Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,120 members, 7,860,044 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:51 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5787) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6280971 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5784) (5785) (5786) (5787) (5788) (5789) (5790) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 21, 2019
vaxx1:
The hobbits are closer to Asia sub continent, they are the ones kenya ancestors crossbreed with and becomes elves . You can see the mountain in your region are more which is an evidence you guys are preternatural beings living in the midst of homo sapiens because of globalism..

All human and human-like ancestors were on the eastern board of africa and asia. The hobbits, however, moved to Ghana

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:13am On Nov 21, 2019
TayserMahri:

Proof!

Accra is like a surburb of Nairobi.
I just mentioned google map

and you are asking for what ? grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 21, 2019
Just30:
I just mentioned google map

and you are asking for what ? grin grin grin grin

Google map says nairobi is 696 Km2 and Accra is 225 Km2 grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 12:19am On Nov 21, 2019
TayserMahri:

All human and human-like ancestors were on the eastern board of africa and asia. The hobbits, however, moved to Ghana
They actually went into extinction before getting down here . drought of water and food that is still a current trend in your forsaken kingdom did the damage, just like how it is doing now . but before then they have already crossbreed with the Neanderthal they meet down kenya and you lots are the testament they still lives thru your DNA. the elves are your ancestors likewise the hobbits... grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 21, 2019
vaxx1:
They actually went into extinction before getting down here . drought of water and food that is still a current trend in your forsaken kingdom did the damage, just like how it is doing now . but before then they have already crossbreed with the Neanderthal they meet down kenya and you lots are the testament they still lives thru your DNA. the elves are your ancestors like wise the hobbits... grin

We are very proud to be the cradle of mankind grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 12:27am On Nov 21, 2019
TayserMahri:

We are very proud to be the cradle of mankind grin
Good , be proud as a preternatural beings whose chances of survival have to be dependable on homo sapiens... grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 21, 2019
Where is the Austine SA dude to hear from smart people angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNjxdxPcSTg

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 21, 2019
vaxx1:
Good , be proud as a preternatural beings whose chances of survival have to be dependable on homo sapiens... grin

Only weak African hobbits can have presidents with all foreign names like John Atta Mills and Jerry Rawlings grin

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:36am On Nov 21, 2019

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 21, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:00am On Nov 21, 2019
TayserMahri:

Bhuahaha dude. One purpose of going to school is to learn to package your inexhaustible thoughts in a small sensible passage. Not ranting like a schoolmaster, you almost filled this whole page alone!!

DAMMIT!!

There is no stopping this full speed freight train now. Ghana has been and will continue to be exposed as a fake backward country. The good name you have been getting is only because of playing the tune of Bretton Wood institutions. I wonder whether the Black Americans who are coming to Ghana are among those escaping via Libya after realizing Ghana is hell on earth. Doomsday country! Ghana continues to be under the cursed spell of Kwame Nkruma after you hobbits betrayed and overthrew him to install literally a foreigner, someone with no indigenous name aka Jerry Rawlings to lick the butts of USA and the Bretton wood institutions. Your expired claim as the African black star has been officially withdrawn from now and that seat declared vacant. You are now in the league of failed states whose citizens continue to run away from home and burden other nations with refugees!

Ghana is a miniature Nigeria. A great example of not what to aspire to being. Am also pissed at the African Union, they should have expelled them both in the 60s notwithstanding.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:12am On Nov 21, 2019
samorobo:

75% of Infastructures I Kenya are technically owned by foreigners which are mostly China..Name it road, rail ,port..

Can you believe that China seized mombassa port and
when thee news hit their media and became a national turmoil only for their govt to bribe their media and worked with some Chinese official to announce that those were rumours, and the gullible idiots believed.....

