Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6222280 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6281) (6282) (6283) (6284) (6285) (6286) (6287) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:08pm On Jan 16, 2020
Just30:
YOU SO BADLY WANT ATTENTION
GO FIND YOUR MOMA

Lol

Crocodile tears.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 16, 2020
gallivant:

Lol

Crocodile tears.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:20pm On Jan 16, 2020
Austine1213:

You the high one here

Kipchoge suspended for doping can only be said by someone who's high
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2020
Danielnino00:

There are .
The afrocan was formed just last year.. mainly because of countries like Kenya who can't get a chance at the highest level..

Afro basket is the real deal.. it is where the real men play..
The idiot is a Kenyan. How can you expect him to know that AfroCan is on a lower level than AfroBasket? We are not talking long distance race here. grin
Danielnino00:

When was the last time you qualified for Afro basket ? 1993!! .

Try and qualify for the next edition and beat us then we will talk..
Lol, grin I have long since ignored him on sporting issues when it comes to popular competitive sports. He is not called gallipig for nothing. He likes to roll in the mud.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:35pm On Jan 16, 2020
Suffering and smiling Show season 3 continues Benin Republic cotonou

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:38pm On Jan 16, 2020
Look how beautiful are the buildings in cotonou only something Lagos Can Dream of

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:39pm On Jan 16, 2020
samorobo:

Can't believe you ranted this much over a mere, harmless facts.....untill you provide me proof that we count Nigerians returning back as international tourist then only will I consider your gibberish....

The rest nonsense you wrote about attraction got me yawning....you noise has made me sleepy..
That's the way little Indians are. They like to live in bubbles.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:40pm On Jan 16, 2020
Nigeria might have a higher population and a higher GDP but Benin Republic or performs it in all aspects

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:42pm On Jan 16, 2020
What of the neatest countries in West Africa

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:44pm On Jan 16, 2020
Second picture world-class pharmacy in Benin Republic. Something which is hard to find in Nigeria

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:47pm On Jan 16, 2020
THE picture Benin Republic electricity distribution company with 24 hour electricity something which is impossible in Nigeria in the next 1 million years

Whoever said my pictures are old look at the date and time on the picture my camera went to date and time automatically and set the correct date and correct time in the first and third picture

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:53pm On Jan 16, 2020
Benin Republic electrical distribution company. A girl at the side of the road working in cotonou Benin Republic. Whoever said my pictures are old look at the date and time 14 December 2019 because they was Wi-Fi network my camera started showing the date and time automatically on the pictures. If there is no Wi-Fi network the camera will not show the date and time automatically on the pictures

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:59pm On Jan 16, 2020
Second picture signpost to European Union in Benin Republic cotonou . All picture with date and time

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:02pm On Jan 16, 2020
Anybody which state I did not visit Nigeria or west Africa in December here is my proof with date and time. Even the Kenyans and Ghanaians know I visited Nigeria in December.. someone taller

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:08pm On Jan 16, 2020
The suffering shows as end season 3 has to come to an end see you sometime tomorrow with wonderful pictures from Benin Republic cotonou

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:59pm On Jan 16, 2020
Zanzibar, Tanzania

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
Second picture world-class pharmacy in Benin Republic. Something which is hard to find in Nigeria

Lol.... you are really suffering and smiling. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 16, 2020
Problemkid1:
Funny creatures grin grin grin this your Khaligraph Jones or whatever is just looking for fame in Nigeria grin grin a dead rapper looking for fame in Nigeria, west Africa because that's the only way he can become famous grin grin grin the big agbaya wants to use a small boy to become famous in Nigeria because nobody recognize the big fool. grin grin Foolish Mumu

Who told your skinny lesbian pussy gang tranny to diss the OG after winning the award? grin Blackqbonez is the one looking for fame by using Khali. He should stick to wedding dresses.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:27pm On Jan 16, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

look it doesn't matter how many crusades ya've in lagos..numebrs don't lie..few international tourists visit your country..its a fact..your government have documented that...look you might have higher local tourists coz of your population an that's ok..but not many people want to visit oga land.. cheesy

The numbers of foreigners trooping into Nigeria is mind blowing. Too numerous.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:30pm On Jan 16, 2020
forgiveness:

Lol.... you are really suffering and smiling. grin grin grin

Don't forget 60% of people in Nigeria live in slums Nigeria is the stress and poverty capital of the world. Nigeria has the highest hungry in Africa that's why I gave myself suffering and smiling because of the conditions in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:30pm On Jan 16, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

show me any international organization talking of Nigeria tourism..people talk of sa,kenya,morroco even tanzania but not west africa..there is nothing there to show..just crusades an Calabar stuff grin that tourist are just ogas returning home to enjoy the reward of scamming..bythe way it doesnt matter which year, that's an official document showing that foreigner not interested in oga land for tourism ..lets just say oil will attract more foreigners than tourism in naija.. grin

grin grin

Business and event tourisms are attracting thousands of foreigners into Nigeria daily.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:31pm On Jan 16, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Don't forget 60% of people in Nigeria live in slums Nigeria is the stress and poverty capital of the world. Nigeria has the highest hungry in Africa that's why I gave myself suffering and smiling because of the conditions in Nigeria

That's why I said you are truly suffering and smiling. Lol

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2020
Theenchanter2:
i think this is a low from khaligraph IMO, he shouldn't have dissed d guy. They're not in d same level, its like khaligraph even stooped low to me.

Blacbonez is just an upcoming rapper compared to an established rapper like khaligraph, he should've just ignored him.

Unless you also think Slim Shady went too low by dissing MGK. Diss tracks are a critical part of hiphop culture. If you are a rapper you dont ignore nobodies who are in the same craft. Its a sign of weakassness. The OG is the OG, and nobody messes with the OG. If blaqbonez doesnt come down the burly OG will end his short, gay career.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2020
samorobo:

You are now making noise which is what kenyans are used to whenever facts doesn't favour them or make them feel inferior.....
I know you are surprised vthat we beat you in yoursector but that has always been the case.....
The fist screenshot is from your own media, and the are attesting bro what I said....
Second post is from WORLD TRAVEL AND TOURISM COUNCIL.....

Tourism in Kenya has been hampered due to successful terrorist attacks even in Kenyan's capital city of Nairobi.

Who wan die watching giraffe and Masai? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:37pm On Jan 16, 2020
TayserMahri:

Who told your skinny lesbian pussy gang tranny to diss the OG after winning the award? grin Blackqbonez is the one looking for fame by using Khali. He should stick to wedding dresses.

Just ignore that poverty kid Guy. He is one of those which will post pictures about slums. When you stop posting your own pictures about Nigeria slums he get you banned by the spam mobs.. he is a snake is a human skin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 16, 2020
samorobo:

You are still not giving me credible evidence but stale news......

The annual event that takes place in Lagos alone pulls more tourist than Kenya will ever pull in two years.....

Don't get angry that we are more of a tourism hub than Kenya..

Where do the visitors board at? Last time I checked a Nigerian star rated hotel, the tourist was complaining of a non existent jogging track. There was an arrow showing where the jogging track is but when he got there he found a fence and nothing else. Outright deception.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 16, 2020
samorobo:

The both of them are just seeking attention to fame....

Same thing MI and vector did which I am guessing was intentional.....
Seeing that this beef has not resurfaced on NL and it is not trending on twitter I can as well say they aim of becoming popular was not achieved...

What happened is that Khaligraph ended the career of your lesbian wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2020
samorobo:

I dont even know who that khaligraph is...I am just hearing about him for the first time here...

simply means you dont follow music. If you did, you would have known him from performances in Afrimma and Coke Studio. Not our fault that sammy only follows bloody afro beats wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2020
TayserMahri:

What happened is that Khaligraph ended the career of your lesbian wink

Idiooott child....I couldn't care if he ended the life of a gay like you.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 16, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Just ignore that poverty kid Guy. He is one of those which will post pictures about slums. When you stop posting your own pictures about Nigeria slums he get you banned by the spam mobs.. he is a snake is a human skin

Poverty kid looks like that guy blaqbonez I swear. They might be related grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2020
forgiveness:

Tourism in Kenya has been hampered due to successful terrorist attacks even in Kenyan's capital city of Nairobi.

Who wan die watching giraffe and Masai? tongue

grin

We had over 2 M tourists last year. Strictly foreigners. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2020
TayserMahri:

simply means you dont follow music. If you did, you would have known him from performances in Afrimma and Coke Studio. Not our fault that sammy only follows bloody afro beats wink

Idiot ..it is because he is a nobody..yes I said a no body....

I am a huge fan.of so many rappers in the US & UK....

FVCK I EVEN KNOW A COUPLE OF SA RAPPER BUT TELLING ME A KENYAN SINGS IS LAUGHABLE LET ALONE RAPPING.... ..,.LIKE REALLY..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6281) (6282) (6283) (6284) (6285) (6286) (6287) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.