Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,304 members, 7,867,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:45 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6298840 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4319) (4320) (4321) (4322) (4323) (4324) (4325) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:29pm On Apr 25, 2019
PetroDollax:
Nonsense! If you Bokogerians can see even six hours of electricity daily in your smelly, dirty, shambolic shiithole, won’t you mudder fuggerz declare seven days of holiday to celebrate it? At least you can read,huh? Fool, didn’t see they gave reasons why the power went off and promised to restore power in the shortest possible time.

Do you get explanations from your rotten power company when they don’t give you light in your cursed zoo? Fuckeduppedness grin

Common shut your useless kole kole mouth you citizen of ashawo capital worldwide. Idiot instead of the you to tell your fvcing govt to pay us our money so we can supply you more gas you are here opening that psp,lawma, trash ,gutter ,induced stupidity mouth of yours to speak.who made your stupid life miserable? Certainly not me. Lol this expected most especially when you have not experienced electricity since last year other than DUMSOR grin ;Dand you can barely afford a decent generator ,inverter or solar. Go and die and while you are at it join those guys that were reported to have gone to your independence square with their wide useless breast to curse your country. ..bye boygrin grin

Fuckeduppedness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:38pm On Apr 25, 2019
obaaderemi:

And yet your midget president can not stop sucking the old balls of illiterate Buhari at every opportunity he gets.Even Buhari must be tired of the midget by now grin

https://ptvng.com/ghanaians-happy-over-president-buharis-return-president-akufo-addo/
Chaii,Ghanaians were worried about Buhari at a time most Nigerians didn't give a fv..k. cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

keep following fake news
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:47pm On Apr 25, 2019
obaaderemi:
In the world of economics, 4 years is not just 4 years,illiterate.
in economics
4 years is nothing
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 12:11am On Apr 26, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

keep following fake news

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 2:35am On Apr 26, 2019
[quote author=AskiaHarem post=77860136][/quote]
AskiaHarem is the Dangote of memes
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:46am On Apr 26, 2019
We are the third largest tourism economy in subsaharan Africa, I recently read that!
Kazikazi:
You have many visitors but u earn far less than what Tanzania earns! You received 2m visitors but u earned 1.5b. On average each tourist spent about 750 dollars in kenya.. That is too little. No wonder why ur hotels aren't as classy as Tanzania's hotels.

In Tanzania, we got about 1.3 visitors, but we earned 2.44b in last year.That on average, is about 1800 dollars spent per each tourist.That means we aren't in your lower league.We are specializing on high end market.Rich tourists.Tanzania's tourism is a rich man's destination.Our packages are expensive. Ours is designed for the finest people.We don't deal with ur average Joe.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:48am On Apr 26, 2019
Chilly!
Stevoh18:
Somewhere in Kuresoi, Nakuru county,
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:19am On Apr 26, 2019
Jonraid:
We are the third largest tourism economy in subsaharan Africa, I recently read that!
You can try to force the matters but u won't succeed.

Kenya earned a 1.5b in 2018
Tanzania earned 2.44b in 2018

Then do u still argue?

Don't confuse a GDP and tourism earnings.your starving GDP can't change the fact that Tz is above u in tourism sector. Even ur hotels are way too old.You are not as peaceful as Tanzania. You can't attract real rich tourists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:25am On Apr 26, 2019
Then they are still talking about tourism!?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:27am On Apr 26, 2019
vaxx2:
[s]You this analphabetic slowpoke have started again. Do you think nana will act unintelligently to potential investors ? GHANA does not have a leader with myopic view like Nigeria who thinks closing down some of her embassey abroad will increase foreing direct investment. Very brutish approach if you ask me.