If they don't know their NEOCOLONIALISM has started gradually...,mombassa port is a testament...it is owned by Beijing grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:15am On Nov 21, 2019
The Capital

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:25am On Nov 21, 2019
ArtCaffe, Kenya's second largest coffeehouse chain

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:35am On Nov 21, 2019
ArtCaffe Kenyatta Avenue

ArtCaffe Kitengela

ArtCaffe Capital Center

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mkenya2019: 3:02am On Nov 21, 2019
Just30, Where is a link or some evidence that ECG is valued at 3b dollars by KPMG and 10B for VRA.As for SGR I can help you understand it more.Freight operations began in 2018 with a single train and by dec we had reached 14 trains daily...adding a train a month.Cargo tarriff was at huge 50% discount.This year..we are in Nov..we have doubled the cargo and the tariffs...so do the maths.. revenue will probably hit 200m usd in second year and third year is when we start Mombasa Naivasha.We already hit the breaking point in just 2yrs when projection was to get there in 5yrs.Ethiopia are still on 2 trains that occasional stall Midway.Kenya will never be compared to your IMF colony that moves from one bad decision to the next.
Just30:
Kenyatta is busy selling anything valuable in Kenya

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 5:28am On Nov 21, 2019
TayserMahri:
Where is the Austine SA dude to hear from smart people angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNjxdxPcSTg

Nice try fruad that is an outdated video from 2016 when that guy was uneducated. He has already redacted his statement now labeling Kenya as a hopeless colony. It is 2019 and he now reps Nigeria and sees it as the future of not only Africa but the entire "Black Race" He even said Ghana is more important than the Kenya he has all but given up on . What did I tell you about trying to lie to us. grin

"Nigeria is the only place a black man can feel at home".- Dynast(The guy in the video)

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuDx4YHJbiU [/url]

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq5a7_woTwM [/url]

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itUtmRRsY5c [/url]

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAVOwgZzRdY [/url]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 6:19am On Nov 21, 2019
TayserMahri:

Google map says nairobi is 696 Km2 and Accra is 225 Km2 grin grin
The same Google Map says , the smallest state in Nigeria is 1,171 km² and far more developed than the whole of Kenya's cities combined.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:23am On Nov 21, 2019
Nope!

You always get it wrong.You must be living such a sad life!
Just30:
owned by Qatar

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:29am On Nov 21, 2019
Because we're only 47 million people duh!
68816419:

The same Google Map says , the smallest state in Nigeria is 1,171 km² and far more developed than the whole of Kenya's cities combined.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 6:39am On Nov 21, 2019
Poor country ...the Truth unfolding.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:48am On Nov 21, 2019
It looks like Artcaffe are now taking the competition to Java-the number one coffee shop in Kenya!
gallivant:
ArtCaffe Kenyatta Avenue

ArtCaffe Kitengela

ArtCaffe Capital Center

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 21, 2019
68816419:
Poor country ...the Truth unfolding.
Nigeria is richer than Kenya but Ghana!? oooh no.. grin. Just did my research on Google and I can bet Ghana is poor and undeveloped as I expected, I can even testify that Dar salaam is much more developed than Accra. Let's just be real and put tantrums aside., Ghana is nothing to Kenya. I can see how they are hyping the Nigerians just for a back up since they failed a long time. In this forum S.a is somehow overrated, we can only do comparison with the likes of Lagos Naija, an d some few S.a cities not Accra. Am just speaking my mind no hating.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mkenya2019: 7:26am On Nov 21, 2019
The INSOLVENT Electricity Company of Kenya worth 3B Z dollars (Zimbabwean).

I actually found their audited financial statement for 2014 - it appears it should be sold for exactly 1 dollar USD.

ECG audited financial statement - kept by their financier WB
2013 - Loss
2014 - Loss
2015 - Loss
2016 - Profit
2017 - Huge loss ((497,423,000Cedis)
2018 - pages removeds - just huge loan liabilities

http://documents.worldbank.org/curated/en/301861481193165675/pdf/2014-ECG-Audited-Financial-Statement.pdf
http://documents.worldbank.org/curated/en/827831513771499279/pdf/ECG-Financial-Statements-Dec-2015.pdf
http://pubdocs.worldbank.org/en/330631533725775342/ECG-Entity-Audit-31-Dec-2016.pdf
http://documents.worldbank.org/curated/en/316391568303711011/pdf/GEDAG-ECG-Entity-Financial-Statements-Dec-2017.pdf
http://documents.worldbank.org/curated/en/356381567000965889/pdf/GEDAP-ECG-Financial-Statements-Dec-2018.pdf

