Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,699 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:10 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6288092 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4313) (4314) (4315) (4316) (4317) (4318) (4319) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2019
samorobo:

Nice one oba i just screen shoted this. I don't want any ghanian to ever say they received more fdi than us cause all that is now in the past. They couldn't even surpass cote divore with a smaller population yet the are aim at us..crawl before you walk
i am aware of the ranking and dont be misguided by what obaawonidiot posted. It is rmb ranking ( A south africa base investment) what they judge is 10 most attractive place for investor in 2019 not 10 country with highest foreing investment in 2019

And on their list Ghana is topping cote devoire. I can show you the list if you want..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 10:43pm On Apr 23, 2019
vaxx2:
i don't play that game, evidence are scatter over the internet on who is who in africa now. Dangote himself acknowledge nana.

This is remark from a uganda student who want akuffo ado to replace musseveni
Any body can want/write anything on d internet.

Even d devil has disciple na. Haba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
theenchanter:
Any body can want/write anything on d internet.

Even d devil has disciple na. Haba.
The video showing uganda student asking the question is on YouTube
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 10:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
vaxx2:
fhe video showing uganda student asking the question is on YouTube
ok.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 10:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
vaxx2:
obaawon idiot is naturally dump, did he expect akuffo to admit he said so. Even when it was alleged Trump call africa a shithole, he denied it when ask.
he's stupid,that's why I have ignored him.He expects Akufo Addo to come to a public press conference and say Nigeria is a stupid country.He rather placed it in a speech and scenario that happened that in the 80s,when Nigeria had an oil boom,and Ghana was struggling with severe drought,Nigerians were happily welcomed and received in London airport with a warm hello Sir or hello madam greetings whilst Ghanaians were caged and detained in immigration centres at the airport buh now that Nigeria is .......,and the although poverty capital of the world,a shithole,useless,crime centre,terrorism,extreme poverty,extremely low quality of lives and developments(although he didn't use that word)everyone avoids them,maltreat them,deport them including Ghana itself ;grin so the Western world should not be trusted.Now isn't that an indirect clever dissing as their own former president identified.They expected Akufo Addo to say oh yea I was dissing Nigeria grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
Vaxx I had to ransack the internet for this. I remembered you and tylann making mockery comment about dangote's refinery when it's clearly has a positive influence on not just nigeria but on west africa,africa and the entire world. here is what OPEC has to say

OPEC harps on importance of Dangote Refinery to global stability
By Victor Uzoho | 23 April 2019 | 3:08 am

Dangote Oil Refinery Company

The Organisation of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), is upbeat at the prospect of the Dangote Oil Refinery, in driving world crude oil refining capacity increase especially in Africa by 2020.
OPEC, in the current edition of its World Oil Outlook (WOO), said the Dangote Refinery, which is the first privately-owned and operated refinery in Nigeria, will refine about 650,000 barrels of crude oil per day at installed capacity.

Presently, total world oil production in 2019 averaged 80.622 million barrels daily. Approximately 68 per cent is coming from the top 10 countries, and an overlapping 44 per cent from the 14-member OPEC.

Advertisement

Advertisement
OPEC said in the outlook that the world is expecting some capacity expansion coming from Nigeria by 2020, either through the rehabilitation of existing refineries – in part to raise their utilisation rates, or through grassroots projects, like the Dangote Oil Refinery.

OPEC stated: “Last year’s World Oil Outlook hinted that in Africa, “new projects could improve the situation somewhat toward the end of the period.” This year, increasing confidence that the Dangote project in Nigeria will go ahead is indeed changing the picture.
“Allowing for some uncertainty in the project’s start-up timetable, incremental potential in Africa is expected to continue to lag incremental demand-based requirements through 2020, after which the potential is for a balance or excess requirements.

“A deficit of around 0.2 million barrels per day (mb/d) in 2019 to 2020, is estimated to swing to an excess of around 0.3 mb/d by 2022 to 2023. It must be borne in mind that this regional outlook is unusual in that it hinges largely on a single project.”

OPEC said the completion of the project would reduce the importation of petroleum products in West Africa. “Since the project is in West Africa, its implementation does not necessarily alter the situations in North and East/South Africa. What should happen, especially in West Africa, is a reduction in the need and opportunity for product imports,” it added.

OPEC also alluded to some 50 listed refining projects in Africa, which, if all built, would add nearly 5mb/d of new refining capacity to the continent.

