the name The Philosophy behind critical and creative thinking in my first year. I had to read hard to pass it!
i don't think philosophy is really intense like natural science. It is just about the study of idea , theory and argument. The best way to go about is getting abreast with books as much as you can do.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 9:55pm On Apr 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Do you bring it up with the person? You seem to be a very easygoing person, do you have any deal breakers at all?

No
I mean why should i get worked because of a text
I dont bring it up with the person why should i
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2019
tlann2:

No
I mean why should i get worked because of a text
I dont bring it up with the person why should i

Lol, wow.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2019
vaxx2:
i don't think philosophy is really intense like natural science. It is just about the study of idea , theory and argument. The best way to go about is getting abreast with books as much as you can do.

Philosophy is tedious
Because it demands alot of reading
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2019
tlann2:

Yes you are right
In philosophy there is nothing right or wrong
As long as you argue your case
Philosophy demands you see things in different angles
because philosophy itself is an unending venture. The more you try to get an answer to a question another question arises. Philosophy demands why? Science demands how. How will have enough satisfactory explanation, Why will birth another question .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 10:00pm On Apr 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, wow.

Though i prefer texting to talking to people face to face
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 10:02pm On Apr 04, 2019
tlann2:

Philosophy is tedious
Because it demands alot of reading
obviously what it demands is wisdom. Which can be gotten from your own ideas, people ideas etc. Just be abreast with books as much as you can. Your perspective matter too.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 10:03pm On Apr 04, 2019
vaxx2:
because philosophy itself is an unending venture. The more you try to get an answer to a question another question arises. Philosophy demands why? Science demands how. How will have enough satisfactory explanation, Why will birth another question .

Yes
Philosophy units are always draining me
With hard questions
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 10:04pm On Apr 04, 2019
tlann2:

Can you access the video and show us

People really argued with lecturer about
That was part a of the question
Part b was prove that God doesn't exist also 30 marks
i will have love to. But woudnt be able to post myself here. But i can share some ideas with you....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 10:07pm On Apr 04, 2019
vaxx2:
obviously what it demands is wisdom. Which can be gotten from your own ideas, people ideas etc. Just be abreast with books as much as you can. Your perspective matter too.

I was asked this question once

Prove that human life is a monotony
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 10:07pm On Apr 04, 2019
tlann2:

Yes
Philosophy units are always draining me
With hard questions
lol.... we can learn together here. But in reality philosophy isn't for non inquisitive student.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:08pm On Apr 04, 2019
obaaderemi:
Obviously, the kenyan girls see the average little Indian man as classless. Shey the way you go yarn woman na so pesin like gallipig,mtis or tasha go yarn am? grin You na proper man nah...those ones dem be just negodu(look komot face.) grin
The girls are complaining badly about their men grin

You need to see the way they're talking about their men, you go laugh tire commot tears for your eyes! grin grin

I say one of their Kenyan brother posted in the group, complaining badly about thier girls. Say their girls are cheap prostitutes. Say they're busy dating naija guys and leave Kenya guys for who to date grin right now we have disowned you girls, we're now dating South Africa girls unlike you Kenya cheap prostitutes grin grin

The Kenya girls replied back. Yes we're dating them because they are lively and handsome. And they know how to treat a lady very well, unlike you you classless Kenya guys that can't approach a lady! grin

I was like, like this picture below grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 10:15pm On Apr 04, 2019
vaxx2:
lol.... we can learn together here. But in reality philosophy isn't for non inquisitive student.

Yes of course we can learn cool

I will be posting questions

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 10:18pm On Apr 04, 2019
tlann2:

I was asked this question once

Prove that human life is a monotony
i actually don't subscribe to that veiw but in case of an examination., i may come from the angle that the life itself is meaningless just as it is meaningless to other species. It is programmable world, where we are born without our own decision, die most often without our own interest. And we will eventually be forgotten just like an entity that never exist before. (This is just a summary)

I may develop it further by pointing out the similarities between us and other animal who does not really care about their real state of affairs, if you have biological background, you may support it with how our hormones work or react to things that are actually meaningless for our survival. Your philosophy answer become rich when you can supply both empirical and non emperical data. With lots of sample backing your arguments.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:18pm On Apr 04, 2019
tlann2:

Though i prefer texting to talking to people face to face

Why?

