Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,103 members, 7,860,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:29 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5812) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6280795 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5809) (5810) (5811) (5812) (5813) (5814) (5815) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:09am On Nov 22, 2019
vaxx1:
what don't you understand pls? can I know. Nigeria has GDP worth of 440 billion dollar in 2019, morroco has 390 billion in 2019. the former is growing between 2.0 to 1.5. the later is growing between 2.9 to 3.0. now finish the calculation if the trend continue for five years that way.

you are sick

i will never take you seriously again

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mkenya2019: 9:11am On Nov 22, 2019
The laggards - who died. Maybe Ethiopia if they can handle their tribal conflicts - and we screw up.
tylann:

i thought tanzania was going to overtake us grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:12am On Nov 22, 2019
samorobo:

So Morrocco has finally overtaken SA... I thought kenyans said they will be overtaking Morrocco this year's..

Na wa ooo that means morroco is really a force to reckon with...

mental re.tardation is real in west africa

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 9:14am On Nov 22, 2019
Should we fully focus on being a service economy?

My mate on twitter thinks so.The Chinese model might work in Ethiopia but not here in Kenya. The second chart shows something about the Swiss economy.

Mkenya2019:
Kenya will remain regional powerhouse - but Rwanda is doing well - and could be Africa's Singpore or Hongkong in 20-30yrs if they keep Kagame for another 20-30 yrs decade.

I have visited Rwanda like every sort of 5yrs interval - and the changes at least in Kigali are noticeable.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:18am On Nov 22, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 9:41am On Nov 22, 2019
Mkenya2019:
Vax, My friend you don't have to be combative when we are debating issues. Anyway [b]Minerals & OIL PRODUCTIONS -GDP even if you had ZERO corruption leaves very little footprint on the economic development of the country.[/b]
This actually not sound again , the revenue from the oil is what Ghana spends on Physical Infrastructure and Service Delivery in Education and Service Delivery in Health; andRoad, Rail and Other Critical Infrastructure Development without borrowing. saying Ghana has not benefited is absolutely nonsense and gibbering. you may need tonight me what tea export has benefit kenya ?

Let me give one good example. GHANA & Oil. Let us leave GOLD because obviously it has DONE NEARLY ZERO SINCE GOLD COAST WAS DISCOVERED IN ASHANTILAND about 150yrs ago (1860).
Another critical nonsense. pls enough of this, Gold build Ghana not oil or early production of cocoa , Gold build the unis , Gold build the largest man made in the world, Gold build the oil refinery even when Ghana has got no oil. Ghana gold wealth was used for outsider too. it was part of the cash in sponsoring the oau movement, donor to Gambia and Sierra Leone. Ghana cocoa profit comes later...

Let talk about OIL in GHANA and assume there is ZERO corruption in Ghana unlike NIGERIA.

Tullow Oil Ghana discovered Oil around in 2006 and as of today Ghana has climbed to be Africa No 4 Oil exporter as of 2019. It's exporting nearly 200K barrels of oil daily. About 10% of what Nigeria & Algeria does.
Tullow didn't discover oil in Ghana, Kosmos energy did. you don't know then remain silent on the information You don't have , Ghana is not exporting the forth largest oil in Africa, Algeria , Angola, Nigeria, Libya still do far bigger than Ghana. it seems you don't know whatbyou are saying. 200,000 barrels of oil is just a miniature of Nigeria, Angola, Libya and Algeria total export.

b]What is OIL GDP contribution to Ghana - roughly 200K barrels * oil prices (average this year is around 69 dollars a barrel - using Ghana projected values) * 365 days.

Total comes to about 5,037,000,000 - roughly 5B dollars.
[/b]
That will be based on total export, at is currently stands , the service industry regardless of the sector still remain the largest contributor of Ghana export.
Ghana’s recent growth has not been primarily driven by oil; Ghana economy growth has been more broad-based in fact, we see the non-oil GDP increasing from 4.6% in 2016 to 6.5% in 2018 and is projected to reach 6.0% in 2019 and 6.7% in 2020, respectively.

The main oil field - Jubilee oil field - is offshore - located some 60KMs from the nearest Ghana shore

what is the meaning of this?

