Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,853 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5094) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6201670 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5091) (5092) (5093) (5094) (5095) (5096) (5097) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 9:35pm On Aug 08, 2019
Stevoh18:
Nigerian women struggle to raise children born of Libya rape ON AUGUST 1, 201911:37

by Sophie Bouillon

She was only just 18 when she gave birth without a doctor in a Tripoli apartment, gripping the hand of her best friend who had come on a journey they hoped would lead from Nigeria to Europe.

For Joy, who told her story to AFP on condition her name be changed, those dreams of a new life on another continent had come to a halt. Her daughter was the child of her Libyan captor — a guard at a detention camp for illegal migrants where she had first been held after being picked up by authorities in the conflict-ravaged country. He had asked her to move to his flat, and she was not in a position to be able to say ‘no’. Once there, she said that she was trapped inside for a year and turned into his slave. When she became pregnant, he had attempted to force her out and tried everything to send her finally on the perilous journey by boat across the Mediterranean. After a series of failed attempts to make her leave, he threatened to kill her and the child, she said. “They say we are black and we are not Muslims so it’s a forbidden thing to have a child from them,” Joy, now aged 19, said. Joy eventually managed to escape and to hide with a friend. She had never been to see an obstetrician and feared if she went to a hospital her baby would be taken from her. “I heard too many things like that,” she added. “There (in Libya) they can beat you up, abuse you, rape you, they can even kill you, they don’t care.” – Back home – Joy returned to her homeland of Nigeria in February last year thanks to a voluntary programme organised by the International Organization[b] for Migration (IOM). She is one of more than 14,000 Nigerians who have flown back on chartered planes from Libya [/b]under the scheme since 2017. About 35 percent of those who have returned are women. But the United Nations does not give a figure for the number of children “for their own protection”. The IOM estimates that there remain more than 60,000 Nigerians in Libya among roughly 600,000 migrants from 39 nations, most of them with no legal documents, held in camps, prisons, private houses or brothels. Joy now lives at Betsy Angels Shelter, a reintegration and training centre in Benin City in Nigeria’s southern Edo State, a hub for human trafficking to Europe, and her one-and-a-half-year old daughter is in daycare. Her lighter skin makes her stand out from the other children. “I tell people that her dad is a white man,” Joy says, as if she, somehow, managed to live a bit of the new life she longed for in Europe. – ‘Arabo children’ – Migrants and the aid workers in Nigeria helping them say that most children born in Libya and brought back to Nigeria by their mothers have African, not Libyan, fathers. They speak of the babies more often being born as the result of rape by traffickers, who transport the migrants through the deserts, or from coerced sex with sub-Saharan African customers in Libyan brothels, where women are often sold and locked up. Whatever their origins, in Nigeria these children born in Libya are nicknamed “Arabo children” — stigmatised for the circumstances of their birth. “Some will say ‘those Arabo children, we don’t want them in our house’,” Jennifer Ero, national coordinator for Nigeria’s Child Protection Network, said. When the women leave on the journey to Europe, families expect them to end up sending back money to help relatives at home. But the reality can be very different. “Now they come back, they didn’t reach Europe, they come with debts, and with baggage — with a child with no name,” Ero said. The protection centre that Ero runs in Benin City also provides psychological support for the women. The carer says that most of the mothers being looked after confide that they thought of aborting, if only they’d had access to the necessary medical help. Some can be aggressive with their babies, she adds. – ‘There is hope’ – Tiny Justice is small for a toddler of his age. But at 18 months, he already carefully investigates the bedroom where he stays and immediately toddles over to hug his mother when he sees her cry. Faith, who also asked for her name to be changed, was 19 when she became pregnant in what she calls the “ghetto” — a cluster of buildings in Gatrone in Libya’s southwestern desert where migrants are held. Her smugglers sold Faith and 10 other people to another gang of traffickers. Three years on, she is the only one to have returned to Nigeria. One remains trapped in Libya. “The rest of us… all of them are gone. Only the two of us survived,” she told AFP. Faith said the traffickers, who came from a number of different countries, brutally ruled over their prisoners’ lives as they demanded ransoms to release them. “We are kept captives, the men they torture them, they hang them on a cross like Jesus, they burn them,” she recounted. “The girls, if we don’t sleep with them, they wouldn’t give us food. They tell us that if we don’t sleep with them, they will sell us. They sleep with us all the time. This is how I got pregnant.” Since returning to Nigeria she has not been able to find work and is struggling to rebuild her life. But as she talks, the young mother caresses her son’s head — and this gives her strength. “As long as my baby and me are alive, there is hope,” she said. “Because of what we’ve been through together, I love my baby very, very much.”

