Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,550 members, 7,850,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:21 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4991) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6268979 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4988) (4989) (4990) (4991) (4992) (4993) (4994) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 12:13am On Jul 28, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
Home sweet home

First you where KENYAN then you where NIGERIAN next you where ZIMBABWE followed by NIGERIAN again, and now your BOTSWANIAN !

Talk about having a fucking identity crisis, why is this breathing joke still flinging his direahee poo on here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:13am On Jul 28, 2019
Kuruptnigga:
The Naughty by Nature's grin grin
Blood ducking demons grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 28, 2019
samorobo:

Kenyans regularly steals one of durban's interchange. .they love it so much grin
I've seen Nigerians posting photos of Singapore, claiming that it's Lagos.... wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:15am On Jul 28, 2019
In good countries ranking.
Kenya, South Africa ,Cameroon ,niger Republic ,Democratic Republic of Congo, Zimbabwe, Botswana Benin Republic ,Ghana and togo kicks Nigeria's ass hands down. The failed state has emerged too many Nigerian empty vessels making noise from nothing

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 12:18am On Jul 28, 2019
jln115:
Bro have you even been to Botswana?? If you have you wouldn't be saying this sh1t!!

Botswana right outside its main district in Gabrone. lipsrsealed
#SAYNOTOCHERRYPICKING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:20am On Jul 28, 2019
jln115:
I've seen Nigerians posting photos of Singapore, claiming that it's Lagos.... wink wink

Is it only Singapore they have posted photos of South Africa three times in the last five pages. It is easy to find out because of the hard drive the cars drive on the other side of the road not like Nigeria. They have posted photos of Namibia 10 pages ago claiming it is Nigeria. They have posted photos of Indonesia 4 pages ago claiming it is Nigeria. I just keep quiet because if I start talking they will start calling me a liar

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 12:21am On Jul 28, 2019
Baliv254:
Nairobi fears

Hear we go again with the same repetitive pictures of the same district from 100 different angles.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:26am On Jul 28, 2019
jln115:

Really where.and who did it

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:26am On Jul 28, 2019
Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) please new rule here anybody which wants to paste pictures and this forum must put the place which the picture is from or when the picture is Taken. Some people are even putting pictures of North America claiming it is their country it is now getting too much. Any Tom Dick and Harry which wants to paste a picture mistake the name of the place or the town
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 28, 2019
AskiaHarem:

#SAYNOTOCHERRYPICKING
Must we post pictures of Nigerian slums??

Almost 0 countries can compete with Botswana when it comes to most indicators..........and Nigeria is definitely one of those countries that can't compete with Botswana.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:28am On Jul 28, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Is it only Singapore they have posted photos of South Africa three times in the last five pages. It is easy to find out because of the hard drive the cars drive on the other side of the road not like Nigeria. They have posted photos of Namibia 10 pages ago claiming it is Nigeria. They have posted photos of Indonesia 4 pages ago claiming it is Nigeria. I just keep quiet because if I start talking they will start calling me a liar
It is because you are a liar. .I just went four page behind I didn't see any pictures of lagos let alone Indonesia.
Pls leave namibia and south africa. We have never posted their city. .you are just to rant and showcase your inborn Botswana madness grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:30am On Jul 28, 2019
AskiaHarem:

#SAYNOTOCHERRYPICKING

A high number of these people are not botswana's they are refugees from Zimbabwe and Mozambique
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 12:31am On Jul 28, 2019
jln115:

Almost 0 countries can compete with Botswana when it comes to most indicators..........and Nigeria is definitely one of those countries that can't compete with Botswana.

I don't have anything against it koddos to the REAL Botswanians but its insignificant on the African stage Botswana is severely overrated. A one city Safari Republic. Thank God for diamonds I guess.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 12:32am On Jul 28, 2019
[quote author=jln115 post=80696614]

I don't have anything against it koddos to the REAL Botswanians but its insignificant on the African stage Botswana is severely overrated. A one city Safari Republic. Thank God for diamonds I guess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 12:32am On Jul 28, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 12:34am On Jul 28, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

A high number of these people are not botswana's they are refugees from Zimbabwe and Mozambique
cool

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 28, 2019
[quote author=AskiaHarem post=80696681][/quote]Botswana over rated?? cool story Bro!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 28, 2019
samorobo:

Really where.and who did it
Couple of months ago, if you want to find out who then consult the archives!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:40am On Jul 28, 2019
jln115:

Couple of months ago, if you want to find out who then consult the archives!

Then go and bring that month here grin grin let me access it cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 28, 2019
samorobo:

Then go and bring that month here grin grin let me access it cheesy grin
Fvck bro do i look like your mom?? do you want me to spoon feed you? it was sometime last year....think it was Jaycent that made the post if i remeber correctly!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:49am On Jul 28, 2019
How to identify fake photos which are not from that country. In Nigeria the vehicles drive on the right-hand side of the road. Also you can check the plate number of the vehicle. On a roundabout The vehicles go around the roundabout from right to left
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 12:55am On Jul 28, 2019
samorobo:

Blood ducking demons grin grin
Fear them oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 1:07am On Jul 28, 2019
jln115:
Botswana over rated?? cool story Bro!!

