Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,813 members, 7,862,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4986) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6288074 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4983) (4984) (4985) (4986) (4987) (4988) (4989) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2019
samorobo:

I won't force you to believe I would leave it 68817 ti come an update you with social housing unit from kano, ibadan and for those boko haram victims in maiduguri...just because we don't come out to boast about every little thing doesn't mean it's not going on

Haa smiley

You are always boasting every little thing samorobo

Just post them we see wink like rvp has done
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:00pm On Jul 27, 2019
samorobo:

Paper dream..if I was tge one that posted this you would shout this same just the way you did when I showed you render images of 60 buildings each comprising of more than 35 floors at the goal industrial estate enugu

The difference is Kenya projects are ongoing on the ground ,
Yours remain renders forever
Rvp showed ngara housing project renders and construction ongoing

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2019
tylann:

Haa smiley

You are always boasting every little thing samorobo

Just post them we see wink like rvp has done

I only boast if it is worth for boasting for or when you guys are indirectly trying to verify the progress of a project.
Rvp never posted anything except for render images and maps.
Whenever 68827 come online he would definitely post them for you when he sees my request
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
tylann:

The difference is Kenya projects are ongoing on the ground ,
Yours remain renders forever
Rvp showed ngara housing project renders and construction ongoing

Your remain a dream forever just like your machakos city in mombassa..they were at the foundation level the last time I saw pictures about it on nairaland
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
samorobo:

We love that island of wealth so much so long as its projects our cities high with the developed ones and provide jobs as well as bring in massive investment from the globe...
No wonder cisco are the ones handling iibc.
And please don't compare social housing to world class city

You are right social housing takes care of the poor , like the slum dwellers

Haahahaha grin smiley who told you eko Atlantic city
Is a world class city

Nigeria is the world poverty capital
Social housing will work for Nigeria not cosmetic cities like eko Atlantic
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
Amazing latest investment In nigeria

https://nipc.gov.ng/2019/07/
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
samorobo:

Your remain a dream forever just like your machakos city in mombassa..they were at the foundation level the last time I saw pictures about it on nairaland

Machakos city in Mombasa what is that ?
What are you talking about undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 2:10pm On Jul 27, 2019
samorobo:

There nothing to be jealous about from a very ugly block housing unit that look like a prison (5 storey)
The way kenyans build their house and schools is very funny grin it looks like were they're acting temple run grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
samorobo:

I only boast if it is worth for boasting for or when you guys are indirectly trying to verify the progress of a project.
Rvp never posted anything except for render images and maps.
Whenever 68827 come online he would definitely post them for you when he sees my request

We also boast what is worth boasting of like
Nairobi 500k housing project

Rvp posts render back them up with real construction on the ground
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2019
tylann:

You are right social housing takes care of the poor , like the slum dwellers

Haahahaha grin smiley who told you eko Atlantic city
Is a world class city

Nigeria is the world poverty capital
Social housing will work for Nigeria not cosmetic cities like eko Atlantic

I don't know how to answer questions in bit but I will improvise.

Paragraph 1... .cnn,bbc,BIM, America embassy, CNBC, New York times, Microsoft, UK prime minister (theresa may), president of France, George bus and so many more agreed and called EKOATLANTIC A WORLD CLASS CITY

PARAGRAPH 2...Basic economics is your problem. Imf said you are poorer than us
Yes social housing would work as well as those amazing cities plus we also build our house here..it not my fault that machakos city was scrapped just like konza..nurse your pain grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2019
Stevoh18:

Nigerians don't know anything about skyscrapers, imagine there's only one building above 30flrs in the entire country
Do you have a skycraper. grin none of your skycraper can come close to this not to talk of the rest in Nigeria grin you're building 5 story building and calling it skycraper. Foolish kiberan grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2019
tylann:

We also boast what is worth boasting of like
Nairobi 500k housing project

Rvp posts render back them up with real construction on the ground

He backs it up with an empty fallow land with an abadoned crane on site
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
tylann:

Machakos city in Mombasa what is that ?
What are you talking about undecided

Go and a few pages and watch see how that wet pipe dream project fell beyond redemption. .let me see ths your machakos city and konza dream come to reality na grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2019
Kuruptnigga:
Do you have a skycraper. grin none of your skycraper can come close to this not to talk of the rest in Nigeria grin you're building 5 story building and calling it skycraper. Foolish kiberan grin

Don't mind them. They come here any make noise about 5 storey building when onisha men has single handedly populated the whole of onisha with that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2019
What's with this box of a building?
Kuruptnigga:
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2019
Kuruptnigga:
A skyscraper is a building that is 150m tall or 40 floors high, any or both. Kenya has at least 3 skyscapers while nigeria zero. There are more coming up
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
The Federal Government of Nigeria, through the National Housing Programme, has delivered on its promise to provide housing for its teeming population, 76 Housing Units of Three, Two and One Bedroom Flats in Lokoja, Kogi State.

