Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,314 members, 7,864,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:23 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5666) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6292531 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5663) (5664) (5665) (5666) (5667) (5668) (5669) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2019
rvp20182:
How about Nkrumah took a wrong turn, converted Ghana to communism and over borrowed to build volta or akosombo dam.. country collapsed and never really recovered.He inherited a country literally named Gold coast.Like all communist state that went bankrupt
You are an idiot ... the dam actually paid back its own debt. VRA cost alone in today value will build two SGR train you borrowed from China... The dam has lasted over 50 years and yet it is still standing...

Inkrumah is a better manager than whatever the kind of leader you have produce....

Ghana is even yet to list it on the stock exchange . and likewise the ECG.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
tylann:

post the progress here we see

if you insist let us compare lagos cbd vs nairobi cbd

keep on dreaming
youtube videos have made you stupid

hohohoho continue googling about nairobi kenyastalker

go get a life smiley
Now that's the problem smiley
Lagos has more than one CBD.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
rvp20182:
As a low middle class 60% is not so bad and we are working our way down .. recently Ghana had 78% debt to GDP..you cooked the GDP but dent to GDP back up to 60%..the cedis dropping...you are a case study of African banana republic.I use to think Tanzania was bad ..
You rebased Your GDP over 7 times and more . You were struggling behind Ghana in 2013. forward to 2014 . you suddenly surpass Ghana with your agrarian economy? what you rebased till now still baffles me ... maybe tea production and safari expansion. something drastically was hide by your fake corrupted statistician.

Every indication suggest your economy is poorly managed , for thinking you can cap interest rate at all brings me to conclusion your GDP might be cook . Your nation is struggling with 40 percent total poverty....that is about 20 million of extreme poor individual....

is that the kind of economy you want to compare with Ghana? it seems your brain is paining you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
rvp20182:
How about Nkrumah took a wrong turn, converted Ghana to communism and over borrowed to build volta or akosombo dam.. country collapsed and never really recovered.He inherited a country literally named Gold coast.Like all communist state that went bankrupt
Nkrumah collapse was because he pushed a timid Africa too far and got international interest against him

He wasted a significant part of Ghana's resources on a timid Africa that was not ready to develop
Giving Gambia money
SA
http://www.scielo.org.za/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0259-01902011000100003

Eastern Africa
https://www.amazon.com/Nkrumahs-Ghana-East-Africa-Pan-Africanism/dp/0838634567

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 10:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
Just30:
Nkrumah collapse was because he pushed a timid Africa too far and got international interest against him

He wasted a significant part of Ghana's resources on a timid Africa that was not ready to develop
Giving Gambia money
SA
http://www.scielo.org.za/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0259-01902011000100003

Eastern Africa
https://www.amazon.com/Nkrumahs-Ghana-East-Africa-Pan-Africanism/dp/0838634567
Why this people fail to know Ghana was very rich at indepence still surprised me? This is the time, foreing reserve is rested on gold not dollars

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2019
Carmit:

You want to follow that 2 year old Nakuru kid to conduct a comparism, be my guest......

You are about to waste your time.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:45pm On Nov 14, 2019
vaxx2:
With this people fail to know Ghana was very rich at indepence still surprised me? This is the time, foreing reserve is rested on gold not dollars
i wonder what Gadaffi was even thinking when trying to push all these sell out so called African leaders to do something for themselves. He should have learnt from Nkrumah and develop his country in quiet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 10:52pm On Nov 14, 2019
rvp20182:
IMF standby facility was a nice to have...it was an insurance against exogenous currency risks.We didn't need it.We never touched even a coin while it was available.We don't need IMF poking their nose around Kenya internal affairs or even the Brits or US.We are now a proud independent country.
Your President will disagree with you.

You probably scrap your lending cap against your hollow parliamentarian interest to grant IMF its command .... grin They already indicate that to you, before they can lend you again, You must scrap your fake capping

now your president understand the command of prudent management. The standby credit arrangement can now be talk over again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 10:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
samorobo:

You want to follow that 2 year old Nakuru kid to conduct a comparism, be my guest......

