Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,699 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4972) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6288086 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4969) (4970) (4971) (4972) (4973) (4974) (4975) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 10:14pm On Jul 25, 2019
Wuoche:
Look for your country's name then take a seat and a packet of biscuit to watch how this movie unfolds.
But you where listed there, right grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2019
Jasparrow1:
But you where listed there, right grin
I'm not aware of that, please feel free to share the source of you claim.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2019
Wuoche:
Keep digging 2016 articles as I shower you with today's events. Anyway on matters related to that sector you lead the world.
Anyone can fake rankings in the same way u did in hunger index! You remember how Turkana lost a lot of souls due to hunger while your index was better than Tz?

Now u faked on witchcraft rankings too.So u believe Tz is worse than voodoo worshippers in Benin or Haiti? So are 92% of Tzanians witches? Where are atheists,Godly men,and others who don't care about that no sense?
No right thinking individual can agree to a research which says 92% of populace are in witchcraft, there is no such country in this world

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2019
NairobiWalker:
Kenya is into the finals. How's you Mr. Kazikazi? Is basketball a poor man's sport too? Is it a ribs show too? grin grin grin

grin grin

Wazembe hao!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2019
Kazikazi:
Basketball isn't a poor mans sport.Its not a rich mans game either.That's why in america,its dominated by blacks.
But all in all,you have shown some progress from a poor mans sport to average mans game!

What are you now, Askia Harem? tongue

Kazikazi:
What about if we have a conservation competitions? Who will win in Africa?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 10:30pm On Jul 25, 2019
Kazikazi:
Anyone can fake rankings in the same way u did in hunger index! You remember how Turkana lost a lot of souls due to hunger while your index was better than Tz?

Now u faked on witchcraft rankings too.So u believe Tz is worse than voodoo worshippers in Benin or Haiti? So are 92% of Tzanians witches? Where are atheists,Godly men,and others who don't care about that no sense?
No right thinking individual can agree to a research which says 92% of populace are in witchcraft, there is no such country in this world
Don't kill the messenger please, just deal with the message and leave the messenger unhurt.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 10:30pm On Jul 25, 2019
Kazikazi:

The ranking was not compiled by Kenyans. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2019
Kazikazi:

It's better to worship voodoo than to kill innocent children and albinos for rituals.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jasparrow1: 10:45pm On Jul 25, 2019
When we're telling these kenyans that, our population is not up to 100 million they thought we're lying grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5322257/6000-illegal-miners-flood-osun#80629956

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 10:58pm On Jul 25, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Where are the Kenyans I only see expats and tourists?
Expats are just a fancy name for immigrants
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:00pm On Jul 25, 2019
Wuoche:
It's better to worship voodoo than to kill innocent children and albinos for rituals.
You are almost right! Actually both are bad,they all destroy lives.

At least they should clarify how they got 92%. In reality,the number of ritual killings in Tz is way below other nations like Papua New Guinea.Again, most of African countries do ritual killings.Unless you give us methodologies used,the rankings are questionable. 92% is unbelievable.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:04pm On Jul 25, 2019
Obakillah:

The ranking was not compiled by Kenyans. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
So where did they get 92% from? Since most Tz speak Swahili,can u tell me how they questioned the rural folks in their Swahili? Am sure they asked in wrong way!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 11:10pm On Jul 25, 2019
Kazikazi:
So where did they get 92% from? Since most Tz speak Swahili,can u tell me how they questioned the rural folks in their Swahili? Am sure they asked in wrong way!

Lol

The 92% came from Tanzania my friend, look at the chart again.

Kazikazi:
You are almost right! Actually both are bad,they all destroy lives.

At least they should clarify how they got 92%. In reality,the number of ritual killings in Tz is way below other nations like Papua New Guinea.Again, most of African countries do ritual killings.Unless you give us methodologies used,the rankings are questionable. 92% is unbelievable.