Engr. Valentine Nwaimo, Zonal Director, National Housing Programme (NHP) North Central zone, Federal Ministry of Power Works and Housing, made this
known when the Ministry embarked on a Media Tour of all the Housing units within the Programme in the North central zone to ascertain the level of progress of work.

Engr. Nwaimo said 76 units have been fully completed within the estate, its road infrastructure was at a 100% completion, Electricity 93% while Water supply was at 53% Nevertheless, the whole building works would be delivered by March, 2019. This was part of Governments’ efforts at ameliorating housing deficits experienced within the country, he said.

On how to access the buildings, Engr. Nwaimo said the Ministry will make public modalities for purchase as soon as it was finalized. While the 2nd Phase of the project would kick off as soon as necessary paper works have gone through Due Process and land allocations have been concluded, he added.

Speaking with Pressmen, Arc. Hajara Enesi Team Leader/ Controller of NHP, Kogi State described the opportunities made available to the indigenes in the area of artisanry, food and water vending, supply of building materials etc.

Arc Enesi stated that over 5000 Nigerians were engaged for skilled and unskilled labour while the project lasted. She said the ripple effect has brought development to the whole area which was known for nefarious activities before now and in turn advanced the economy as a whole.

Arc. Enesi added that all materials used on the project were locally sourced within the state in line with the Presidential Executive Order 5 meant to improve local content and free up job opportunities for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2019
Jonraid:
What's with this box of a building?
Come up with another excuse please grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:43pm On Jul 27, 2019
76 housing units? Is this a SACCO project?
Kuruptnigga:
The Federal Government of Nigeria, through the National Housing Programme, has delivered on its promise to provide housing for its teeming population, 76 Housing Units of Three, Two and One Bedroom Flats in Lokoja, Kogi State.

Engr. Valentine Nwaimo, Zonal Director, National Housing Programme (NHP) North Central zone, Federal Ministry of Power Works and Housing, made this
known when the Ministry embarked on a Media Tour of all the Housing units within the Programme in the North central zone to ascertain the level of progress of work.

Engr. Nwaimo said 76 units have been fully completed within the estate, its road infrastructure was at a 100% completion, Electricity 93% while Water supply was at 53% Nevertheless, the whole building works would be delivered by March, 2019. This was part of Governments’ efforts at ameliorating housing deficits experienced within the country, he said.

On how to access the buildings, Engr. Nwaimo said the Ministry will make public modalities for purchase as soon as it was finalized. While the 2nd Phase of the project would kick off as soon as necessary paper works have gone through Due Process and land allocations have been concluded, he added.

Speaking with Pressmen, Arc. Hajara Enesi Team Leader/ Controller of NHP, Kogi State described the opportunities made available to the indigenes in the area of artisanry, food and water vending, supply of building materials etc.

Arc Enesi stated that over 5000 Nigerians were engaged for skilled and unskilled labour while the project lasted. She said the ripple effect has brought development to the whole area which was known for nefarious activities before now and in turn advanced the economy as a whole.

Arc. Enesi added that all materials used on the project were locally sourced within the state in line with the Presidential Executive Order 5 meant to improve local content and free up job opportunities for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 2:50pm On Jul 27, 2019
The Zonal Director of the National Housing Programme in the North- West, Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing, Architect Joseph Toluhi, has urged erring contractors handling the on going construction of housing project in Kebbi State to step up their games or face necessary sanctions.

He noted that contractors, who fails to perform diligently on the job will have to give way for others to be engaged, adding that relevant clauses in the contract agreement can be invoke for appropriate sanctions.

This was contained in a statement by the Zonal Director on Wednesday in Biriin Kebbi during the North-West inspection tour to the project site.

Toluhi stated that the federal government is committed to provide decent and affordable housing to its teeming population and reduce the housing deficit in the country, adding that the NHP project is designed for the medium income earners who have the affordable means to acquire these houses across the nation.

