Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,953 members, 7,841,672 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6254620 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6467) (6468) (6469) (6470) (6471) (6472) (6473) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 13, 2020
East Africa cities1. Nairobi, 2. Dar salaam, 3Addis Ababa 4, Rwanda

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:23pm On Feb 13, 2020
Shma:
hahaa... I don't think you can harm anyone here grin, for our case we know Nigeria is undisputed ZOO. Your people are flooded in cheap houses in Nairobi just to have a better life and you are here praising that ZOO I can as well show you pictures of ten Nigerians staying in one single room.those who step their feet in Nai will never think of going back to the zoo. For engineering case, your engineers are a bunch of useless less educated, how can they apply for work they can't manage, Nai needs quality things and that's why we chased those less skilled engineers working on Nairobi interchange, we don't need less quality roads like those in Nigeria to make our lovely cbd depict the undisputed ZOO. Look how your people are suffering grin grin they don't want to go to the ZOO grin...

Shma it seems to me like you are getting emotional again..I thought I recommend some organic blood diet to calm your hot nerves yesterday..this goes to show you didn't the medication I gave you which was undoubtedly meant to help you.....without further ado I advise you go take take that medication before we come today therapy..sorry eye revealing truth.....

Two types of nigerians you are most likely to see in Kenya, the internet criminals and the average compassionate nigerian that comes to set you zoo on a straight part by aiding your failing real estate sector, tech companies, banks, even start up grants...

Those criminals will definitely look for a hideout and there is no perfect way to hide than in those concrete jungles littered in your zoo, ..it is a way of them escaping your rickety van Infested police force..while your police force are looking for this rich internet scammers in Lavington,Karen little would they know they are in the least expected places siphoning the same money your Polictians are looting away through brainy skills......

Of course they wouldn't want to leave when of course BV they can scam you gullible lots more...the other type of Nigerian there wouldn't leave since they are protecting their investment from your precarious fake zoo Economy...

I hope you understand today's lesson... grin grin grin

SA.mmmmmyyyyy...it been long since I last did this ...you are officially my scapegoat grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 13, 2020
.... Khartoum Sudan, Nairobi

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:26pm On Feb 13, 2020
Shma:
Addis Ababa Is ahead of the zoo called lasgi... grin grin. Look at those skyscrapers!!! they are building around 190something meter building. Where can the zoo afford such. At least Tz can survive the hit smiley

You are not running away this time..we are talking Kenya vs Ethiopia (the undisputed giant of east africa)...
And yes Nigeria over 214m underconstruction , but that is a story for another day..today is all about mowing why you are no where near Ethiopia, Dar, in infastructure and Economy (not fake Economy sir).....

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:28pm On Feb 13, 2020
Shma:
while somewhere in this continent, a particular country is losing while it's neighbour Ghana(giant of west Africa) is gaining grin ...

Really...wow!!!!!!

A lot is truly going on , on our beautiful continent...

Perhaps you can gist me about it but that would be later..we don't want to get distracted from our topic which is why Kenya can't seem to rub shoulders among her east African peer like Adissa Ababa and Dar.. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 13, 2020
samorobo:

[s]Shma it seems to me like you are getting emotional again..I thought I recommend some organic blood diet to calm your hot nerves yesterday..this goes to show you didn't the medication I gave you which was undoubtedly meant to help you.....without further ado I advise you go take take that medication before we come today therapy..sorry eye revealing truth.....

Two types of nigerians you are most likely to see in Kenya, the internet criminals and the average compassionate nigerian that comes to set you zoo on a straight part by aiding your failing real estate sector, tech companies, banks, even start up grants...

Those criminals will definitely look for a hideout and there is no perfect way to hide than in those concrete jungles littered in your zoo, ..it is a way of them escaping your rickety van Infested police force..while your police force are looking for this rich internet scammers in Lavington,Karen little would they know they are in the least expected places siphoning the same money your Polictians are looting away through brainy skills......

