Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6200903 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5320) (5321) (5322) (5323) (5324) (5325) (5326) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2019
Troy404:
How can Nigerian leaders be so merciless, collaborating with foreign multi-nationals to rape and plunder Nigeria vast resources at the expense of development. A revolution is need quickly.

mumu worry about how your taxayers money is being looted with more piling debt to pay as compensation for looting

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2019
vaxx:
sure. people understudy best practice and good system that is working. As it is reported in the video. Ghana is rated as the best in sub region which the UNN professor confirm and was willing to replicate in her department as the HOD when she get back home.

Ghana tivets maybe

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 4:49pm On Sep 21, 2019
Troy404:
The more you explain the worse you make it look, by your own admission they built a light rail in low residential area just for aesthetics.
The demand comes first then the supply not the other way round, its obvious the project wasnt a high priority one. Zero value for money - white elephant.

Fool it depends on where the contractors choose to start from

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2019
samorobo:

Ghana tivets maybe
grin lol.. ..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:02pm On Sep 21, 2019
vaxx:
And to also enlight you more. Your 400/ 400 in your jamb and 100 percent in your post utme is useless without your Five credit. but your Five credit on its own is enough certification to get you admission anywhere ( You can start a pre degree or pre remedial in
Nigeria public uni ). some private uni in nigeria only need you to pass the required 140/ 400 mark in your jamb and once that is achieved you get admission.... but no school will admit you without your Five credit even if you are on the top chart of your jamb score.

You can have your five o'level credits ,pass jamb, pass post utme and still not get admission if you don't meet up with your departmental cutoff mark.. as for Pedigee I have told you that by the time admission list would be out sales of pedigree form would have rounded up only thing that would be left is pedigree admission list which would still come out the same time with the normal jambite admission list(Nov,Dec,Jan)..

And as for private uni it is not even possible because you only have one shot and once you've used your jamb registration number to register for a school and sit for her exam the die has been cast, there is no turning back al..your fate that year depends on whether you will be admitted into the uni you picked which still revolves round your effort(you cannot change to private uni because you were not admitted.jamb will not allow it even if the school will, that is the reason why jamb Caps(central admission processing system) exist) plus private uni admission always comes up about three months before the govt uni admission process
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2019
I need to take my time here with you.
author=samorobo post=82439220]

[quote]You can have your five o'level credits ,pass jamb, pass post utme and still not get admission if you don't meet up with your departmental cutoff mark.. as for Pedigee I have told you that by the time admission list would be out sales of pedigree form would have rounded up only thing that would be left is pedigree admission list which would still come out the same time with the normal jambite admission list(Nov,Dec,Jan[/quote)
Departmental cut of point is based on many factors, space, availability, number of candidate and quota system. it changes, it is not static and the more room for expansion, the more candidate admitted( in some cases , it is regulated by law. law Department for instance. there is usually a prescribe cap by the goverment )The most important is your 5 credit pass even if it is based on aggregate 36. predigree form does not have a specific date as school are not mandated to sell out forms the same perioud, for example predegree in OAU starting time is totally diffrence from remedial program in ABU zaria . it is left for the candidate to be proactive by listening to news and reading paper.

And as for private uni it is not even possible because you only have one shot and once you've used your jamb registration number to register for a school and sit for her exam the die has been cast, there is no turning back al..your fate that year depends on whether you will be admitted into the uni you picked which still revolves round your effort(you cannot change to private uni because you were not admitted.jamb will not allow it even if the school will, that is the reason why jamb Caps(central admission processing system) exist) plus private uni admission always comes up about three months before the govt uni admission process
You clearly show your ignorance here. private uni in nigeria do give provisional admission even without applying for them. for example, oduduwa university are likely to give oau candidate admission if the student is yet to get admission from oau ( This mainly occur when a candidate pass UTME and has good wassce. so far you meet up with the basic requirement. the school had agreement with jamb,They automate admission from their end. and that is why Some Nigerians student get admission into private uni without choosing them.( they look at the catchment area before doing this). you may not even write post UTME in some cases.

You don't need to choose private uni before getting admission in the jamb. let me give you example for one. all what you need is simply a change of institution form.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:22pm On Sep 21, 2019
rvp2018:
The whole Abuja is an expensive joke.LAGOS choking with human traffic meanwhile rots away.The investment needed is on electricity... otherwise the zoo will remain forever backward and source of problem as far down as south Africa.

