Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,809 members, 7,862,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:59 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4764) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6288003 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4761) (4762) (4763) (4764) (4765) (4766) (4767) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 8:14pm On Jun 18, 2019
A global brand, GB Foods,has set up a new multi-billion Naira tomato farm and plant in Nigeria,that promises to produce 50million metric tonnes of raw tomato annually,including tin tomatoes. Images 3 and 4 give the depiction of expected plant. Industrialisation is the only way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2019
Greek company Frigoglass has announced plans to invest $30million in developing another glass plant in Nigeria that will be ready for operation in 2020. This is coming after announcing shutting down plants in China for their high costs. Nigeria is the new destination for FDIs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2019
JaceBlaze:
They complain but they still come here and refuse to go home? grin lol my venomous fangs got Fulani boy losing his sense of reasoning (never had any anyway) .Imagine sharing a country with depraved animals like Boko Haram,village-raiding Fulani bandits,panty-snatching criminals and carry on as if all is normal grin
E don pain am again grin but we're working on it? Crimes in Nigeria has reduced. Unlike your zoo country that everyday they rob people on the street, Life stock/ poultry theft, Car hijacking, business robbery, Assault, pick-pocketing/ bag snatching, sexual Assault, Murder crimes, Home robbery, House breaking| Burglary, Rape, Taxi Violence, Farm attack, kidnapping etc etc the list are endless grin. Chaii just for only one country grin grin nowonder your country is the most dangerous country in the world. grin that country is hell to live in grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 8:19pm On Jun 18, 2019
obaaderemi:
I counted 6 skyscrapers in the picture. Eko Atlantic is coming up. Slowly but steadily. That place would be incomparable to anywhere in Africa when finished.
Skyscraper has to be 150M plus or 40 floors plus, any of the two or both. Those are just highrise buildings
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2019
Lionessza6:

LOL, when will this snail-gerian ever grow up ?. grin.
Listen madam. Have you finished that your dry red wine. grin I need some please cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2019
forgiveness:

Please, take note. He is a Ghanaian.
Are you intimidated by the India man.... i am Africa here to be precise when talking with a citizens of the world largest racist citizens (india).
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 8:23pm On Jun 18, 2019
The Govt in Borno built 2,500 houses and brought IDPs to occupy them grin grin. They established more than 40 mega schools so the kids of IDPs could learn. They are also building industrial hubs where those parents could get great jobs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 8:24pm On Jun 18, 2019
BUA Group (Dangote 2) grin grin ;Dhave completed their largest cement factory in Edo. They also built a 50km gas pipeline to supply 24hrs light for their operations, and to power the host community in Okpella. Wealth distribution entails in every bit,siting companies in other states apart from Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2019
Nigerian firm ,Greenfield gas, has inaugurated a $500million LNG plant that hopes to aid power generation in the country. They also pledged to build a vehicle factory that will produce trucks which run on LNG and not petrol,as well as erecting LNG stations across the nation.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:27pm On Jun 18, 2019
vaxx:
Are you intimidated by the India man.... i am African here to be precisely when talking with a citizens of the world largest racist citizens (india).
dont be rude to people that didn't call for it.

people will consciously or unconsciously try to change any wrong narrative about them. Don't be sour about it.

Everything here shouldn't be about fight.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2019
obaaderemi:
cheesy You sef.
I no do anything na grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2019
Nigeria Navy has arrested a dangerous American sea robber with his three Greek members,and their African accomplices. They were trying to kidnap Nigerian vessels for ransom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2019
Problemkid1:
Listen madam. Have you finished that your dry red wine. grin I need some please cheesy

LOL, mixing snails and red wine is not advisable for kids like yourself who are constantly high on igbo grin. Why did you change your username, did you scam someone on this forum? grin grin.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2019
Sometime ago,Buhari restricted forex of rice imports so as to build our food industry,and granted loans to rice farmers to produce what we eat. Now South Africa mega mall in Nigeria,Shoprite,is selling our great quality rice from Ebony. With this, more farmers will be enriched.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2019
theenchanter:

people will consciously or unconsciously try to change any wrong narrative about them. Don't be sour about it.

