Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:18 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6266595 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6432) (6433) (6434) (6435) (6436) (6437) (6438) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2020
TayserMahri:

Nigeria is an African country whose leaders use their positions to name things after them. We've seen it you even made a statue for Zuma. Gat nothing to be jealous of Buhari. The only things Nigerians should allow their presidents to name after them are morgues.

Kenyatta and one of your MO has roads named after them in Chuka town...yes or no...

I know you are pained that we built a park for past and present African leaders , erected their statue but left any Kenyan leader out of it.......

When we tell you Kenya is not known in nigeria you idiot think we are joking

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2020
TayserMahri:

He is with the random number guy... Each day before sleeping baba checks online to see if they have smooched him grin
the random guy cuts me as a govt employee..just saying.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:13pm On Feb 07, 2020
TayserMahri:

Sam is the biggest smoocher of Buhari's bum grin

Feminine gossipers..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:14pm On Feb 07, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

let just say Sammy is a loner cheesy ...i bet most Nigerians here will not go that low to smooch baba grin

This is very stale...

Elect good leaders so you can be proud of them in public whenever they must have equally made you a proud Kenya......

Having good infastructures is no rocket science....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 07, 2020
samorobo:

You are an idiot...Jomo was a useless dictator yet you honoured the fool with a road...

What of His useless whom you equally honoured (don't dodge this part)...

It is obvious you idiot practically idolize TZ but come here to pretend...hence the naming of their past president..

Whatever Jomo later became, he was the founding father. Dont talk about him if you are known bastards (orphans). You have no founding father. Whom did we equally honor?

We dont idolize Tz, we idolized their good leader. They also named a street in Dar after Victor Wanyama.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:15pm On Feb 07, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

dude its like you joined social media the other day. grin.. i might add youtube on the list

I have on social media long before your father thought of gifting you his old, over used android phone taahira... grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 07, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

depends on the day but most time am like f them all cheesy

ok grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:18pm On Feb 07, 2020
TayserMahri:

Whatever Jomo later became, he was the founding father. Dont talk about him if you are known bastards (orphans). You have no founding father. Whom did we equally honor?

We dont idolize Tz, we idolized their good leader. They also named a street in Dar after Victor Wanyama.

There is nothing like founding father here ..the useless corrupt goat that sold some your lands to foreigners and colonial master for cheap gains is not even worthy to be named after a pen...talkless of his useless son that just recently got a road named after him In a matter of months after been elected into office..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 07, 2020
samorobo:

This is very stale...

Elect good leaders so you can be proud of them in public whenever they must have equally made you a proud Kenya......

Having good infastructures is no rocket science....
grin grin baba is a good leader ?....

I must clap for my Fulani peeps..you niggas claim they are illiterate but look who squeezing ya balls grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

grin grin baba is a good leader ?....

I must clap for my Fulani peeps..you niggas claim they are illiterate but look who squeezing ya balls grin

Of course he is more than a mighty , extremely good leader.....

Is Uhuru a good leader
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 07, 2020
samorobo:

I have on social media long before your father thought of gifting you his old, over used android phone taahira... grin
Ok sammy if you say so.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:22pm On Feb 07, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Ok sammy if you say so.. grin

Now is that time when you "Sammy is in and I am out" grin grin grin

Gosh I have missed this thread...it seem y'all are going to have a bit of my wahala this weekend...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 07, 2020
samorobo:

Kenyatta and one of your MO has roads named after them in Chuka town...yes or no...

I know you are pained that we built a park for past and present African leaders , erected their statue but left any Kenyan leader out of it.......

When we tell you Kenya is not known in nigeria you idiot think we are joking

The naming caused an uproar among the residents of that unknown town. Its being contested to this day. In any case, Uhuru and Ruto are not dictators like baba. They deserve it more, yet Kenyans of that small town are complaining. In Nigeria nobody raised a finger lest they trigger baba's wrath. We dont need statues in Nigeria. Getting a statue in Nigeria automatically means you are a seriously corrupt leader. Nigeria rewards such criminals with statues. We dont want none of that.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 07, 2020
TayserMahri:

ok grin
Seriously man, a more concerned about alphabet stock performance or Tesla than ths BS...its depressing grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 07, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

the random guy cuts me as a govt employee..just saying.. grin

Fits the description well. Maybe he's on payroll grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 07, 2020
samorobo:

Of course he is more than a mighty , extremely good leader.....

Is Uhuru a good leader

You tell me sammy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 07, 2020
We are coming.... grin

Alaro City, a mixed development site located in the Lekki Free Zone area in Lagos Nigeria launched its first industrial production company named Ariel Foods On February 5

Ariel Foods, a sister company of Kenyan-based Insta Foods is owned by tycoon Dhiren Chandaria. The company majors in the manufacture of therapeutic foods- highly nutritional food.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Seriously man, a more concerned about alphabet stock performance or Tesla than ths BS...its depressing grin

Me too grin Cant buy this bull. Tesla continues to impress.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 07, 2020
TayserMahri:

Fits the description well. Maybe he's on payroll grin
While Sammy is just smooching but no gain at all grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 07, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

You tell me sammy cheesy

Trump said: Damn! You're a strong leader. The other president was shaking the whole time. You can do whatever business you want with America grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 07, 2020
TayserMahri:

Trump said: Damn! You're a strong leader. The other president was shaking the whole time. You can do whatever business you want with America grin

grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 07, 2020
TayserMahri:

Me too grin Cant buy this bull. Tesla continues to impress.
Elon musk is turning out to be another Tony Stark cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 07, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

While Sammy is just smooching but no gain at all grin

No gain at all grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 07, 2020
TayserMahri:

No gain at all grin

grin grin grin grin

where is sammy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 07, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

Elon musk is turning out to be another Tony Stark cheesy

Better even wink Dude plans to set up colony on Mars.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

grin grin grin grin

where is sammy

Ran away. Cant stand the combined power grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 07, 2020
TayserMahri:

Better even wink Dude plans to set up colony on Mars.
seriously the guy is good in what he does..Whatever he says he implements...an i like that alot...he creating stuff most folks love... cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 07, 2020
TayserMahri:

Ran away. Cant stand the combined power grin
he will come later when everyone is asleep an claim victory... grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 07, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

seriously the guy is good in what he does..Whatever he says he implements...an i like that alot...he creating stuff most folks love... cheesy

Most folks dont love space thingy.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

he will come later when everyone is asleep an claim victory... grin

He can pick some ass kissing lessons... grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieiA3N5ri0Y
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 07, 2020
TayserMahri:

Most folks dont love space thingy.
am talking of Tesla stuff,broadband satellite internet connectivity,solar stuff..you cant deny the guy is good...

About mars cheesy i think we need a warp drive grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 07, 2020
TayserMahri:

He can pick some ass kissing lessons... grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieiA3N5ri0Y
grin grin grin grin
ths guys should have started their own wwf originals ..really awesome grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6432) (6433) (6434) (6435) (6436) (6437) (6438) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.