Over 85% of these so called "Nigerians" are Francophoney migrants from France's failed Neo-Colonies with some Ghanians thrown in, we've been over this. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:05pm On Aug 08, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Over 85% of these so called "Nigerians" are Francophoney migrants from France's failed Neo-Colonies with some Ghanians thrown in, we've been over this. wink
funny

who will mistake a nigerian when they see one grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2019
tylann:

[s]Like yours you have confirmed yourself you have empty brain[/s]

And you are insulting people left and right

Nonsense piece of crap n bullshiit.you brain as always been empty.

@bolded arrest me na

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:08pm On Aug 08, 2019
tylann:

I have never seen a person so desperate smiley
What are you saying ..are you even listening to yourself

So how does that affect the infrastructure quality

Colour and massive editing does.its a way of you covering up your shame

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:25pm On Aug 08, 2019
Empakaai crater,Tanzania

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:38pm On Aug 08, 2019
samorobo:

Why don't you colour the garbage in Lagos streets, see if that will help.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 12:20am On Aug 09, 2019
keuz:
kaduna pics
look at kaduna. Kenya is all about Nairobi

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:25am On Aug 09, 2019
PetroDollax:

[s]A nigerian fool from the Federal Republic of Fools grin nigeria is a bullshit country inhabited by azzholes and thieving scvmbags. It is a miserable, stinking place grin the place stinks to high heavens[/s] grin grin

What is wrong with this bow legged rickety knocked knee stupid kenke eater.is that eating banku makes you more stupid than you already are. Whatever happened to a stupid zongo pig having a common sense huh. Being a ghanian must be really worst than being HIV Positive

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:19am On Aug 09, 2019
Fidha254:

Hahaha, Caught in a lie, redhanded !!!

Errr, But the image is no where near Nairobi as I have shown... True of False

And the video link of westlands that you got this screenshot
www.nairaland.com/attachments/9983875_screenshot20190712002629_jpeg08c450f714303f4c6bf5013710a549f2

Right before that moment in that video, They show some bulldozer on the left side and then as they approach that place It says right there on the screen that "Ring road parkland under construction"
But you chose to ignore that information, As soon as those letters disappeared you took the screenshot purportedly showing "bare gravel roads in Westlands" when you knew very well that that place was under construction.. Now why would you do that rookie mistake, Were you just counting on me never counter checking??

And the two ladies carrying buckets, they were swinging the buckets so that means they were empty! How you concluded that they were going to fetch water, that is from your own imagination. They could have been coming from the market having bought the buckets, They could have been street hawkers selling cut pineapples wrapped in polythene or water melon from the buckets... etc

So please try herder next time, don't be so obvious when you try and trick people. Cause that was cheap. I am sure you wont want me to start taking cheap shots of Lagos by trying to trick you.

screenshot from the same video showing clearly that that road was under construction

Hahaha not so smart why did you ignore the second video on upperhill(I guess you were so ashamed) but chose to draw this illusion of constructed road and market buckets grin grin

Anyway here are some videos on upperhill; I hope you enjoy the bad roads,dirty silts at both corners, absence of pedestrian lanes (the ones that is available is old and dirty and in a very bad condition for a cbd),open gutters,potholes and massive road cracks, weeds growing to a height of a fast maturing tree (size of a bungalow) at corners of the road e.t.c
This is 4 months old

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=988bMqbi2eM

This is 2month old

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRnf2mfUeJ0

Now back to westland. .I am an honest fellow apart from lower kabeta road which was just a 30 seconds drive and parts of peponi road which was just 13 seconds drive as well as Westgate mall road which was just 6 seconds(all interlocked roads ) the rest was just a disgrace I wasn't impressed and for a country whose citizen always shout world class road .If i am being honest i would say those roads are of the same standard with my village. I do understand that ring road has been blocked because it's underconstrution and I will love to see after it is concluded it. I hope you will notice the dirty silt that covered and piled up your roads at both side even in your new roads. By the way this video is 1 month old
grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvvtnAEw2b0

If you tell me nairobi cbd roads are motor able I would agree but to tell me they are good/excellent HELL NO

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:30am On Aug 09, 2019
samorobo:

Nonsense piece of crap n bullshiit.you brain as always been empty.