Are you sheryderman? cry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2019
obaaderemi:
This is very good. Already Nigeria is the largest producer of coconut oil in West Africa. We've got the potential for more agricultural production but we've got to have more factories for agro allied production. This would reduce unemployment and help build a richer country.
well said

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2019
Lionessza6:

LOL, mixing snails and red wine is not advisable for kids like yourself who are constantly high on igbo grin. Why did you change your username, did you scam someone on this forum? grin grin.
Lol here you got it wrong. I don't smoke or drink. I'm a responsible person. I only showed you that out of fun grin well, I didn't change my username, it seems you have forgotten my username so quickly grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 8:38pm On Jun 18, 2019
Lionessza6:

These look huge. Is the project ran by entrepreneurs or the government ?.
Privately owned, Kaduna state government is providing 100% free plots for such investors and investments

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 18, 2019
Problemkid1:
20 people died of alshabaab attacked day before yesterday. How would you live long Taysermahri grin

You exagerated. The IED killed 8 policemen. But you can see its the primitive Somalis crossing over to kill Kenyans while Nigerians are killing each other grin You cant live longer than us ever. Even in a million yrs grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2019
Kazikazi:
Magufuli is a law abiding citizen just like me. Tanzania is the country which is governed by the rule of law unlike in Kenya where a rich man do whatever

Hohoho.

In Tanzania the law abides by Magufuli.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2019
Lionessza6:

Are you sheryderman? cry
yeah....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 8:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
This is the Calabar monorail in the beautiful state of Cross River,Nigeria. Although passenger usage is low, it captures the vision of Donald Duke. We should all challenge our governors to perform,and never accept mediocrity regardless of party.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 8:40pm On Jun 18, 2019
68816419:
The Govt in Borno built 2,500 houses and brought IDPs to occupy them grin grin. They established more than 40 mega schools so the kids of IDPs could learn. They are also building industrial hubs where those parents could get great jobs.
I hope the starving kiberans are seeing this wonderful projects. They should know their mate's from now on grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2019
Borno state has completed their PVC pipe factory. With the capacity to meet up the demand of the entire North East, stop purchases from Lagos,and still export enough to Chad. It produces conduit,water hose and 64 variants of pipes,making it the most comprehensive ever in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2019
Nigeria is among the biggest producers of sugarcane, yet still spend about N100 billion on imported sugar,mainly from India. To support Buhari's Produce-In-Nigeria movement,the Indians invested N50 Billion in a sugar plant and farms,that will create 10,000 jobs in full capacity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
TayserMahri:

You exagerated. The IED killed 8 policemen. But you can see its the primitive Somalis crossing over to kill Kenyans while Nigerians are killing each other grin You cant live longer than us ever. Even in a million yrs grin
Alshabaab killed 10 police day before yesterday grin wait oo let ask you a question? How would you live longer than Nigeria when you're starving everyday in your shitthol country shocked grin in Nigeria we don't starve like you hungry fools. So you can never live longer than Nigeria in 100 million years grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 8:45pm On Jun 18, 2019
Nigeria spends $1.3 billion annually importing milk mostly from Denmark. PMB had an agreement in 2017 with Denmark to source their raw milk here to creat jobs, and now the multi-million dollar cattle farm in Kaduna has opened for business to supply Milk Companies and cut import.
Kaduna state Governor bellow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:46pm On Jun 18, 2019
theenchanter:

our discussion was actually healthy in the begining not until he begin to throw tantrum like you"" African are uneducated "" ""You know nothing"" this look militaristic to me. And i have to respond in kind. Just like how i make sure I took a stand against one white dude who came to a night club video recording the stripper. It is not done anywhere.