We don't have to prove anything. The chart was not compiled by Kenyans. You should carry your own cross. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:50pm On Jul 25, 2019
Obakillah:

I did. All I got was a story of a Prince Malik Ado Ibrahim. Read about his majesty!! tongue

You did nothing. What does prince malic or whatever has to do with centenary city

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:50pm On Jul 25, 2019
theenchanter:
FIFA officials are currently inspecting our sport facilities for d event, we're spoilt for choice of host venues right now.

Plateau and rivers state just completed their 44,000 and 40,000 seater capacity stadium.

But only four venues are needed, Abuja and Lagos will automatically host.... leaving uyo, calabar, asaba and d rest to compete for host venue.

Wow this is great.nice one
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 25, 2019
samorobo:

Spoken like a true kiberan-kikuyu man (it's seems you kenyan originated from the remains of a dead fish brain grin grin)...Boy so you are in shock Hahahaha, the least you could do was pretend as if you are showing apathy to gender inequality. ..men or women we are all originated from the same creator except of course you masai mara and kikuyu's grin grin grin.. Allow me read it to your hearing " WE ARE HOSTING WORLD CUP" a height your slum capital can never reach even though you claim to be africa's tourism hub with amazing infastructure. .Enjoy your 60,000 in a day tournament. .hahaha grin grin grin

What are you saying brethren? Id much prefer pidgin or Jukun to this poor english. You need to come again! Whatever happened to naija education since Chinua Achebe and Wola Soyinke cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:51pm On Jul 25, 2019
Obakillah:

How many countries play in the under 20 women world cup? It's a tournament for a selected few. There can't be comparisons with a global event like IAAF. It's a fact!

Your IAAF is so unpopular. Every body know world cup even the cockroaches and rats in your house do

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 25, 2019
68816419:

Most players used are from division two and division one from Nigeria league, while other countries filed in mostly abroad based players ,Kenya used players from Denmark, UK, Arab leagues.

Its about priorities. Nigerians being the typical house Negros cannot leave white mans country to represent their own country.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:53pm On Jul 25, 2019
TayserMahri:

What are you saying brethren? Id much prefer pidgin or Jukun to this poor english. You need to come again! Whatever happened to naija education since Chinua Achebe and Wola Soyinke cry cry cry

So you don't know the meanimg of tge word " APATHY" or is this a means for you to dodge...trust me it's akward

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 25, 2019
samorobo:

Hahaha you have been so many things in this thread name it silly , dumb , boring but I can assure smartness is not one of them

Epistles bro grin Epistles! Tayser is one smart modafucka grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 26, 2019
samorobo:

Wonderful TayserMahri are you seeing this. ..upgrade you infastructure so you can begin to get global sports recognition

You just called me wonderful. I knew it was just a matter of time before you agree. Now, first of all its unbelievable that any global event can be held in Edo state. I mean with all the wirchraft and Edo Airlines. Secondly, I do not believe for a moment Nigeria can have hosted more global sporting events than Kenya. You will be hosting the second tourney women below 20, and we will be hosting the second tourney all genders/ all humans below 20. We hosted under 18 all humans while you hosted under 17 pre-pubescent small boys. We cannot even be compared. Nigeria is seen as a play ground for small adolescent kids, while Kenya is seen as the all rounded, all human host/ superman/Keinyaaaa grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:00am On Jul 26, 2019
tylann:

Your main airport is flooded
Jkia has never flooded
So what if other airports flood that does not mean your airports should flood
You like celebrating mediocrity

Blah blah blah ..you are a hypocrite ...Abuja airport is not our main airport but rather the one in lagos is. Your kisumu is also not your main airport but it's also got flooded and yes major airport in new York, Osaka, London & joburg has been flooded constantly that alone should tell you it's can happen to anyone and beside ours wasn't even at the terminal but the recent one in new york was at terminal 4 . My question is this "tell me which reasonable country in the world would have a place it calls it cbd flooded if not kenya"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 26, 2019
Jonraid:
85-83

That was a close one.It must have been so intense!

