Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,552 members, 7,847,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:54 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6261836 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5438) (5439) (5440) (5441) (5442) (5443) (5444) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Kenyans for some time you will not find Nigerians on the thread there is another battle going on between Nigerians and Rwanda on nairaland. After in Nigeria said that Rwanda has more development than Lagos. The battle is already on 40 pages in one day.

Next they will be comparing themselves with Burundi and South Sudan.... In the meantime, Let me check it out grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu2: 4:57pm On Oct 17, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Nothing

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxB6B8z_2HU [/url]

You love that plastic bag poop image so much I'm wondering about you! While you'd have us believe every Naijjan eases himself in such a designer bathroom that's not the case! Anyway,everyone else,here's the reason for the prevalence of cholera in the hollow Potemkin city of Abuja!

As beautiful as the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) is, you still find men and women, including the sophisticated ones, squatting shamelessly in the open to defecate in public places, such as the highways, markets, motor parks and recreational parks.

Ideally, decent toilet, either publicly or privately run ought to have been provided in such places.

Inside Abuja checks revealed that there are spots in the FCT where some persons specifically go to just to defecate. On one of such occasions, a young man smartly dressed, jumped down from a green- coloured Toyota Camry and dashed into one of such spots adjacent the Federal Ministry of Finance, Central Business District.
https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2019/07/public-toilets-changing-lives-restoring-hope/

Only in Naij! When you built the giant theatre stage called Abuja you somehow forgot to build toilets-WTF!?

Open defecation is the norm in many higher institutions of learning in Nigeria because the toilet facilities are not properly managed.

At the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, Anambra State, students prefer to find other means to using the toilets available. The federal university thousands of students and four student hostels. With over 1,000 occupants of the hotels, sanitation facilities are over-stretched.

Victory Ezeokonkwo, the president of Block E male hostel, said due to poor facility management, most of the students defecate in bushes. The 300-level Political Science student said there has been no water in the hostel since his first year in the school.

"I have not seen water in any of the toilet closets since I came to this school. Sometimes it is even difficult to get water for bathing."
https://allafrica.com/stories/201809040084.html

As always with all things Naij more research reveals the unthinkable and unmentionable:
Investigations reveal that a lot of tenants don’t know their rights in Nigeria and one wonders, why should lease-holders, pay for offices without toilets in shopping complexes. In Port Harcourt, for instance, it is a novelty. You shouldn’t be surprised to read; that many shop owners defecate inside their shops, in bags, and dispose of it secretly.
https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2018/04/open-defecation-cholera-other-epidemics-loom-nationwide/

I'm wishing I hadn't taken this shitty road but the train has left the station and there's no jumping off til final destination!

Sunday Telegraph’s visits to some tertiary institutions in Nigeria revealed that most students’ hostels do not have decent or enough toilets to carter for the increasing number of students in the schools, and this pushes some of them to defecate and urinate in their rooms and dispose to the environment. They call it shot-put or flying carpet, when they fling it off in cellophane bags.

AARRGHHH!? The same unis you scream are the best in Africa with Kibera attributes!? Only in Naij-its too much. I'm out!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu2: 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2019
68816419:

UAE builds 300MW renewable energy plant in Lagos

A 300MW renewable energy power plant has been established and it is ready to generate power in Lagos soon. This was revealed when the United Arab Emirate Ambassador to Nigeria, Dr. Fahad Obaid Al Taffaq, paid a courtesy visit to the Minister of Power, Engr. Sale Mamman in his Office on Tuesday
The United Arab Emirate Ambassador to Nigeria Dr. Fahad Obaid Al Taffaq informed the Minister that a 300 megawatt power plant established by the United Arab Emirate, UAE is ready for take-off in Lagos to supplement the National grid. Al Taffaq said the 300MW power plant established by a member of the Emirate Royal Family, Ahmed Al-maktum, has the capacity for expansion within a few months to about 1,000mw.