Of course they wouldn't want to leave when of course BV they can scam you gullible lots more...the other type of Nigerian there wouldn't leave since they are protecting their investment from your precarious fake zoo Economy...

I hope you understand today's lesson... grin grin grin

SA.mmmmmyyyyy...it been long since I last did this ...you are officially my scapegoat grin grin [/s]grin
poverty illiterate person can't do any computer related thing, you can't say Nigerians are engaging in cyber crime when thousands of insane Nigerians have been sported roaming around Nairobi streets. So sad that those guys are already spoiling your name grin. Everybody knows them by what they do. grin the Crystal reality is still unfolding grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:34pm On Feb 13, 2020
tylann:

Continue consoling yourself
Nairobi beats all east African in all economic indicators
Unless you bring evidence continue ranting

The only fake giant I know of is Nigeria
It should be called the giant of poverty

Omg... surely you do have the thinking brain of a fish..infact I dare say your reasoning capability and brain complexity is an intermediate between that of a frog and bird grin grin
Sammy doesn't need to console himself, the subject of discussion is between Kenya , ethopia and Tanzania.. common sense should tell you it has nothing to do with amazing sammy grin grin

Anyway you should start by questioning why your purchasing power is less than Ghana a country of just 30m and ethopia maybe then you will see how far Kenyatta has gone with his cooking skills in your Economy...

Kenyatta is a certified economic chef in Kenya..no one cooks better than him grin grin

SA mmyyyyyy ..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 13, 2020
samorobo:

You are not running away this time..we are talking Kenya vs Ethiopia (the undisputed giant of east africa)...
And yes Nigeria over 214m underconstruction , but that is a story for another day..today is all about mowing why you are no where near Ethiopia, Dar, in infastructure and Economy (not fake Economy sir).....
Ethiopia is not Nairobi mate. What is making sense currently is the west Africa giant(Ghana) you can try your best putting Nai bellow Addis or Dar but that will not dispute the fact about the real giants of west Africa who are winning while the zoo is loosing grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
samorobo:

Really...wow!!!!!!

A lot is truly going on , on our beautiful continent...

Perhaps you can host me about it but that would be later..we don't want to get distracted from our topic which is why Kenya can't seem to rub shoulders among her east African peer like Adissa Ababa and Dar.. grin grin
east Africa smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:41pm On Feb 13, 2020
Shma:
poverty illiterate person can't do any computer related thing, you can't say Nigerians are engaging in cyber crime when thousands of insane Nigerians have been sported roaming around Nairobi streets. So sad that those guys are already spoiling your name grin. Everybody knows them by what they do. grin the Crystal reality is still unfolding grin

What are you saying exactly..but your fellow countrymen keep posting that image which I am even sure is not Nigerians , and keep tagging it as internet fraudster clustered in one point of nai-roberry scamming your looted tax money back to their account.....

I need you to reason with your countrymen at Least, even if you won't reason with me...

Be guided shma, this therapy just started, I dont need you to be so aggressively violent else I would call some psychiatrist to coming in and inject you with some substance that would put you in the right frame of mind I want you to be...
Do away with that anger before you get bottled up and injected grin grin grin

Sammmmmmmmmmmy.yy grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:46pm On Feb 13, 2020
Shma:
Ethiopia is not Nairobi mate. What is making sense currently is the west Africa giant(Ghana) you can try your best putting Nai bellow Addis or Dar but that will not dispute the fact about the real giants of west Africa who are winning while the zoo is loosing grin

We know you have a story to tell but I do advice you publish it and send me a copy to read...but in the mean time you need to lecture on why nai-roberry which is the supposedly the giant of east africa according to kenyattaeconomics grin grin is below Dar and ethopia..a look mat both cities will tell you where nai-roberry is missing it....
I can't tell you Kampala is above nai-roberry , that would be a lie ..but I can infact tell you is that might soon overtake you whilst you keep going down the food chain grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 13, 2020
samorobo:

What are you saying exactly..but your fellow countrymen keep posting that image which I am even sure is not Nigerians , and keep tagging it as internet fraudster clustered in one point of nai-roberry scamming your looted tax money back to their account.....