Dang that was intense was following it live. We conjured an unprecedented comeback to lead in the last min only for the morphos to equalize the very last min. Then in OT we were drawing until his majesty Taylor hit a buzzer!!! GAME OVER!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 26, 2019
samorobo:

Alot grin grin..it's world cup..

Its women grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:05am On Jul 26, 2019
TayserMahri:

You just called me wonderful. I knew it was just a matter of time before you agree. Now, first of all its unbelievable that any global event can be held in Edo state. I mean with all the wirchraft and Edo Airlines. Secondly, I do not believe for a moment Nigeria can have hosted more global sporting events than Kenya. You will be hosting the second tourney women below 20, and we will be hosting the second tourney all genders/ all humans below 20. We hosted under 18 all humans while you hosted under 17 pre-pubescent small boys. We cannot even be compared. Nigeria is seen as a play ground for small adolescent kids, while Kenya is seen as the all rounded, all human host/ superman/Keinyaaaa grin

Firstly that wonderful does not belong to its goes to the enchanter post (I didn't know you are in desperate need to be called wonderful ) grin grin
Secondly, was with this long useless epistle (as you would've implied grin) pls keep it short grin
Thirdly all this tournament you are talking about is it world cup because if you aint talking world you ain't making sense.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:07am On Jul 26, 2019
TayserMahri:

Epistles bro grin Epistles! Tayser is one smart modafucka grin

Foolishness bro grin Foolishness! MR Tyre is one dumb modafucka grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 26, 2019
samorobo:

So you don't know the meanimg of tge word " APATHY" or is this a means for you to dodge...trust me it's akward

No dodging. Your epistle couldn't make sense to this bloody genius grin Rewind sir and come again.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 26, 2019
samorobo:

Firstly that wonderful does not belong to its goes to the enchanter post (I didn't know you are in desperate need to be called wonderful ) grin grin
Secondly, was with this long useless epistle (as you would've implied grin) pls keep it short grin
Thirdly all this tournament you are talking about is it world cup because if you aint talking world you ain't making sense.

Yes its world. I know you dont get it but when we say IAAF is like we saying FIFA. IAAF is FIFA's equivalent in track and field sport events. So when we hosted IAAF under 18 we hosted the world much like when you hosted the world under FIFA. The entire pale blue dot. So we are kinda equals, except ofcourse we hosted all humans while you hosted small boys, and we will host all humans again while you will host small girls grin Technically we aint equals we are superior grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:21am On Jul 26, 2019
Kazikazi:
How do u know we do witchcraft? And what about your fellow kiberans? So did any Tanzanian came to u and proclaim to be a witch?

@bolded splendid question
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:27am On Jul 26, 2019
TayserMahri:

Yes its world. I know you dont get it but when we say IAAF is like we saying FIFA. IAAF is FIFA's equivalent in track and field sport events. So when we hosted IAAF under 18 we hosted the world much like when you hosted the world under FIFA. The entire pale blue dot. So we are kinda equals, except ofcourse we hosted all humans while you hosted small boys, and we will host all humans again while you will host small girls grin Technically we aint equals we are superior grin

I repeat your IAAF is trash .it's can't be compared with world cup.its a supreme honour for a country to be picked(that is one honour kenyans can never be given)...go and ask Russia let's them explain better. No one wants to waste important hours of his/her life watching hunger stricken kenyans running to entertain less than 60,000 people for a few hours.
Even without technicalities you should know we ain't equals cos we are superior grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Obakillah: 12:29am On Jul 26, 2019
samorobo:

You did nothing. What does prince malic or whatever has to do with centenary city

What does F1 have to do with centenary city?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:29am On Jul 26, 2019
TayserMahri:

No dodging. Your epistle couldn't make sense to this bloody genius grin Rewind sir and come again.

You would just say your grammar comprehension is so low and I would understand and come down to your level..APATHY SIMPLY MEANS INDIFFERENCE / SHOWING NO INTEREST. ....should i go further breaking it down for you grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4969) (4970) (4971) (4972) (4973) (4974) (4975) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.