Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5099) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6200279 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5096) (5097) (5098) (5099) (5100) (5101) (5102) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 12, 2019
TayserMahri:

We need talk bro. How did you know all this stuff grin
am a zoologist you know ... grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 12, 2019
TayserMahri:

So we had CCCP (Soviets), we have CCM (bongo), and now we have CCCPPM for nigeria (Corruption, Cultism, Cocaine, Prostitution, Poverty, and Murder) grin

CCCPPM grin grin funny they are comparing their CCCPPM with other countries..lets just say they are CCCPPM ahead of others cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 12, 2019
samorobo:

Is this this same nairobi on YouTube or do the world have two different cities named nairobi

shut up you..you.. grin just shutup

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 12, 2019
samorobo:

Pls when it's comes to prostitution Nigeria is still learning from you. Don't blame me but blame your moronic leaders for doing nothing about this demonic act perpetuated by European on this little kids within the age bracket of 8-12 (something they won't even tolerate on their own 18 year old daughter ).
Yours is even worse than I thought. This little town with a population of about 50,000 has 10,000 female tender kids already into prostitution. I guess kenyan females kids has a flare for big white European dickk grin cheesy wink

https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https%3A%2F%2Fafricacheck.org%2Freports%2Flittle-evidence-that-10000-children-abused-by-sex-tourism-in-kenyan-town%2F&geid=NSTNR

Once again we are learning from you guys, you are our king and ruler on this issue. welldone ashawo grin grin
shut the freakup nigga grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:25am On Aug 12, 2019
SADC summit in Tanzania.The industrialization exhibitions have ended,the heads of state summit is starting

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:27am On Aug 12, 2019
SADC in Tanzania

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:28am On Aug 12, 2019
tylann:

You didn't try it if you could have done it you could have seen the name

Whatever makes you sleep at night and eventually lessen your trauma

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:34am On Aug 12, 2019
tylann:

Heavily edited pics

Hahaha this one is pained. I am sorry if you guys have to go an extra mile to edit your shame so it can look better but nigeria does not pertake in such self deluded act. Those are real. Deal with your edited infastructure by the way I am still awaiting the name of that road (please don't keep youtube waiting grin)

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:45am On Aug 12, 2019
Stevoh18:

Dude that means prostitutes from Nigeria and other countries are coming to Kenya to do their "business"

Nah those are your kid bitches at work and also the adult bitches.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:48am On Aug 12, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

You know the world knows Nigeria as the most populous black nation in the world(a freaked one grin)..but Kenya is something else... grin

Yeah something else like the prostitution hub of africa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 11:48am On Aug 12, 2019
grin
mtisTheQubit:

Nairobi is good looking.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 12, 2019
samorobo:

Yeah something else like the prostitution hub of africa
Dude from Italy to Paris..keep on consoling ya self na...

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 12, 2019
problem with naijas here..they start a topic without researching well...Stop embarrassing other naija folks for pete's sake..Arguing about poverty, cultism, prostitution generators is a waste of time...keep ya peace please

The way to italy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2019
Tanzania

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 12:20pm On Aug 12, 2019
Meanwhile in Kenya.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2019
Acadavah:
Meanwhile in Kenya.
Meanwhile in Tanzania. True story grin.. just wondering what the heck is this? cheesy

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 1:11pm On Aug 12, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Meanwhile in Tanzania. True story grin.. just wondering what the heck is this? cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 1:33pm On Aug 12, 2019
People here have been saying Kenyan GDP is a cooked one, I have found that even their currency is a overcooked one.
According to IMF is 18% but other analysts reach up to 30%

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2019
Acadavah:
People here have been saying Kenyan GDP is a cooked one, I have found that even their currency is a overcooked one.
Its 30%

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Pwapwapwapwa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:29pm On Aug 12, 2019
How many heads of state were on attendance?
Kazikazi:
SADC summit in Tanzania.The industrialization exhibitions have ended,the heads of state summit is starting
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2019
And the same IMF reckons that our GDP is at 99 billion US dollars? Why should the same IMF cook our GDP?
Acadavah:
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2019
And Tanzania blocked an IMF report? Why are you not talking about that ?

https://www.ft.com/content/cb51db44-61f8-11e9-a27a-fdd51850994c
Kazikazi:
Its 30%

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2019
grin
mtisTheQubit:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:41pm On Aug 12, 2019
Women from as far as Nepal have been found to engage in prostitution in Kenya. We've been deporting such!
Stevoh18:

Dude that means prostitutes from Nigeria and other countries are coming to Kenya to do their "business"
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 2:55pm On Aug 12, 2019
Fuckeduppedness grin look at this disgusting piece of sh1t grin the fool is getting dumber and dumber, like his certificateless cat5le-rearing Fulani leader grin Whack a con! Yahoo yahoo, drug trafficker, kidnapper, armed robber, love-vendor, ritualists, militant, terrorist, grin revel in the horribleness of it all grin grin grin the sh1thole is walking into oblivion grin and there is nothing you fools can do about it grin grin grin

samorobo:

Spare me your madness and visit a mental asylum cause your desperate irritating useless ass needs one right now
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:55pm On Aug 12, 2019
I just hope that the DCI would also arrest those involved in this human exploitation syndicate! We are open for business but not this kind of business! Stevo18

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Zimbobeauty(f): 2:58pm On Aug 12, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:37pm On Aug 12, 2019
Kazikazi:
Its 30%

The same IMF you blocked?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 4:30pm On Aug 12, 2019
Mkenya2019:
Mt kenya.

xxxx
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2019
Mkenya2019:
Mt kenya.

Fyi,those 2 small lakes in pic 1 are Harris and Simba tarn respectively, the highest lakes in Africa! Nothing in Africa comes close.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5096) (5097) (5098) (5099) (5100) (5101) (5102) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.