Curiously the 3B dollars hahaha ECG has such a huge legal liability hanging on it's head

On the 5th of August 2014, Ghana Government signed Compact II with the US Government for a
grant of USD 498.2 million. Power Distribution Services, Gh Ltd a special purpose vehicle company,
made up of 51% Ghanaian ownership consortium and 49% Meralco was formed to take over the
operations and management of ECG from 1st February 2019 for a period of twenty years. The
agreements were signed on 3rd July, 2018 at the Jubilee House.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 21, 2019
samorobo:

Lol mother nature scam them big time...the little pint of oil left in turkana was the one she forgot while she was in a hurry to escape the zoo....I tell you they must have pissed mother nature......

If you can't see I do...rvp hates resources rich countries with passion (he feels it is a cheat)and that is why I never stop reminding how resourcesless Kenya is so he can hit his head on the wall......Mark today on the wall he will spearhead SOUTH AFRICA VS KENYA

There won't

Theres no competition there
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:34am On Nov 21, 2019
TayserMahri:

ghana's president looks like an amphibian a toad in particular
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mkenya2019: 7:42am On Nov 21, 2019
I think we will have South Africa v Kenya in about 10-15yrs now - ceteris paribus. The status quo is obvious...South Africa is a middle class industrialized country that is really way ahead of any country in Sub Saharan Africa.

Kenya is definitely one of the most progressive and fast developing country NORTH OF Limpopo river and South of Sahara desert.

Austine1212:

There won't

Theres no competition there
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by psychologygh: 7:50am On Nov 21, 2019
TayserMahri:

Bhuahaha dude. One purpose of going to school is to learn to package your inexhaustible thoughts in a small sensible passage. Not ranting like a schoolmaster, you almost filled the whole page alone!!

DAMMIT!!

There is no stopping this full speed freight train now. Ghana has been and will continue to be exposed as a fake backward country. The good name you have been getting is only because of playing to the tune of Bretton Wood institutions. I wonder whether the Black Americans who are coming to Ghana are among those escaping via Libya after realizing Ghana is hell on earth. Doomsday country! Ghana continues to be under the cursed spell of Kwame Nkruma after you hobbits betrayed and overthrew him to install literally a foreigner, someone with no indigenous name aka Jerry Rawlings to lick the butts of USA and the Bretton wood institutions. Your expired claim as the African black star has been officially withdrawn from now and that seat declared vacant. You are now in the league of failed states whose citizens continue to run away from home and burden other nations with refugees!
very funny with how a drought infested famine cursed Turkana,Alshabab terrorist prone country , mountain climber,slum infested country is talking about refugees with the most peaceful and most stable nation in Africa. Your sex slaves are being sold online to Kuwait, Oman,Lebanon etc and your men as hungry as stick to the extent that they commit suicide more than any people in the continent. What's your suicide rate.Hungry idiots Turkana ghosts like you.

The Ghanaians outside the country are majority professionals,students,workers who are exposed and contribute billions of dollars of remittance into the country which is third largest in the continent after Nigeria and Egypt. Do you know the number of diaspora US of all nations have.At least their nation is the greatest nation buh they still find opportunities out there in other nations.

Stop disgracing yourself by telling us our history cos you look very dumb.Nkrumah overthrown in 1966 and JJ being president in 1981.

Tell me how these two stories correlate. Are a you that dumb not to realise that they are two different eras and one never knew or met the other.Nkrumah died in the 70s and JJ was just a junior soldier by then.JJ had a Ghanaian mother,born,raised and stayed in Ghana all his life,speaks three different Ghanaian languages, all his life saw himself as a Ghanaian, never met his dad,got into the air force, won the best pilot,planned a coup,was arrested,Ghanaians started a revolution and broke him out of prison,toppled a military government, instituted democracy and handed over power,till then Ghana never looked back.

That's how you guys learn about us in your schools buh we don't even know if Kenya exist.Ghana now is rated among the most progressive and most developed nations in Africa.Hunger does not kill our people.Our free and effective policies makes our human development index always ahead of your Drought infested country and will beat you in all economic indices.

