Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,680 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:15 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5701) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6282299 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5698) (5699) (5700) (5701) (5702) (5703) (5704) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 16, 2019
vaxx2:

You didn't post the all articule....

This is it in full.

Kenya's population census figures have been released, causing controversy among some groups who feel the results are not fair or accurate.

It found that the total population of the country is now 47.6 million, nine million more than in 2009.

But some regions have experienced a decrease in population.

These outcomes can be hugely controversial because the size of the local population has important implications for the level of government funding they receive.

Why does population size matter?

Kenya's population is made up of many different ethnic groups, closely aligned to competing political parties.

The government has yet to release all the data on the ethnic composition of the country, but the changes in population in certain regions from this latest census have already caused arguments.

The outcome of such surveys can embolden or weaken claims made by groups for political representation or resources.

In one area of the north-east territories bordering Ethiopia and Somalia, the census indicates a decrease in the population, prompting local political leaders looking to retain funding for their provinces to question the veracity of the survey.

Census is a divisive issue all over the world, i will be more surprised if people dont dispute them especially politicians.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 16, 2019
NairobiWalker:

You are planning to go digital when we already went digital?

kikiki, so there dreams is our reality.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Population reduces and increases in some regions every year. Stop being stupid.............the people refuting were simply politicians being politicians and no politician wants to hear their voter stronghold region having lower population than the others so they complain.
why is vax even arguing Vax please Nairobiwalker is a Kenyan she was counted and she has first hand information about Kenya. Why can't you just let it go angry it is now boring fighting Ghanaians ,Nigerians and Tanzanians.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 16, 2019
vaxx2:
You can drop your mail if you feel save . I lost across to this link . Are you bringing multi billions of rands to Ghana? cus you guys are known to deal with billions dollar worth of buisness. I will be glad to be part of the team? .

Kagisomatjila @ outlook.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:12pm On Nov 16, 2019
Shma:
why is vax even arguing Vax please Nairobiwalker is a Kenyan she was counted and she has first hand information about Kenya. Why can't you just let it go angry it is now boring fighting Ghanaians ,Nigerians and Tanzanians.

Hey bruh, I am he.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Hey bruh, I am he.
waa Iza bro;. But chorea hawa maghanians lets deal with Naija. But ikizidi hatuna budi. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2019
psychologygh:
you talking as if they don't omit informal settlers in these useless underfunded,under resourced,old fashioned propaganda census conducted by these useless African corrupt leaders just to please themselves.

How can you downsize a country with a general population estimate of 53 million to 48 million people people by the UN and any recognize body including your own population growth rate figures if not mischief.Cutting off 5 million people of your population is not a joke and constitute to population genocide on the low key.

I won't leave Ghana out of this cos in our 2010 national census,a whole vicinity in Accra was not counted and I was residing in that vicinity also.No wonder all our statistics are squashed by serious international bodies.What do you gain if you pretend not to count a large section of the people in the name of ,it will disgrace us,we're under resourced and under funded and you want your nation to grow.That's why Ghana is introducing a new digital census in 2020 which will capture majority of the population for development planning initiative. Your country is not serious,very corrupt and has wasted his money for a useless census.Am sure people are cursing this fake figures in your country now if you will be honest with us.Were you satisfied with such abysmal work.And forget about slums and most rural areas,those people never count them. It's a fact.

Reading this I wonder the worse sin: pretend cleverness or genuine lack of intelligence!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stormtrooper11(m): 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Hey bruh, I am he.
you think like a she

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 7:26pm On Nov 16, 2019
Shma:
waa Iza bro;. But chorea hawa maghanians lets deal with Naija. But ikizidi hatuna budi. grin
Even the combined forces of the whole of Africa cannot defeat Nigeria grin grin
Coward! U need others to deal with Nigeria? You must be extremely weak.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2019
tylann:

it is a simple question has nigeria ever conducted census
you depend on UN for your population estimates

IIRC, TayserMahri showed how Igbos were GROWING 17% ANNUALLY IN SOME ESTIMATE.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:37pm On Nov 16, 2019
Stormtrooper11:
you think like a she

You think like a chimp.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:38pm On Nov 16, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:

When you argue like an idiot, you'll always feel like a winner even when you lose. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:38pm On Nov 16, 2019
psychologygh:
explain the word "infrastructure and development ".I can see Kenya has a different definition of these two words .Do you know there are more high rise in Manilla,Phillipians,Bangkok, and in Jarkata Indonesia than in Netherlands, Norway and maybe Canada buh these latter countries are far richer in GDP ,human development and per capital than the earlier names stated.
Don't confuse stuff.European cities were built ages back,while Asian cities are newly built due to economic boom towards the end of last century.Nowadays,most European nations has fewer birth rate,the need for more offices and skyscrapers is not there.In days of European economic boom,they built many stuff which were suitable and cool in those olden days.There is no economic boom without a surge of real estate activities.

Look at the pic of London below.The pic is snapped from wharf area in London.Have u seen the type of office they have? Does it look as a poor man's workplace? Look at the ceiling,look at the neighborhood, does it look poor? That is what we mean by middle class offices and neighborhood. But yet,London don't have many skyscrapers like Asian cities,but still,London don't look poor! And yes it is not.

