Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,661 members, 7,865,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:06 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6295264 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5114) (5115) (5116) (5117) (5118) (5119) (5120) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:39pm On Aug 19, 2019
rvp2018:
Dead city for civil servants like you.Everything still revolve around Lagos...a congested city where 75% live in slums and could do with billion of a investment being wasted in Abuja

These Nigerians do not know it they think everybody here has not been to Nigeria I still have a lot of pictures of Nigeria more than 200 on my phone I am just waiting for the right time to release them. If you go to Nigeria you will be shocked even some parts of Mogadishu Somalia are much better
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:50pm On Aug 19, 2019
samorobo:

No you are many things idiot cheesy grin

You are a Portuguese
A nigerian
A kenyan
A ghanian
A south African
A Zimbabwean
A now a Botswana

Whatever nationality you are must be really complex and shameful that you always have to pick up various countries as your nation. .perhaps your are a global citizen or even an alien...even kenyans doubt your nationlaity. .be bold and tell us the truth OPONU cheesy grin grin
I have stayed in Ghana Kenya Tanzania South Africa 16 other African countries. I never said I am from Ghana or Kenya or Zimbabwe or South Africa I have only state in those countries

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 2:12pm On Aug 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:15pm On Aug 19, 2019
it took myself 5100 pages to convince myself that Nigeria is the real giant of Africa. I do not think there is any country which can compete with Nigeria in total shame

https://punchng.com/buhari-runs-a-govt-with-no-direction-financial-times/

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

You forgot the headquarters of the African free trade is going to be put in Accra Ghana. Your neighbour Ghana is competing on a global stage in Africa why you are still thinking about Ecowas

World level..... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2019
AskiaHarem:

World level..... grin grin grin grin grin

First two snapshots 1 million cultist group in Lagos. Occult fraternity in Lagos has 1 million Curtis people under them. Next two snapshots Indian police said employees Nigerian drug smugglers to work for him

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Fastest growing city in Africa and one of the fastest in the world.

Thanks to unmitigated population explosion.

Most well planned city in Africa.

Stop daydreaming.

Capital of Nigeria The Giant of Africa and future Great Power.

Disapproved and silly rhetoric.

Headquarters of ECOWAS, arguably the most Successful block on the continent.

Most useless block on the continent and a conduit for Nigerian migrants to Europe.

Projects and contruction galore including an addition of a whole new city.

Yes, the last photo is a render................ of the future.

Instead of new cities, fix Lagos and the rest of Nigerian slumpolis.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2019
cheesy

1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:44pm On Aug 19, 2019
theenchanter:
my gawd. shocked 1000cedis on monthly data subscription. shocked

That's roughly 65,000naira or $200, my gawd! When I buy mine at 1000naira or $2.8.

I know kenya has a worthless currency buy I think Ghana currency is worse, only strong on paper.

Phew.

The Kenyan shilling is greater in value than the worthless Naira. It's also 22 times valuable than Tanzanian toilette currency. lipsrsealed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 2:47pm On Aug 19, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
cheesy

Sorry bro ain't changing this.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2019
gallivant:

The Kenyan shilling is greater in value than the worthless Naira. It's also 22 times valuable than Tanzanian toilette currency. lipsrsealed
grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2019
AskiaHarem:

grin

Memes can't shield you from the facts. Work on a better coping mechanism like dark humor or something along those lines weirdo.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 19, 2019
gallivant:

Memes can't shield you from the facts. Work on a better coping mechanism like dark humor or something along those lines weirdo.

Whatever you posted is hard for the weirdo..quote him using memes grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 19, 2019
Dont know, dont ask ...Doctor sonko grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 19, 2019
Body builder an feminine not like some folks i know grin

Kenyan female bodybuilder Evelyn Okinyi wins coveted international award

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:08pm On Aug 19, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Sorry bro ain't changing this.... grin

I do not even know why you end up posting things. Look at the countries which are ranked with Nigeria DRC Zambia Togo

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2019
Nairobae cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Whatever you posted is hard for the weirdo..quote him using memes grin

I sure will from now henceforth. A meme for a meme! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2019
gallivant:

Thanks to unmitigated population explosion.

Stop daydreaming.

Disapproved and silly rhetoric.

Most useless block on the continent and a conduit for Nigerian migrants to Europe.

Instead of new cities, fix Lagos and the rest of Nigerian slumpolis.

So your telling me a "failing" Lagos City is richer than your entire "well run" nation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2019
rvp2018:
Dead city for civil servants like you.Everything still revolve around Lagos...a congested city where 75% live in slums and could do with billion of a investment being wasted in Abuja
Abuja was OK before but they had to bring in the cows...really guys, why not bring the camels an goats while ya on it grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2019
AskiaHarem:

So your telling me a "failing" Lagos City is richer than your entire "well run" nation?
be original an stop using Kenyan memes.. undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 3:22pm On Aug 19, 2019
Mkenya2019:
I think the issues was - when to count - those customers - when they apply for an account or when they turn the light. That controversy was alive when Kenya Power had like 4M customers...now they are nearly double.