[
font=Lucida Sans Unicode]This the only FOOTPRINT Ghana Oil leaves in Ghana. 60 kms deep in Atlantic ocean - Ships dock on that ramp - fill up and head back to South Korea or India or wherever the refineries are.. [/font]
How do I even begin to explain what is not true

Now out that 5B dollars - most of the money will go to Oil majors & international shipping company-

And

What will Ghana get - they are projecting about 1B dollars - from royalties, corporate taxes and capital tax.
You forget the income tax collected on international company workers , you forget the royalty pay in exploting Ghana water , you forget the insurance fee pay on each workers ( This are just some of the few unaccounted fees going to the public pulse)...this is still diffrent from the government daily revenue is which is expecting to reach 11.6 million dollars by the last quater of this year. which wwill mean , it will translate into yearly revenue of 4.23 billion dollars. on the The projected price for a barrel of crude by the government is 66.76 dollars.

Bottomline: OIL GDP has inflated Ghana economy by huge factor - for Oil alone - out of 5B - only 1B really end up in Ghana - plus say few staff & office expense the oil majors will incur in Ghana.

Bottom line , Ghana source of income or GDP are largely broad based not on single sector.... You don't cooked figure out of your head .....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 9:46am On Nov 22, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 9:49am On Nov 22, 2019
vaxx1:
what don't you understand pls? can I know. Nigeria has GDP worth of 440 billion dollar in 2019, morroco has 390 billion in 2019. the former is growing between 2.0 to 1.5. the later is growing between 2.9 to 3.0. now finish the calculation if the trend continue for five years that way.
I don't like calling people stupid and I won't this time.

Arguing with you is more like arguing with a toddler.

Because Ghana economy grows at 6% and Nigerias economy 1% in 10 years time Ghana economy will be twice Nigeria's. Excluding other factors.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 9:52am On Nov 22, 2019
Yobeezy:

Stop lying to people here stupid bastard.
Morocco's nominal GDP is less than $120 billion as at 2019.

I told you your ignorance ought to be deeply reinstated.
C'on let's play this game. Let's see how emotionally fortified you are when I release my missiles.

You mother is the real bastard here . she Bleep every idiot uncontrollably
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 9:53am On Nov 22, 2019
tylann:

you are sick

i will never take you seriously again
He thinks economy is like sewing kente dresses.

Vaxx it's deeper than that.
If you had picked any other country I still won t support You, Cos you lack common sense.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:54am On Nov 22, 2019
Mkenya2019:
You could be wealthy natural resources wise - like Gabon/Equitorial Guinea - but human development including basic infrastructure tells another story.

The richest Africa countries per capita (ppp) - the odds out are Equatorial Guinea and Gabon - if you subject it to KaziKazi GHANA PICTURE TEST - Eq Guinea having 35K usd per capita like developed world - will be EPIC FAILURE.

1 37 34,865 Equatorial Guinea 2.5 56.5 45 2017 est. 30,807 Decrease 7.391
2 47 28,712 Seychelles 2.5 13.8 83.7 2017 est. 2,761 Increase 4.062
3 61 21,628 Mauritius 4 21.8 74.2 2017 est. 27,507 Increase 3.9
4 67 19,266 Gabon 4.5 44 51.5 2017 est. 36,999 Increase 0.964
5 71 18,146 Botswana 1.7 29.2 69.1 2017 est. 39,054 Increase 4.477
6 84 15,150 Algeria 13.2 36.1 50.7 2017 est. 634,746 Increase 1.457
7 89 13,403 South Africa 2.8 29.7 74.2 2017 est. 761,826 Increase 0.695
8 92 12,994 Egypt 11.9 33.1 55.7 2017 est. 1,199,013 Increase 4.1
9 100 11,987 Tunisia 10 25.9 63.5 2017 est. 136,797 Increase 2.333
10 102 11,528 Namibia

Very true.
Eq guinea,or Gabon are just backward.Oil money distorts the real picture of lives of ordinary Africans.The only countries which are having a true standard of living are those which are less Dependant of natural resources like Mauritius, Seychelles etc.
Check Botswana, with higher per capita,but the Bots look poorer than SAns.Ghana,eq guinea,Gabon,they look poorer than Tanzanians. If anyone argue that,will will do a picture test

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 22, 2019
vaxx1:
C'on let's play this game. Let's see how emotionally fortified you are when I release my missiles.

You mother is the real bastard here . she Bleep every idiot uncontrollably

Which bloody missile are you talking about when you're lying in a broad daylight here?shame on you.
Didn't know Ghanaians are really this stupid, stop annoying the useless organ in your ugly skull.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 10:00am On Nov 22, 2019
pacretus:
I don't like calling people stupid and I won't this time.

Arguing with you is more like arguing with a toddler.

