Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,793 members, 7,848,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 04:46 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5738) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6263507 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5735) (5736) (5737) (5738) (5739) (5740) (5741) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 9:46am On Nov 18, 2019
rvp2018:
Which article is this that is making you lose your mind smiley I believe in empirical as opposed to anecdotal evidence? I can quote myself but that won't be helpful.
Emperical evidence are rested on stastical and literature evidence. not through blogging...that is why it is reasonable you quote trusted body which evidence have been used both international agency and our local goverment...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 9:51am On Nov 18, 2019
The insult per word ratio is coming down - keep it up. Your NHIS covers only 2% of the poor and 36% of current health expenditure is out of pocket.

As you can see you have a long way to go - because our NHIF which allows you to be treated in decent private & mission hospitals - already covers roughly 30M Kenyans.

Now, the 17M mostly poor kenyans have to pay out of pocket - and we are fixing that with Universal Health Care - meaning if you're so poor to go to public hospitals.

Now I got an article for you - dated 2019.

https://www.sightsavers.org/blogs/2019/08/universal-health-coverage-ghana-how-can-we-really-make-progress/
The NHIS was introduced to curb high user fees and their effect on the poorest people in rural and working environments. After more than a decade of implementation, it is estimated that less than two per cent of the poor are covered, and people with disabilities – many of whom are among the poorest of the poor – do not have any special provisions under the scheme. It is not surprising that about 36 per cent of current health expenditure is out-of-pocket payment.

vaxx2:
You talk way of point , we have over the full capacity coverage ( that is about 30 million people) our health care system cover as much as brain surgery. we aren't joking boy,we even made it easy , registration can easily be done thru your smart phone.... we have digitized our mobile sector. largest blood drone delivery service in the world.... this is in the rural areas...

our 2018 financial budgetary estimates shows that the health budget is 6.57% of GDP, and therefore less than the 15% anticipated by the ""Abuja Declaration"" our health sector, together with education, continue to be the two largest sectors of our public expenditure. we can only march north Africa in this regard....

With over GHS 19 billion which is roughly 5 billion dollar was spent last year on human assets just in the health sector. we don't joke here boy ...

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 9:52am On Nov 18, 2019
rvp2018:
I know Ghana electricity access according to your Yemi kale (Ghana Stats Office ) is 85%. That is basis of that number that everyone quote - HOUSEHOLD SURVEYS BY YOUR NATIONAL STATS. But I am telling you for free - you cannot have only 3.7M household connected to electricity according to your power utlity companies and claim you've reach 85%. So there is a problem - with Ghana Statistics - because the data doesn't CROSS-reference with metered customers of your electricity utility company. Unless you mean about 3M Ghanians are illegally connected to the grid or are on off grid (solar systems).

A number of customers has to match the number of households - you have 6.5M households in Ghana with 3.7M connected to the main grid. Your real electricity access to the main grid therefore is about 55%.

In Kenya, we have about 12m households with about 8M connected to the main grid. Mean we still need to cover 4M households. Our real electricity access - at least to the main grid - is 65%.

This is basically meaningless with hogwash Input which I am not not interested in engaging. simply becasuse you are arguinhg backwardly. you Quoted a 2016 report when Ghana was in energy crisis... I have provided data and graph illustration to show you the house hold unit and consumption pattern has increased from 2016 to 2019 ....

in giving fact as evidence, time and date matter most.. .. you may need to go do some more research.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 9:53am On Nov 18, 2019
The blog I use quote official data sources. Whenever there is data out there that you're aware - kindly share. I have shared a few from Ghana official sources.
vaxx2:
Emperical evidence are rested on stastical and literature evidence. not through blogging...that is why it is reasonable you quote trusted body which evidence have been used both international agency and our local goverment...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 9:54am On Nov 18, 2019
This is based on 2019 - from Ghana's official Energy Commission. Next excuse, please. And congratulations - the insult per word ratio count is now zero. You're just about the enter the realm of civilization from the Zooland where humans engage in respectful civil debate.
vaxx2:
This is basically meaningless with hogwash Input which I am not not interested in engaging. simply becasuse you arw arguinh backwardly. you uoted a 2016 report when Ghana was in energy crisis... I have provided data and graph illustration to show you the house hold unit and consumption pattern has increased from 2016 to 2019 ....

in giving fact as evidence, time and date matter most.. .. you may need to go do some more research.....

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 9:54am On Nov 18, 2019
rvp2018:
This is based on 2019 - from Ghana's official Energy Commission. Next excuse please. Congratulations - the insult per word ratio count is now zero.
i check the data , it is 2016 evidence....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 9:55am On Nov 18, 2019
Really - go here http://www.energycom.gov.gh/planning/energy-statistics and open the 2019 link. Explain to me why the data from your electricity distros - and from your stats office do not cross-reference? Compare it with South Africa - and stop lying to yourselves as Ghanian that your electricity acess is 85% - it's about 50-55%.
vaxx2:
i check the data , it is 2016 evidence....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:55am On Nov 18, 2019
samorobo:

Why did you intially echo what I said

I can't echo you only post nonsense

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:56am On Nov 18, 2019
theenchanter:
that'd d bone of contention here..... in ur vague mind, u think u're debunking whatever u concieve its debunkable with ur own version of stats.

Just goan answer call of the void jare.

