Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4794) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6206225 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4791) (4792) (4793) (4794) (4795) (4796) (4797) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:41am On Jun 27, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 27, 2019
gallivant:

Here are the fruits you sowed. Don't start something you can't finish my Tanzanian friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmsverkAMcI
bare truth
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mkenya2019: 4:13am On Jun 27, 2019
Kazikazi:
Let me educate u..
Kenya's biggest problem is pride. You have been too proud for too long. You have been believing Kenya to be ahead of any nation in east Africa,which is a lie! You have remained stagnant economically for decades while the neighboring states have been progressing. From manufacturing to agriculture, you have been performing badly. To make matters worse u have overvalued your Kenyan shilling by over 30%. That's absurd.Your currency don't match ur economy.

In manufacturing, your products are uncompetitive. That's a reason you imports cooking oil from Jinja,Uganda.Many products from neighboring countries are way cheaper than Kenya's products.Your pride caused all that.You are too proud to work for a lesser pay.

In agriculture, its the same thing happening. You import maize,fruits and a lot other stuff from Tz. The little you produce in Kenya are too expensive. Your farmers can't compete. They cry.Your cost of production is too high.And again,your pride caused all that.

I assure you,If you don't change,You will keep on loosing jobs and starve.Swallow your pride. Devalue your currency to match your economy. And if you devalue by that 30%,your economy will be around 60b.That will be a true picture of your economy. Your products will be produced cheaper,and you will regain your competitive edge.

But I know your pride won't allow you! You will keep on defending your schilling and overvaluing it just to appear great.By the end of the day,more jobs will be shed! More poverty,more starvation and deepening the levels of xenophobia

Kshs is free floating.Its been devauled from 67 to 100.We import more than we export so were are okay with that.Jinja oil being imported to Kenya...not possible.Biggest fmg c company in Jinja is Kenya Bidco..next would be Kampala Mukwano.They export to TZ and Rwanda -maybe Congo.We import small food deficit from east Africa... nothing major like cereal imports from Pakistan or Sugar or Wheat or Barely from high seas.When we had major maize problem we imported from South Africa and Mexico coz the region cannot fill any big gap. We export lot more finished goods to East Africa & Comesa..2nd only to Egypt.You are crying because Tshs keep weakening, your imports are increasing and your export flattened like Kenya.You only devaule if you're export oriented.Our economy strength is built on domestic consumption.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mkenya2019: 5:21am On Jun 27, 2019
theenchanter:
we started rice revolution in 2015, our fed govt invested heavily in rice production in d last 4years, restricted forex for rice importation... our plan is to be sufficient in rice and export by 2020.

Today, we're d largest rice producer in d continent and reducing rice importation.

There is no rice revolution because what you use to import is the same quantities now imported by Benin & Cameroon.Therefore until we see Benin rice imports slow down...they are up towards 3m or well you export rice..we will NOT believe your cooked figures.15m tonnes of rice is a lot of rice.Cook but at least make it plausible.Cook rice..not DATA.Youre only lying to yourselves.Benin are smiling to the bank's acting as the middle man.Their GDP is now 25% derived from Smuggling Activities to Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:33am On Jun 27, 2019
Kazikazi:
If I mention all Tanzanians investments in Kenya,the page won't be enough.You only know azam because you eats azam foodstuffs and drink azam energy drink!
Do u know Lake oil from Tz?
Do u know village supermarkets?
Who assembles those top notch safari vans?
Do u know KCB shareholders?
What about in blue chip industry?
Have u questioned about the investors in NSE?

Ohh please NSE investors are mainly from central Kenya
I have never heard of those companies you are talking about

Tanzania is not even in the top 20 investors in Kenya
Kenya is among the top 5 investors in Tanzania

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 7:14am On Jun 27, 2019
Mkenya2019:
There is no rice revolution because what you use to import is the same quantities now imported by Benin & Cameroon.Therefore until we see Benin rice imports slow down...they are up towards 3m or well you export rice..we will NOT believe your cooked figures.15m tonnes of rice is a lot of rice.Cook but at least make it plausible.Cook rice..not DATA.Youre only lying to yourselves.Benin are smiling to the bank's acting as the middle man.Their GDP is now 25% derived from Smuggling Activities to Nigeria.
we have no business with the amount of rice Benin imports.... if any of the rice is heading to Nigeria, then it's a Nigerian that imported d rice to Benin in order to smuggle it into nigeria cos there's a high tariff on rice importation here.

The good thing is, smuggled rice are usually siezed by custom and given to IDPs, its d importer's loss.

And if Benin is importing 3m tonnes of rice as u purported, its not necessary that most are heading to Nigeria, there are some landlocked countries that use Benin port like Niger and Mali.

Ur sense of reasoning is always found wanting.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 27, 2019
We own your economy dullards
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mkenya2019: 8:44am On Jun 27, 2019
theenchanter:
we have no business with the amount of rice Benin imports.... if any of the rice is heading to Nigeria, then it's a Nigerian that imported d rice to Benin in order to smuggle it into nigeria cos there's a high tariff on rice importation here.