I need you to reason with your countrymen at Least, even if you won't reason with me...

Be guided shma, this therapy just started, I dont need you to be so aggressively violent else I would call some psychiatrist to coming in and inject you with some substance that would put you in the right frame of mind I want you to be...
Do away with that anger before you get bottled up and injected grin grin grin

Sammmmmmmmmmmy.yy grin grin
they are Nigerians grin grin. See how disgraceful those people are to the nation of Nigerian grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:49pm On Feb 13, 2020
Shma:
East Africa cities1. Nairobi, 2. Dar salaam, 3Addis Ababa 4, Rwanda

Hahahaha you have resorted to promoting the whole of east Africa so the heat on Nai-roberry can be reduced....

We know how beautiful and amazingly modern Dar, Adissa and Kigali is , but what we are trying to know is why nai-roberry is not following suit.. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:49pm On Feb 13, 2020
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnqUGq4GJpA

Disturbing video of Chinese hotel officer caning Kenyan waiter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:50pm On Feb 13, 2020
Shma:
they are Nigerians grin grin. See how disgraceful those people are to the nation of Nigerian grin.

Shma I would have asked. You to prove it but then that will distract us from our focus...

Why is nairobi not following in east Africa progressive trend..a look at Dar and Adissa with immediately lecture your thoughts and minds... grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 13, 2020
samorobo:

We know you have a story to tell but I do advice you publish it and send me a copy to read...buying the mean time you need to lecture on why nai-roberry which is the supposedgia t if east africa according to kenyattaeconomics grin grin is below Dar and ethopia..aloom at both cities with tell you where nai-roberry is missing it....
I can't tell you Kampala is above nai-roberry , that would be a lie ..but I can infact tell you is that might soon overtake you whilst you keep going down the food chain grin
the bolded is where you went wrong, Nairobi is not competing with the laggard cities which have failed to maintain itself. We are not that city where we loose for Uganda to gain grin. Nai is one of the city that is currently holding lot more projects than ever before. While Uganda are striving Nai is doubling the steps. ;
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 13, 2020
samorobo:

Shma I would have asked. You to prove it but then that will distract us from our focus...

Why is nairobi not following in east Africa progressive trend..a look at Dar and Adissa with immediately lecture your thoughts and minds... grin
just Google Nigerians in Nairobi. All the news will be brought to you, grin. View the pic then click the link for photo info. You can perfectly do that, right ? cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 2:55pm On Feb 13, 2020
Shma:
evidence that they are Nigerians ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:56pm On Feb 13, 2020
Shma:
the bolded is where you went wrong, Nairobi is not competing with the laggard cities which have failed to maintain itself. We are not that city where we loose for Uganda to gain grin. Nai is one of the city that is currently holding lot more projects than ever before. While Uganda are striving Nai is doubling the steps. ;

You are partially right...that is why I say if care is not taking they might overtake you..you would surprised with the level of development going on there while Kenyatta is in the kitchen baking the glory of Kenyans and their economies with wicked taxes and false vivid lies ..

My advice to you guys is that your gear up , so Kampala won't Overtake nai..that would be a shame and trust me at that point I will lose the last Shred of hope I have left for Kenya and Kenyans ....

#weareworriedaboutyou.....#wetrulycare grin cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:57pm On Feb 13, 2020
Shma:
just Google Nigerians in Nairobi. All the news will be brought to you, grin. View the pic then click the link for photo info. You can perfectly do that, right ? cheesy

You know Sammy always conduct his researches right...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:58pm On Feb 13, 2020
68816419:

A shame for kenyans....