You are about to waste your time.
I can't go down that road... Trust me.
Let's just leave it at that for now...
He was the same person who said NIGERIA doesn't have any sports glory... Lol.
That was when I knew who I was dealing with.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 11:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
Just30:
i wonder what Gadaffi was even thinking when trying to push all these sell out so called African leaders to do something for themselves. He should have learnt from Nkrumah and develop his country in quiet.
Gaddafi was just thinking of the best option to savage this so called capitalist country out of poverty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2019
Carmit:

I can't go down that road... Trust me.
Let's just leave it at that for now...
He was the same person who said NIGERIA doesn't have any sports glory... Lol.
That was when I knew who I was dealing with.

The Nakuru kid is almost as foolish as sufferNmiling.

He keeps repeating his stupidity.....you better save yourself the stress, he has a special mental case most especially when he inhales weed. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 11:11pm On Nov 14, 2019
psychologygh:
how about your sellout Kenyeatta who inherited a tea country, betrayed all his neighbors, sold all the fertile lands to England and some for free and till date,rightful natives were driven out of their lands,betrayed Tanzania and still continued by his son Uhuru who continues to grow tea and flowers to the west,opens his country for all kinds of sex tourism,rich white game poachers,Arab dirty animals,impoverished Indians,visa free and on arrival to all western countries all in the name of "Tourism and FDIs",prepare and fairly modernize parts of Nairobi and Mombasa like a virgin black slave waiting in the chambers of her white owners to be anally raped continuously and paid with pennies whilst the whole country and population has been sidelined and wallow in extreme poverty.

Who sells tea and flowers for a living,tell me if you still don't backstab Africa and East Africa like your president's father did before.The word Kenya and everything it consists of is fake.

You can never sell the dignity of Ghana and God being so great,we doing soo fine now upon all the decades of struggle because we never bowed to the greedy capitalist West.Now we implement all forms of social interventions to the people .We even had the privilege to welcome all African Americans and Carribians back home to Ghana just as Nkrumah did.Our president is more outspoken and eloquent than any African leader can ever dream to be,and Ghana is currently among the fastest growing economy in the world. That's what you guys don't wanna hear.Please,I have nothing against Kenya so please don't push me to say stuffs.
impeccable....

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 11:21pm On Nov 14, 2019
rvp20182:
Why are Ghanian escaping Ghana like Nigerians? You only see such desperation in war torn countries. Examine their data closely.
kenya is too poor to do that ?Your purchasing power is so weak to affect such decision . Your GDP per capital is even not enough after your fake GDP rebase . you are simply a poor nation ....and the tectonic plate that shift your country toward Savannah despite being poor with 40 percent of your population also compound your problem. you cant compare yourself with people on the grassland that have access to the sahel nation which just share boundary with Europe not to take opportunity when knock.

Ghana were once travelling for food and cash but now in 21st century we are travelling for education , buisness opportunity and economy improvement. The reason you find Ghanaian in every scheme of life. we are academia , buisness men , investor , scientists and entertainer. we are buying up the second largest pharmacy shop in your country soon ..

Ghana bank governor is the new chairman of IMF ...he will determine your credit soon now that you have obey the command of Bretton wood institution . .

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 11:28pm On Nov 14, 2019
rvp20182:
Tell you country mate just30 who thought Kenya has no informal sector.We should attempt to formalize them..for their own good mostly..and Mobile Money is helping .We cannot take guesswork to the mathematics of calculating GDP.
Your economics education is wanting.... how is mobile money not an informal venture? you are deluded ....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:50am On Nov 15, 2019
Looking for places on Lagos mainland to try out cuisine. Try this places...it's recommendable grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZx7bAm7Y1U

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:54am On Nov 15, 2019
Orange island,..just like ekoatlantic grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw04UPxkDY8

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:15am On Nov 15, 2019
Some construction of Lagos luxury homes......
I present periwinkle island... reclaimed just like ekoatlantic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQkX1lF4J4U

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:30am On Nov 15, 2019
Young Nigerians with brains ..The future depends on you now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhBO7m3nHHg

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 3:31am On Nov 15, 2019
vaxx2:
kenya is too poor to do that ?Your purchasing power is so weak to affect such decision . Your GDP per capital is even not enough after your fake GDP rebase . you are simply a poor nation ....and the tectonic plate that shift your country toward Savannah despite being poor with 40 percent of your population also compound your problem. you cant compare yourself with people on the grassland that have access to the sahel nation which just share boundary with Europe not to take opportunity when knock.

