Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6181027 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4248) (4249) (4250) (4251) (4252) (4253) (4254) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2019
kikuyu1:

What's the name of this place?
Mawingu estate nanyuki...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Beey(f): 3:41pm On Apr 11, 2019
tylann:

Unaendeleaje Boston cool
Huku kuko poa.Baridi ndio inaisha & am not looking forward to summer.Too hot for my liking.Naskianga kutoroka coz of the heat.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 11, 2019
Kazikazi:
Zanzibar Tanzania
Hi Mr No 4....care to comment on awesomeness of Kenya grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 11, 2019
Jonraid:
We should brace for tougher times. More sunshine is expected. The cyclone that hit some parts of South Western Africa has sucked off most of the moisture from the winds that are responsible for the rainfall making process in Kenya and parts of East Africa. It rained at Tsavo though, I wouldn't mind seeing the animals getting the water.We have enough food in our strategic grain reserves, all we need is to ensure that water reaches those who need it. I'm hoping this drought will drive more pastoralists to insure their cattle. Insurance companies have been dishing out millions to pastoralists whose cattle have died of diseases and drought related cases.

it should have sucked off the oxygen from kazi's village... ok only kazi's hut then grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 11, 2019
Beey:
Huku kuko poa.Baridi ndio inaisha & am not looking forward to summer.Too hot for my liking.Naskianga kutoroka coz of the heat.
gotea trump mresh .. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 11, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:01pm On Apr 11, 2019
Beey:

Hmm..
Kwani umegrow up USA ndio unaogopa jua hivyo
Huku Kenya SAA hii jua inatumaliza
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:04pm On Apr 11, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Ok T man i know where ya heading.. grin

Iam only trying to know this beautiful Boston girl better cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:15pm On Apr 11, 2019
tylann:

Iam only trying to know this beautiful Boston girl better cool

Kazikazi aka Kumamoto is not going to like this. His perverse ass wants every girl that ever comments on this thread. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:26pm On Apr 11, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Kazikazi aka Kumamoto is not going to like this. His perverse ass wants every girl that ever comments on this thread. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

That sex pest and refugee he is in need of brain reset
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2019
Beey:
I agree, haikai kuisha.
Tuache tu mchezo uendelee. wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:18pm On Apr 11, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Ok T man i know where ya heading.. grin

He is evolving into a T-REX!! grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2019
Stevoh18:

Magufuli brainwashed Tanzanians how they'll beat Kenya economically by 2020 grin

I think we might overtake Algeria before Morocco...
I dont think so, Kenya is growing faster than Morocco. In 2017 Kenya had 74 billion and Morocco 109 billion. A difference of 35 billion. Now the difference is around 20 billion. So in like 5 years I guess Kenyan gdp will be bigger then Morocco gdp

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 5:38pm On Apr 11, 2019
Stevoh18:

The oil, the infrastructure, the housing... We really need a good leadership by then
hope fools dont vote for Ruto
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2019
Zoogerians, here is how a city should be. Not some random ugly concrete jungle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2019
vaxx2:
IMF warn Nigeria dept to GDP ratio is risky.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/04/imf-says-nigerias-debt-to-gdp-ratio-is-risky/

I have not had time to be on this thread lately, so that I can attend to you...
I am glad you saw were they said it is sustainable while yours is skyrocketing and becoming unsustainable on a daily basis. .#prayforghana

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2019
Jonraid:
2019 IMF GDP forecast

Tanzania has been overtaken by Ghana

Even in PPP,we now beat Tanzania

Only drought stricken pastoralists and kibera would save them!

The next target is to reach Morocco, it would be a tall order but we can overtake them!

1. Nigeria - $444.9 billion
2. South Africa - $371.3 billion
3. Egypt - $299.6 billion
4. Algeria - $183.7 billion
5. Morocco - $121.4 billion
6. Kenya - $99.2 billion
7. Angola - $92.2 billion
8. Ethiopia - $91.0 billion
9. Ghana - $68.3 billion
10. Tanzania - $61.0 billion
11. DR Congo - $48.5 billion
12. Cote d'Ivoire - $45.3 billion
13. Libya - $45.0 billion
14. Cameroon - $39.2 billion
15. Tunisia - $36.2 billion
16. Sudan - $31.5 billion
17. Uganda - $30.4 billion