A minute of silence for the zoo please grin...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 13, 2020
samorobo:

We know you have a story to tell but I do advice you publish it and send me a copy to read...buying the mean time you need to lecture on why nai-roberry which is the supposedgia t if east africa according to kenyattaeconomics grin grin is below Dar and ethopia..aloom at both cities with tell you where nai-roberry is missing it....
I know deep down you are demeaning Ghana.(giants of west) grin deep down you are placing it to Uganda level, but anyway grin I can for sure with all evidence gotten say than Ghana will be west Africa giants. Give Ghana four years when your are losing for their gain and see how table will turn grin.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 2:59pm On Feb 13, 2020
Shma Sammy has to go ...when can we continue this section....

I must say I am glad you are complying...shows you really want to be helped ..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 13, 2020
68816419:

evidence that they are Nigerians ?
go do your research. Lemme deal with samorobo. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 13, 2020
samorobo:
Shma Sammy has to go ...when can we continue this section....

I must say I am glad you are complying...shows you really want to be helped ..
tomorrow after work grin.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:04pm On Feb 13, 2020
Shma:
tomorrow after work grin.

Not fine by me...try and making it this night....you don't want to miss your night-ly dose of medication... grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:05pm On Feb 13, 2020
Shma:
go do your research. Lemme deal with samorobo. grin

Deal with Sammy.... grin lol you must really think you have what it takes...where many have failed you think you can succeed....oh what an irony... grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2020
samorobo:

Tylaan save that pity for yourself cos Sammy has got Limited pities to give out(I still have to give some to your countrymenand your fellow Shiithole nations like Somalia,Sudan E.t.c) and trust me you will need those extra pities you are throwing away...do t say Sammy didn't warn you grin grin grin

Back to the matter Nakuru grin Sammy never expected Kenya to have any billionaires in USD..that was what I was trying to say..you told me you had nine and I was telling I know cos I wasn't expecting you to have any..And why is that cos I have always questioned you fake economy...a supposedly close to $90bn Economy doesn't have Single billionaire in USD ...a supposedly close to $90bn Economy has a purchasing power less than Ghana a country of just 30m.....damn it Nakuru, it defies logic..just think grin grin

Ooh unless you answer why you have many billionaires but you are the world poverty capital
Keep on with you side gibberish
We have billionaires corrupt billionaires
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2020
samorobo:

Not fine by me...try and making it this night....you don't want to miss your night-ly dose of medication... grin
tonight won't work with me. Come back tomorrow when you are fresh grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2020
samorobo:

Deal with Sammy.... grin lol you must really think you have what it takes...where many have failed you think you can succeed....oh what an irony... grin
where Is the list grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:12pm On Feb 13, 2020
samorobo:

Omg... surely you do have the thinking brain of a fish..infact I dare say your reasoning capability and brain complexity is an intermediate between that of a frog and bird grin grin
Sammy doesn't need to console himself, the subject of discussion is between Kenya , ethopia and Tanzania.. common sense should tell you it has nothing to do with amazing sammy grin grin

Anyway you should start by questioning why your purchasing power is less than Ghana a country of just 30m and ethopia maybe then you will see how far Kenyatta has gone with his cooking skills in your Economy...

Kenyatta is a certified economic chef in Kenya..no one cooks better than him grin grin

SA mmyyyyyy ..

Bring evidence or just continue ranting
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 13, 2020
samorobo:

You are partially right...that is why I say if care is not taking they might overtake you..you would surprised with the level of development going on there while Kenyatta is in the kitchen baking the glory of Kenyans and their economies with wicked taxes and false vivid lies ..

My advice to you guys is that your gear up , so Kampala won't Overtake nai..that would be a shame and trust me at that point I will lose the last Shred of hope I have left for Kenya and Kenyans ....

#weareworriedaboutyou.....#wetrulycare grin cheesy
before I let you go, I will have to reply this grin.I mentioned Kampala since you stated it, now replace (Addis and Dar) with Kampala. cheesy hope that will make sense to you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6467) (6468) (6469) (6470) (6471) (6472) (6473) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.