Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,808 members, 7,862,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6287987 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4458) (4459) (4460) (4461) (4462) (4463) (4464) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:18am On May 15, 2019
obaaderemi:
Go and prepare your will,you are nearer to the grave than anyone here.Even old man Kikuyu 1 will salute you with a loud "mzee!" if he sees you in real life. grin
Hahahaha kaii that dude himself is a joke grin grin he has been beating left and right
in this thread from people who are younger than him. A grown up old person with that useless old cargo up there spent all their time in a Nigerian forum. Are these people normal at all grin grin grin for 3 good yesrs they're still here arguing with their fathers grin grin tell me why won't I call them jobless old cargos grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 8:24am On May 15, 2019
TayserMahri:

grin grin grin

the poorest dude on the thread but always bragging he's 1000 x richer. Minna is such a bad village.
lolzzz,you actually thought for a second his stupid claim and rants could hold water.He's the poorest thing that has ever happened to mankind,he's never worked in his miserable life and keeps strolling the dirty streets of Minna village together with his skinny wretched associates who're carbon papers of him.He's the embodiment of the word "zoo".Let's look at it from this angle.If 89-100 million Nigerians out of possibly 200 million Nigerians are not just poor buh extremely poor meaning 1 in every 2 Nigerian is extremely poor.And if Lagos of 25 million people out of 200 million Nigerians and 1 out of 36 states in Nigeria contains 1/3 of the nation's wealthy and middle income,let's spread the rest and you see how gruesome the issue of Nigerian extreme poverty is thus crowned the poverty capital of the world amidst serious crises of extreme insecurity,robberies,kidnappings,terrorism,highly inadequate basic amenities such as electricity,water,education,health,etc.So let's zoom to this thread.There are about 6 regular Nigerian commentators over here.and if 1 out of every 2 Nigerian is extremely poor,three Nigerians out of the possible 6 are extremely poor and all indications point to the Minna villager where Minna has no economy,no infrastructure,no amenities,nothing.You see he can't post a single picture of that Minna village and he doesn't work.His pictures were taken from Facebook and he's soo petty he actually thinks a $5 watch and a slave brother working his azz out for Arab terrorists in an Arab country is a sign of wealth and that GayCunt dude I swear is extremely poor.End of story.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:33am On May 15, 2019
chrisagyei:
lolzzz,you actually thought for a second his stupid claim and rants could hold water.He's the poorest thing that has ever happened to mankind,he's never worked in his miserable life and keeps strolling the dirty streets of Minna village together with his skinny wretched associates who're carbon papers of him.He's the embodiment of the word "zoo".Let's look at it from this angle.If 89-100 million Nigerians out of possibly 200 million Nigerians are not just poor buh extremely poor meaning 1 in every 2 Nigerian is extremely poor.And if Lagos of 25 million people out of 200 million Nigerians and 1 out of 36 states in Nigeria contains 1/3 of the nation's wealthy and middle income,let's spread the rest and you see how gruesome the issue of Nigerian extreme poverty is thus crowned the poverty capital of the world amidst serious crises of extreme insecurity,robberies,kidnappings,terrorism,highly inadequate basic amenities such as electricity,water,education,health,etc.So let's zoom to this thread.There are about 6 regular Nigerian commentators over here.and if 1 out of every 2 Nigerian is extremely poor,three Nigerians out of the possible 6 are extremely poor and all indications point to the Minna villager where Minna has no economy,no infrastructure,no amenities,nothing.You see he can't post a single picture of that Minna village and he doesn't work.His pictures were taken from Facebook and he's soo petty he actually thinks a $5 watch and a slave brother working his azz out for Arab terrorists in an Arab country is a sign of wealth and that GayCunt dude I swear is extremely poor.End of story.

grin grin grin grin grin

I really pity him. He posted a hotel from Minna and the folks inside were just as wretched as he is. Horrible dealing with these low lifes. Out of the six regular commentors from Nigeria Gaycunt and Obigbutt are the two extremely poor felas. This thread is the only thing keeping them from running away into the Mediterranean.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:34am On May 15, 2019
Naija!!!

Your country is the origin of sin.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 8:38am On May 15, 2019
Lagos, Nigeria

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 8:39am On May 15, 2019
Diani Beach Kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 8:45am On May 15, 2019
Nyali, Kenya

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 8:46am On May 15, 2019
Mt Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 8:51am On May 15, 2019
Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 8:56am On May 15, 2019
Lagos, Nigeria

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 9:04am On May 15, 2019
TayserMahri:

grin grin grin grin grin

I really pity him. He posted a hotel from Minna and the folks inside were just as wretched as he is. Horrible dealing with these low lifes. Out of the six regular commentors from Nigeria Gaycunt and Obigbutt are the two extremely poor felas. This thread is the only thing keeping them from running away into the Mediterranean.
grin grin grin grin grin
EXACTLY bro,you perfectly get the drift.Those two are really poor felas and they are extremely poor dudes.Especially those two and a random Nigerian commentator.In fact,they could be more than 3 buh scientifically speaking they're three of those extremely poor dudes on this thread which is a fact
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:19am On May 15, 2019
chrisagyei:
grin grin grin grin grin
EXACTLY bro,you perfectly get the drift.Those two are really poor felas and they are extremely poor dudes.Especially those two and a random Nigerian commentator.In fact,they could be more than 3 buh scientifically speaking they're three of those extremely poor dudes on this thread which is a fact