Ghana were once travelling for food and cash but now in 21st century we are travelling for education , buisness opportunity and economy improvement. The reason you find Ghanaian in every scheme of life. we are academia , buisness men , investor , scientists and entertainer. we are buying up the second largest pharmacy shop in your country soon ..

Ghana bank governor is the new chairman of IMF ...he will determine your credit soon now that you have obey the command of Bretton wood institution . .
Kenya is transit point for poor somalis and Ethiopians who escape their country in numbers like ghana.They are not rich.They like Ghanians know their country is irredeemably f.ucked and are voting with their feets

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 3:35am On Nov 15, 2019
vaxx2:
You rebased Your GDP over 7 times and more . You were struggling behind Ghana in 2013. forward to 2014 . you suddenly surpass Ghana with your agrarian economy? what you rebased till now still baffles me ... maybe tea production and safari expansion. something drastically was hide by your fake corrupted statistician.

Every indication suggest your economy is poorly managed , for thinking you can cap interest rate at all brings me to conclusion your GDP might be cook . Your nation is struggling with 40 percent total poverty....that is about 20 million of extreme poor individual....

is that the kind of economy you want to compare with Ghana? it seems your brain is paining you
We have always rebased every 10 yrs after census that we have held religiously every 10yrs and major household surveys at middle of that...you cannot just rebase based on whips or to escape IMF baiout like Ghana did.Like Nigeria you more often than not cannot afford to fund even census being broke every few years

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 3:39am On Nov 15, 2019
vaxx2:
You are an idiot ... the dam actually paid back its own debt. VRA cost alone in today value will build two SGR train you borrowed from China... The dam has lasted over 50 years and yet it is still standing...

Inkrumah is a better manager than whatever the kind of leader you have produce....

Lie to yourselves but Nkrumah took the country to the dogs and Jerry Rawlings steadied the country that was literally gone to the dogs...it couldn't even pay army salaries.Nkurumah was overthrewn without a single shot being fired .You need another honest half white man like him to straighten your country because the democracy you have now produces irresponsible leaders who sink the economy every election.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:40am On Nov 15, 2019
samorobo:

Honestly I think you are jealous that IMF has never come to your aid just as you were jealous when our debt was ignored...Nobody will ever ignore your debt or lend you a helping hands, guess why cos the whole world hate you...

Nobody loves kenya to grant you that privilege to instantly rub off your debt ..

The IMF helps only those who can't help themselves. Its quite embarassing to produce so much oil/gold and still manage to beg from the IMF. It's pathetic.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:43am On Nov 15, 2019
rvp20182:
classic Stockholm syndrome.Like Chibok girls falling in love with captors and giving birth to kids out of that flawed relationship.

Damn! IMF are the captors? Lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 3:48am On Nov 15, 2019
vaxx2:

The corrupt and ideological Kwame Nkrumah collapsed a strong economy the Brits had nurtured and was eventually kicked by armed forces leading to huge celebration from Ghanians who had suffered incredible poverty including famine.Ghana economy has yet to recover.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 3:55am On Nov 15, 2019
psychologygh:
how about your sellout Kenyeatta who inherited a tea country, betrayed all his neighbors, sold all the fertile lands to England and some for free and till date,rightful natives were driven out of their lands,betrayed Tanzania and still continued by his son Uhuru who continues to grow tea and flowers to the west,opens his country for all kinds of sex tourism,rich white game poachers,Arab dirty animals,impoverished Indians,visa free and on arrival to all western countries all in the name of "Tourism and FDIs",prepare and fairly modernize parts of Nairobi and Mombasa like a virgin black slave waiting in the chambers of her white owners to be anally raped continuously and paid with pennies whilst the whole country and population has been sidelined and wallow in extreme poverty.