Our 17 billion dollars exports dwarfs your 5 billion export country with foreigners owning all your tea industry and lands. Terrorists will continue to torment your hungry souls.Stupid Kiberian slum monkey like you rats.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:54am On Nov 21, 2019
And may you never know if we exist ! You are a developing nation,not developed!
psychologygh:
very funny with how a drought infested famine cursed Turkana,Alshabab terrorist prone country , mountain climber,slum infested country is talking about refugees with the most peaceful and most stable nation in Africa. Your sex slaves are being sold online to Kuwait, Oman,Lebanon etc and your men as hungry as stick to the extent that they commit suicide more than any people in the continent. What's your suicide rate.Hungry idiots Turkana ghosts like you.

The Ghanaians outside the country are majority professionals,students,workers who are exposed and contribute billions of dollars of remittance into the country which is third largest in the continent after Nigeria and Egypt. Do you know the number of diaspora US of all nations have.At least their nation is the greatest nation buh they still find opportunities out there in other nations.

Stop disgracing yourself by telling us our history cos you look very dumb.Nkrumah overthrown in 1966 and JJ being president in 1981.

Tell me how these two stories correlate. Are a you that dumb not to realise that they are two different eras and one never knew or met the other.Nkrumah died in the 70s and JJ was just a junior soldier by then.JJ had a Ghanaian mother,born,raised and stayed in Ghana all his life,speaks three different Ghanaian languages, all his life saw himself as a Ghanaian, never met his dad,got into the air force, won the best pilot,planned a coup,was arrested,Ghanaians started a revolution and broke him out of prison,toppled a military government, instituted democracy and handed over power,till then Ghana never looked back.

That's how you guys learn about us in your schools[b] buh we don't even know if Kenya exist.Ghana [/b] now is rated among the most progressive and most developed nations in Africa.Hunger does not kill our people.Our free and effective policies makes our human development index always ahead of your Drought infested country and will beat you in all economic indices.

Our 17 billion dollars exports dwarfs your 5 billion export country with foreigners owning all your tea industry and lands. Terrorists will continue to torment your hungry souls.Stupid Kiberian slum monkey like you rats.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 7:56am On Nov 21, 2019
Shma:
Nigeria is richer than Kenya but Ghana!? oooh no.. grin. Just did my research on Google and I can bet Ghana is poor and undeveloped as I expected, I can even testify that Dar salaam is much more developed than Accra. Let's just be real and put tantrums aside., Ghana is nothing to Kenya. I can see how they are hyping the Nigerians just for a back up since they failed a long time. In this forum S.a is somehow overrated, we can only do comparison with the likes of Lagos Naija, an d some few S.a cities not Accra. Am just speaking my mind no hating.
I don't know your level of education but I found it wanting just like the idiot RVP whose level of literacy is based on crushed numbers . every bingo can do that...

GDP per capita is the standard metric for measuring how poor or wealthy a given nation is compared to another. so To compensate for differences in living costs and rates of inflation, purchasing power parity (PPP) assess an individual’s buying power in a particular country.

There is no way any east Africa can have it better than Ghana or Nigeria. it is impossible. the gap diffrence is just dammed big.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mkenya2019: 8:03am On Nov 21, 2019
Not when GDP is over-cooked. Development is not something that you hide in books or numbers. If you go to a developed country, you can immediately tell it's developed. If you go to South Africa - you know in few minutes it's doing well. Same with Botswana or Namibia. And I dare say based on the pictures and videos we have seen...Kenya is definitely far ahead of both Ghana and Nigeria.

Pictures don't lie.

vaxx1:
I don't know your level of education but I found it wanting just like the idiot RVP whose level of literacy is based on crushed numbers . every bingo can do that...

GDP per capita is the standard metric for measuring how poor or wealthy a given nation is compared to another. so To compensate for differences in living costs and rates of inflation, purchasing power parity (PPP) assess an individual’s buying power in a particular country.

There is no way any east Africa can have it better than Ghana or Nigeria. it is not impossible. the gap diffrence is just dammed big.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mkenya2019: 8:10am On Nov 21, 2019
Moi's private Kabarak University Refferal Hospital - 450M dollars - under construction - Nakuru

(1) (2) (3) ... (5784) (5785) (5786) (5787) (5788) (5789) (5790) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.