I am actually mad to intimadators......
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:48pm On Jun 18, 2019
vaxx:
our discussion was actually healthy in the begining not until he begin to throw tantrum like you"" African are uneducated "" ""You know nothing"" this look militaristic to me. And i have to respond in kind. Just like how i make sure I took a stand against one white dude who came to a night club video recording the stripper. It is not done anywhere.

I am actually mad to intimadators......
that's disrespectful too.

Let it slide.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2019
Hati13:

I don’t think they put sugar in food. grin By the way sugar is scare here. You will be given a paper by them and you need it to buy sugar and you only be allowed once in a month.

I find it funny when some ppl say Ethiopia is hope of Africa.

Obviously you dont abide by the quota cos you from a well to do family. Or do you too? embarassed They should just allow imported sugar. But I've read online that many sugar factories are being put up now. People say Ethiopia is the hope of Africa because they can see the potential in you. You just need to see it yourselves and open up abit. I'd say in the long run ethiopia has more potential than virtually every other country in Africa.

http://www.tigraionline.com/articles/ethio-sugar-factories.html
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 8:50pm On Jun 18, 2019
Problemkid1:
Lol here you got it wrong. I don't smoke or drink. I'm a responsible person. I only show you that out of fun grin well, I didn't change my username, it seems you have forgotten my username so quick grin

LOL, how come you always sound high ? grin. Jaycent who did you scam on nairaland, ? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 8:52pm On Jun 18, 2019
theenchanter:
i dont really agree with that submission.... u never can tell if India had implemented d one child policy like China, maybe India can be like China or not. If India had implemented d policy like China but does not have d economic plan like China of the 70s, india may not be populated today but it won't really change d economic outlook of India.
I had this same argument with one very foolish Nigerian here last year obikenoorwhatever. He was arguing blindly and the Kenyans egged him on by supporting him without reading all the nonsense he was spewing. I call him foolish because he wasn't arguing with an open mind. At least vax is arguing with an open mind here.Something I have never seen him do.cheesy I still think Ghanaians, Kenyans and Nigerians have made this thread the most educative ever not only on nairaland but on any forum from Africa. And the insults are the spice. grin Even the hurt boy who started this thread has been pushed aside.

To the crux of the matter as I see it. The only reason India remains far behind China is a matter of demography. This is a bit different from just population.When India liberalised its economy in 1991
the country already was over populated. Liberalising its economy made India a major industrialized country within the spate of ten years but its demographic problems continued to underpin its success.What is the essence of having a rich country when in the same country you have a family with 6 children who are poorly educated because they were too many for the family to give proper education to them.Now,the potentials of this children as they grow into adulthood would be limited. It is going to affect not only that family but the society as well. So, contrary to what you said: it is not a question of whether India had the same economic policy as China or not it was the population. Because, by 1991 India had one of the best economic policies ever in the history of the world.Its growth since then has been serious. But demography kept Indians poor.Up till now they are still debating the two child policy.

theenchanter:

There are many smaller nations that are still poorer than china or India, its all about harnessing d economic potential of a nation and not lower pop or higher pop. Smaller nations may have better standard of living than larger ones but if d economy of d larger nation is robust, that wouldn't be a problem.
Those smaller countries are poor because they failed to educate their populace properly,failed to tackle corruption, and lacked seriousness in terms of bringing development to their people. Almost all of sub Sahara Africa falls into this category. We just throw money at problems without proper policies.

theenchanter:

And again, population naturally decreases when a nation is prospering cos most people are actually contributing to d economic growth of d country . Illiteracy and poverty is said to be d cause of overpopulation growth.
This is debatable. I know a rich brilliant lawyer in Ibadan who has six children. cheesy

theenchanter:

So both vaxx and rvp are right.... if a nation has majority of its populace as workforce and not dependent ones, its good for d nation.
I go with rvp on this one.(I am sure I will attack him on something else)

Several European countries have ageing population because for many years the birthrate remained low.But even such countries are still doing far better than those with larger populations. For example if we compared Sweden with Spain, I have a feeling Sweden will come out the better of the two.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4761) (4762) (4763) (4764) (4765) (4766) (4767) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.