@bolded arrest me na

Why should i arrest you

You live in a banana republic where the army can kill police officers at will

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:33am On Aug 09, 2019
samorobo:

Which editing you can also reverse search the image and see the true image

If Nigeria's infrastructure is whack don't console yourself with edited pics
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:23am On Aug 09, 2019
Jonraid:
UN security member council sit campaign is one of the reason for such a visit, geopolitics has everything to do with this trips. I've seen a Somali citizen protesting in tweeter that one of ICJ's judges is a Jamaican citizen and Kenya is trying to compromise him. Well, we need that sit to sit with the big boys as one of the security council sit members at the UN!

Now you're seeing the wider picture! Its all about friends-fyi,in 2004 the Gov opened the Bangkok embassy and I can tell you Washington was shocked! It shows a geopolitical ambition not normally associated with 4th world countries. Moves like the Somalia invasion make them sit up and take notice-which is why I'm happy our rapid national progress has thus far escaped their notice.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:31am On Aug 09, 2019
Stevoh18:
Nigerian women struggle to raise children born of Libya rape ON AUGUST 1, 201911:37

by Sophie Bouillon

She was only just 18 when she gave birth without a doctor in a Tripoli apartment, gripping the hand of her best friend who had come on a journey they hoped would lead from Nigeria to Europe.

For Joy, who told her story to AFP on condition her name be changed, those dreams of a new life on another continent had come to a halt. Her daughter was the child of her Libyan captor — a guard at a detention camp for illegal migrants where she had first been held after being picked up by authorities in the conflict-ravaged country. He had asked her to move to his flat, and she was not in a position to be able to say ‘no’. Once there, she said that she was trapped inside for a year and turned into his slave. When she became pregnant, he had attempted to force her out and tried everything to send her finally on the perilous journey by boat across the Mediterranean. After a series of failed attempts to make her leave, he threatened to kill her and the child, she said. “They say we are black and we are not Muslims so it’s a forbidden thing to have a child from them,” Joy, now aged 19, said. Joy eventually managed to escape and to hide with a friend. She had never been to see an obstetrician and feared if she went to a hospital her baby would be taken from her. “I heard too many things like that,” she added. “There (in Libya) they can beat you up, abuse you, rape you, they can even kill you, they don’t care.” – Back home – Joy returned to her homeland of Nigeria in February last year thanks to a voluntary programme organised by the International Organization[b] for Migration (IOM). She is one of more than 14,000 Nigerians who have flown back on chartered planes from Libya [/b]under the scheme since 2017. About 35 percent of those who have returned are women. But the United Nations does not give a figure for the number of children “for their own protection”. The IOM estimates that there remain more than 60,000 Nigerians in Libya among roughly 600,000 migrants from 39 nations, most of them with no legal documents, held in camps, prisons, private houses or brothels. Joy now lives at Betsy Angels Shelter, a reintegration and training centre in Benin City in Nigeria’s southern Edo State, a hub for human trafficking to Europe, and her one-and-a-half-year old daughter is in daycare. Her lighter skin makes her stand out from the other children. “I tell people that her dad is a white man,” Joy says, as if she, somehow, managed to live a bit of the new life she longed for in Europe. – ‘Arabo children’ – Migrants and the aid workers in Nigeria helping them say that most children born in Libya and brought back to Nigeria by their mothers have African, not Libyan, fathers. They speak of the babies more often being born as the result of rape by traffickers, who transport the migrants through the deserts, or from coerced sex with sub-Saharan African customers in Libyan brothels, where women are often sold and locked up. Whatever their origins, in Nigeria these children born in Libya are nicknamed “Arabo children” — stigmatised for the circumstances of their birth. “Some will say ‘those Arabo children, we don’t want them in our house’,” Jennifer Ero, national coordinator for Nigeria’s Child Protection Network, said. When the women leave on the journey to Europe, families expect them to end up sending back money to help relatives at home. But the reality can be very different. “Now they come back, they didn’t reach Europe, they come with debts, and with baggage — with a child with no name,” Ero said. The protection centre that Ero runs in Benin City also provides psychological support for the women. The carer says that most of the mothers being looked after confide that they thought of aborting, if only they’d had access to the necessary medical help. Some can be aggressive with their babies, she adds. – ‘There is hope’ – Tiny Justice is small for a toddler of his age. But at 18 months, he already carefully investigates the bedroom where he stays and immediately toddles over to hug his mother when he sees her cry. Faith, who also asked for her name to be changed, was 19 when she became pregnant in what she calls the “ghetto” — a cluster of buildings in Gatrone in Libya’s southwestern desert where migrants are held. Her smugglers sold Faith and 10 other people to another gang of traffickers. Three years on, she is the only one to have returned to Nigeria. One remains trapped in Libya. “The rest of us… all of them are gone. Only the two of us survived,” she told AFP. Faith said the traffickers, who came from a number of different countries, brutally ruled over their prisoners’ lives as they demanded ransoms to release them. “We are kept captives, the men they torture them, they hang them on a cross like Jesus, they burn them,” she recounted. “The girls, if we don’t sleep with them, they wouldn’t give us food. They tell us that if we don’t sleep with them, they will sell us. They sleep with us all the time. This is how I got pregnant.” Since returning to Nigeria she has not been able to find work and is struggling to rebuild her life. But as she talks, the young mother caresses her son’s head — and this gives her strength. “As long as my baby and me are alive, there is hope,” she said. “Because of what we’ve been through together, I love my baby very, very much.”

