Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,578 members, 7,865,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:30 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6294762 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Aksumawi2805(m): 2:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
Nowenuse:

Aha, of course i knew this! Thank you very much for the clarification. You are very welcome to this thread. Are you also Amhara?

@Obaaderemi, i hope you can see that i was right!

Thank you!My mom is an Amhara woman from Gonder city and my dad is Tigre from Axum.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
Nowenuse:

Ok thanks. But i tot Axum was a somali kingdom?

Pls when am talking of Eriterea here, i hope you know am refering to the Tigrinyas (the largest ethnic group in Eriterea) and not other minority groups?

What about the Tigrinyas in Ethiopia? Were they always ruled by a different kingdom from those in Eriterea?
Axum Civilization started at small areas of present day Eritrea and Tigray region(Ethiopia). At it's peak, it's territory included as far as present day Beja and Adulis(the oldest port on Red Sea) to the north, Kunamma, Tekeza river and Mero(Sudan) to the west and strait of Bab-el-Mandeb(Yemen) to southeast.

The Tigray ethnic groups emerged during the decline of Axum. Axum completely ended in the mid 12 century. After this, the Zagwe(Agew) dynasty and Solomonic dynasties came. During the Abyssinia Empire(1270-1974), there was only one Tigray emperor(Yohannes IV).

Amharas and Tigrays are Agew/Semitic people, who lost their partial Agew identity. Their identities are a mix of Agew and Semitic identity.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
So this thread is still active?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 3:06pm On Apr 26, 2017
Indians, Arabs, Kikuyus, Somalis. They are all Kenyans. And for the record I am not black and I am 100% Kenyan. Nigerians have petty minds of categorizing people
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 3:32pm On Apr 26, 2017
PissedYagami:
Indians, Arabs, Kikuyus, Somalis. They are all Kenyans. And for the record I am not black and I am 100% Kenyan. Nigerians have petty minds of categorizing people
Don't blame Nigerians.Kikuyus were victimized in 2007 and about 1000 Were killed including a baby in a church.Many kenyans still harbour hatred for kikuyus and on this very thread somalis have been called all sorts of unprintable names by your fellow kenyans.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2017
MduZA:

It even goes beyond to the level whereby south Africans make the Ghanaian football team their second team...
don't get it you...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Olu317(m): 4:00pm On Apr 26, 2017
GERALD710:

IYou guys have shown your high illiteracy as in all cases mentioned above,WE HAVE SHOWN THAT WE ARE FAAAAAAAR AHEAD!!!
Agriculture:Kenya is a food exporter.It is an agricultural commodities exporter.Nigeria has been a net food importer since the 1980s.
Industry: Nigeria is the only country on the continent where even the Chinese are closing factories
Mining: Now that we have oil, what does Nigeria have that Kenya does not have??We have larger reserves of coal, soda ash, flourspar and even rare earth metals like Titanium and we also have Gold
Communication:I do not need to mention anything here.Safaricom, MPESA.Far more superior. And is a Kenyan company, unlike MTN.
Transport:Nigeria has far more superior roads to Kenya.Though we are not far behind.
But everything else, rail, air,water...Nope.
Health:UUUUUUUUWI!!!!The entire East Africa knows what a DISASTER Nigeria's healthcare system is.
I am not going to repeat data that has shown,
You guys have a lower life expectancy, have underfunded hospitals and diseases like Polio and weird diseases like Ebola and Lassa Fever(which I came to hear from Nigeria) still endemic in your country!!!
Real Estate:Why do you people keep going around in circles when Nairobi has in the past 10 years held the mantle behind Cape Town when it comes to luxury real estateHow many times do we need to post links to show this?
And who told you the railway is going to go at 100km/hr.You are talking of the freight trains, NOT the passenger trains.And it is of Standard gauge, once electrified in 2019-2020, it will be able to handle 200km/hr trains.SMH.
Again, I have said it time and again, you are the liars and cheats here, you keep repeating statements that have been debunked, claiming facts we have loong proven wrong from verified sites then still go about boasting!!!
You are a bloody clown. Chinese firms that are a killer manufacturing firms. Chinese firms that have the least paying salary structure even in their home country are the firms you are celebrating. You belong to the 17th century era. So, pitiful that you are not well expose to the reality of time. If Chinese firms quit Nigeria, how come MTN didn't and some others?, Irrespective of the challenges besieging Nigeria's economy,she is far better than Your lame country with no technological prowess. All your country's hope lies in the hands of FOREIGN INVESTORS who ARE BASICALLY WHITE MEN. I mock your at ignorance.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 4:05pm On Apr 26, 2017
uzzyfire:
loooolll Ghana is second to south Africa in wat aspect ??
Hahahaha my thoughts exactly grin. Chai all these Ghanaians trying to deceive us o. If Ghana is so far ahead why is it one of the top countries for brain drain after Naija? Ghanians have told me the only thing better about Ghana over Nigeria is electricity so he can swerve.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2017
PissedYagami:
You better not be a rubbish Indians saying this lipsrsealed. Indians always try to claim victim and claim racism when they are the most racist.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 4:12pm On Apr 26, 2017
uzzyfire:
abi oooo !! are their women finer and cuvier than naija women??
Every women are curvier than Nigerian women angry . It makes me vex how Nigerian women didn't seem to win the lottery when it comes to curves aside from Yoruba women. But I still stay we are one of the finest Africans
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
for people who kill people for human parts you sure like the word "uncivilized "
For people who burn others alive and believe raping children cures aids you sure sound like a hypocrite grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2017
MtuMsuper:

Polio is as rampant as flu. Polio!!!! In the 21 st century.
Polio is mostly rampant in the North where they refuse to use vaccines. BTW Polio has been gone in Nigeria for a few years, it is only now a few cases have come from in the North.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2017
naijalander:
naaah I think Naija women are more beautiful than Kenyan women, also much more disciplined. Kenyan women are prone to what conservatives would consider immoral. Just saying.

But Nigerian women aren't? My brother I like your patronage of us but don't lie, Nigeria probably has the biggest problem with prostitution.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2017
uzzyfire:
loool no Yoruba girls are blacker than them, Igbo girls on d other hand are mostly light skinned
Igbo women on average are brown skinned...some are darker some are lighter.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2017
Olu317:
Oh I see. Perhaps, you are married to a YORUBA CHAP. Anyway, based on the information I have, I will I do my best to clarify certain point as it concerns Edo-—IFE connection and Edo—Lagos Connection. Starting from the first, It was at time, crisis erupted somewhere in the Old AkA town called Edo in which there was a struggle between different groups on who ought to be rightful leader whose families were referred as OGISO. However, according to Yoruba history, Edo found their way to ILE IFE and met the chiefs to appeal to Odua descendant who was reigning then to rule over them. After the issue was resolved ,ODEDE, whom was known as Oranmiyan was sent and he went to Edo to establish a Yoruba dynasty. However, on getting to the place, there were still chaos and he summed up the situation to describe the situation in which he addressed the place as LAND OF VEXATION (ULE UBINU or ILE IBINU). However, I have seen in recent time when some Bini indegene, tried to distort history, about Odua by claiming him as their own. The reality about this is that Odua wasn't the one they met as leader but OGUN,who was the father of ODEDE . With disdain, I have seen on this forum in which, some Edo people tried to twist the history, just because of self pride. If not the so much secrecy in which Yoruba held on to their religion at ILE IFE, even the current Oba of Bini would not utter a statement, credited to him on his coronation day. Bini chiefs know few things about ILE IFE, THE LAND OF ABOIRÉ. Odua had a brother and he wasn't a DARK man but white Skin. And OGUN was darker than Odua while ODEDE(Oranmiyan )was a half caste human being. This was the connection between ILE IFE and Edo. This is the summary to the connection.
Interesting, yes many Bini people deny the connection and I did too until I recently found out it was true. I'm not married to a Yoruba man, i'm very young lol.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
Aksumawi2805:

Thank you!My mom is an Amhara woman from Gonder city and my dad is Tigre from Axum.
That's so cool grin. Do you live in Ethiopia now or are you in thE West?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2017
Olu317:
It is not always true with what you feel about Yoruba having no penchant for minorities. In fact, Yoruba have shown more love to minorities than any other group claiming majority. In Yoruba land, there is nothing like the usage of religion or ethnicity to fight anyone either any majority claiming group or minorities . Yoruba indigenes have not oppress any minorities that decide to live amongst us. And if such arises, you will still find some Yorubas standing up for such person or persons. This show the kind of hearts we have towards people. In the 1960s,before the civil war broke out, when Edo wanted to forcefully have their way out of western region, which was orchestrated by the federal government during the first Republic, it was granted to them despite, part of Yoruba people being carved under Edo state. And there was nothing like waging war against them so as to subdue them or whatever reason that can be given which may be as a deterrent to the division of western region. Instead, it was WILD WEST that happened in which Yoruba fought against Yoruba(those in support of Akintola against those in support of Awolowo). Awolowo group had their way. Eventually, Awolowo was roped as planning to overthrow the government. He was arrested and jailed. His first son and first born died on this case as his car tumbled over when he was coming to defend his Father and other action group strong leaders. And today, I can't even see anyone who is of Akintola's lineage, as outstanding as Awolowo's descendant. The current Vice president, Yemi osinbajo is married to one of the descendant of Awolowo. Yoruba don't believe in oppression but equity and fairness. Some people may disagree based on this. But the truth can't be hidden. And on the issue of ILORIN, the Fulani didn't have say nor Hausa because, it was all Yoruba war during the 18th century when Afonja destroyed Old Oyo . Even, after his death, it took three or four confrontation before Ilorin was made to BOW DOWN to OYO through all the Yoruba warriors that stayed and stationed at Ibadan. They Hausa Fulani knows they can't match Yoruba in anything. If it was Yoruba that waged war against Nigeria, do you think Yoruba won't win the war? My brother, we are located in a place we can access the world at ease. We have Yoruba in diaspora in millions who are well known and established. I tell you, Nigeria Will bow if Yoruba start any serious problem of arm carrying. Anyway, let hope, things straightened up naturally.

Apparently you misinterpreted my point where i said that '' yorubas have no penchant for minority groups''. What i really meant was that you guys are not interested in forming a united identity with minority groups or using additional minority group populations for greater political relevance, unlike the Hausas and Igbos who are always all over Middlebelt and South-south minority groups.
Although i see that this might have been caused by the early seccesion of Bendel (Midwest) minorities from the old western region.

Talking about Yoruba against Hausa-fulanis or yoruba waging war against Nigeria. I really don't want to undermine the power of any group here, especially a majority group. However, see for yourself, it would be very possible for yoruba to withstand Hausa-fulani (alone), cos both groups have almost equal populations, but if middlebelt and other northern minorities join in with Hausa-fulanis, the disadvantage on yoruba would have been very clear like 2 against 1, not to talk of Yoruba against Nigeria (where we are talking about 20% yoruba population against 80% Nigerian population) and we all know the North controls the military. Unless with stronger external influences, it would be very impossible!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 4:22pm On Apr 26, 2017
Certainly not road side prostitution. Kenyan women engage in road side prostitution than Naija women, unless its a strip club, you hardly see clubs like Florida Night Club in Lagos.

Prostitution is an occupation and its different from sex addiction, most Kenyan women are secretly sex addicts, in short Kenya is a sex crazed country. Most Nigerian women do not have interest in sexual activity. Nigerian men on the other hand are sex addicts. That's Naija men and Kenyan women get along quite well.

fanficgirl:

But Nigerian women aren't? My brother I like your patronage of us but don't lie, Nigeria probably has the biggest problem with prostitution.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 4:23pm On Apr 26, 2017
fanficgirl:

Yea, they didn't occupy all of Ethiopia but do you honestly think that Ethiopia would have beenableto keep resisting:

I think, because people on the highlands and mountains usually have a strong advantage from lowland advancing forces.
Habeshas inhabit highlands.

