Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6564) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6184112 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6561) (6562) (6563) (6564) (6565) (6566) (6567) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 7:19am On Mar 04, 2020
@danielwhatever, that GDP 419 is still meaningless GDP faithfool, please do yourself a favour and check the biggest stock market in Africa JSE is worth over $1,3trillion in market capitalization while your market cap is still tiny $60bn. Again if you look at GDP crap it doesn't count what is happening in banks, private sector, stock markets etc...if you look at private wealth SA still tops the zoo the money in the private hands in SA is $722billion that's nearly 3 times our GDP. Look at the top 10 richest banks in Africa, SA banks tops, the likes of Standard bank $186bn, ABSA $104bn, Fnb $90bn, Firstrand $81bn, Bidwest bank $45bn etc...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 7:24am On Mar 04, 2020
jln115:
thanks for proving my point, you fvcking ret@rd wink
Stupid white pig grin grin stupidity runs into your body. grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 7:25am On Mar 04, 2020
Danielnino00:
We are still on top of you bitches cheesy
We're not there mates grin cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 7:27am On Mar 04, 2020
The wealth that is in the hands of our wealthy $dollar multi millionaires, billionaires is bigger than the nigger arean GDP $447bn vs SA private wealth $722bn. I thought Afriasia bank did educate you west African charcoals....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 7:28am On Mar 04, 2020
AmenhotepZuid:
[s]@danielwhatever, that GDP 419 is still meaningless GDP faithfool, please do yourself a favour and check the biggest stock market in Africa JSE is worth over $1,3trillion in market capitalization while your market cap is still tiny $60bn. Again if you look at GDP crap it doesn't count what is happening in banks, private etc...if you look at private wealth SA still tops the zoo the money in the private hands in SA is $722billion that's nearly 3 times our GDP. Look at the top 10 richest banks in Africa, SA banks tops, the likes of Standard bank $186bn, ABSA $104bn, Fnb $90bn, Firstrand $81bn, Bidwest bank $45bn etc...[/s]
Sharaaaaaap you smelling pig grin grin grin Nigeria is not South Africa's mate grin your country is a ZOO and a zoo for ever you bastard grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 7:30am On Mar 04, 2020
AmenhotepZuid:
The wealth that is in the hands if our wealthy $dollar multi millionaires, billionaires is bigger than the nigger arean GDP $447bn vs SA private wealth $722bn. I thought Afriasia bank did educate you west African charcoals....
Only the wealth of Dangote Alon is far bigger than the Mzazi shitthol grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 7:31am On Mar 04, 2020
@problem, your government annual budget is still tiny $25bn for 201m extremely poor dark hungry subs vs SA's $143bn over R2trillion for 59m beautiful people who have won miss world, miss universe many times and winners at Mr world. That money goes into infrastructure development, health, education, social services etc...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 7:37am On Mar 04, 2020
@problemkid, google Dangote wealth in 2020 is worth $10bn comes from 66m extremely poor, illiterate fool-ani, Hausa tribe vs SA born Elon Musk net worth $37,5 billion. The gap between Dangote $10bn and Oppenheimer SA based networth $9bn is small. Please feel free to use the net wisely zoo boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 7:44am On Mar 04, 2020
@problemkid, again if you google the wealthiest cities in Africa you will see this top 10. 1. Jo'burg $280bn 2. Cape town $155bn, 3. Cairo $145bn 4. logos/Lagos $105bn 5. Luanda $56bn 6. Pretoria $55bn 7. Nairobi $46bn 8. Durban $45bn 9. Casablanca $36bn 10. Algiers.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 7:49am On Mar 04, 2020
If you check the strongest armies in Africa, SA, Egypt, Algeria can crush the zoo without deploying our armies there in that bottomless dark hole. Modern day gadgets can wipe you off for good. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 04, 2020
AmenhotepZuid:
@problemkid, again if you google the wealthiest cities in Africa you will see this top 10. 1. Jo'burg $280bn 2. Cape town $155bn, 3. Cairo $145bn 4. logos/Lagos $105bn 5. Luanda $56bn 6. Pretoria $55bn 7. Nairobi $46bn 8. Durban $45bn 9. Casablanca $36bn 10. Algiers.... grin grin
Pretoria and Luanda are not wealthier than Nairobi.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 7:53am On Mar 04, 2020
@shma, morning my brother hope you slept well. Please continue keep killing the jealous fools from west Africa with photos of beautiful, clean Kenyan cities.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 8:00am On Mar 04, 2020
AmenhotepZuid:
@problem, your government annual budget is still tiny $25bn for 201m extremely poor dark hungry subs vs SA's $143bn over R2trillion for 59m beautiful people who have won miss world, miss universe many times and winners at Mr world. That money goes into infrastructure development, health, education, social services etc...
Still yet our country is far Richer than your poverty stricken shitthol grin grin the only black hungry fools in the world are black South Africans and kenyans grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 8:01am On Mar 04, 2020
AmenhotepZuid:
How dose that solve the Poverty and hunger in your smelling shitthol grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 8:02am On Mar 04, 2020
Can someone please educate the dark negroes of west Africa the meaning of GDP and the origin of GDP (1960s outdated inaccurate system of measuring wealth or progress in countries )and how it works?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 8:03am On Mar 04, 2020
AmenhotepZuid:
@problemkid, google Dangote wealth in 2020 is worth $10bn comes from 66m extremely poor, illiterate fool-ani, Hausa tribe vs SA born Elon Musk net worth $37,5 billion. The gap between Dangote $10bn and Oppenheimer SA based networth $9bn is small. Please feel free to use the net wisely zoo boy.
Dangote is still the richest black man on Earth. Far more richer than your poverty stricken ZOO tongue tongue grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 8:05am On Mar 04, 2020
@problemkid, again if you look at the Africa middle class the zoogerian middle class is 4m dark souls smaller than SA's, while 197m of you fools live in extreme poverty hence the zoo is ranked number in the world. Wise up negro....your friends know that 1% of your citizens (ruling class) are rich. kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 8:07am On Mar 04, 2020
@problemkid, if you check top 50 richest billionaires in the world there is no black men. Black billionaires make up 0,000001% of world billionaires. Fact. kiss grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 8:10am On Mar 04, 2020
If you check the top 20 universities from emerging economies in the world 2020, of those 5 are SA universities are in the top 20 there is 1 in top 10 beating universities from China, India, Russia, turkey etc... kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 04, 2020
AmenhotepZuid:
@danielwhatever, that GDP 419 is still meaningless GDP faithfool, please do yourself a favour and check the biggest stock market in Africa JSE is worth over $1,3trillion in market capitalization while your market cap is still tiny $60bn. Again if you look at GDP crap it doesn't count what is happening in banks, private sector, stock markets etc...if you look at private wealth SA still tops the zoo the money in the private hands in SA is $722billion that's nearly 3 times our GDP. Look at the top 10 richest banks in Africa, SA banks tops, the likes of Standard bank $186bn, ABSA $104bn, Fnb $90bn, Firstrand $81bn, Bidwest bank $45bn etc...