Reading such catastrophes is depressing! Poo is that bad,its not changing AND ITS BECOME THE NORM!? Naijjans actually know how bad it is but still risk the Libya journey:WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:43am On Aug 09, 2019
Dangote oil refinery always postponing smiley

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1UY27N.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:49am On Aug 09, 2019
Acadavah:
Kenyan president,Uhuru Kenyatta in Jameyka

I get it

If you do that to magufuli you will be arrested
Crossover to kenya and enjoy freedom
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:51am On Aug 09, 2019
AskiaHarem:

REALLY,NIGGA!? Is that why there are specific anti trafficking measures only for Edo and rehab centres for trafficked victims all ove the state?
Edo State plans to ensure the eradication of human trafficking and irregular migration affecting the region by 2020, mainly through its new Anti-Trafficking in Persons and Smuggling of Migrants (TiP/SoM) Taskforce – established in 2017 in a bid to provide home-grown solutions to “the menace which has bedeviled the society.”.....For the past three years, Nigerian has been the main nationality of sea arrivals to Italy, and 59 per cent of the victims of trafficking (VoT) assisted by IOM in 2016 were Nigerians. IOM also estimates that about 80 per cent of Nigerian women and girls arriving by sea in 2016 are likely to be VoT for sexual exploitation; an estimated 94 per cent of these women and girls trafficked to Europe come from Edo State (according to UNODC
https://www.iom.int/news/iom-regional-director-visits-nigeria-support-moves-against-human-trafficking

Seriously? I first posted this late 2016 and also showed how Edo females knew and accepted the risks willing to work as hos in Europe.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 09, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 11:39am On Aug 09, 2019
mtisTheQubit:
West African slavery lives on, 400 years after transatlantic trade began

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-africa-slavery-nigeria/west-african-slavery-lives-on-400-years-after-transatlantic-trade-began-idUSKCN1UX1NF

Relatives of your Arab Masters running wild in Mauritania. Should we talk about Kenyan Women in Arabia or shoot just Nairobi/Mombasa, your whole Nation is enslaved by everybody now of days? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Relatives of your Arab Masters running wild in Mauritania. Should we talk about Kenyan Women in Arabia or shoot just Nairobi/Mombasa, your whole Nation is enslaved by everybody now of days? grin

You can discuss Kenyan women all you want! I could give up and say,"yes,Naij is better than Kenya in all aspects,"but as a lifelong hater of BS that's not going to happen. Everyone else,these hos are VOLUNTEERING FOR THIS ISHYT!? Ofc they tell Mr.Oyinbo sob stories of juju.