He noted that the power project is part of the United Arab Emirate investment activities in Nigeria. The Ambassador however requested the assistance of the Minister in securing a generation license and tariff from the Lagos State Government. Al Taffaq explained that the company had concluded all agreements with Shell for the supply of gas to the plant. The Ambassador also informed the Minister of the interest of the United Arab Emirate to invest in electricity transmission and distribution network across Nigeria.

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/uae-builds-300mw-renewable-energy-plant-in-lagos.html

We keep rewinding the same poo! We told you 17x at least even if you produce 10k MW and have a effed up distro system its pointless!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kennyswagz1(m): 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kennyswagz1(m): 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2019
Shma:
Tatu city. Kenya
Your tatu city is just an estate

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:42pm On Oct 17, 2019
tylann:

The thing is how can the road to your main port be allowed to rot to such levels and look like a dumpsite
Roads in Kenya under mwai kibaki administration improved a great deal

I couldn't care if the road dilapidated to its worst form , so long as it is been reconstructed I am cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:44pm On Oct 17, 2019
[quote author=Jonraid post=83213713]Here is our unemployment data. It's becoming boring now.[/quote

Trust me you don't want me bringing your real unemployment data

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 6:53pm On Oct 17, 2019
68816419:

lets wait till then,Mean while here is update of Eko Atlantic
1&2 - The Audacity Skyline 28 F/ Mixed Use/ Eko Atlantic (New towers under construction )
4. Progress

HUGE PROGRESS!!

Kenyans would hate this oo

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 6:54pm On Oct 17, 2019
PROVERBZ:
update from the south west quadrant of the lekki free trade zone which is the lagos smart city the first building of two in the lftz office complex has been completed

I will bring you more updates from the north west quadrant which is alaro city that will act as a suburb to the Lagos smart city
I have asked a friend to go fly his drone there and get us some good pictures

some significant progress there a four lane Ashpalt road, street lamps carpet grass and bycicle lanes have been constructed there

Wow so this project has commenced shocked
Really nice!
Wait till they start quoting you to condemn it.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:38pm On Oct 17, 2019
jln115:
if only you knew grin grin grin could've had a much better life if you were me wink

Look dude If this is an offer then I gladly repudiate.. my village goat won't even hesitate to repudiate this offer grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:39pm On Oct 17, 2019
Jonraid:
The 3G Opera Mini guy won't get it!

Shut up . I am not even using opera mini..and even if I was, is it not a browser? Is it not meant to be used?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:42pm On Oct 17, 2019
A message for all Kenyans and any other African
I have to tell people the truth here when I went to Nigeria I found out something very sad most of the Nigerians here on this thread adjust on the payroll of the Nigerian government if they do not perform they will not be paid their 1000 Naira per day. So what happens on nairaland including this thread is the government has hired people and monitoring the people so every day the tell lies they get 1000 naira. If the Nigerians cannot perform here they will not get paid their 1000 naira for that day and they will go to bed hungry because of nairaland. this is a very true story

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 7:52pm On Oct 17, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
A message for all Kenyans and any other African
I have to tell people the truth here when I went to Nigeria I found out something very sad most of the Nigerians here on this thread adjust on the payroll of the Nigerian government if they do not perform they will not be paid their 1000 Naira per day. So what happens on nairaland including this thread is the government has hired people and monitoring the people so every day the tell lies they get 1000 naira. If the Nigerians cannot perform here they will not get paid their 1000 naira for that day and they will go to bed hungry because of nairaland. this is a very true story

This has got to be the most retarded shameless thing you have posted in awhile. You where so desperate for some ammo but couldn't find anything worth while so you pull this from your @ss and fling it at the screen out of desperation? Even the people your trying to reach out to likely cringed massively reading this. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Hoshea: 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2019
NairobiWalker:

People like Paula Radcliffe come from rich families too. Kumakazi aka kazikazi is just a bitter loser. Tanzania has the 4th largest number of people in extreme poverty after Nigeria, Ethiopia and DRC yet they don't win gold medals in marathons.

