Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5966) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6203615 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5963) (5964) (5965) (5966) (5967) (5968) (5969) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 08, 2019
obidark:

go tell them that in their face and see if they will not come after you....
our women are even more worse than the men....
I know man, I wouldn't dare grin they can't kick me like a dude grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Aderr: 1:30pm On Dec 08, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Thats the problem with you Ghanaians. .you think your country is special..it ain't an please stop posting lies here
Shamelessness and Kenyans. I think you should be ashamed of this.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 08, 2019
obidark:

left me....
kiiiiki....

you cant even imagine a black dude can dump a whitey....

nawa for you kenyans....
She left ya black ass man..just speak the truth man cheesy just like the Kenya left you
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obidark: 1:30pm On Dec 08, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

I know man, I wouldn't dare grin they can't kick me like a dude grin

you no nothing....they will slap you with a bottle....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obidark: 1:31pm On Dec 08, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

She left ya black ass man..just speak the truth man cheesy just like the Kenya left you

okay....
i dont discuss my women matters with other men anyways....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2019
obidark:

hahahaha....

you just kicked your own self in the nuts right now....

No i didnt
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2019
Aderr:
Shamelessness and Kenyans. I think you should be ashamed of this.
Look the guy keeps on saying their country is the most expensive of all as if it's an achievement..I had tone put his ass down..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Aderr: 1:33pm On Dec 08, 2019
gallivant:

You would think people smarten up over time but not this fool and askiaharem. A different moniker doesn't make you any smarter fence sitter, quite the opposite. Don't be shocked too much everybody still thinks you are a joke of a human being.
Now it is clear arguing endlessly here with Ghanaians and Nigerians have turned you mad. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 08, 2019
obidark:

okay....
i dont discuss my women matters with other men anyways....
OK man...just remember east African gals are the best grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obidark: 1:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
Austine1212:

No i didnt

oo yes you did....

kiikii....

this is what happens when you talk before you think....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obidark: 1:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

OK man...just remember east African gals are the best grin

wetin consighn me....
keep them....not interested....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Aderr: 1:35pm On Dec 08, 2019
mtisTheQubit:
Fence sitter grin
Arsewipe. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 08, 2019
obidark:

you no nothing....they will slap you with a bottle....
What kind of chic slaps you with a bottle grin for me I would like my gal give me a kiss or something else
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 08, 2019
obidark:

wetin consighn me....
keep them....not interested....
They dumped ya ass man..just relax cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 08, 2019
Just30:
i guess the world economic forum came to look at kenyan roads or the rest of Africa...

keep deceiving yourself
when according to the Kenya Highway authority, only 9000km of Kenyan roads are paved grin grin https://www.kenha.co.ke/index.php/road-network

If this is true it is bad, good thing is the 9 000km they have is of better quality i gues

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obidark: 1:37pm On Dec 08, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

What kind of chic slaps you with a bottle grin for me I would like my gal give me a kiss or something else

a pissed off nigerian chic,yes....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2019
Aderr:
Arsewipe. grin
Rodent murderer grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 08, 2019
obidark:

oo yes you did....

kiikii....

this is what happens when you talk before you think....

Im talking about kenya here not my country
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Aderr: 1:39pm On Dec 08, 2019
rvp20182:
There is a reason why your president and his office - went through the internet - and lifted Nairobi as your vision 2050.

Watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QefIybvNsU

Everyone knows Ghana is far ahead of Kenya in everything good. grin You once admitted it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 08, 2019
obidark:

a pissed off nigerian chic,yes....
Am a lover not a fighter..dude ya don't date to get mundered.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:40pm On Dec 08, 2019
hehehe

i give you data from bothe Ghana Highways Authority and Kenya Highways authority
grin grin grin grin
mtisTheQubit:

You just pull data from your pants man..give us a link..not Ghanaian link please..by the way no one thinks Ghana is special even you president grin

kenya is such a disgrace
they think everyone massage their economics figures like them grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obidark: 1:40pm On Dec 08, 2019
Austine1212:

Im talking about kenya here not my country

and what are you again....??

ghanaian....??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Aderr: 1:41pm On Dec 08, 2019
mtisTheQubit:
Rodent murderer grin
Accursed Starveling. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2019
Aderr:
Everyone knows Ghana is far ahead of Kenya in everything good. grin You once admitted it.
Wel, well well,..whu says little IMF colony is better than Kenya..why do you lie when you own president claimed nairobi is future Ghana. .year 2050 grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obidark: 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2019
Just30:
hehehe

i give you data from bothe Ghana Highways Authority and Kenya Highways authority
grin grin grin grin

internet is actualy not that bad in africa now like 8years ago....

fiber cable are been layed all over the place....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2019
obidark:

ghanaian....??

No

South african

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Aderr: 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2019
obidark:

ghanaian....??
He's Kenyan masquerading as a South African.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2019
Aderr:
Accursed Starveling. grin
Head chopper cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2019
Austine1212:

Where did you get the 9000km figure?

Yet one can have 20 000km of crappy paved roads full of potholes right?
From the highways Authority of Kenya
https://www.kenha.co.ke/index.php/road-network

grin grin grin

a pothole road is still better than an unpaved road
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 1:44pm On Dec 08, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Your women look like dudes..fact grin
from all indications, you are a midget. I agree with @aderr
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obidark: 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Am a lover not a fighter..dude ya don't date to get mundered.. grin

tahh....women of today will smoother you when you piss them off....
its not only about nigerian women....

thai women beat me up for datin both of them at once....
they gathered and went thai style on me....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2019
Just30:
hehehe

grin grin grin grin

kenya is such a disgrace
they think everyone massage their economics figures like them grin grin grin
I thougthink IMF an world bank are your trusted bodies grin so if we are to stick with African sources then can we first agree that nairobi is future Ghana please..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5963) (5964) (5965) (5966) (5967) (5968) (5969) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.