Nigeria is solving her power problem with a German company SIEMENS.its a 5 year plan with its first phase meant to reviatlize old power plant and produce more electricity at full capacity.we have so many unused power plant, and it's the duty of this company to start from there to boost power supply and this meant to happen in 2021 which is the first and next phase in 2023 with 2025 representing the final phase and that would involve building new power plant to produce more electricity ....just focus on your hopeless 15% electrification rate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 5:25pm On Sep 21, 2019
samorobo:

Wow. Is this going to be Ogun or the state capital Abeokuta? Cos I know that the currently CBD planning in Abeokuta is handled by the Malaysian govt and Ogun govt...which everyone this is great and I know rvp will not like this grin
it's in Abeokuta grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 5:28pm On Sep 21, 2019
rvp2018:
The whole Abuja is an expensive joke.LAGOS choking with human traffic meanwhile rots away.The investment needed is on electricity... otherwise the zoo will remain forever backward and source of problem as far down as south Africa.
You can never compare your nairslum with Abuja. Abuja is far far more developed, planned and beautiful than nairoslum. Nairoslum is a complete joke. No planning, no good roads, too much slums. The world largest slums grin the biggest shitthol in Africa grin the most disorganized shitthol capital in Africa grin Abuja is the most planned city in whole of Africa. While your nairoslum is the most planned shitthol in Africa grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2019
Vaxx modify your recent post so I can quote you bit by bit..I hit the quote button and this is what popped up

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2019
samorobo:
Vaxx modify your recent post so I can quote you bit by bit..I hit the quote button and this is what popped up
It is modify already . deleate anything giving you headache there
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:46pm On Sep 21, 2019
vaxx:
It is modify already . deleate anything giving you headache there

I don't understand, I tried and I still saw thesame thing. How will I make the whole write up show

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 5:48pm On Sep 21, 2019
samorobo:

I don't understand, I tried and I still saw thesame thing. How will I make the whole write up show
Quote me directly and state your mind. you may express it in bullet point.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 6:36pm On Sep 21, 2019
Logobenz0:
Another Development in Ogun state, Sammy grin

Gov Amosun fully aware that industrialization, agribusiness, mass-housing investment, and real time capital investment cant be contained in Lagos any longer, has started positioning the state whose borders encapsulate lagos to absorb most of these investments and teeming population. Lagos at this moment has room for ONLY tourism, finance, upgrading its current infrastructure to world-class level, and becoming Nigeria's 1st class state. In 100% of my post, Ive projected 4 states as been the power house of Nigeria: 1. Lagos: Nigerian New York/Hollywood and Las Vegas. 2. Ogun State: Nigerian New Jersey (the state that absorbs the excesses of Lagos), and a texas in the making that feeds the massive population of Lagos and absorbs its excess population. 3. Abuja: Nigerian Washigton DC, and 4. PH: Nigeria's future Alaska where most of teeming youths and adults will run to when it comes to oil jobs depending on government policies, though it appeared Lagos is also stationing itself to steal some of the leading oil-state thunders, as it would join the league of oil-producing states within a year or two.
Here are some of the current updates of development going on within Ogun state.

My God there's no end to the Rise.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 21, 2019
rvp2018:
Nigerian leaders God will punish you because you don't have an excuse.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 6:51pm On Sep 21, 2019
samorobo:

Just when we thought we have seen it all with awka millennium city this one sprung up
Awka millennium has started road construction already grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
samorobo:

Deploy means USE, for UN to USE it they must have bought it or in other words EXPORTED to them.....simple....
I really hope you grab this time around
How many times must I explain to you that the vehicles used on UN deployment are not operated, owned or used by the UN??

They are operated by the participating nations of those missions!!

Pic related

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2019
Troy404:
Nigerian leaders God will punish you because you don't have an excuse.
Kenya leaders God will punish you for starving your people and keep them in hunger grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 6:55pm On Sep 21, 2019
samorobo:

No doubt..this is not even argument..

Logobenz just stop, you weren't expecting them to accept, were you?
Nah man. cheesy just feel like to play around with some dummies grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 7:00pm On Sep 21, 2019
Igbosmoker:
Kenya's on this thread should remove the 2 best cities in Kenya, I'm sure it's going to be Nairobi and mobossa. I will remove abuja and Lagos.