Yet Nigeria is richer than Kenya, Ethiopia too i think, Tz is next.
Naona mnamshambulia sana jamaa huku. Huku hakuna watu wanawafuatilia wala.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2019
Shma:
It is now clear to me that you are just a desperate slowpoke throwing comebacks just to sugarcort your country in the name of loyalty with a no fact backed statement.. If your roads were better at least they could appear somewhere in one of the top ten rankings of legit roads in Africa, but they are no where to be seen brogrin now see how you keep on deceiving yourself boy grin grin. meanwhile, digest this . And quote me once you show up again with a substantial facts to back up your arguments. Below are the screenshots which will help disabuse your mind a lil bit. Am just waiting for some silly arguments like ooh they are not substantive sources,ooh not credible, so is Naijeria a special country not to be recognized by those who conducted the research?? grin grin

Lol idiot if I should start name calling with you, you will hate your destiny grin grin..you seems obsessed with Sammy hence the constant mentions

the methodologies used in arrive at those ranking is diverse.
It takes note of the amount of silly accident that occurs and motorist complying to traffic rules.....
It also take note of the amount of vehicles that gets damage on roads
We generally have lots reckless drivers in nigeria that do not obey traffic rules, round about rules so yes it is very normal to see silly accident happen like it's a normal thing...plus Kenya has enjoyed a decent amount of visitors compared to us atleast not until recently and most of this ranking rely on tourist feedback which is complied over times (they say good things mostly because of their obsessesion with giraffes and crocodiles. Nothing more)

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:26pm On Oct 17, 2019
jln115:

Did I ask him to comment anything? No I didn't.......besides the more people that can get it into your brain that the Proforce Ara has never been sold to South Africa and the UN the better.

Now this is noise

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
PROVERBZ:
update from the south west quadrant of the lekki free trade zone which is the lagos smart city the first building of two in the lftz office complex has been completed

I will bring you more updates from the north west quadrant which is alaro city that will act as a suburb to the Lagos smart city
I have asked a friend to go fly his drone there and get us some good pictures

some significant progress there a four lane Ashpalt road, street lamps carpet grass and bycicle lanes have been constructed there

Oh that's the office complex.....you know the Chinese has acquired a piece of land there and they call it "Chinese CBD"....the govt pragmatically made a Chinese the managing director of LEKKI FREE TRADE ZONE tso he can pull his fellow Chinese men into business as well as over-see the infastructures being put in place...
The interesting thing about free trade zone areas is that investors will enjoy complete tax holiday from federal, state, local govt taxes, rates and levies so expect to see that place clogged up with so many global businesses(mostly Chinese).....so we are looking at another Hong Kong or Shanghai in the making

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:38pm On Oct 17, 2019
68816419:

UAE builds 300MW renewable energy plant in Lagos

A 300MW renewable energy power plant has been established and it is ready to generate power in Lagos soon. This was revealed when the United Arab Emirate Ambassador to Nigeria, Dr. Fahad Obaid Al Taffaq, paid a courtesy visit to the Minister of Power, Engr. Sale Mamman in his Office on Tuesday
The United Arab Emirate Ambassador to Nigeria Dr. Fahad Obaid Al Taffaq informed the Minister that a 300 megawatt power plant established by the United Arab Emirate, UAE is ready for take-off in Lagos to supplement the National grid. Al Taffaq said the 300MW power plant established by a member of the Emirate Royal Family, Ahmed Al-maktum, has the capacity for expansion within a few months to about 1,000mw.

He noted that the power project is part of the United Arab Emirate investment activities in Nigeria. The Ambassador however requested the assistance of the Minister in securing a generation license and tariff from the Lagos State Government. Al Taffaq explained that the company had concluded all agreements with Shell for the supply of gas to the plant. The Ambassador also informed the Minister of the interest of the United Arab Emirate to invest in electricity transmission and distribution network across Nigeria.