My guy here you dealing with retards they don't understand, even if you try pulling some sense into them or try to to show them the light they won't see.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 04, 2020
Problemkid1:
Still yet our country is far Richer than your poverty stricken shitthol grin grin the only black hungry fools in the world are black South Africans and kenyans grin grin

Ain't therethere any mental asylum in West Africa? You need it

You are annoying stupid

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 8:29am On Mar 04, 2020
Why are you South Africans wailing again? If you do know that you are greater than Nigeria, why wail??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 04, 2020
AmenhotepZuid:
I liked the topic cities and towns not you Zimbo.
To me you're still foreign. Fact. Don't get excited again the stunt you performed earlier tell me your desperate for recognition cry. What you did is easy I can ask anyone to show me his unpure white hand and claim to be white. Am not fooled at all.
Cool stroy bro wink

At least i went from being Venda to unpure white...........................we are making progress grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 04, 2020
Problemkid1:
Stupid white pig grin grin stupidity runs into your body. grin grin grin
Nice racism cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 8:33am On Mar 04, 2020
O don't have time to argue with anyone but if you say uve got 722 billion in the hands of individuals, first if you are a white South African , u should know that you are on exile from your original home and you are suppressing the blacks. If you are a black, you are too stupid to notice that the 722 billion you're boasting about is in the hands of foreigners (whites) and not u.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 04, 2020
LeSudAfricaine:
you start to feel dumber too there more you engage these idiots, I've noticed
Yeah!! hence i try to take a break every now and again grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 04, 2020
jln115:
Yeah!! hence i try to take a break every now and again grin grin grin

Lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ForbesHomesNG(m): 8:36am On Mar 04, 2020
jln115:
Cool stroy bro wink

At least i went from being Venda to unpure white...........................we are making progress grin grin grin

Really appreciated!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 8:37am On Mar 04, 2020
You are not white to me you're venda or zimbo.
Stop fooling yoursekf. I have noticed that you're desperate now lol....hence I told my friend Lesud Africaine in about FAKE accounts like you. I can petfom the stunt you performed with ease today this morning but unfortunately unlike you am not desperate. cry cry
jln115:
Cool stroy bro wink

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 04, 2020
edon21:
O don't have time to argue with anyone but if you say uve got 722 billion in the hands of individuals, first if you are a white South African , u should know that you are on exile from your original home and you are suppressing the blacks. If you are a black, you are too stupid to notice that the 722 billion you're boasting about is in the hands of foreigners (whites) and not u.

Lol nice story

Are you happy?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 8:39am On Mar 04, 2020
Austine1213:

Ain't therethere any mental asylum in West Africa? You need it

You are annoying stupid
Fvck you cabron grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 04, 2020
Problemkid1:
Fvck you cabron grin grin grin

You stupid

You beyond stupid, a grownup having no brains what a waste

(1) (2) (3) ... (6561) (6562) (6563) (6564) (6565) (6566) (6567) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.