Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,803 members, 7,862,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6287946 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4270) (4271) (4272) (4273) (4274) (4275) (4276) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2019
vaxx2:
The whole package is 19 billion dollar from diffrence source in China, the two billion dollar which is part of the 19 billion dollar is a deal from a construction firm in china. So at a later stage, bauxite refinary will be built in Ghana within the span of three years. This alone could made Ghana become a powerful country in the world if Goverment get the priority right. The bauxite refined product is expected to rake in 1. 5 trillion dollar and create about 2.3 million job. From valco company themselves. Though there is ecological challenges to this prospect

And why are some people opposed to it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:38pm On Apr 15, 2019
Just30:
Aluminium

Okay
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:53pm On Apr 15, 2019
NairobiWalker:
In kazikazi aka Kumamoto's remedial English, Swallow that. grin grin grin grin

They are only good in swallowing food and palm wine(mnazi) all day. That's what Dr Magufuli prescribed. pwo pwo pwo! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:59pm On Apr 15, 2019
gallivant:

They are only good in swallowing food and palm wine(mnazi) all day. That's what Dr Magufuli prescribed. pwo pwo pwo! grin

Pwopwopwo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:04pm On Apr 15, 2019
tlann2:

It is the largest project in kenya so what is your problem

Hey tylann don't get me wrong I was only trying to elucidate more on how expensive a rail can cost.I don't think using kenya as a case study was a bad idea.so yes I did not insult kenya
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2019
tylann:

And why are some people opposed to it
so many factor, political interest (i.e) opposition party will always disagree , ecological factor which i think make sense. Though the Goverment had made interest not to temper with Atewa forest which probably house the single highest amount of bauxite in Ghana. They intend to choose other two other location.

The very high index of biodiversity in Atewa forest make it a thing of environmental concern , the presence of many endemic species, source of major rivers and several other species known from nowhere else in Ghana, like the last species of white nabbed magabe monkey and some several butterfly and birds that are not available elsewhere.likewise the pan-African rarity status of many of the species present in the Atewa Forest combine to indicate that its conservation importance is of the highest priority that the area should not be subject to development of any kind.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 6:18pm On Apr 15, 2019
theenchanter:
mine is 5hrs a day, they bring power by 12pm till 7am d following morning, 24hrs on Sat n Sundays.

My goodness! The Naij norm is unbelievable to most-but I've said that before.
Carry on!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 6:22pm On Apr 15, 2019
Atewa forest ( home to several species of birds, monkey and butterfly that are very rare to see anywhere. Infact they have gone into extinction in many part of the world. Ghana Goverment is been forced to make this place an eco park instead of mining area.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:24pm On Apr 15, 2019
Just30:
HBO is showing the last episode of season 7

30 mins more to Season 8 of GOT

Sadly i slept off yesterday.
I am even beginning to reconsider watchin it because I don't want HBO to toil with emotion. So I would like to wait untill every thing is completed so that I won't have to start waiting for every episode in serious anticipations. But gist me small what happened, start with that dragon girl....how is she taking the fact that she is not the only sole controller of those dragon

Damn it that movie is so addictive
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 6:25pm On Apr 15, 2019
samorobo:
Damn it look at what a nigerian is producing. That mean nigeria has joined the rest of the world to build electric vehicles..w[b]e are truly the most advanced black race in the world.The black Americans are just slaves and jokes[/b]

Srsy,must you hate on Black Americans? Yes,they have issues but do you know how those issues were created? Eg,where do the drugs come from? How do they reach Urban America? Who created the gangs in the first place?
That such a clumsy contraption impresses you so much shows the low expectations you've collective become accustomed to: itself an indictment more damning than a hundred writeups.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:33pm On Apr 15, 2019
vaxx2:
so many factor, political interest (i.e) opposition party will always disagree , ecological factor which i think make sense. Though the Goverment had made interest not to temper with Atewa forest which probably house the single highest amount of bauxite in Ghana. They intend to choose other two other location.