I swear you just took the sentence out of my mind.....The idiot should look in the mirrors
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 9:56am On Nov 18, 2019
rvp2018:
The blog I use quote official data sources. Whenever there is data out there that you're aware - kindly share. I have shared a few from Ghana official sources.
I do share when neccasry not on childish input when you yourself can achieved...

Quote trusted reference not blog page . he sell you out as an idiot ......
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:56am On Nov 18, 2019
tylann:

I can't echo you only post nonsense

Fool you echoed what I said in your own rephrased version..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:58am On Nov 18, 2019
samorobo:

Lies you borrow to pay old debt whilst the interest and debt accumulate taking your step further to being to lanka ...rvp knows this already

Yes we borrow to retire old debt
We have never defaulted
Bailouts also don't happen in Kenya

I have no problem with that

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 9:59am On Nov 18, 2019
rvp2018:
Really - got here http://www.energycom.gov.gh/planning/energy-statistics and open the 2019 link.
Anybody who understand basic table illustration we called you an idiot.....

This is the table to all readers...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:00am On Nov 18, 2019
tylann:

Those who live in kibra are the poorest
Ordinary Kenyans shop in malls
Ordinary Ghanaians shop in roadside shacks

ordinary Ghanaians shop in structured shopping centres
No Ghanaian will want to drive 15KM just to get confectionaries
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:00am On Nov 18, 2019
samorobo:

Lies you borrow to pay old debt whilst the interest and debt accumulate taking your step further to being to lanka ...rvp knows this already

We have never defaulted

I have no problem with that .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:00am On Nov 18, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Kenya roads are better than American roads grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:01am On Nov 18, 2019
tylann:

We have never defaulted

I have no problem with that

That simply means you will never get out of debt trap but keep going in further until your economy is reduced to shambles...e.g Venezuela, Greece,sri lanka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 10:01am On Nov 18, 2019
samorobo:

I swear you just took the sentence out of my mind.....The idiot should look in the mirrors
when u're having issue with more than two things on the same matter, then u're d issue urself.

Rvp's case is completely out of d blue... i already see him questioning Ghana's stats, very confused soul.

He should just heed to ur advice.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 10:02am On Nov 18, 2019
rvp2018:
Really - go here http://www.energycom.gov.gh/planning/energy-statistics and open the 2019 link. Explain to me why the data from your electricity distros - and from your stats office do not cross-reference? Compare it with South Africa - and stop lying to yourselves as Ghanian that your electricity acess is 85% - it's about 50-55%.
I have given all readers work to do. the table have been submitted . and anybody who has is head up there know fully well, you are speaking right behind your ass.. ..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:02am On Nov 18, 2019
tylann:

Yet our roads is much better than Ghana and Nigeria
grin grin grin grin

your roads can never be better than Nigeria and Ghana roads

when you have less than 20% good roads in your country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:05am On Nov 18, 2019
Just30:

ordinary Ghanaians shop in structured shopping centres
No Ghanaian will want to drive 15KM just to get confectionaries

You don't get it
In Kenya supermarkets are everywhere that is where people shop daily for foodstuffs and confectioneries

People go to shopping malls to buy expensive stuff and have a good time

You say your are rich but rich guys don't shop in shacks and open air markets

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:05am On Nov 18, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin

As if you've travelled the whole of Kenya to confirm that.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:05am On Nov 18, 2019
tylann:

Where did you get your figures

Go and use contraceptives and stop overpopulating Ghana
grin grin grin

Ghana is not overpopulated

Just 30 million people and counting.

your country is big but youve crowded so many poor people in nairobi and it surrounding slums

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:06am On Nov 18, 2019
tylann:

They are your masters

You are the one who was quoting their data
Despite us giving you knbs data
another kenyan blog?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:08am On Nov 18, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin

And yet all rankings put Kenyan roads ahead of all west African countries

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:08am On Nov 18, 2019
tylann:

Then why are you obsessed with Kenya's population

No one cares about the image of Africa
yes i care about the image of Africa because i travel out a lot grin grin

I dont want to be disrespected because you Kenyans went to shit out there

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:09am On Nov 18, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Finishing grin grin
Kenyans is it true that you have 47m unproductive population?
the real question should be
what do they produce

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:09am On Nov 18, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin

Ghana is not overpopulated

Just 30 million people and counting.

your country is big but youve crowded so many poor people in nairobi and it surrounding slums

You are overpopulated 30 million for a country half size of Kenya

Most Kenyans live in rural areas
Nairobi has only 4.4 million people
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:11am On Nov 18, 2019
Just30:
another kenyan blog?

Which Kenyan blog

You are the one who was quoting Un figures here
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:11am On Nov 18, 2019
NairobiWalker:

In that case 90% of buildings in Ghana cities are kiosks. cheesy cheesy
hehehehe

our mansions are still better than the ordinary kenyan in sharks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:12am On Nov 18, 2019
Just30:
another kenyan blog?

Which Kenyan blog

You are the one who was quoting Un figures here .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:12am On Nov 18, 2019
tylann:

And yet all rankings put Kenyan roads ahead of all west African countries
That ranking is useless. Don't you get it grin grin Kenya can't have better roads than Nigeria and Ghana grin grin this two countries are far better than your zoo country. You don't have toads at all. You think posting 5% of your useless roads makes you think you have better roads than Nigeria and Ghana. You must be dreaming. Even Abidjan has better roads more than your potholes you called roads grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5735) (5736) (5737) (5738) (5739) (5740) (5741) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.