Because Ghana economy grows at 6% and Nigerias economy 1% in 10 years time Ghana economy will be twice Nigeria's. Excluding other factors.
You are always an idiot ....

If you are not an idiot . A stagnant economy can easily be over taken..if only the population are not productive enough to spur the growth....All things fair and square, GHANA economy at 7.6 growth with Nigeria at 1 percent growth is serious race. First Ghana will increased it GDP per capital if the population growth remain stable and that will double that of Nigeria in the next three years . Gross domestic product may talk a bit more than 15 years to meet . that is if a stagnant economy remain for Nigeria which hardly it is possible.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 10:01am On Nov 22, 2019
Yobeezy:

You're lying in a broad daylight here, shame on you.
Didn't know Ghanaians are really this stupid, stop annoying the useless organ in your ugly skull.
This isn't a good comeback. i didn't want it this way bastard . probe you're an idiot . slow-poke comparing GDP size total wealth of the nation
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 10:09am On Nov 22, 2019
vaxx1:
You are always an idiot ....

If you are not an idiot . A stagnant economy can easily be over taken..it will only the population are not productive enough to spur the growth....All things fair and square, GHANA economy at 7.6 growth with Nigeria at 1 percent growth is serious race. First Ghana will increased it GDP per capital if the population growth remain stable and that will double that of Nigeria in the next three years . Gross domestic product may talk a bit more than 15 years to meet . that is if a stagnant economy remain for Nigeria which hardly it is possible.

it's ok vaxx, I don't engage lunti cs.
We know Ghana and Morocco. If you said Egypt I'd agree. But please not morocco
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:11am On Nov 22, 2019
TayserMahri:

In Africa it applies in very few cases. Per capita in Africa is largely meaningless grin
Africa's per capita can have a real meaning if it is calculated without including monies from hydrocarbons and other natural resources which are extracted by foreign multinationals.
Agriculture, tourism,and manufacturing are a real deal.If most of monies were made from these sectors, most Africans were having a real higher standard of living
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:13am On Nov 22, 2019
vaxx1:
Youbare always sick

https://www.google.com/search?q=imf+figure+morroco+GDP&oq=imf+figure+morroco+GDP&aqs=chrome..69i57j33.12122j0j4&client=ms-android-samsung&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

look at this guy you are on insisting on the obivious

you are wrong accept and move on no one is going to beat you

morocco gdp has not clocked 150b yet you are talking 300 plus figures

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:15am On Nov 22, 2019
pacretus:
He thinks economy is like sewing kente dresses.

Vaxx it's deeper than that.
If you had picked any other country I still won t support You, Cos you lack common sense.

the sad thing he is insisting on his lies

such a low life fellow
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mkenya2019: 10:24am On Nov 22, 2019
I see you're as cantankerous as ever when the topic of Ghana is broached. Once again don't get your knickers in a twist and lets leave the nitpicking for a minute and focus on the elephant in the room.

Let me try a different approach. Oil versus Cocoa.Ghana export oil worth 5B dollars. Ghana export Cocoa worth half of that - 2.5B dollars.Ghana government get a clean 1B dollars - in royalties and taxes - and very small portion of that oil end up in real economy outside gov coffers.I am going to assume that 2.5B dollars of Cocoa - your gov get very little if any taxes. I don't think any sane gov can tax farmers.

Which industry do you think will develop Ghana more - Cocoa (at half the oil production) or Oil?

The answer is obvious COCOA - all the 2.5B dollars of cocoa money is kept locally & multiplied or circulated- while only 1B dollars of Oil really circulate to the economy.And it doesn't even circulate efficiently - it goes to gov coffers- and we know "all" govs are not efficient distributors of wealth. Pray they don't steal.

The answer is what ails NIGERIA - that has earned a trillion dollars from Oil - and has nothing to show for it - except shanty towns

vaxx1:
This actually not sound again , the revenue from the oil is what Ghana spends Physical Infrastructure and Service Delivery in Education , Physical Infrastructure and Service Delivery in Health; andRoad, Rail and Other Critical Infrastructure Development without borrowing. saying Ghana has not benefited is absolutely nonsense and gibbering. you may need tonight me what tea export has benefit kenya ?

Another critical nonsense. pls enough of this, Gold build Ghana not oil or early production of cocoa , Gold build the unis , Gold build the largest man made in the world, Gold build the oil refinery even when Ghana has nothing gotten oil. Ghana gold wealth was used for outsider too. it was part of the cash in sponsoring the oau movement, donor to Gambia and Sierra Leone. Ghana cocoa profit comes later...