Kenya Power is PUBLICLY LISTED company in Nairobi Stock Exchange and publishes it's AUDITED results.

Here is one for last year

https://www.kplc.co.ke/AR2018/KPLC%20Annual%20Report%2017_12_2018_Wed.pdf
For example - last year --

In the course of the year, we connected 578,808
new customers to the grid, growing the overall
customer base by 9.4 percent to 6,761,090 million.

This was largely achieved through the government
funded Last Mile Connectivity Project. As a result,
the national electricity access from both grid and
off-grid solution as at end of June 2018 had risen
to 73 percent compared to 29 percent five years
ago.
The connectivity drive is premised on our
strategic goal to secure the power distribution
and retail market and support the country’s goal
of providing electricity to all Kenyans which is
an important ingredient for socio-economic
transformation and development.

So 6761090
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 3:29pm On Aug 19, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I do not even know why you end up posting things. Look at the countries which are ranked with Nigeria DRC Zambia Togo

This is why explaining complex stuff to retards like you is a pain. Nigeria HAS a better tech hub eco system than all those nations except South Africa which is European colonists operated and barely above Nigeria anyway. The growth percantage for nations like Togo and DRC are so high because they had virtually non to begin with, so just adding a few is an "improvement". So the fact that Nigeria has one of the best tech hub ecosystems with that high of growth percantage means [b] not only is it higher than yours, its skyrocketing even further ahead leaving you in the dust. grin Now be a good sport and hold your "L". wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 3:32pm On Aug 19, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

I see you couldn't refute my point so in desperation you attack a photo of lions claiming it as a "Kenyan meme". Pathetic but predictable as always....... grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:41pm On Aug 19, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Where did I say that? Be objective and stop cooning around. lipsrsealed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:56pm On Aug 19, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

He only has iguanas and rats to work with. Allow the weirdo some lions. wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Acadavah: 4:05pm On Aug 19, 2019
Mkenya2019:
I think the issues was - when to count - those customers - when they apply for an account or when they turn the light. That controversy was alive when Kenya Power had like 4M customers...now they are nearly double.

Kenya Power is PUBLICLY LISTED company in Nairobi Stock Exchange and publishes it's AUDITED results.

Here is one for last year

https://www.kplc.co.ke/AR2018/KPLC%20Annual%20Report%2017_12_2018_Wed.pdf
For example - last year --

In the course of the year, we connected 578,808
new customers to the grid, growing the overall
customer base by 9.4 percent to 6,761,090 million.

This was largely achieved through the government
funded Last Mile Connectivity Project. As a result,
the national electricity access from both grid and
off-grid solution as at end of June 2018 had risen
to 73 percent compared to 29 percent five years
ago.
The connectivity drive is premised on our
strategic goal to secure the power distribution
and retail market and support the country’s goal
of providing electricity to all Kenyans which is
an important ingredient for socio-economic
transformation and development.

So only 6,761,090 of Kenyan have been connected to the grid that bring ( 6761090/52000000)= 13% of Kenyan that have been connected. The rest 60% are using Generators and Solar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 4:28pm On Aug 19, 2019
Acadavah:

So only 6,761,090 of Kenyan have been connected to the grid that bring ( 6761090/52000000)= 13% of Kenyan that have been connected. The rest 60% are using Generators and Solar.

No there using this.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:31pm On Aug 19, 2019
Acadavah:

Instead of cooning like AskiaHarem, you should tell us how many Tanzanians are connected to the grid. Don't deflect your insecurities on Kenya.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 5:49pm On Aug 19, 2019
gallivant:

Instead of cooning like AskiaHarem, you should tell us how many Tanzanians are connected to the grid. Don't deflect your insecurities on Kenya.

How can a Kenyan accuse someone else of being a coon. You are the last "black people on Earth that should be throwing that word assuming your retarded ass knows what it means.

The vast majority of your nations wealth comes from pampering foreign tourists. There are Europeans who privately own vast amounts of your land being used for there own interest. Most of your richest are Europeans, South Asians, and now Chinese. Your being buried in Chinese debt. Most of your companiees are not owned by native Kenyans. Your married women are lining up in droves whenever A white guy announces hes looking for marriage on his way to Kenya. Your saleing your daughters to European pedophiles. There are Russian and Italian thugs running wild in your colony and your law informant tries there best to avoid laying a finger on them. All this and the vast majority of you clowns don't care. A Kenyan can never call another "black" nation coons when you guys are the Professional Coons

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5114) (5115) (5116) (5117) (5118) (5119) (5120) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.