This highland characteristic was one reason Danfodio could never conquer nor islamize Plateau people and Plateau remains the strongest christian hold of Northern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 4:24pm On Apr 26, 2017
I think most groups in the middle belt still prefer to associate with Yorubas than Hausas. Unlike Yorubas, Hausas never make political concessions, thats how rigid they are, for them every thing starts and end with Islam.

Nowenuse:

Apparently you misinterpreted my point where i said that '' yorubas have no penchant for minority groups''. What i really meant was that you guys are not interested in forming a united identity with minority groups or using additional minority group populations for greater political relevance, unlike the Hausas and Igbos who are always all over Middlebelt and South-south minority groups.
Although i see that this might have been caused by the early seccesion of Bendel (Midwest) minorities from the old western region.

Talking about Yoruba against Hausa-fulanis or yoruba waging war against Nigeria. I really don't want to undermine the power of any group here, especially a majority group. However, see for yourself, it would be very possible for yoruba to withstand Hausa-fulani (alone), cos both groups have almost equal populations, but if middlebelt and other northern minorities join in with Hausa-fulanis, the disadvantage on yoruba would have been very clear like 2 against 1, not to talk of Yoruba against Nigeria (where we are talking about 20% yoruba population against 80% Nigerian population) and we all know the North controls the military. Unless with stronger external influences, it would be very impossible!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 4:26pm On Apr 26, 2017
naijalander:
This happened recently in Ghana, before you continue spewing your usual trashy generalization.

Why do you have that ready? He's SA though
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2017
loool I know, am just highlighting the fact that ritual killing is not peculiar to Nigerians alone. I think the guy watches too much Nollywood. I blame Nollywood for this confusion. How can someone be asking me if I have juju because they have it in Naija movies ??

fanficgirl:

Why do you have that ready? He's SA though
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hati13:

I want to correct you. The Amhara ethnic people hadn't enjoyed life in the past. Yes, most of the ruling class were Amharas, but either the Amhara people had suffered equally like other ethnic groups in Ethiopia or suffered more.

Look at the period of "Zemena Mesafint", most of the rulers at this period were Yeju Oromos. It was the Amhara people who suffered more because of frequent wars than other ethnic people. During the Oromo population movements between mid 16th to early 19th century, the Amhara people and other ethnic groups had had faced many atrocities.

Most of the Amhara people now, aren't living a normal life let alone a comfortable life. Go to the Amhara regions of Wollo, Gojam, Begamider and northern Shoa and you will how most of the people live a terrible life with no basic accommodations. The Oromos are now, living a better life than the Amhara people.

Thank you
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hati13:

All most all the inhabitants of Axum were Agew, Agew/Arab and few Afar people. There language was called Geez language(now, it only serves in the orthodox churches of Ethiopia), which was formed from the mix of old Agew and Sabean languages.

During the decline of Axum from the 8th century onwards, some inhabitants of Axum(the king also) migrated south of Axum(modern day Wollo, Amhara region) by crossing Tekeza river. Those who crossed the river and those who stayed at Axum started to be isolated, because the mountains that separated those areas were one of the most rugged mountains in the world and it was very difficult to cross those mountains and return back to Axum and vice verse to present day Amhara region. Those who crossed started to mix with the locals Agew people again and a new identity started to emerge for them. Those people are what we call now the Amhara people. Their Geez language also started to mix with the locals Agew language and a new language appeared(Amharic language). Amharic is the least Semitic language in the world that show Semitic behaviors(70% Semitic and 30% Cushitic(mostly Agew). It's grammar structure is completely Cushitic(Subject+Noun+Verb).

Those who stayed in Axum also a new identity and language emerged for them. Those people are what we call now, Tigray(Ethiopia) and their language Tigragn and Behir-Tigrayia(Eritrea) and their language Tigri language.