Tullow didn't discover oil in Ghana, Kosmos energy did. you don't know then remain silent on the information You don't have , Ghana is not exporting the forth largest oil in Africa, Algeria , Angola, Nigeria, Libya still do far bigger than Ghana. it seems you don't know whatbyou are saying. 200,000 barrels of oil is just a miniature of Nigeria, Angola, Libya and Algeria total export.

That will be based on total export, at is currently stands , the service industry regardless of the sector still remain the largest contributor of Ghana export.
Ghana’s recent growth has not been primarily driven by oil; Ghana economy growth has been more broad-based in fact, we see the non-oil GDP increasing from 4.6% in 2016 to 6.5% in 2018 and is projected to reach 6.0% in 2019 and 6.7% in 2020, respectively.

what is the meaning of this?

[ How do I even begin to explain what is not true

You forget the income tax collected on international company workers , you forget the royalty pay in exploting Ghana water , you forget the insurance fee pay on each workers ( This are just some of the few unaccounted fees going to the public pulse)...this is still diffrent from the government daily revenue is which is expecting to reach 11.6 million dollars by the last quater of this year. which wwill mean , it will translate into yearly revenue of 4.23 billion dollars. on the The projected price for a barrel of crude by the government is 66.76 dollars.

Bottom line , Ghana source of income or GDP are largely broad based not on single sector.... You don't cooked figure out of your head .....

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mkenya2019: 10:30am On Nov 22, 2019
Precisely Mr KaziBure. There is hope for Tanzania smiley
Kazikazi:
Africa's per capita can have a real meaning if it is calculated without including monies from hydrocarbons and other natural resources which are extracted by foreign multinationals.
Agriculture, tourism,and manufacturing are a real deal.If most of monies were made from these sectors, most Africans were having a real higher standard of living
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mkenya2019: 10:32am On Nov 22, 2019
Yes growth rate and less pop growth is great but INFLATION will kill Ghana economy. Inflation adjusted growth is negative. You know about 5yrs ago in 2014 - Ghana claimed to have bigger economy than Kenya - I think around 60B - then it tanked to 49B - and now got cooked back to 70B dollars..but with deteriorating CEDIS - the story will be different again next yar.
vaxx1:
You are always an idiot ...
If you are not an idiot . A stagnant economy can easily be over taken..if only the population are not productive enough to spur the growth....All things fair and square, GHANA economy at 7.6 growth with Nigeria at 1 percent growth is serious race. First Ghana will increased it GDP per capital if the population growth remain stable and that will double that of Nigeria in the next three years . Gross domestic product may talk a bit more than 15 years to meet . that is if a stagnant economy remain for Nigeria which hardly it is possible.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mkenya2019: 10:45am On Nov 22, 2019
Jonraid:
Should we fully focus on being a service economy?

My mate on twitter thinks so.The Chinese model might work in Ethiopia but not here in Kenya. The second chart shows something about the Swiss economy.

Interesting but for our country size can we do what likes of Swiss, Mauritius, Luxembourg, Singapore,hongkong do? Maybe Rwanda can pull this but at our size we need to fire on all cylinder

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:45am On Nov 22, 2019
Mkenya2019:
Precisely Mr KaziBure. There is hope for Tanzania smiley
Yah big hope.Don't forget,Tz is ahead of u
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mkenya2019: 10:48am On Nov 22, 2019
Kazikazi:
Yah big hope.Don't forget,Tz is ahead of u
I am sure you'll have a public holiday lasting days the day you get ahead of Kenya.I don't see it happening in my lifetime.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by psychologygh: 10:53am On Nov 22, 2019
you see how stupid these Kiberian slum dwellers are.The funny thing is just 20% of its population lives in urban areas buh they have the continent's largest slums with a population of just 50 million.

They sell and rent out their wives and girls to sex tourists,they beautify a section of their slum city to allow foreigners to build hotels and restaurants to entertain their sex tourists and rich white animal poachers who come to see wild animals and to kill wild animals for fun whilst 80% of their Nairobi is filled with slums and houses 80% of the 20% urbanized Kenyan population.

They take in Chinese loans to build a useless port they can't finance and build a stupid rail line they don't really need and call it development whilst the over 20 million of the nation's population swallows in abject poverty,extreme famine and drought.They have given out all their only tea lands to the British and now survive on servicing these white and Asian gods.Terrorism is destroying their safari recognition.