The very high index of biodiversity in Atewa forest make it a thing of environmental concern , the presence of many endemic species, source of major rivers and several other species known from nowhere else in Ghana, like the last species of white nabbed magabe monkey and some several butterfly and birds that are not available elsewhere.likewise the pan-African rarity status of many of the species present in the Atewa Forest combine to indicate that its conservation importance is of the highest priority that the area should not be subject to development of any kind.

Iam an environmentalist
So iam with them

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 6:33pm On Apr 15, 2019
samorobo:

Now post cars that they have made let me see.

Have you heard of Innoson vehichle manufacturing (ivm) it is a nigerian car company that produces suv .it is owned by a nigerian.
I see nigeria has a country that will produce global competitive companies in next ten years . It is evident in tech,automobile production,e_commerce,fashion and so many

We told you many times the Naij Noyota us GOING NOWHERE! Not until it has clear certificate of origin, impossible since its coupled together not assembled.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 6:33pm On Apr 15, 2019
samorobo:

Now post cars that they have made let me see.

Have you heard of Innoson vehichle manufacturing (ivm) it is a nigerian car company that produces suv .it is owned by a nigerian.
I see nigeria has a country that will produce global competitive companies in next ten years . It is evident in tech,automobile production,e_commerce,fashion and so many

We told you many times the Naij Noyota is GOING NOWHERE! Not until it has clear certificate of origin, impossible since its coupled together not assembled.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:37pm On Apr 15, 2019
vaxx2:
Atewa forest ( home to several species of birds, monkey and butterfly that are very rare to see anywhere. Infact they have gone into extinction in many part of the world. Ghana Goverment is been forced to make this place an eco park instead of mining area.

If the mining is for high economic value
The govt will just have it is way

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 6:37pm On Apr 15, 2019
tylann:

Iam an environmentalist
So iam with them
lolllll

What do you choose water or bauxite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5SmKOuepDo
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 6:39pm On Apr 15, 2019
tylann:

If the mining is for high economic value
The govt will just have it is way
The atewa forest is very rich in mineral resources. It contain lots of gold and bauxite.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:44pm On Apr 15, 2019
vaxx2:
lolllll

What do you choose water or bauxite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5SmKOuepDo

Water

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:46pm On Apr 15, 2019
vaxx2:
The atewa forest is very rich in mineral resources. It contain lots of gold and bauxite.

The govt will choose gold and bauxite over ecological conservation
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 6:51pm On Apr 15, 2019
Jonraid:
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/news/IMF-tips-Kenya-economy-to-hit-Sh10trn-this-year/539546-5072338-view-asAMP-14ls2qiz/index.html

Proof that we've told no lies on this thread! Idk how many times we've shown our genuine growth.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 6:51pm On Apr 15, 2019
tylann:

The govt will choose gold and bauxite over ecological conservation
This is true, but i think people are really going against it demonstration from both local and international organization . People have express their rejection about it. Infact it is a home to some of the last species of certain butterfly , birds and monkey.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:58pm On Apr 15, 2019
vaxx2:
This is true, but i think people are really going against it demonstration from both local and international organization . People have express their rejection about it. Infact it is a home to some of the last species of certain butterfly , birds and monkey.

And that is how democracy works
What will you do if you were the president of Ghana ??

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 6:59pm On Apr 15, 2019
TayserMahri:
Kumamoto, we told you you cant run a country like a kiosk.

Dominant

Kenya’s economy is expected to remain dominant in the region, staying ahead of its rivals in terms of overall size and the welfare of the average citizen as expressed in GDP per capita.

Ethiopia’s GDP, which was previously tipped to overtake Kenya’s economy, is now projected to grow 7.7 per cent to $90.9 billion (Sh9 trillion) this year.

That of Uganda is expected to expand 6.2 per cent to $30.3 billion (Sh3 trillion).