Ghana is endowed with natural resources. And the proceeds from these resources were managed well by GHANAIAN leaders who made the eonomy bouyant, No Nigerians are running Ghana economy.They are in Ghana just doing their buisinesses just as any potential buisiness individuals or companies would do in foreign countries.[/s]

Let me know when you have learnt your place value first. Then I can start reading your pain induced nonsense. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:29am On Apr 26, 2019
PetroDollax:
[s]Fool. Nigeria runs Ghana’s economy, and yet Shitnigeria is in a mess? Fuckeduppedness grin President Akufo Add said what any leader would have said. grin feel free to operate......perhaps he should said.....don’t feel free to operate n Ghana,huh? Fuckeduppedness you Nigerians are truly fvcked grin no sense, walahi![/s]

This madman again. grin IGNORED.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 7:48am On Apr 26, 2019
obaaderemi:
[s]Let me know when you have learnt your place value first. Then I can start reading your pain induced nonsense. ;[/s]D
Once you know application of place value and where it is neccasrily applicable. I will begin to take your frustration with a keen heart. Yours might not be due to acute ignorance, it might be your prefer choice to exhibit publicity stunt .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by MoistRaptuh: 8:15am On Apr 26, 2019
vaxx2:
Once you know application of place value and where it is neccasrily applicable. I will begin to take your frustration with a keen heart. Yours might not be due to acute ignorance, it might be your prefer choice to exhibit publicity stunt .

...........df
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:38am On Apr 26, 2019
PetroDollax:

Rubbish! That is how they will quote ......$50 million.....all na jazz. One or two people will just chop the money grin nothing will get built. grin mark it on the wall. 10 years from now, go to the site and you will see nothing. Foolish Nigerians. That is how their leaders have been deceiving them since Lord Lugard time. grin the same way they have been promising them steady electricity since Lord Lugard’s time grin Fuckeduppedness

Jealousy ...e dey pain am.fool listen to me I plied that root last week I was surprised to see the amount of Chinese, British, American companies building their companies there while you are here telling me to mark your life on the wall. Idiot that post was trying to educate your useless illiterate jealous ass that ambode is pre lauching another $50 million Chinese company (long rich companies) .Idiot did you know your country has now slipped from 5th most attractive investment african country to where ever it is now .it no longer favourable whilst nigerian own has soared higher and is among top ten in africa. Go and join the rest to curse nana akuffo for he is a fool, and a fool at his age is a fool for ever

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:44am On Apr 26, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

yes it is very good it is known as one step forward 100 steps backwards keep on fooling yourself what did he do for northern part of Nigeria

Now repeat after me sufferNsmiling is a fool grin grin...his he their govt. Well let me attend to you ignorance, just go on google and search dangote latest industrial plant in the north . Oh and please let not forget that he has a tomato plant in the north grin grin grin..now bye lunatic

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:57am On Apr 26, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

For god sake 2015 is just four years ago. Anything somebody post you people deny. Giant failure

Hey idiot 4 years is enough to transform alot of things

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 8:59am On Apr 26, 2019
obaaderemi:
They are happy because Nigerians run their economy. grin The cowards.

Of course na we get there

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:02am On Apr 26, 2019
PetroDollax:
Yes oooh! They know us now grin They hit us and we hit back even harder grin foolish ediots grin instead of facing their poverty-wracked zoo shiithole and help their certificateless President look for his primary school certificate, they are talking nonsense! Fuckeduppedness grin

We gave dealt with the rest countries. Your is next and we are gradually gaining more ground....Fuckeduppedness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:04am On Apr 26, 2019
PetroDollax:

Nigeria is dead in water grin the vultures are already circling around as they do when they anticipate the death of an animal grin Nigeria is finished grin 91 million very very poor souls grin by the time Buhari triples fuel price and increases VAT to 15 percent, the zoo will just explode grin Nigeria don kaput grin

Fool we love the vat and we are not complaining. Infact he increase it more so we can use it build more public infastructure. . Now go and die...Fuckeduppedness grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 9:04am On Apr 26, 2019
samorobo:

Jealousy ...e dey pain am.fool listen to me I plied that root last week I was surprised to see the amount of Chinese, British, American companies building their companies there while you are here telling me to mark your life on the wall. Idiot that post was trying to educate your useless illiterate jealous ass that ambode is pre lauching another $50 million Chinese company (long rich companies) .Idiot did you know your country has now slipped from 5th most attractive investment african country to where ever it is now .it no longer favourable whilst nigerian own has soared higher and is among top ten in africa. Go and join the rest to curse nana akuffo for he is a fool, and a fool at his age is a fool for ever

Longrich is also establishing its manufacturing plant in Ghana.