Let's compare the two countries without their best region
Probably they can't grin nairobi is their almighty city. And it's a complete shitthol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 7:01pm On Sep 21, 2019
Kazikazi:
The day Kenyans started worshipping a white man,that was the beginning of a curse.They tried to look for oil,they got only few pounds.They went for aviation, the end up with massive losses and their pilots are running away.
They tried agriculture, but they end up starve!
They went for tourism, but al shabaab messed up everything!
They went for beauty contest, they end up voted the ugliest
They tried building houses,but strangely, massive slums popped up
Hohohohoho hohohohoho Hohohohoho hohohohoho
Jeez grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2019
samorobo:

Join the rest of your brother's to curse your govt for the continuous debt trap hanging around your..looks like you would be having two colonial master soon...thunder fire all Kenyan leaders for this
Kenyans are finished grin grin 8 years for just to construct a bridge chaii grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 7:09pm On Sep 21, 2019
Igbosmoker:
grin what's in Kenya apart from Nairobi?
Jungle grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2019
vaxx:
Quote me directly and state your mind. you may express it in bullet point.

Okay

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2019
samorobo:

You are so hurtful with words...village people.
That shit was funny
Even the kenyans here too are village people grin they were also celebrating the new catapilar their government brought for them, Which is pathetic grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 7:14pm On Sep 21, 2019
tylann:

you too join you brothers to curse your govt about your Chinese debt
Show us so that we can join them and cry grin but if you can't. Then you need to join the remaining starving kiberan skeletons and cry about your Japan dept grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2019
Igbosmoker:
grin Kenya's avoiding my question like plaque. It's settle then

Nairobi= kenya
grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 7:27pm On Sep 21, 2019
samorobo:

Logobenz this is the latest..this is one of those things I said earlier
grin grin He's confused and in sifia pains grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Logobenz0: 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2019
Igbosmoker:
Nigeria can easily invade Kenya and turn the entire country to rice plantation.
Savage grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2019
Naija Sogal ooo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2019
Naija Sogal oo2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:57pm On Sep 21, 2019
vaxx:
I need to take my time here with you.

Yes you were right when you said pedigree form are sold at different date by schools but you were quick to forget that schools will first sell pedigree forms before they even commence post utme form sales..pedigree admission list always come out before jambite admission list sometime both list clashes and come out and the same time. Most unis in Nigeria most especially govt unis will start issuing admission around November some are so slow that they might even release first list late December/early January (e.g OAU, yabatech)and no student will want to start a pedigree program when he still has hope that he/she might be admitted into his preferred university.

Now you talked about private uni. Yes you were also right to say they give admission without picking them but that does not happen often....Most times this admission are issued when you are awaiting your admission which sometimes might be an indicator that you will not be given admission that year as it is widely believed the school most have placed your in jamb market and voila a private unis came and advertised themselves to you...most time people that receives this message from this private uni end up getting admitted that same year..Now bottomline is no candidate will want to ditch his/her preferred school of choice for a private uni even though it is offered on a platter of gold except such candidate is very sure he or she will not be getting admitted that year due to low aggregate. People are tempted to wait and oftentimes end up disappointed. People wait of different reason

1): That you got a message from a private uni offering you admission does not mean you've lost your admission for that year, it is simply a business strategy from this private unis looking for customers
2): there is still room to change your course if you could'nt meet up with your departmental cutoff
3): sometimes the school end up giving you another course as compensation for your high score even without obtaining change of course form(UI will never do this, never)

And once again I repeat you can clear your o'level with A1 VERTICAL. o'level is just a basic requirements, if you don't have a complete o'level there is no need to even obtain your post utme form just start waiting another year or better hurry and obtain GCE. Form and pray the school releases her admission list late else forget it na till next year ooooo grin grin
For you to be admitted you must pass your o'level with a minimum of 5 o'level credit, you must make sure that when you jamb score and post utme scores are added your aggregate must hit or surpass your departmental cut off that way you can be sure of getting admitted.

Any Nigeria that comes to school in Ghana is simply an OLODO, . They are just bunch of lazy teenagers who could not study hard to get into the unis but filled their heads with teenage love grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5320) (5321) (5322) (5323) (5324) (5325) (5326) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.