The National Housing Programme, Kebbi State consist of 76 housing units of 1bedroom, 2 bedrooms and 3 bedrooms semi-detached bungalows, are being handled by 19 indigenous contractors.

In a similar development, the zonal inspection team led by Toluhi also visited the National Housing Programme site in Sokoto State to have on-the-spot assessment of the on going construction works which has reached 95 per cent completion stage.

“I must say that I am pleased and happy with the level of progress of work on this site because we have a very high level of competition. Most of the building here have been completed”. He noted that out of 20 contractors engaged, 12 of them have already been completed while four are yet to be roofed.

According to him, “this means, we are ready to move into these buildings. The infrastructure such as water supply, road arterial and water supply have reached a very high level of completion”.

The Team Leader in Sokoto State, Mr lliya Kastuda also confirmed that construction work has reached 95 percent completion, adding that there is provision of worship centers, school, market to give necessary comfort and police post to ensure adequate security within the housing estate.

The zonal Director and other officials of the Ministry inspected a similar project in Gusau, Zamfara State, which is put at 65% completion stage. He however expressed disappointment in the poor quality of job done, stressing that government will not tolerate sub-standard jobs from any contractor.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 2:51pm On Jul 27, 2019
Jonraid:
76 housing units? Is this a SACCO project?
Anyhow you want it. Since they are building it for the poor masses in the country tongue grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2019
Kuruptnigga:

A 19flr building, we have such in my estate
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2019
Kuruptnigga:
Anyhow you want it. Since they are building it for the poor masses in the country tongue grin
multiply by 37 ststed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2019
samorobo:

So if upperhill and westland is rapidly expanding doesn't that mean that your infastructuresless should do so as well..obviously you have nothing to boast about since your exalted spot looks trashy. .Cities all over the world expand and that doesn't mean infastructures should looks trashy as if it were meant for pigs
They don't have common sense at all. Their government are only building roads, housing, and malls in only nairobi and leave the remaining counties to become slums grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 3:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
Stevoh18:

A 19flr building, we have such in my estate
Who told you. This building is taller than any building in Kenya. It's under ground building oh grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 3:07pm On Jul 27, 2019
samorobo:

Hahahaha I am always amazed to see that all your claims here are empty chest beating..Nairobi this nairobi that but yet multiple videos online from westland to upperhill makes me laugh at you guys..like really were did all that chinese loan go into..Did kenyatta and your govt get loan from chinese and loot more than half only for them to submit bad cheap corrupt infastructure. .you my friend as wasted all your chinese loan now you are crying and bearing the consequences. .pls enjoy your hell
They said they borrowed money to build infrastructure and I didn't see any better infrastructure in that Country oo grin whack whack infrastructure grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 3:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
samorobo:

See boy you can't lie to me any more with your sugar coated lips..I no longer believe any lie you spew as I have watch countless video of your trash and best. .it's nothing to write home about
Instead of them to just accept the fact that their CBD is super ugly. They're busy clutching at air grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2019
Kuruptnigga:
Who told you. This building is taller than any building in Kenya. It's under ground building oh grin

Underground No wonder witchcraft thrives in Nigeria

Such a cluster can only be seen in Kenya and South

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2019
Central Bank of kenya vs central Bank of Nigeria grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:16pm On Jul 27, 2019
samorobo:

I don't know how to answer questions in bit but I will improvise.

Paragraph 1... .cnn,bbc,BIM, America embassy, CNBC, New York times, Microsoft, UK prime minister (theresa may), president of France, George bus and so many more agreed and called EKOATLANTIC A WORLD CLASS CITY

PARAGRAPH 2...Basic economics is your problem. Imf said you are poorer than us
Yes social housing would work as well as those amazing cities plus we also build our house here..it not my fault that machakos city was scrapped just like konza..nurse your pain grin grin

Paragraph 1 just show me where they said eko Atlantic city is world class city

Paragraph 2
Konza city is alive and kicking
We just signed a mega deal with huawei

https://www.datacenterdynamics.com/news/huawei-build-konza-data-center-and-smart-city-kenya-chinese-concessional-loan/
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2019
Stevoh18:

Underground No wonder witchcraft thrives in Nigeria

Such a cluster can only be seen in Kenya and South
You don't even know under ground buildings. Are you idiots are talking of infrastructure grin see your skycrapers. Fvcking ugly and jam-packed grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2019
This doesn't even near hight of this building grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4983) (4984) (4985) (4986) (4987) (4988) (4989) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.