Who sells tea and flowers for a living,tell me if you still don't backstab Africa and East Africa like your president's father did before.The word Kenya and everything it consists of is fake.

You can never sell the dignity of Ghana and God being so great,we doing soo fine now upon all the decades of struggle because we never bowed to the greedy capitalist West.Now we implement all forms of social interventions to the people .We even had the privilege to welcome all African Americans and Carribians back home to Ghana just as Nkrumah did.Our president is more outspoken and eloquent than any African leader can ever dream to be,and Ghana is currently among the fastest growing economy in the world. That's what you guys don't wanna hear.Please,I have nothing against Kenya so please don't push me to say stuffs.
Just because we choose to act like a modern country does not makes us pro-west and anti-africa.After independence we didn't just send whites away...we built capacity.We send 2000 Kenyans to mostly ivy league schools including Obama dad who returned with PhD in economics from Harvard.Kibaki who steered our finance and late became our 3rd president came back with master in economics from London school of economics.Nobel laurate Prof Maathai came back armed with PHd in science. They all came back prepared to lead the country.Most of Africa policy wonks hardly prepared to manage their countries sank them in few years after independence starting with Ghana who called IMF in 1960s.And nobody has declared your current president the most eloguent..and it doesn't matter how good his English is if IMF is running the country.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 4:04am On Nov 15, 2019
vaxx2:
Gaddafi was just thinking of the best option to savage this so called capitalist country out of poverty.

We never got any assistance from Gaddafi.We were not a banana republic to listen to a deranged arab who was busy spreading communism and sponsoring coups. We remained non aligned and refused to generally support anything outside the established international bodies like AU,UN and commonwealth.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 4:11am On Nov 15, 2019
vaxx2:
Yes and that is how i am lecturing the idiot road side economics called Rvp. who thinks using article , blogs, video and picture are testament of informed judgement. . Kenya debt is not transparent like a sustainable nation .

You cant be separating your Chinese debt from your public debt . this need to be factor . if the known Chinese debt is factor, your debt to GDP will be around 62 percent. but what about other state institutional debt yet unknown ?
Kenya debt register is pasted here..look for exim bank of China.Dont think every country is a banana republic like Ghana . Chinese loans are as competitive as IMF or WB or ADB...and they don't come to Kenya Ike your IMF to micromanage us.Try the Chinese once you're credit worthy.The national shame of IMF running your country for 40yrs will be wiped away..I am assuming every bail out takes 2-3yrs to exit

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:47am On Nov 15, 2019
Obiano13:

I saw how you destroy the illiterates twin grin grin

These days I am not joking with my Nigeria people I have totally buried them

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Garthgoa: 6:36am On Nov 15, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 15, 2019
Carmit:

you don't hear Upperhill, westlands, kilimani for nothing those are Nairobi CBDs then we have the main Old CBD.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 6:59am On Nov 15, 2019
Kazikazi:
Yah Ethiopian are a threat.But don't rule out air Tanzania. They have done well so far. What we should not forget is,Air Tz follows Ethiopian models.Not on everything but on most things. Less corruption, less expenses,efficient planes,and gov back up

ethiopian airline leases planes it doesnot buy planes
ethiopian airline is not in debt like air tz
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:03am On Nov 15, 2019
Kazikazi:
Kenya is a starving nation.You just got food aid from UN this recently. Ask yourself, can a hardworking person starve to death?If Tanzania's are lazy,why don't they starve?
The reason why u call others lazy is hiding ur laziness!

Air Tanzania have done so good so far.We can't ignore that

show us where UN gaves us food

only nigeria and some war tone countries are receiving UN food aid

air tz has good so far hohohoho where are the profits smiley why are you planes being auctioned

(1) (2) (3) ... (5663) (5664) (5665) (5666) (5667) (5668) (5669) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.