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/uae-builds-300mw-renewable-energy-plant-in-lagos.html

Hmmmm I read this yesterday...Siemens has really started their work, I feel like they have an unseen hand in this

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

All the Lagos State governor dos is tell lies for morning to-night. Wasn't this the same governor who said Lagos State is buying 36000 Hector of land in other States. Under Nigeria's constitution and under Nigerian Law it is illegal for one state to purchase huge amounts of land in another state

Honestly no sense in what you wrote
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2019
kikuyu2:

You love that plastic bag poop image so much I'm wondering about you! While you'd have us believe every Naijjan eases himself in such a designer bathroom that's not the case! Anyway,everyone else,here's the reason for the prevalence of cholera in the hollow Potemkin city of Abuja!

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2019/07/public-toilets-changing-lives-restoring-hope/

Only in Naij! When you built the giant theatre stage called Abuja you somehow forgot to build toilets-WTF!?

https://allafrica.com/stories/201809040084.html

As always with all things Naij more research reveals the unthinkable and unmentionable:
https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2018/04/open-defecation-cholera-other-epidemics-loom-nationwide/

I'm wishing I hadn't taken this shitty road but the train has left the station and there's no jumping off til final destination!

AARRGHHH!? The same unis you scream are the best in Africa with Kibera attributes!? Only in Naij-its too much. I'm out!

Lol cry me a River peepoo grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:42pm On Oct 17, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
Your tatu city is just an estate

A simple basic estate that can't even compete with Amen estate.... Just allowing him to console himself..Don't you know it is pretty intimidating to have us talk ekoatlantic and watch them wishing they had theirs up and running

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
another dead project that will never happen just like konzagringringrin

Lol it's just an extension of their COMMON commuter rail which has been dangled like carrot by their politicians since the 90's....it's seems election is fast approaching.
grin grin grin
BTW have you seen how shiity their commuter rails is? Like you need to see the common plastic chairs that is fastened into that moving rickety metal....it looks like one of those plastic chairs used in all this local churches littered across nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:07pm On Oct 17, 2019
NairobiWalker:
Dar es Salaam at the moment. How's you kazikazi?

https://www.facebook.com/BBCnewsSwahili/videos/440716689906254/
No starving fellow there.If I post Turkana here,you will hide your face in shame.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2019
Carmit:

Wow so this project has commenced shocked
Really nice!
Wait till they start quoting you to condemn it.

You are beginning to know this fellas ...Lol they are waiting for their boss. "rvp" to arrive
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:53am On Oct 18, 2019
Kazikazi:
No starving fellow there.If I post Turkana here,you will hide your face in shame.

Poorly planned slum.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:54am On Oct 18, 2019
Hoshea:

Hapa huwezani boss. Wee rudi JF, jifunze kiingereza Kwanza na ugrow IQ ndio ukuje hapa.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:42am On Oct 18, 2019
Carmit:

HUGE PROGRESS!!

Kenyans would hate this oo

Why should Kenyans hate it .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:47am On Oct 18, 2019
Hoshea:

Ujamaa educated fool
Nigeria is the world poverty capital how is it richer than Kenya
Ethiopia is not richer than Kenya
Tanzania is an LDC country

I have realized many Tanzanians think that while Tz is growing Kenya is standing still waiting for them

Tanzania will never overtake Kenya not in my life time

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:52am On Oct 18, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Hapa huwezani boss. Wee rudi JF, jifunze kiingereza Kwanza na ugrow IQ ndio ukuje hapa.

Hopefully he will heed your advice unlike kumakazi. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kennyswagz1(m): 7:54am On Oct 18, 2019
samorobo:

A simple basic estate that can't even compete with Amen estate.... Just allowing him to console himself..Don't you know it is pretty intimidating to have us talk ekoatlantic and watch them wishing they had theirs up and running
I asked those m.fvckers to show me ongoing construction pictures of their dead Konza city... They keep running from my question gringringringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5438) (5439) (5440) (5441) (5442) (5443) (5444) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.