The Agew, Amharas, Tigray, Bahir-Tigrayia and Gurage peoples are descendants of Axum. So basically, we are the same people. It's just our Semitic admixture which varies.
Isn't Geez older than Arabic?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
naijalander:
loool I know, am just highlighting the fact that ritual killing is not peculiar to Nigerians alone. I think the guy watches too much Nollywood. I blame Nollywood for this confusion. How can someone be asking me if I have juju because they have it in Naija movies ??

True, I don't think we have it even as bad as Tanzania where people kill albinos for rituals. Yes, many people expect all Nigerians to be doing juju thanks to movies. We need better plot lines.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2017
Ednite:

HAVE YOU BEEN HERE? DO YOU STILL BELEIVE AMHARAS ARE RULLING? DO YOU? HAVE YOU BEEN TO AN AMHARA UNIVERSITY OR OROMO UNIVERSITY? DO YOU KNOW THIER DIFFERENC? DO YOU KNOW WHAT OROMOS AND AMHARAS THINK RIGHT NOW??

ANSWER!

I might be wrong (so i apologize).
About the Oromos, i think they now have a better political influence because of their liberation movement or their increased agitation over the decades, cos from what we see, Amharas have been dominating ET for a long time now.
If not, can you pls explain why the capital is in an Amhara speaking territory and why the official language of ET remains Amharic till date?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2017
You also forget that Hausas have victimized middle belt communities much more than any Southern tribe. Yorubas gave them western education, Igbos exposed them to mercantilism, etc. Hausas simply tried to force Islam down their necks.

Nowenuse:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 4:33pm On Apr 26, 2017
whatever helps you sleep at night. They are all Kenyans and some Kenyan-Indian landlord in Parklands will refuse to rent his house out to Kikuyus. abeg shift!

PissedYagami:
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by naijalander: 4:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
by the way Nollywood sells more in Tanzania than in Kenya.

fanficgirl:

True, I don't think we have it even as bad as Tanzania where people kill albinos for rituals. Yes, many people expect all Nigerians to be doing juju thanks to movies. We need better plot lines.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 4:34pm On Apr 26, 2017
kikuyu1:

It would help if you'd first at least ATTEMPT to familiarise yourself with data before commenting. That narrative has changed.
As usual the distinctive difference between Naij and Kenya is obvious even to Stevie Wonder!

- See more at: http://newafricanmagazine.com/11558-2/#sthash.sYztv02s.dpuf
You call 34 percent of Africans reaching middle class stable? angry. Africans and low expectations. I'm not counting North African Countries. Istill stand by my case.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nowenuse: 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2017
Hati13:

I want to correct you. The Amhara ethnic people hadn't enjoyed life in the past. Yes, most of the ruling class were Amharas, but either the Amhara people had suffered equally like other ethnic groups in Ethiopia or suffered more.

Look at the period of "Zemena Mesafint", most of the rulers at this period were Yeju Oromos. It was the Amhara people who suffered more because of frequent wars than other ethnic people. During the Oromo population movements between mid 16th to early 19th century, the Amhara people and other ethnic groups had had faced many atrocities.

Most of the Amhara people now, aren't living a normal life let alone a comfortable life. Go to the Amhara regions of Wollo, Gojam, Begamider and northern Shoa and you will how most of the people live a terrible life with no basic accommodations. The Oromos are now, living a better life than the Amhara people.

Ok, i accept that some of my points were wrong.
Let's agree that Amharas and Oromos are equal in ET. Cos the world still see Amharas as having a better life and influence in ET, since Amharas control the capital city Adis Ababa and Amharic is still the official language.

Oromos and Amharas are just about 2/3 of Ethiopia. What about the other minority ethnic groups like the people of Omo valley region, Ogaden region and the Southern peoples and nationalities e.t.c? What about them? You can agree with me that majority of them are far from modern life. Or not?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by fanficgirl(f): 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2017
naijalander:
by the way Nollywood sells more in Tanzania than in Kenya.

Are you saying Nollywood movies are influencing Tanzanians to kill albinos? They've had this practice way before

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.