Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,922 members, 7,866,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:37 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6296802 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6472) (6473) (6474) (6475) (6476) (6477) (6478) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:44am On Feb 15, 2020
Kazikazi:
Even among blacks,those who are good looking look down on others.Those who are educated undermines the uneducated. Certain tribes feel superior than others.E.g,in kenya,kikuyus feel more superior than the kambas.
Even in national level,some nationalities feel they are superior and better than others.South Africans feel they are better than all other Africans.Kenyans feel they are also better than others! I don't wanna talk of west Africa

Kenyans are better than Tanzania in almost every aspect. Name it and we come on top of lazy bongolalas.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 9:58am On Feb 15, 2020
Kazikazi:
Even among blacks,those who are good looking look down on others.Those who are educated undermines the uneducated. Certain tribes feel superior than others.E.g,in kenya,kikuyus feel more superior than the kambas.
Even in national level,some nationalities feel they are superior and better than others.South Africans feel they are better than all other Africans.Kenyans feel they are also better than others! I don't wanna talk of west Africa

But we are though?.................

P.S this was sarcasm
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:04am On Feb 15, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

have seen the same reasoning here... cheesy
check ths: so naijas are happy they got most billionaires in africa but dont care about the millions an millions of extremely poor folks in their country....what happened to that one-mighty country grin..its like depression an weed is altering folks way on reasoning cheesy

They are proud of thug billionaires yet they are the world poverty capital
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:07am On Feb 15, 2020
leo552:

Tz are busy copy pasting Kenyan Projects,learning from the best.

They are busy posting the same projects since 2015
The hoima tanga pipeline
Bagamoyo port
Lpg project
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu2: 10:07am On Feb 15, 2020
jl115:
You have no proof Amenotepzoid is white..........at least in terms of his mannerisms and Grammar i can see his not white, firstly its easy to see that his first language isn't English, hence if he is white as you say then he must be an Afrikaner, But being an Afrikaner myself I can see that he isn't able spell Afrikaans words either................conclusion, He isn't white!!

No,nigga-he is! I had to call him out in 2016 after he did a typically white sociopathic move-he insisted apartheid was nothing but the intro of the urbanisation process;a typically morally relativistic escape mechanism of certain whites!? He disappeared but he's back and wiser,it seems,though still stuck on the same type of BS.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:10am On Feb 15, 2020
gallivant:

The weather and locusts don't know national boundaries. You are embarrassing yourself with the denials.

He is a ccm party Member just understand
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:14am On Feb 15, 2020
gallivant:

You don't have an electric railroad, it's a mirage which will never be completed. How many years now and your SGR is nowhere near complete!

They are taking commercial loans left and right

https://www.the-star.co.ke/amp/business/2020-02-15-tanzania-takes-sh147-billion-from-standard-chartered-bank-to-fund-sgr-project/
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu2: 10:29am On Feb 15, 2020
rvp20182:
interesting...this is kwale

Dude,the potential is ENORMOUS!? Not just sugarcane but palm oil and pineapple which need similar climate and sea cage farming.

Given its US$192 million worth of international pineapples sales in 2018, the Philippines continued to be the world’s third-biggest exporter of pineapples trailing only Costa Rica ($1 billion) and the Netherlands ($245.3 million).
http://www.philippinesaroundtheworld.com/philippines-pineapples-exports-by-country/

Brazilian sugar and Malaysian palm oil are now global brands!

Malaysia currently accounts for 28 % of world palm oil production and 33% of world exports. If taken into account of other oils & fats produced in the country, Malaysia accounts for 9.5% and 19.7% of the world’s total production and exports of oils and fats. Being one of the biggest producers and exporters of palm oil and palm oil products, Malaysia has an important role to play in fulfilling the growing global need for oils and fats sustainably.
http://mpoc.org.my/malaysian-palm-oil-industry/

There's also huge opportunities in aquaculture,shrimp and crustacea cultivation and sea cage fish farming like Bangladesh which IIRC earned 2.5 bn $ in 2018(net for some reason is slow right now;I can't get the link). There's huge cheap land all over the former Coast province from the Tz border to the Somali border.