Back to Ghana..
You lack skyscrapers. You lack well to do neighborhood.You lack real estate growth which resembles your economic boom. Yet,you claim to have an economic boom.Why should we believe u? Why is it only u who has economic boom but no upsurge in real estate?Where is your cement consumptions going?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 16, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
am sorry Zoolian I don't hate that much. Was only telling Nairobiwalker to stop the war with Ghanaians. But for you and problem kid your case is well known, fond of throwing insults and tantrums but when it come to intellectual debates you can't even string a page but it's understandable though insults in not my thing grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 7:40pm On Nov 16, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
e pain am grin grin cheesy
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:43pm On Nov 16, 2019
NairobiWalker:

That is Shona. It is Bantu though. I guess the last part means, 'I saw you ran away'. Not sure if I'm right.
I think it is a Bantu though but definitely not Shona. It has 2 Shona the words in it. Are you sure this Tanzanian is not a South African or malawian
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 7:43pm On Nov 16, 2019
NairobiWalker:

When you argue like an idiot, you'll always feel like a winner even when you lose. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bombastic fool.....an average Nigerian will always defeat you. grin
Thought you swore never to quote me again after suffering serious humiliation today.
Efulefu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 7:47pm On Nov 16, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
grin grin kenyans are weak. They're scared of the Ghanaians so much grin looking for help to fight Nigeria. Truly we're the giant of Africa grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 7:47pm On Nov 16, 2019
Shma:
am sorry Zoolian I don't hate that much. Was only telling Nairobiwalker to stop the war with Ghanaians. But for you and problem kid your case is well known, fond of throwing insults and tantrums but when it come to intellectual debates you can't even string a page but it's understandable though insults in not my thing grin
idiotic creature! can you string a line of any intellectual debate? wink
What is intellectual about begging Ghanaians online to join you to fight Nigerians?
You are the biggest fool.....I have ever come across cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by psychologygh: 7:47pm On Nov 16, 2019
Kazikazi:
Don't confuse stuff.European cities were built ages back,while Asian cities are newly built due to economic boom towards the end of last century.Nowadays,most European nations has fewer birth rate,the need for more offices and skyscrapers is not there.In days of European economic boom,they built many stuff which were suitable and cool in those olden days.There is no economic boom without a surge of real estate activities.

Look at the pic of London below.The pic is snapped from wharf area in London.Have u seen the type of office they have? Does it look as a poor man's workplace? Look at the ceiling,look at the neighborhood, does it look poor? That is what we mean by middle class offices and neighborhood. But yet,London don't have many skyscrapers like Asian cities,but still,London don't look poor! And yes it is not.

Back to Ghana..
You lack skyscrapers. You lack well to do neighborhood.You lack real estate growth which resembles your economic boom. Yet,you claim to have an economic boom.Why should we believe u? Why is it only u who has economic boom but no upsurge in real estate?Where is your cement consumptions going?
what do you want to see?buildings like these.Some random communities in Greater Accra.Note.Not Accra buh greater parts of Accra which recently got expanded and developed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab-LMLQ2y7Q

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:48pm On Nov 16, 2019
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Kenyans I need your help to translate this because I can only understand 2 words
grin grin grin
You are funny.unonyepa.OK,taura chirungu mdala.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2019
NairobiWalker:

That is Shona. It is Bantu though. I guess the last part means, 'I saw you ran away'. Not sure if I'm right.
This Tanzanian is no Tanzanian at all
This is what it means.
Where is the Friend, where do you live? I found you lying.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2019
Problemkid1:
grin grin kenyans are weak. They're scared of the Ghanaians so much grin looking for help to fight Nigeria. Truly we're the giant of Africa grin grin grin
Quite obvious bro, Kenyans always solicit the support of others since they cannot fight us unilaterally.
Those weaklings are pathetic!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 7:52pm On Nov 16, 2019
Shma:
Sharaaaap grin grin bombastic scallywag cheesy you think we have time for you fools cheesy who give a fvck about you zoobies cheesy cheesy take your stupidity to your ZOO, we don't need it here grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Search Nigerian population Census on google and you'll see what a sham census is.

https://qz.com/africa/1221472/the-story-of-how-nigerias-census-figures-became-weaponized/

Hahaha! The biggest takeaways here:"the gov nullified the results" and the "agri min uses index mundi to prove rice production has grown."
OHHH;NAIJ!?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2019
Kazikazi:

Back to Ghana..

Please which country are you really from. I told somebody a post and you reply to what I wrote in the same native language
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Quite obvious bro, Kenyans always solicit the support of others since they cannot fight us unilaterally.
Foolish people grin grin we're ahead of them in anything cheesy they should give us some respect, we're not their mate's cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:57pm On Nov 16, 2019
kikuyu1:

Hahaha! The biggest takeaways here:"the gov nullified the results" and the "agri min uses index mundi to prove rice production has grown."
OHHH;NAIJ!?

Great news for Cameroon Benin Togo and Ghana. It looks like the border closure for a long time is now beginning to affect Nigeria's economy. The border closure is causing a lot of economic hardship in Nigeria.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 16, 2019
Problemkid1:
Sharaaaap grin grin bombastic scallywag cheesy you think we have time for you fools cheesy who give a fvck about you zoobies cheesy cheesy take your stupidity to your ZOO, we don't need it here grin grin grin
enjoy my pics zoolian smiley 1,2,3 is Nakuru

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by achimotan(m): 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
Oh dear how is Gh now fighting Kenya and Tanzania
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2019
Kazikazi:
grin grin grin
You are funny.unonyepa.OK,taura chirungu mdala.

manheru akanaka, urikuita sei nhasi ndinoshuvira iwe uchinakidzwa iwe pachezasi muSouth Africa. saka ndeipi chikamu chekumaodzanyemba kweAfrica urimo. iwe unofanirwa kunzwisisa 1 chinhu pamusoro pangu ini ndagara ndiri muNigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:

You are one of the most stupidest people I have seen in my life you are on the South African trade where you run away with your tail between your legs now you have come back here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5698) (5699) (5700) (5701) (5702) (5703) (5704) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.