Your post is false.for instance ghana's gdp is estimated to trend around $51 billion this year and by 2020 it will trend around $60..
Nigeria gdp is estimated to trend around $441 billion by first quater of these year and $690 billion by 2020

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2019
NairobiWalker:

I like prism towers shocked
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 6:30pm On Apr 11, 2019
samorobo:

I [s]have not had time to be on this thread lately, so that I can attend to you...
I am glad you saw were they said it is sustainable while yours is skyrocketing and becoming unsustainable on a daily basis. .#prayforghana[/s]
Ghana will be the fastest-growing economy in the world this year, according to the International Monetary Fund. The lender’s growth forecast of 8.8 percent for the producer of cocoa, gold and oil dwarfs the 6.6 percent median in a Bloomberg survey. The IMF’s projection in its latest World Economic Outlook published Tuesday is “way too generous,”

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 6:33pm On Apr 11, 2019
tylann:

Is there any country in Africa that is developed
in the western sense of the word. No country in Africa is a fully developed country. But we have gotten a sizeable amount of middle income countries
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 6:36pm On Apr 11, 2019
NairobiWalker:

How many times are you going to post the same pictures of that 1 good district in the 1 city colony of Kenya?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 11, 2019
ChristianNorth:
4248 pages is a RECORD!!!

Out of envy, the mod pushed a thread that has to do with Nigeria to the foreign section to bury it.

No wonder the country is not progressing.

That is how we nigerians are anything good and anybody telling the truth we do not want we will go and follow somebody which is lying to us for morning tonight. This thread is the best thing which has happened to this forum no matter how much the government wants to kill it. It will not die. 90% of nigerians do not want to hear the truth. They will rather food themselves. Here in europe nigerians are now suffering. On job for them anyway
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 6:36pm On Apr 11, 2019
vaxx2:
Ghana will be the fastest-growing economy in the world this year, according to the International Monetary Fund. The lender’s growth forecast of 8.8 percent for the producer of cocoa, gold and oil dwarfs the 6.6 percent median in a Bloomberg survey. The IMF’s projection in its latest World Economic Outlook published Tuesday is “way too generous,”

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2019
vaxx2:

Please can you post the link of that snapshot below. Please I need the link very badly
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

That is how we nigerians are anything good and anybody telling the truth we do not want we will go and follow somebody which is lying to us for morning tonight. This thread is the best thing which has happened to this forum no matter how much the government wants to kill it. It will not die. 90% of nigerians do not want to hear the truth. They will rather food themselves. Here in europe nigerians are now suffering. On job for them anyway

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2019
vaxx2:
in the western sense of the word. No country in Africa is a fully developed country. But we have gotten a sizeable amount of middle income countries

But i think Mauritius or Botswana will be Africa first developed countries
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 6:43pm On Apr 11, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 6:44pm On Apr 11, 2019
tylann:

There uniform micro states that don't got a whole lot to develop...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2019
tylann:

I think any country that can managed its sovereign wealth and can provide enough transparency and peace in the Goverment buisness will first get there.

In all honesty Mauritius and Ghana are doing a very good job in that sector. But Mauritius growth is not as fast as it is expected. If resources can be well managed and internal conflict can be sustained, then congo has everything to be there. Kenya , south africa and Nigeria are all potential country. But this country must work on transparency.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:57pm On Apr 11, 2019
samorobo:

Your post is false.for instance ghana's gdp is estimated to trend around $51 billion this year and by 2020 it will trend around $60..
Nigeria gdp is estimated to trend around $441 billion by first quater of these year and $690 billion by 2020
Get more informed on latest info

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2019
AskiaHarem:

How many times are you going to post the same pictures of that 1 good district in the 1 city colony of Kenya?

Please, quote a post where I posted this photo and I'll quit this forum for good. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:12pm On Apr 11, 2019
vaxx2:
I think any country that can managed its sovereign wealth and can provide enough transparency and peace in the Goverment buisness will first get there.

In all honesty Mauritius and Ghana are doing a very good job in that sector. But Mauritius growth is not as fast as it is expected. If resources can be well managed and internal conflict can be sustained, then congo has everything to be there. Kenya , south africa and Nigeria are all potential country. But this conntry must work on transparency.
Yes we look at African countries
That are on the part of achieving all developed parameters
Countries like Botswana Mauritius Namibia Ghana etc are on the that path
The problem with kenya is corruption

(1) (2) (3) ... (4248) (4249) (4250) (4251) (4252) (4253) (4254) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.