Edit: 1 US $ IS 4.14 My ringgit-DO THE MATH!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 11:13am On Feb 15, 2020
kikuyu2:

No,nigga-he is! I had to call him out in 2016 after he did a typically white sociopathic move-he insisted apartheid was nothing but the intro of the urbanisation process;a typically morally relativistic escape mechanism of certain whites!? He disappeared but he's back and wiser,it seems,though still stuck on the same type of BS.
Does this sound like a white guy?

AmenhotepZuid:
My brother you're on point as always. PEOPLE LIKE CASSIUS CLAY WERE NOT ABOUT MONEY. The man who never SOLD HIS SOUL TO WHITE SUPREMACY. In Africa today we still have people who defend white supremacy and get paid like DOGS in doing that. Am talking of socalled black billionaires whose wealth is measured in $ and pounds by their masters. THE UNCLE TOMS like Dangote will never get respect from the 7 billion people around the world. Even if Dangote dies he will be mourned in his own country the rest of us 7 billion people won't even know if he DIED. DANGOTE AND HIS FELLOW BILLIONAIRES IN AFRICA= SELL OUTS THOSE WHO SOLD THEIR SOUL TO THE WEST FOR MONEY. THEY'RE THE WATCH DOGS OF WHITE SUPREMACY. The socalled RICHEST BLACK WOMAN from Angola was exposed earlier this week. The truth you will see SKELETONS IF WE ZOOM INTO THE LIKES OF DANGOTE AND OTHERS WEALTH. Hence I dont celebrate these souless assholes.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 11:15am On Feb 15, 2020
kikuyu2:

Also just for the record before I get called racist once again..... I was the first to reprimand him.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 15, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
LMAO grin grin grin this foolish Mumu just dey busy dey pour trash grin grin we're the poverty capital of the world but we're not starving and dying of hunger like you skinny skeletons grin grin Poverty drives your foolish men to rent out their useless wives and daughters to foreigners for just $1 dollar. Chaii Nothing wey mallam no go see for shop grin grin grin 3.4 stupid kenyans starving in Turkana grin grin Nairoslum still ranked the world's largest slums grin grin the biggest shitthol in the world largest grin grin
continue rapping mumu boy grin, I know you got lyrics grin bombastic fool, from zoo capital, skeleton, Turkana, rent wives for money.... blablabla grin grin.. don't you think you sound stupid grin?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2020
gallivant:

The weather and locusts don't know national boundaries. You are embarrassing yourself with the denials.
How many times should I educate you Kenyans in this thread?
But anyway,let me teach once more...

Locusts don't have flying power like birds.They can hardly move from one nation to another without being helped by the wind.And if they try moving without the wind,they can't go far.
And a wind should have at least a speed of over 20kph to cause the huge migration of locusts! In this case,a wind direction from Kenya to Tz is so slow currently
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 15, 2020
Kazikazi:

kazi most people just worry about how much shekels are in their account..dude worrying how superior you are doesn't bring bread in the table..by the way kazi, what's the beef btw Tzs an kyks..its funny you folks call your selves tribeless but know alot about Kenyan tribes.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 15, 2020
Kazikazi:
Locusts won't arrive in TZ.You love to see them coming but that won't happen,even the weather is against that
seriously man..as a kwerekwere you dont know whats happening huko bongo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 15, 2020
gallivant:

You don't have an electric railroad, it's a mirage which will never be completed. How many years now and your SGR is nowhere near complete!
seriously how long...everyday its about electric SGR but nothing..kwani hii reli ni bonoko grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
jl115:

P.S this was sarcasm

S.A sucks cheesy

P.S this was sarcasm

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 15, 2020
tylann:

They are proud of thug billionaires yet they are the world poverty capital
its like they know they are poor but just want the world to recognize them for something so the billionaire counting thingy grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 15, 2020
tylann:

He is a ccm party Member just understand
kazi is a life member of CCM . grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

seriously man..as a kwerekwere you dont know whats happening huko bongo grin
You guys are uneducated. Do u think migration of locusts just happen like wildebeest? Am surprised by this kind of ignorance. Go check a wind direction and speed in areas closer to Tz/Kenyan border.There is no way locusts can migrate to Tz in current weather patterns.
The paper you quoted has no clue either!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 12:34pm On Feb 15, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

seriously how long...everyday its about electric SGR but nothing..kwani hii reli ni bonoko grin
We are building the longest speed sgr in Africa.The whole project will cost over 14b dollars.It will take years to complete the stuff.Mind you Tz is not a small nation
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:40pm On Feb 15, 2020
Kazikazi:
You guys are uneducated. Do u think migration of locusts just happen like wildebeest? Am surprised by this kind of ignorance. Go check a wind direction and speed in areas closer to Tz/Kenyan border.There is no way locusts can migrate to Tz in current weather patterns.

.Ooh continue this ccm party denials while your fields are being wiped clean by locusts
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 15, 2020
jl115:

P.S this was sarcasm

The Ghanian youtuber Wode Maya is in SA check his vids

Also the kenyan Youtuber Miss trudy check their latest uploads

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:42pm On Feb 15, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

its like they know they are poor but just want the world to recognize them for something so the billionaire counting thingy grin

Billionaires who use Nigeria as a pigy bank
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
Kazikazi:
an ths one... grin Kazi i dont know how they arrived in your country but can tell you that they have arrived..so no need of arguing on ths cheesy

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

S.A sucks cheesy

P.S this was sarcasm

Wode Maya thinks not.

He says SA makes him feel like a village boy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

an ths one... grin Kazi i dont know how they arrived in your country but can tell you that they have arrived..so no need of arguing on ths cheesy

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-africa-51501832
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 15, 2020
Austine1213:

Wode Maya thinks not.

He says SA makes him feel like a village boy
grin grin ok man ,just give me the link...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 15, 2020
tylann:

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-africa-51501832
kazi thinks its only tanzania which is blessed... grin grin

hey kazi, ths is bbc.... cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 15, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

grin grin ok man ,just give me the link...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf7tZng_lEI

Enjoy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 3:02pm On Feb 15, 2020
facts to know about Africa's powerhouse - Nigeria
Reasons why Nigeria is the Giant of Africa
1- Giant in Agriculture
2- Giant in Tech (Giant in startups, Five satellites have been launched by the Nigerian government into outer space)
3- Giant Entertainment - (It’s estimated to employ more than 1 million people and to generate more than $7 billion for the national economy, accounting for around 1.4% of Nigeria's gross domestic product.New cinemas are opening and box office revenue is predicted to reach $22 million by 2021.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 15, 2020
Richest countries in Africa.msn africa powered by Microsoft News
Top 9 richest African countries in 2020

The 2019 Wealth Report which is compiled by AfriAsai Bank has ranked African countries according to their wealth on the continent.

On the ranking, South Africa tops the list with its total High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI) where 39,200 people are holding most of the country’s wealth at $649 billion.

Egypt follows with 303 billion and 16,700 holding the country’s wealth. Nigeria follows in the third position with 225 billion with 9,900 wealthy individuals.

Representational picture shows Kulula airline check in desks Cape Town International Airport central terminal building southern Africa© myLoupe/Universal Images Group via Getty Images Representational picture shows Kulula airline check in desks Cape Town International Airport central terminal building southern Africa

Below is the full list, according to the report:

1. South Africa - $649 billion

2. Egypt - $303 billion

3. Nigeria - $225 billion

4. Morocco $114 billion

5. Kenya $93 billion

6. Angola $69 billion

(1) (2) (3) ... (6472) (6473) (6474) (6475) (6476) (6477) (6478) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.