Now these stupid hungry mountain climbers are selling their God Given right as citizens and passports to God knows who will even buy such a useless document to service their 50 billion dollar debts they have accrued so far and still borrows 2 billion dollars yearly to finance other loans.How stupidly low can a country be.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present this hunger strike,drought infested,terrorist infested,extreme slum dwellers,tea peasant labourers on their own lands,rural dwellers,sex slaves,mountain climbers country called kENYAAAAA!!!! How studiply low can you sink again

Now we all agree that GDP is not something that's real and can be funds that can be accessed. You go and calculate your nations worth and value and put it on board and nobody can doubt you.Buh debts are real and can be ascertained .So let's assume Kenya overstates or rebase its GDP to 80 billion dollars as against it's current debt of 50 billion dollars and will realise how useless this East African failed state is

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:54am On Nov 22, 2019
Mkenya2019:
Yes growth rate and less pop growth is great but INFLATION will kill Ghana economy. Inflation adjusted growth is negative. You know about 5yrs ago in 2014 - Ghana claimed to have bigger economy than Kenya - I think around 60B - then it tanked to 49B - and now got cooked back to 70B dollars..but with deteriorating CEDIS - the story will be different again next yar.

i couldnt believe it till i checked it out
so in 2014 ghana had a larger economy than kenya

ghana is full of voodoo economics

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu2: 11:00am On Nov 22, 2019
Jonraid:
Both are overrated! Believe me! Hundreds of Ethiopians are slaving in Industrial parks for salaries of less than 50 dollars a month[b]. Kagame is just a PR King,Rwanda is the most overrated country in this continent[/b].

Finally, someone sees what I've always said. A town of shiny buildings posing as a Central African Singapore when the tiny country is actually the most insignificant in the region but for the eagerness to act as murderous Anglo Zionist proxies.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu2: 11:04am On Nov 22, 2019
Mkenya2019:
SAA has more serious issues than KQ. At least KQ restructured most of it's debt to equity. SAA plus Eskom have serious issues and there is no political will because South Africa unions are very powerful.

Saffas must find a way to either accommodate or finish unions, MOI style! Even education is messed up by unions who DGAF but for their own interests.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu2: 11:08am On Nov 22, 2019
vaxx1:
what don't you understand pls? can I know. Nigeria has GDP worth of 44-

F.off! That's where I stopped reading. I'm actually an accommodating dude,a genuine nice guy as most will say but I DON'T TAKE KINDLY TO DIARRHOEA IN MY EARS!?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mkenya2019: 11:14am On Nov 22, 2019
kikuyu2:

Saffas must find a way to either accommodate or finish unions, MOI style! Even education is messed up by unions who DGAF but for their own interests.
Look like latin America where leftist labour unions have been allowed to be so powerful they are like the third arm of gov..South Africa from minning to name it..are hobbled by unions

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu2: 11:24am On Nov 22, 2019
Mkenya2019:
I see you're as cantankerous as ever when the topic of Ghana is broached. Once again don't get your knickers in a twist and lets leave the nitpicking for a minute and focus on the elephant in the room.

Let me try a different approach. Oil versus Cocoa.Ghana export oil worth 5B dollars. Ghana export Cocoa worth half of that - 2.5B dollars.Ghana government get a clean 1B dollars - in royalties and taxes - and very small portion of that oil end up in real economy outside gov coffers.I am going to assume that 2.5B dollars of Cocoa - your gov get very little if any taxes. I don't think any sane gov can tax farmers.

Which industry do you think will develop Ghana more - Cocoa (at half the oil production) or Oil?

The answer is obvious COCOA - all the 2.5B dollars of cocoa money is kept locally & multiplied or circulated- while only 1B dollars of Oil really circulate to the economy.And it doesn't even circulate efficiently - it goes to gov coffers- and we know "all" govs are not efficient distributors of wealth. Pray they don't steal.

The answer is what ails NIGERIA - that has earned a trillion dollars from Oil - and has nothing to show for it - except shanty towns

That's why it's impossible for them to believe the enormous effect of 1.5 bn USD annually spread directly among 350k farmers.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 11:37am On Nov 22, 2019
kikuyu2:

F.off! That's where I stopped reading. I'm actually an accommodating dude,a genuine nice guy as most will say but I DON'T TAKE KINDLY TO DIARRHOEA IN MY EARS!?
Mr nuisance....You better update yourself

(1) (2) (3) ... (5809) (5810) (5811) (5812) (5813) (5814) (5815) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.