One-on-one conversations tend to give away more though. Look them in the eyeballs. I have this thing where I just sit & watch a person as they talk. From that I receive a lot. Not from the verbal conversation but the body language.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2019
tlann2:

Yes of course we can learn cool

I will be posting questions
ok we be waiting
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 10:26pm On Apr 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Why?

One-on-one conversations tend to give away more though. Look them in the eyeballs. I have this thing where I just sit & watch a person as they talk. From that I receive a lot. Not from the verbal conversation but the body language.

People find me boring when we meet face to face
Especially when i go to dates people think i should be the one to kick start discussions
They end up being greatly disappointed

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2019
vaxx2:
i actually don't subscribe to that veiw but in case of an examination., i may come from the angle that the life itself is meaningless just as it is meaningless to other species. It is programmable world, where we are born without our own decision, die most often without our own interest. And we will eventually be forgotten just like an entity that never exist before. (This is just a summary)

I may develop it further by pointing out the similarities between us and other animal who does not really care about the state of affairs, if you have biological background, you may support it with how our hormones work or react to things that are actually meaningless for our survival. Your philosophy answer become rich when you can supply both empirical and non emperical data. With lots of sample backing your arguments.

That question made me almost reconsider my studies
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2019
tlann2:

That question made me almost reconsider my studies
Lol. It is challenging though but it is very interesting. If you like talking you may take five extra sheet in an examination class before the end of the paper

What answer will you give if a scientist tell you as a philosopher that without science you will not be able to communicate with him online? Let exercise our brain?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2019
vaxx2:
Lol. It is challenging though but it is very interesting. If you like talking you may take five extra sheet in an examination class before the end of the paper

What answer will you give if a scientist tell you as a philosopher that without science you will not be able to communicate with him online? Let exercise our brain?

That is a hard one
I will get back to you
In the morning
It is almost 1 here in kenya
First thing in the morning will be that

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2019
tlann2:

That is a hard one
I will get back to you
In the morning
It is almost 1 here in kenya
First thing in the morning will be that
we be waiting. Have a good night rest.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Bifwoli: 11:09pm On Apr 04, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Understood. Is the wife inheritance tradition still practised? That one is very strange, I must say.

It's almost like we all have things in common as Africans.
So far I've concluded that Kikuyu people are similar to my tribe, while NairobiWalker's tribe has similarities with the Venda people or as they're called VhaVenda. Interesting stuff smiley

Regarding tribes don't accept everything you're told here coz i've seen a few posts that are quite misleading .Stereotypes and personal biases are aplenty so some posts here have a lot of loose ends and blind spots bcoz they're not based on hard facts.`Nuff said.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:24am On Apr 05, 2019
theenchanter:
of course, I'm a thorn in ur flesh... I must suck at anything I discuss with u here.

If ur brain tries to overstretch it's capacity by deciphering my submission to u, it'll only liquefy and flow out from every of ur sense organ. grin

I would love to join you to handle that cancerous growth (vaxx ) but lately I have so busy. ..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 12:34am On Apr 05, 2019
samorobo:

I would love to join you to handle that cancerous growth (vaxx ) but lately I have so busy. ..
You see why i said you need brain examination? just read what you wrote there yourself and see if you are making sense. You are even soliciting for help by calling up for backup

I will make you more frustrated than i did before.....trust me ...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:42am On Apr 05, 2019
vaxx2:
I think You have a poor condition that has interfere with your dexterity. Bad handwriting is similar with bad attitude. It seems you really don't care how it is going to affect you. You slack. it shows on the character and attitude just as it shows in the handwriting.