Yea it is very. What power or influence does it have in Africa? Economic, Militaristic(peacekeeping), technological, scientific, or maybe cultural(Movies,music,etc)? Where is it don't worry I'll wait.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:38am On Jul 28, 2019
Power! Power!! Power!!!

[b]Zungeru hydropower project is a 700MW hydroelectric [/b]facility being built with Chinese assistance on the upper and middle reaches of Kaduna River in the Niger State of Nigeria.

The Federal Ministry of Power and Steel of Nigeria is the owner and implementing authority of the project.

Estimated to cost $1.3bn, Zungeru is the biggest hydropower project under construction in Nigeria. It is also one of the biggest power projects in Africa.

The Zungeru project is estimated to generate 2.64 billion kWh of electricity a year, which will meet close to 10% of Nigeria’s total domestic energy needs. Apart from electricity generation, the project also intends to provide flood control, irrigation, as well as water supply and fish breeding facilities.

Commissioning of the dam will take place in 2021

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:41am On Jul 28, 2019
jln115:
Fvck bro do i look like your mom?? do you want me to spoon feed you? it was sometime last year....think it was Jaycent that made the post if i remeber correctly!!

Simpld task you are already lashing out..go and bring that post from lady year that you claim to have been posted by jaycent ..I want to see it else it's a lie or should say a random claim cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:43am On Jul 28, 2019
Kuruptnigga:
Fear them oo grin grin

Of course I do..my life is important to me..they look like witch craft itself except that they are close siblingsgoing by the looks grin) of the devil hence they are the source grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 4:35am On Jul 28, 2019
AskiaHarem:

#SAYNOTOCHERRYPICKING
he is South African
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 4:37am On Jul 28, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

you are a liar already. Screen shot the posts of you S.A. orsingapore and post them here.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 4:43am On Jul 28, 2019
samorobo:

Simpld task you are already lashing out..go and bring that post from lady year that you claim to have been posted by jaycent ..I want to see it else it's a lie or should say a random claim cheesy grin
lol and jaycent is south African grin these guys behave weired, like deranged when it comes to Nigeria.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by EgaiEtta(m): 5:34am On Jul 28, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Only 3 and 3rd in Africa yet you call yourself Giants of Africa? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You guys are big jokers. Look at us, we are the best in the WHOLE WORLD in long and middle distance races. That's why we call ourselves giants. grin grin grin
with your skinny sick looking runners

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 6:31am On Jul 28, 2019
Nigeria power problem is not lack of power.Obasanjo invested billion dollars on that and you theoretical have 12,000mw of installed capacity.The problem is nobody turning the turbines.You have about 3000mw peak supply.The problem again is Nigeria do not pay for electricity, power distributers cannot pay power producer and turbines cannot be turnrd.The other problem is old transmission lines with capacity of mere 3000mw.Youll continue to get 4hrs of electricity everyday on good days and total blackout on every other day.Meanwhile Kenya will soon join south Africa in having universal electricity supply 24hrs a day.God gave Nigeria oil but denied you brains it would appear
samorobo:
Power! Power!! Power!!!

[b]Zungeru hydropower project is a 700MW hydroelectric [/b]facility being built with Chinese assistance on the upper and middle reaches of Kaduna River in the Niger State of Nigeria.

The Federal Ministry of Power and Steel of Nigeria is the owner and implementing authority of the project.

Estimated to cost $1.3bn, Zungeru is the biggest hydropower project under construction in Nigeria. It is also one of the biggest power projects in Africa.

The Zungeru project is estimated to generate 2.64 billion kWh of electricity a year, which will meet close to 10% of Nigeria’s total domestic energy needs. Apart from electricity generation, the project also intends to provide flood control, irrigation, as well as water supply and fish breeding facilities.

Commissioning of the dam will take place in 2021

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 6:51am On Jul 28, 2019
samorobo:

Those nonsense is highly influenced by your corrupt politicians. .if your roads are so f
Good why havent i seen huhh..seeing they say is believing. .
Even your brothers have all agreed that your road is trash from upperhill to westland so I wonder where this illusory roads is coming from..tge only time I thought your roads as good was when rvp stole durban interchange only for Kazikazi to expose him. .I sorry your roads does not impress anyone but your politicians

Rwanda is ranked ahead of Kenya and they don't have the kind of mordern roads we have in Kenya, see the kind of roads you've been showing us in Logos which has 6× bigger population than Nairobi...

We have such kind of road construction, at the junction of Outering and Thika road, there's nothing so new there

(1) (2) (3) ... (4988) (4989) (4990) (4991) (4992) (4993) (4994) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.