There is no investment in Nigeria that will not be replicate in Ghana. What we are having are investment in Ghana that are yet to be replicated in Nigeria. There is a reason Ghana is nickname Gateway of Africa. And also geographical center of the world. Ghana is located in the center of the earth.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:05am On Apr 26, 2019
jaycent:
Ogbeni you dey rap? You Sabi rap pass 2pac? grin We don beat una beat una beat una till we tire? All wetin you dey talk here Na rubbish grin grin

Only me handle all of una. You come here dey open that your dirty big mouth like pig Toto grin grin

3 countries against one country una no fit do anything. Shame no dey catch una for face grin grin

You dey for your useless gutter country wey scammers full inside dey talk rubbish. Ode? grin grin grin

The guys is an epitome of stupidity. ..I am coming for him

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 9:33am On Apr 26, 2019
theenchanter:
he's currently in Ghana, he has d Ghanaian passport too.
Ohk,good to know meaning he chose to be a Ghanaian although he was born and raised in Nigeria and has a Nigerian dad and surname.Hope he can speak Twi because that's your passport to be accepted in Ghana regardless of your foreign,culture and surname.And you said you visit him in Ghana?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 26, 2019
samorobo:

Common shut your useless kole kole mouth you citizen of ashawo capital worldwide. Idiot instead of the you to tell your fvcing govt to pay us our money so we can supply you more gas you are here opening that psp,lawma, trash ,gutter ,induced stupidity mouth of yours to speak.who made your stupid life miserable? Certainly not me. Lol this expected most especially when you have not experienced electricity since last year other than DUMSOR grin ;Dand you can barely afford a decent generator ,inverter or solar. Go and die and while you are at it join those guys that were reported to have gone to your independence square with their wide useless breast to curse your country. ..bye boygrin grin

Fuckeduppedness

You are a total fool. You are the one with no electricity. Poverty and hunger as change your head around you can't even think
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 26, 2019
samorobo:

You are a total stupid idiot your own people are not even invested in the country they are running to other African countries. Why do you open your loud mouth. You are a total illiterate Ghana Malawi Togo Niger Cote d'Ivoire beat Nigeria in doing business. So what type of investment are you talking about. Niger Republic has beaten you in doing business including Chad. If bukenya's and South Africa cedis they will keep on laughing for years

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 26, 2019
Continuous Nigeria is 140 into in business maybe in another two years Somali and will overtake Nigeria

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 26, 2019
samorobo:

Fool we love the vat and we are not complaining. Infact he increase it more so we can use it build more public infastructure. . Now go and die...Fuckeduppedness grin grin cheesy

Gabon beat your country in Direct foreign investment

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 26, 2019
samorobo:

Now repeat after me sufferNsmiling is a fool grin grin...his he their govt. Well let me attend to you ignorance, just go on google and search dangote latest industrial plant in the north . Oh and please let not forget that he has a tomato plant in the north grin grin grin..now bye lunatic

Keep on borrowing money right left and Centre and be fully yourself
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 26, 2019
Economical freedom 2019 Ghana Kenya Togo Benin Republic overtakes Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:14pm On Apr 26, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
But we are the third largest tourism economy in Sub Saharan Africa!
Kazikazi:
You can try to force the matters but u won't succeed.

Kenya earned a 1.5b in 2018
Tanzania earned 2.44b in 2018

Then do u still argue?

Don't confuse a GDP and tourism earnings.your starving GDP can't change the fact that Tz is above u in tourism sector. Even ur hotels are way too old.You are not as peaceful as Tanzania. You can't attract real rich tourists
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Johncables402: 3:48pm On Apr 26, 2019
sufferNsmiling:
Economical freedom 2019 Ghana Kenya Togo Benin Republic overtakes Nigeria

What economic freedom ? shocked. With South Africa and Kenya being ahead of Nigeria that should tell you this is total nonsense . These countries are very unequal .

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Johncables402: 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

You are a total fool. You are the one with no electricity. Poverty and hunger as change your head around you can't even think

Nigeria has no electricity yet we are the biggest economy in Africa, that alone should be testament of our greatness . Nigeria is not good at the moment , but I foresee a great future for us.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4319) (4320) (4321) (4322) (4323) (4324) (4325) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.