The good thing is, smuggled rice are usually siezed by custom and given to IDPs, its d importer's loss.

And if Benin is importing 3m tonnes of rice as u purported, its not necessary that most are heading to Nigeria, there are some landlocked countries that use Benin port like Niger and Mali.

Ur sense of reasoning is always found wanting.
Benin rice import is inversely proportional to Nigeria rice imports.Run basic regression test and see if the correlation (causation & causality) is not very strong.

It busts the Buhari data cookery that looks - our imports have dried up - as we have shot in 3yrs from 2-3M to 15m - after investing 100M dollars smiley

It a very crazy make believe story - but it got the Nigeria Fed Min of Agri - the AFDB JOB smiley didn't it. The usual nigerian scammer.

Dr Akinwumi Adesina working with Dr Yemi Kale - to INFLATE NIGERIA AGRICLUTURE

Adesina was named as Forbes African Man of the Year for his reform of Nigerian agriculture smiley smiley smiley - cooking data.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 8:51am On Jun 27, 2019
Mkenya2019:
You're late.Ugandas have cornered the house & bar maid business, [b]the Rwandese and Burundi are all over Nairobi working in salons and tailor shop[/b]s,Somalia long took the hawking & hotel business, Tanzania dominate begging & withcraft plus flea markets of main cities, and Congolese want inofficially but they are all over selling dangerous beauty products.Even Nigerians had become a problem.The problem kshs is so strong these guys are willing to work for nearly nothing.But Kenyans are in East African doing the big things.Lets leave the dregs to them.Few Kenyans want to work as house girls for example.For Chinese, Whites and Indians you got be worried.But look at Rwanda..they are not afraid of foreigners.Kenya will be better if it adopt Rwanda stance.We just don't need the criminal minded ones like most Naijas...but someone working his arse off doing manual labour is not competition.

But be careful,especially with the Tutsi women! Many of them are intel agents-if you have any cop or military buddies tell them to use the big head. I know of a Meru in Interior Min,yrs back who arranged citizenship for a Tutsi simple cause her kitkat was that good. He screamed like his hair was on fire when she ghosted him inevitably and cried the whole weekend like a little byatch.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mkenya2019: 8:59am On Jun 27, 2019
They do that in Uganda - In Kenya - there is really no fish they want to fry here - they are more interested in keeping tabs of anti-Kagame rebels in Nairobi - not Kenya internal affairs. In Uganda - they are sent to open night clubs, prostitution and all that - but Museveni say they are intelligence officers. Kagame obviously sees Museveni is a threat.Museveni see Kagame as a threat.The cold war there is crazy. The Rwandese of the yore - used to dig toilets and do any such crazy hard bad jobs - but I see new generations are savvy! Certainly, Kagame is getting something right.

kikuyu1:

But be careful,especially with the Tutsi women! Many of them are intel agents-if you have any cop or military buddies tell them to use the big head. I know of a Meru in Interior Min,yrs back who arranged citizenship for a Tutsi simple cause her kitkat was that good. He screamed like his hair was on fire when she ghosted him inevitably and cried the whole weekend like a little byatch.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:04am On Jun 27, 2019
Mkenya2019:
Oba, before I respond other issues, no maize or rice is smuggled to Kenya from ug or tz, those pass through coz of East Africa custom union.The problem is that low quality maize end up in strategic maize reserve where it attract a premium instead of Kenya hybrid maize.You can import anything from EAC without any problems.Somalis smuggle sugar, rice and nearly everything thro their porous insecure Somalia border with Kenya and have crushed those sectors.They have also made contraband businesses.We don't cook our stats though to claim what we don't produce.We produce less than o.2M tonnes of rice and we can show the rice paddies.My problem is why does your gov lie about 15m of rice when 3yrsago you were 2nd biggest global importer of rice.Why lie that your long collapsed agri is world Sixth biggest...if not the Fourth. Why lie to yourselves?

Our African problem is also largely sociocultural which imo is the biggest cause of our poverty not lack of power,water,electricity:those are just symptoms. This thread is the perfect example with the rice episode being the latest. Naijjans find it easier to pretend and fake than to accept and change. As we've seen their society valorizes fakeness and falsity and punishes honesty.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mkenya2019: 9:15am On Jun 27, 2019
Yes, that is part of the problem - lack of issue-based politics - which are evidence-driven - which naturally would mean people interrogate this kind of stuff very seriously - but in Africa - ethnic-based politics take center stage. We are still far from building nations - we have functional states - but maybe after 200yrs - we can start talking issue-based discourse - empirically driven - scientific - kind of thinking you find in the developed world. You'll know were are near there when mega churches and mega crusades in Africa reduces - and people start facing reality. That reality is now so overwhelming - as a coping strategy, we lie to ourselves.

kikuyu1:

Our African problem is also largely sociocultural which imo is the biggest cause of our poverty not lack of power,water,electricity:those are just symptoms. This thread is the perfect example with the rice episode being the latest. Naijjans find it easier to pretend and fake than to accept and change. As we've seen their society valorizes fakeness and falsity and punishes honesty.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:46am On Jun 27, 2019
tylann:

Ohh please NSE investors are mainly from central Kenya
I have never heard of those companies you are talking about

Tanzania is not even in the top 20 investors in Kenya
Kenya is among the top 5 investors in Tanzania
How will you know those Tanzania's companies while you starve in Turkana?