My idiot friend, handwriting should be legible and the person reading it should be able to make sense out of it. If this basic purpose is not solved, it will be labelled a bad handwriting. Its not bad, if you ask me. It is plain careless and lazyness plus a little presence of illiteracy.
i can see you have a little adjustments which is commendable , At least it shows you learn when you are being reprimanded. My cyber punishment is indeed working. Kudos.

Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and think. you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many normal human do but we take it for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. And we sometimes forget that there are challenged bonobo in this world who find these things to be difficult. If I had known that this was true in your case then I would have never have exposed myself to what you wrote. It just wouldn't have been right . Sort of like parking in a handicap space. You just make a complete extract of stupidity with a low voice that you are subjugated. Any idiot will even understand better.

Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective..i know you are a stark illiterate , Are you also daft along?

Let me educate you a little, Quora is an open source and anybody regardless can go there and copy any information therein but the person doing so must acknowledge it and be able to defend it. You stupidly copy and rewrite my text back to me(i mean the one i perished your career and likewise the one that make you more worthless like a sanitary pad) And you didn't call that plagiarism, you simply went online and took a picture that does not belong to me and you didn't call it copyright infringement . Are you really suffering from my continious knock out? You are yet to come with a good comeback. What i see is frustration and hanger to defend how i impoverished your destiny. And about the rest opinion , it is inconsequential, it is just a weak attempt to cover face. ANY FOOLS KNOWS.

intentionally , i have decided to make my continuous banter with you educative, though i will be flogging you as usual but it will be more constructive henceforth. So that human can learn.

So sambonobos invest in a positive life changing styles , try education, try critical thinking. Use your emotions but make sure you aren't stupid with it. Remember i said, it is better you are dead than you are this dunce . It is a shame to the bonobos family.

Idiot you practically said nothing but your usual rant was vivid...I must confess that you are so fanatic about your present stupidity. . hahaha so you now hide behind my excellent writing skill which you labelled as poor,something you have long tried to achieved but ended with up with plagiarism as an embarrassment to your soul.
Your quora theft was exposed.I am glad you have finally accepted that you stole it,but even at that I will not forgive you for making such stupid mistake,common man you are to old to do such.
I have chosen to keep my excellent writing small and simple because it is so vivid that you don't learn or should I say that you can't comprehend my impeccable write ups,as they are to complex for your brain capacity (not the cranium ) to decipher ...
I therfore join the enchanter to advice you to refrain from any form of intellectual contest, because clearly you suck at it..Try starting all over again maybe this time bear it in mind that you have to pay to get quality education and not rely on free education that cannot compete and produce great mind at the global level..

Now fool go and heed my advice...consider this as me shreding the last piece of kindness in me to advice you so your life can get better,because apparently it is a disgrace

grin grin grin grin cheesy quora thief

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:47am On Apr 05, 2019
vaxx2:
You see why i said you need brain examination? just read what you wrote there yourself and see if you are making sense. You are even soliciting for help by calling up for backup

I will make you more frustrated than i did before.....trust me ...

It is normal as a human being to make mistake..but what matters is you accepting that you made a mistake and correcting it.simple.

I therefore agree that I omitted" been "while writing as a result of me being in a hurry to quickly insult you so you don't get offline..

Now do your skunk head have anything more thing to say before I go to bed (yawning )
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 12:52am On Apr 05, 2019
samorobo:

[s]It is normal as a human being to make mistake..but what matters is you accepting that you made a mistake and correcting it.simple.

I therefore agree that I omitted" been "while writing as a result of me being in a hurry to quickly insult you so you don't get offline..

Now do your skunk head have anything more thing to say before I go to bed (yawning[/s] )
it is not normal for a mistake to continue at multiple times, it become a sickness. You SHOULD also agree you have a poor condition with urgent medical attention. .

(1) (2) (3) ... (4181) (4182) (4183) (4184) (4185) (4186) (4187) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.