Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6465) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6215349 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6462) (6463) (6464) (6465) (6466) (6467) (6468) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by wizzzmike: 11:35pm On Feb 11, 2020
Just30:

tickle yourself and laugh
You are only now getting an infectious disease lab.
funny grin grin grin
LMFAO. ..HAHAHAHA

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 11:35pm On Feb 11, 2020
TayserMahri:

Too late. Your teacher is already intellectually nude. Cant save mr melanin trump
Don't be stupid . this is cyber space , you may choose not to reply . he is actually not replying you canid .

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 11:40pm On Feb 11, 2020
TayserMahri:

Too late. Your teacher is already intellectually nude. Cant save mr melanin trump
why the fvck is everybody saying melanin trump grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:43pm On Feb 11, 2020
TayserMahri:

what does that even mean

we already know you are clinically dumb, no need to display it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 11, 2020
jl115:
why the fvck is everybody saying melanin trump grin grin grin

grin
vaxx1:
melanin trump visit greater Accra region hospital ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8wnrEqel7M
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 11:47pm On Feb 11, 2020
TayserMahri:

grin
something went missing in your brain.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 11, 2020
Just30:
what does that even mean

we already know you are clinically dumb, no need to display it

Do you guys have another word besides dumb and mad? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 11:49pm On Feb 11, 2020
TayserMahri:

Yeah and that is kenya . replace dumb with kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 11, 2020
vaxx1:
Don't be stupid . this is cyber space , you may choose not to reply . he is actually not replying you canid .

Yea I know this is cyberspace and you're broadcasting .... grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 11, 2020
vaxx1:
something went missing in your brain.

You sure the word is missing not melanin again? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:54pm On Feb 11, 2020
TayserMahri:

its the most appropriate that describe your kind

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:55pm On Feb 11, 2020
TayserMahri:

result of a poor health system

grin grin grin grin

every kid has to come out of kenya mentally deficient

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 11:56pm On Feb 11, 2020
TayserMahri:

Yea I know this is cyberspace and you're broadcasting .... grin
but This doesn't make sense. it seems you want to rest your sick head

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 12:03am On Feb 12, 2020
TayserMahri:

errorist.. You aren't even good at it . such an idiotic mind that links correcting spelling to intelligence. You obviously can't distinguish between languages and spelling systems. I own you canid no explanation anyway. just feed on the word if that calm your nerve.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:27am On Feb 12, 2020
jl115:

As promised :

I swear you get more ret@rded with each post.
And yes sufferinsmiling is a Nigerian.

C'mon shut jiln5 ...Are you that dumb not to see he belongs to your race.....even his recent post has him insulting all black race with racist comments...

And I couldn't care if your dimwit brain thinks otherwise about sufferNmiling...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:28am On Feb 12, 2020
Shma:
between me and you who is taking this thread as life? It's you bro, don't think you are smart grin..

It is you.....

NL is not life itself...take things easy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:28am On Feb 12, 2020
Shma:
leave problem kid to defend himself, what Is itching you bro grin

I can speak for him..he is a Nigerian...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:30am On Feb 12, 2020
gallivant:

I knew something was amiss with the first picture, I just can't put my finger on it.

C'mon shut up...even landmark beach are equally great...

I know you can't believe we have white sandy deep blue beaches...

Landmark beach by the way.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:32am On Feb 12, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:37am On Feb 12, 2020
Landmark beach..so much you can do in one location...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:38am On Feb 12, 2020
PROVERBZ:
here Is a picture if the factory by the Kenyan.

May be now u will stop calling bluff any time we talk about our new cities 14more factories set to start construction most are owned by Nigerians

Lol the cubicle sized factory built by a Chennai grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:42am On Feb 12, 2020
TayserMahri:
undecided cry

Nonsense..you keep seeking and taking our presence in yourzoo so serious...

You guys must really see us as your black gods on earth...

#borntorule #borntoworship grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 1:10am On Feb 12, 2020
Finally tayermshri secret admirer "YEMI ALADE" finally made the cow blood drinkers proud of themselves alongside grammy award winner Angelique Kidjo...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwoV1-ykm9E

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 1:17am On Feb 12, 2020
Kazikazi:
Dar es salaam Tanzania
This is a small portion of a city,this is not a CBD

Is it true that Dar er salaam is the largest city and economic hub of East Africa?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:02am On Feb 12, 2020
darfay:

Is it true that Dar er salaam is the largest city and economic hub of East Africa?

Yes..so correct...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Bifwoli: 2:27am On Feb 12, 2020
Kazikazi:
Dar es salaam Tanzania
This is a small portion of a city,this is not a CBD

But some 70% of Dar es Salaam is slum type structures though. That's according to the UN ,so yes this is just a small hand picked portion of the real Dar.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 3:26am On Feb 12, 2020
TayserMahri:

Helloo..grin

Lucky you..

I wonder if you would have qualified if you went through the same qualification route as our girls... Not the easier African round of qualifier but the world round of qualifier...

But no matter, our girls stand a better chance at a medal than these Malaika stars of yours cheesy ..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 3:36am On Feb 12, 2020
TayserMahri:
Olympics ALL TIME MEDAL TALLY

Here we can see there are only two REAL GIANTS of Africa (kenya and SA).

The fake giant failed to appear anywhere in the top 100.

Key thing to note is, if the medal tally was adjusted for number of years nations have participated at the tournament, Kenya and SA would rise into the top 20s, possibly even the top 10.

95% of those medals of yours have come from long distance races... The other ones from boxing...
What happened to other sports ? Lol .. u are just local champions in rugby, volleyball and cricket...
At least we have won medals at 5 different sports cheesy ..

Anyway, we aren't entirely losers.. we top you on the Paralympics medal table with 35 gold's, 19 silver and 16 bronze.. 2nd only to SA in Africa (though they are very far ahead ) ..

South Africa is the real giant of Africa sport... The rest of us are just jogging along... Kenya included... Winning medals constantly in long distance races doesn't make you giant of sports.. not even giants of athletics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 12, 2020
jl115:
South Africa did however participate during the early 1900s before Kenya existed

Kenya first participated at the Olympic Games in 1956, and has sent athletes to compete in every Summer Olympic Games since then, except for the boycotted 1976 and 1980 Games. Kenya participated in the
Winter Olympic Games in 1998, 2002 , 2006 and 2018 . Kenyan athletes have won 103 medals in total, all from boxing and track and field events. In terms of total medals won, the most recent Summer Olympics (2008, 2012, and 2016) have been Kenya's most successful, producing 42 medals between them.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 12, 2020
jl115:

To be fair I think Kenya has competed at more Olympics than SA wink.... But Kenya definitely has had the advantage the last 2 decades....

They run
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 7:29am On Feb 12, 2020
Austine1213:

Kenya first participated at the Olympic Games in 1956, and has sent athletes to compete in every Summer Olympic Games since then, except for the boycotted 1976 and 1980 Games. Kenya participated in the
Winter Olympic Games in 1998, 2002 , 2006 and 2018 . Kenyan athletes have won 103 medals in total, all from boxing and track and field events. In terms of total medals won, the most recent Summer Olympics (2008, 2012, and 2016) have been Kenya's most successful, producing 42 medals between them.
learn to put inverted commas or put it in bold letters when you copy and paste . Don't let us assume you received a bad education .

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:31am On Feb 12, 2020
Austine1213:

They run

I am sure you have no qualms in dominating rowing, do you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6462) (6463) (6464) (6465) (6466) (6467) (6468) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.