Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,120 members, 7,860,044 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:51 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5925) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6280971 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5922) (5923) (5924) (5925) (5926) (5927) (5928) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2019
vaxx1:
He is not lying . your country, your goverment agent , your officials are scammers. They lied often. nobody to trust not even your president. They all cooked fake figures....

I am waiting for the GDP answer Vaxx. Stop wandering aimlessly in the wilderness.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2019
gallivant:

Where did you read that? Stop lying yahoo boy. Bring the facts.

are you asking me?

asking your government to spend the Chinese monies wisely on productive ventures so that they will trust your ability to pay back and not have to collateralize your ports and seat of government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Aderr: 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2019
gallivant:

shocked shocked

People don't pay taxes when engaging in trade? Don't follow Vaxx into the wilderness Sammy.
Stop disgracing yourself, boy. grin GDP doesn't come from taxes. Taxes come from GDP. Kenya and illiteracy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2019
gallivant:

I am waiting for the GDP answer Vaxx. Stop wandering aimlessly in the wilderness.
I have ask you to go back to your village teacher? i will not make you less stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2019
Just30:

are you asking me?

asking your government to spend the Chinese monies wisely on productive ventures so that they will trust your ability to pay back and not have to collateralize your ports and seat of government.

I am asking you to prove your lies. But I know you can't Yahoo boy. Still waiting for actual evidence on your claims about Mombasa port.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2019
vaxx1:
I have ask you to go back to your village teacher? i will not make you less stupid

grin grin

I know what my village teacher taught me. I want Vaxx version of where Kenya derives her GDP if not taxes. Take your time, I can be patient.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
gallivant:

grin grin

I know what my village teacher taught me. I want Vaxx version of where Kenya derives her GDP if not taxes. Take your time, I can be patient.
And I said I am not interested in making you less stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2019
gallivant:

90% retention of all gold proceeds to the private sector while the government builds malls? Are you led my monkeys? tongue
the government is only interested in taking it revenues and royalties

this is why the PPP of Ghana is larger than that of Kenya

we allow the private sector to play a larger role in our economy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
gallivant:

grin grin

NIGHA mentality. The IMF colony has not built any malls. Lying is second nature to you morons.
i will will trust the IMF
than the Chinese
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2019
Aderr:
Governments can invest in malls. You see why I called you an illiterate? grin
yes i get it..thats a west african thingy..same way i saw your Central bank try to invest in chicken project..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2019
Just30:
i will will trust the IMF
than the Chinese
Don't mind this people. everything about their country is scammed.....too much fake figure ....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
gallivant:

Where did you read that? Stop lying yahoo boy. Bring the facts.
seriously we dealing with yahoo yahoo boys..heard it started in Ghana..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
gallivant:

Whichever you can find faster. Still waiting. grin
let me help

type Chinese loans for Kenya into google

you'll find plenty

or you can search Kenya and imf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2019
Just30:
the government is only interested in taking it revenues and royalties

this is why the PPP of Ghana is larger than that of Kenya

we allow the private sector to play a larger role in our economy

But your government is building malls! Even Soviet Russia didn't build malls. Your country is run by monkeys, or people who think like monkeys which would explain the record 16 IMF bailouts.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2019
Just30:
basically Ghana does not run on minimum wage

the labour market runs on a daily wage the that is pegged at an average value of 80 Ghana cedis

do your which is 500 dollars per month

stay in your poverty. grin grin grin

anyone who has been to Ghana knows this
dude where did ou get the 80 cedis thing from..from your pants i guess

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2019
Just30:
let me help

type Chinese loans for Kenya into google

you'll find plenty

or you can search Kenya and imf

I did, couldn't find anything. Just post it for everyone to see. Don't be shy. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2019
Just30:

You are just ignorant

stay in your poverty lane

grin grin grin

poor people are usually malnourished hence an underdeveloped brain
like i said only poor souls travel libya route...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2019
gallivant:

How many malls has the Nigerian government built? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
ths yahoo boys are daft i tell you.. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2019
gallivant:

Tell that to those escaping WA through Libya. Wach some news and stop living a lie.

no one is escaping west Africa

West African are highly skilled people who will go anywhere to expand their trade influence and capture markets.

Kenyans are villagers who know nothing

apart from jumping from one tree to another and picking tea from slave farms

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

seriously we dealing with yahoo yahoo boys..heard it started in Ghana..

It did. Nigerians just took it over and made it international. wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2019
Just30:

you are free to download the Ghana living standard report
typical nigha response..no data ,no link just mumbling ..nigga stop talking stuff ya cant confirm..waste of time..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

ths yahoo boys are daft i tell you.. grin

Very daft. Very backward. Can't think. tongue

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2019
samorobo:

Your brothers are in Libya you know?
you are really a slow one... undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 01, 2019
gallivant:

grin grin

NIGHA mentality. The IMF colony has not built any malls. Lying is second nature to you morons.
ths niggs lie like i dont even know...yahoo yahoo mentality..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 01, 2019
gallivant:

Very daft. Very backward. Can't think. tongue
west africa got a karma to settle with..sold their ancestors to cotton worlds

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2019
gallivant:

It did. Nigerians just took it over and made it international. wink
grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
Just30:

one, west Africa is more developed than east Africa

West Africans are more richer than east african .

what good is it to be living in the 21st century and be starving
the huts ghana build makes you developed..please nigha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 01, 2019
gallivant:

I am shocked NIGHAS don't pay taxes when engaging in trade. I guess the paper trail would expose their Yahoo economies. grin grin
someone took naija designs an modeled a new country called ghana

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 01, 2019
gallivant:

So you agree, Kenya doesn't need IMF bailouts? grin

grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by psychologygh: 3:06pm On Dec 01, 2019
wow,vaxx and just30,I just saw this video on YouTube on the building of the largest and most luxurious hotel in Africa in Kwahu mountains,in Ghana called Rock city hotel.

The hotel comes with a total of 2,200 rooms in general which include 1,600 hotel rooms,a world class aquarium, a golf course with 18 holes,three huge swimming pools,a zoo,theme park,33 conference halls,mountain bike track,motor race mountain track,bawling alley,movie theatre,world largest underground nightclub,helipads,8 restaurants, 3 huge world class gyms,spar, a mini airport known as aerodrone that transport people and goods tthrough private jets.Its the world 50th largest and luxurious hotel.

The language used is twi buh you will get to hear the facilities being mentioned. It will be opened in November next year 2020.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKEJvEDL4SI

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:06pm On Dec 01, 2019
gallivant:

Yahoo boy still lying.
so what is kenya electricity production?

energy per capita in Kenya is 164 kwh
Ghana is 360 kwh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
gallivant:

Stop shifting goal posts. Where is the Kenyan GDP derived from? Like I told Vaxx, take as much time in wikipedia as you need. grin

we prefer you go to the class room to lern what gdp is

your parents wasted their money

(1) (2) (3) ... (5922) (5923) (5924) (5925) (5926) (5927) (5928) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.