Of course they are more than three. There's also the other random poor fela grin People who are twice as poor as poverty itself grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:20am On May 15, 2019
Ghana's Kotoka International Airport is impressive. It beats all Nigerian airports hands down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:23am On May 15, 2019
Kenya won Bronze in the recently concluded Kabaddi World Cup Qualifiers in Taiwan after beating Japan.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 9:47am On May 15, 2019
TayserMahri:

Of course they are more than three. There's also the other random poor fela grin People who are twice as poor as poverty itself grin
grin that's the wicked truth,hahaha twice as poor as poverty itself grin grin,that's what I call extreeeemely poor felas.As we're typing,their lights are out,they have no flowing water and thus drinking borehole water,there's no mall or even a simple shopping mart in their village called towns and they're completely poor with no meal this morning,wretched felas living in a zoo

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 10:11am On May 15, 2019
grin
TayserMahri:
Em Kenyans in China grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 10:13am On May 15, 2019
Other's don't post street views of their Cities but we do! Great photos!
rvp2018:
Nairobi at Midnight
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:25am On May 15, 2019
samorobo:

My wish is that one day we would be an hotbed of safari just like you guys

Below is the building of one of centenary city safari chapet.
See the luxury style and comfort we are going to offer tourists
You can achieve that as long as you are serious about security. In my experience, I have noticed that most of those safari tourists are not poor.And those well off guys treat security as very important. Yes you have the good climate, you have the will to do that,but truth be told, you really need to take security as a serious issue.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 10:27am On May 15, 2019
Somewhere in central region of Ghana ( Gomoa Fetteh)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:31am On May 15, 2019
samorobo:

You are right that's how those kibera malnourished resourceless starved goats behaves grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Kibera is a tourist hotspot! The reason behind?

Tourist visit kibera to see humans who are living as pigs
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 10:32am On May 15, 2019
jaycent:
One thing about nigerians ba. If they talk bad about them outside. The wey them go take fire that Country ehn grin grin grin
it is not about Nigeria will be fighting back, it is about the reality on the ground. You as a Nigerian , what have you benefit from the federal goverment ? I will be glad to read it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:35am On May 15, 2019
gallivant:

You have been traitors to the African cause since independence. You interfered in Biafra?!! Not surprised kumamoto. How many wars have you interfered and supported in Eastern Africa, Central Africa. Should we discuss your betrayal?
You lack understanding.

When Tz fought against apartheid,was that an act of betrayal to African unity?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 10:38am On May 15, 2019
Kenya School Of Monetary Studies

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:43am On May 15, 2019
tylann:

I have always told you guys only Kenya has a tolerance of Nigerians in east Africa

Step out of the nairaland rantings and see the real world
Take a plane and land at Julius nyerere international airport and produce your Nigerian passport and see what will happen to you smiley
So,Mr kibera,can u explain more to us...

The Tanzania's national football team manager who is a Nigerian produced his passport in Jk international on numerous occasions, tell me, what happened??

Dangote has a biggest cement plant in mtwara,Tanzania. So what happened when Dangote and his family or his entourage produced their Nigerian passport in Jk international? Pliz tell me!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 10:43am On May 15, 2019
KSMS

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:52am On May 15, 2019
tylann:

Why did you scrap you visas for Nigerians and not Kenyans i thought Kenya was your enemy and Nigerians your friends you don't scrap visas for your friends
A visa or no visa don't determines the friendship of nations. We are entering with visa to DRC,so will u say they are our enemy? We have no visa to china and hong kong,but we have visa for Angola!

Don't try to read too much on visa issue.sometimes a visa works better on having a good relationship btn nations.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 11:04am On May 15, 2019
The gardeners need a pay rise! cheesy grin grin grin

KSMS

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:05am On May 15, 2019
TayserMahri:

Leme tell you sth. Tanzanians are generally hostile to anyone who seems/sounds superior. They have the inferiority complex you usually find when less educated people face more educated ones. They tend to be hostile and generally retreat to their cocoons. Thats how they have always been. Very afraid of the unknown.
You misjudge us. Definitely you are wrong on that.

Let me help you...
Tanzanians generally hates pride( maringo/sifa/kujikweza/kujiona).As long as u aren't arrogant and proud,you won't have issues in Tz.I have seen very rich people visiting Tz and enjoy every moment just because they behaved.But a Kenyan who come to Tz and seek employment, gets a job and start thinking he is above the locals,definitely the immigration will knock in his door.And sadly,most Kenyans are working without permits in Tz.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:09am On May 15, 2019
TayserMahri:

All those wildebeast migrate to Kenya to engage in the private affair you talked about, so your claim is dubious.
Hohohohoho

So how did you know they do that private affairs in Kenya? Did you look at them? How many did u saw them doing that private stuff?
Now help us here..
How long they take to do it?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:16am On May 15, 2019
TayserMahri:
Em Kenyans in China grin
Obama's family isn't from Kenya.Obama is American. He and his family are American
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 11:38am On May 15, 2019
Africa Nazerene University,Kenya

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 12:07pm On May 15, 2019
USIU University,Kenya

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4458) (4459) (4460) (4461) (4462) (4463) (4464) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.