Tanzania is estimated to register the lowest growth rate of 3.9 per cent to $61 billion (Sh6.1 trillion), interrupting its recent rapid expansion that has stood at more than six per cent per annum.

https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/news/IMF-tips-Kenya-economy-to-hit-Sh10trn-this-year/539546-5072338-view-asAMP-14ls2qiz/index.html

Leave this Tanzanian struggling to learn English as a seventh language! Where's that nigga, Dr Ndii who screeched our neighbors would overtake us by 2020? On the family what's app group we collectively dismiss all his figures-THEY NEVER ADD UP!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 7:07pm On Apr 15, 2019
tylann:

And that is how democracy works
What will you do if you were the president of Ghana ??
angry grin grin angry grin lol.

In all honesty, i don't like the idea of using natural resources to create wealth. But if push comes to shoves, i will employ an expert on it, they will be the best people to give a clear verdict. And if the verdict does not favour the water bodies and the enviroment , i will drop the agenda for the sake of unborn generation unless the economical importance outweigh the ecological destruction. After all , Singapore water is renewable. Though expensive.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2019
vaxx2:
angry grin grin angry grin lol.

In all honesty, i don't like the idea of using natural resources to create wealth. But if push comes to shoves, i will employ an expert on it, they will be the best people to give a clear verdict. And if the verdict does not favour the water bodies and the enviroment , i will drop the agenda for the sake of unborn generation unless the economical importance outweigh the ecological destruction. After all , Singapore water is renewable. Though expensive.

The gold and bauxite are mining will bring great economic benefit to Ghana compared to the forest
This will improve life of Ghanaians in general
So the gold and bauxite will win

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 7:29pm On Apr 15, 2019
AskiaHarem
What say you
half of nigeria lives in extreme poverty

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 7:30pm On Apr 15, 2019
So it is not only the health sector, agriculture sector is also benefiting.
:
Ghana deploys drones in farming

Ghana has begun the use of drone technologies in farming as it takes steps to digitize and revolutionize its agricultural sector.

The Amdrone Tech drones are being used in precision farm spraying and in crop diagnostics respectively.

Currently, according to Managing Director of Qualitrace, Kenneth Nelson, the drones are being designed in Germany.

He noted that there are plans to set up an assembling plant in Ghana for the drones.

Source: dailyguidenetwork

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2019
PissedYagami:
AskiaHarem
What say you
half of nigeria lives in extreme poverty

He will say it is fake news
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:46pm On Apr 15, 2019
vaxx2:
So it is not only the health sector, agriculture sector is also benefiting.
:
Ghana deploys drones in farming

Ghana has begun the use of drone technologies in farming as it takes steps to digitize and revolutionize its agricultural sector.

The Amdrone Tech drones are being used in precision farm spraying and in crop diagnostics respectively.

Currently, according to Managing Director of Qualitrace, Kenneth Nelson, the drones are being designed in Germany.

He noted that there are plans to set up an assembling plant in Ghana for the drones.

Source: dailyguidenetwork

Drones can be used in almost every sector
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 7:49pm On Apr 15, 2019
tylann:

Drones can be used in almost every sector
Almost every sector, but Ghana aim was initially focus on health sector. Never knew the Goverment have a plan for the agric sector too

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:52pm On Apr 15, 2019
kikuyu1:

Leave this Tanzanian struggling to learn English as a seventh language! Where's that nigga, Dr Ndii who screeched our neighbors would overtake us by 2020? On the family what's app group we collectively dismiss all his figures-THEY NEVER ADD UP!

Dr ndii is a quack economist
He said how our sgr was inferior to Ethiopia's because Ethiopia's was electric
He predicted how Tanzania will overtake us but the reality is way different
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:54pm On Apr 15, 2019
vaxx2:
Almost every sector, but Ghana aim was initially focus on health sector. Never knew the Goverment have a plan for the agric sector too

How is it used in agriculture
In Kenya i have seen it being used in wildlife management
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 8:01pm On Apr 15, 2019
tylann:

How is it used in agriculture
In Kenya i have seen it being used in wildlife management
it is part of Ghana Goverment effort to digitized agriculture ( promotion of green revolution ) This particular Amdrone Tech drones come in 15 and 25 litres and have the capacity of spraying two hectares in 30 minutes and 100 acres in a day what we be difficult for any human or manual machine to do.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4270) (4271) (4272) (4273) (4274) (4275) (4276) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.