Dude,these are top 5 investing nations in Tanzania 2019

1.China
2.The UK
3.USA
4.India
5.Mauritius

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vado(m): 11:19am On Jun 27, 2019
4794 pages of ego tripping.

Foolishness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 27, 2019
Stevoh18:

Look at the big business Kenyans have invested in TZ plus the activities that Kenyans are involved in, it must have a very big impact on their economy....the mouthy Tanzanians have nothing meaningful in Kenya....the MP mentioned several nationalities but it only made headlines in Tanzania,

You'd wonder why they got disturbed first as if they're only foreigners living in Kenya, but Tanzanians are naturally the most disgusting and hateful creatures in east Africa, Uganda and Rwanda are okay with Kenya not like the jealousy neighbours in the south who envy Kenyans for the progress of their LDC nation.

They once went ahead to beef with Ugandans, these Tanzanians are just silently bitter with every east African national.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 12:05pm On Jun 27, 2019
Electric power solar car design by Techinical Munich UniversIty( Germany)tested in Ghana.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgHAgkbB5bI

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 27, 2019
tylann:

Please mention them
Don't forget Kenya is one of the largest investors in tanzania
You have only azam nothing else .

Just some few weeks ago, he was busy blustering lies in this thread that KCB bank is a small Kenyan firm in Tanzania, imagine the largest tier 1 bank in East Africa by assets being phrased as 'tiny' grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 12:11pm On Jun 27, 2019
GHANA second premier university( KNUST) in partnership with techinical Munich UniversIty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEN60wsEe-0
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Everybody knows Tanzanians starve to death and anyone who dares speak of it is killed by Magufool Mr. Kumatako. cheesy cheesy

Sai anaitwa kumatako grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2019
Current solar vehicle assemble in Ghana. We need to protect our ozone layer.

This cars are assemble in kumasi.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2019
Kazikazi:

1.China
2.The UK
3.USA
4.India
5.Mauritius

Hahahha ...
The individual has come face to face with truth he cant believe that it exists
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2019
Please I need advice here. If my account is been deactivated everytime and the only way to correct the problem is I need to change my email address. Also I sometimes need to change the letters on my name into upper and lower casing Before it allows me to open a new account. I think they are deactivating my account purposely. Sometimes in 5 minutes my account is deactivated. Only for me to put a new account with a new email address. Can anybody help here
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
Yobeezy:

Sai anaitwa kumatako grin grin

Thanks to ednited. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2019
Kazikazi:

1.China
2.The UK
3.USA
4.India
5.Mauritius

Bring us your source.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2019
Poll:

Which team will win today's match?

1. Harambee Stars
2. Taifa Stars
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mkenya2019: 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2019
I feel your pain. Your countrymen cannot stand criticism - worse from their own. Thank goodness they cannot get you physically.
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
Please I need advice here. If my account is been deactivated everytime and the only way to correct the problem is I need to change my email address. Also I sometimes need to change the letters on my name into upper and lower casing Before it allows me to open a new account. I think they are deactivating my account purposely. Sometimes in 5 minutes my account is deactivated. Only for me to put a new account with a new email address. Can anybody help here

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:20pm On Jun 27, 2019
Kazikazi:

1.China
2.The UK
3.USA
4.India
5.Mauritius

You have zero companies operating in Kenya, thanks for your clarification.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2019
The Kenyan Coast

Playground for the wealthy

Lamu

[

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2019

Vipingo

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2019

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by YAHREIGNS: 4:30pm On Jun 27, 2019
gallivant:

Here are the fruits you sowed. Don't start something you can't finish my Tanzanian friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmsverkAMcI
This needed to be said. I don't know why Kenyans insist on being nice with a neighbour that is on an all out economic offense on us. Kenyans who wonder into Tanzania without passports are literally beaten and detained by TZ police. What we get on the news is just a polished version of what Tanzania is doing to Kenyans.

In international law and foreign policy .. there is something called the principle of reciprocity. If our people can't work in your country, let them not work here. We import only if we can export to you ... and if you arrest, detain and deport our citizens ... prepare for nothing less!!!

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2019
These Kenyans sef u keep deceiving yourselves trying to catch up with Nigeria but am here to educate you guys on something you haven't understand on our population.
firstly I hear some of you saying Nigeria population is a big burden because Nigeria can't make her population productive well if you don't know you should now know from today that today in Nigeria nobody wants their children to relay on white coller jobs that why out of 10 children going to school today in Nigeria you will find 7 learning a professional skill (hand work)e.g tailoring,mechanism,shoes making,etc while 2 learning business then maybe the other one will relay on white coller jobs so with situation like this on ground I don't think there will be much case of unemployment in Nigeria in future years because most people will be self dependent most people go to school these days in Nigeria to be educated that's all and now know the government are creating large forms of employment opportunities.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4791) (4792) (4793) (4794) (4795) (4796) (4797) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.