The organisation noted, however, that in recent outlooks, the proportion of projects considered firm has generally been low; for example, 0.4 mb/d for the 2017 to 2022 period in WOO 2017. “This year, the outlook represents a significant reversal from recent history. For the first time in many years, projected firm additions at 1.1 mb/d exceed regional demand growth for 2018 to 2023 at 0.7 mb/d.

Advertisement

Advertisement
“This change relates primarily to one project in Nigeria now under construction. Recognizing that this one major project is in West Africa, the prospects for North and East/South Africa continues to be for further increases in regional net product imports.

“It must be borne in mind that this regional outlook is unusual in that it hinges largely on a single project. Moreover, since the project is in West Africa, its implementation does not necessarily alter the situations in North and East/South Africa.

What should happen, especially in West Africa, is a reduction in the need and opportunity for product imports,” it stated.

Reacting to the OPEC position, Group Executive Director, Strategy, Portfolio Development and Capital Projects, Dangote Industries Limited, Mr. Devakumar Edwin, said the Organisation was correct in its estimation, adding that all hands are on deck to deliver the refinery on time.

He said the Dangote Group’s ongoing refining and petrochemicals project can meet 100 per cent of the domestic requirement of all liquid petroleum products (Gasoline, Diesel, Kerosene and Aviation Jet), leaving the surplus for export in line with the OPEC expectation.
He said the high volume of premium motor spirit (PMS) petrol output from the Dangote Refinery would transform Nigeria from a petrol import-dependent country to an exporter of refined petroleum products.

Edwin disclosed that Dangote is also constructing the largest fertilizer Plant in West Africa, with capacity to produce 3.0 million tonnes of Urea yearly, as part of the gigantic economic transformation project.

He explained that the Dangote Fertilizer complex consists of Ammonia and Urea plants with associated facilities and infrastructure.

Advertisement

Advertisement

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
theenchanter:
kagame is known in africa than nana.

Deal with it.
there you go again ranting grin grin grin grin grin grin

come back to the topic
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
vaxx2:
i am aware of the ranking and dont be misguided by what obaawonidiot posted. It is rmb ranking ( A south africa base investment) what they judge is 10 most attractive place for investor in 2019 not 10 country with highest foreing investment in 2019

And on their list Ghana is topping cote devoire. I can show you the list if you want..

I am cool so long as it doesn't pass nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 11:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
samorobo:

I am cool so long as it doesn't pass nigeria
Nigeria is in number 8 position while Ghana is in 9th position. And cote devoire take the last position. If you ask me, that is not impressive for a country who just come out of recession.

Well, let's see how this year will unfold. I wish Nigeria well.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 11:18pm On Apr 23, 2019
vaxx2:
irrelevant. So your dad isn't a driver but operated a transport line. It becoming more interesting.

Your dad in his transport buisness firm knows what motivate him to choose Ghana his next line of operations, he knows your glorified village abuja exist , yet he did not choose abuja to maiduguri but accra to lagos . Since he knows the economic benefit of plying that route.

Your stupid veiw about Ghana can be easily notice since it is not based on inteligence but complete arrogance. Therefore you must be reminded how you broadcast here that your father ply the route. Since it has a direct effect on you.

Anyway Notify me when you're cured of your mental illness. I promise to help with your rehabilitation. Worthless asswipe.

Poppycock

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 11:22pm On Apr 23, 2019
popizaino:

Poppycock
grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:26pm On Apr 23, 2019
vaxx2:
Nigeria is in number 8 position while Ghana is in 9th position. And cote devoire take the last position. If you ask me, that is not impressive for a country who just come out of recession.

Well, let's see how this year will unfold. I wish Nigeria well.

I would like to see these of yous ..I hope it's cuurent

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:30pm On Apr 23, 2019
PetroDollax:
Instead of admitting they in severe crisis and pleading for worldwide aid to support their hungry and angry people, they are busy talking trash as if Ghana is responsible for the shiit in that ape country grin

You fool.you ran off to another thread to Diss nigeria but you where handled by my boy UGOSAMPLE. Stupid thing claims to be a journalist. ..yeye dey smell..kiss my ass

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 11:40pm On Apr 23, 2019
samorobo:

I would like to see these of yous ..I hope it's cuurent
simple . The former one put Ghana in number 4 position. But Ghana is in 9th position now and this was because of IMF downward economic growth review of 2018 but as Ghana is set to be the country with highest economic growth in 2019, the ranking is expected to favour Ghana in 2020.

Check the 2019 own.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:41pm On Apr 23, 2019
68816419:
More on Oshodi Transport Interchange

It is beautiful. Most times I like forcing myself to ply that route even though I don't necessarily have to pass there. All this so I can scrutinise it progress. I heard ikeja terminal now has 820 new buses
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
vaxx2:
simple . The former one put Ghana in number 4 position and this was because of IMF downward economic growth review of 2018 but as Ghana is set to be the country with highest economic growth in 2019, the ranking is expected to favour Ghana in 2020.