90% of this girls know what they are getting into, this has been going on for over twenty five years, it is well known in Nigeria that any woman going to Italy is for prostitution the ones who can’t cope or get caught cry “Victim”….it is not uncommon to see parents put down part payment or encourage their daughters to go to Italy (Europe) and do whatever the others have done to make money, asylum and work guarantee means cash flow, Europe can continue swallowing “I am a victim” story.
I am a Nigerian and I see and know what I’m talking about.
http://anonhq.com/horrible-photos-depicting-lives-nigerian-refugees-forced-prostitution-italy-images-investigative/

Tell me about that last ho on the Ramblas,Barcelona-is she a Kenyan?? This is what TENS OF THOUSANDS OF NAIJ FEMALES ARE DOING IN FORESTS,CARPARKS AND DESERTED LAY OVERS ALL OVER ITALY,GREECE,PORTUGAL AND SPAIN.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:27pm On Aug 09, 2019
Not cool. These poor women should not be subjected to Askia harem's ignorance. Ignore the fool for he knows no better.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2019
NairobiWalker:

[s]You mention the word homosexuality in all your posts Obaboon. Don't you think it's you who should overcome it?[/s] cheesy
Are you just coming out of your coma?The whole world has moved on without you, you stupid KiberaMonkey fagg.ot. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:35pm On Aug 09, 2019
kikuyu1:

You can discuss Kenyan women all you want! I could give up and say,"yes,Naij is better than Kenya in all aspects,"but as a lifelong hater of BS that's not going to happen. Everyone else,these hos are VOLUNTEERING FOR THIS ISHYT!? Ofc they tell Mr.Oyinbo sob stories of juju.

http://anonhq.com/horrible-photos-depicting-lives-nigerian-refugees-forced-prostitution-italy-images-investigative/

Tell me about that last ho on the Ramblas,Barcelona-is she a Kenyan?? This is what TENS OF THOUSANDS OF NAIJ FEMALES ARE DOING IN FORESTS,CARPARKS AND DESERTED LAY OVERS ALL OVER ITALY,GREECE,PORTUGAL AND SPAIN.
Yes she is Kenyan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2019
Of course, we are winning this again...grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by keuz: 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
kaduna airport

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pokuasi: 4:36pm On Aug 09, 2019
tylann:

Why should i arrest you

You live in a banana republic where the army can kill police officers at will

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 5:40pm On Aug 09, 2019
kikuyu1:

[s]You can discuss Kenyan women all you want! I could give up and say,"yes,Naij is better than Kenya in all aspects,"but as a lifelong hater of BS that's not going to happen. Everyone else,these hos are VOLUNTEERING FOR THIS ISHYT!? Ofc they tell Mr.Oyinbo sob stories of juju.

Tell me about that last ho on the Ramblas,Barcelona-is she a Kenyan?? This is what TENS OF THOUSANDS OF NAIJ FEMALES ARE DOING IN FORESTS,CARPARKS AND DESERTED LAY OVERS ALL OVER ITALY,GREECE,PORTUGAL AND SPAIN.[/s]

Like I said Francophoneys wink Italy is acually at odds with France right now because of refugees from there broken Neo-Colonies. You should be worried about your child prostitution.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcYz1ihvXTI [/url]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2019
[quote author=pokuasi post=81100319][/quote]
lipsrsealed

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by keuz: 7:33pm On Aug 09, 2019
kaduna random
no2, kaduna refinery
n03 kaduna power plant
no4 peugeot plant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:35pm On Aug 09, 2019
[quote author=pokuasi post=81100319][/quote] do that to SARsand your body will be returned in plastic bags grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by keuz: 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2019
kaduna random
1&2 kajuru castle
3.kaura dam
4.nok heritage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by keuz: 8:57pm On Aug 09, 2019
kaduna @ random

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2019
Anybody what do you think about the picture below .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5091) (5092) (5093) (5094) (5095) (5096) (5097) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.