Check the 2019 own.

Your post doesn't even have an headline news that I can relate to, plus can I trust ghana Web? since your brothers said ghanaweb is one of those random ghanian blog that cannot be trusted simply because they talk for click (that is when a post doesn't favour them) coupled with their poor English and their constant typographical errors
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 11:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
samorobo:

Your post doesn't even have an headline news that I can relate to, plus can I trust ghana Web? since your brothers said ghanaweb is one of those random ghanian blog that cannot be trusted simply because they talk for click (that is when a post doesn't favour them) coupled with their poor English and their constant typographical errors
lol. Just visit RMB websites. Simple .

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:11am On Apr 24, 2019
vaxx2:

Nice. ANYWAY IT IS REFRESHING TO KNOW THAT NIGERIA EASE OF DOING BUSINESS IS IMPROVING

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 12:14am On Apr 24, 2019
vaxx2:

Ghanaweb.... seriously?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:54am On Apr 24, 2019
Kazikazi:
Tourism is about making cash! This is what Tz made.Show me what u made in terms of cash!

That is 2017
We are in 2019
My freind
World tourism council says only 2 countries are better than kenya and tanzania is not one of them
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:55am On Apr 24, 2019
Kazikazi:
The making of the longest and electrified speed sgr in Africa...

Finally here it is cool

What about the stations
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:21am On Apr 24, 2019
Nairobi

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:24am On Apr 24, 2019

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:30am On Apr 24, 2019
Panari Ice Rink

UN Environment's Patron of Polar Regions and Russian ice hockey legend Slava Fetisov played in Nairobi with Kenya's Ice lions. The game was held on the sidelines of the UN Environment Assembly and it aimed to draw attention to the need for urgent climate action. (C) UNEP/N.Mroz

[img]https:///7870/32394578547_fd0cba7f2f_b.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///7859/32394557617_4f08d0305c_b.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///7859/47284013312_1436598804_b.jpg[/img]

[img]https:///7804/46421608945_5a2fdf4bd7_b.jpg[/img]
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:38am On Apr 24, 2019

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:53am On Apr 24, 2019
theenchanter:
of course, zombies like u will swallow anything thrown to u.
Are you trying to say it's false? grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 6:05am On Apr 24, 2019
Kazikazi:
Tourism is about making cash! This is what Tz made.Show me what u made in terms of cash!
Those are 2017 figures. In 2017 we had our elections in Kenya. There was a poor turnout of tourists that year
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:53am On Apr 24, 2019
PissedYagami:

Those are 2017 figures. In 2017 we had our elections in Kenya. There was a poor turnout of tourists that year

Tanzanian tourist earnings figures are normally both direct and indirect earnings while Kenya's are only direct earnings. This makes Tanzanians think they are making more from tourism than Kenya. Don't get fooled.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:16am On Apr 24, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Tanzanian tourist earnings figures are normally both direct and indirect earnings while Kenya's are only direct earnings. This makes Tanzanians think they are making more from tourism than Kenya. Don't get fooled.
Each country has both direct and indirect earnings! Stop comparing Kenyan and Tanzania's tourism sectors.Ours is more sophisticated. Its aimed for high market.We are dealing with rich tourists that's why our earnings is 3× than urs

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:21am On Apr 24, 2019
tylann:

That is 2017
We are in 2019
My freind
World tourism council says only 2 countries are better than kenya and tanzania is not one of them
Don't talk of 2019 while the year is still not yet gone. From those 926m which u earned,there is no way u have grown by more than 200% to reach Tz figures! Stop ur hallucinations
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:29am On Apr 24, 2019
Kazikazi:
Don't talk of 2019 while the year is still not yet gone. From those 926m which u earned,there is no way u have grown by more than 200% to reach Tz figures! Stop ur hallucinations

Stop your hallucinations
Bring the 2018 figures
2017 was a bad year for Kenya

Bring the 2018 figures

We beat Tanzania in tourism
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:50am On Apr 24, 2019
tylann:

Stop your hallucinations
Bring the 2018 figures
2017 was a bad year for Kenya

Bring the 2018 figures

We beat Tanzania in tourism
Yes in 2017 u had a bad year.Now look what u got in 2018. Still lower than Tz figures!

(1) (2) (3) ... (4313) (4314) (4315) (4316) (4317) (4318) (4319) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.