Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,985 members, 7,866,707 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:09 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6758) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6297189 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6755) (6756) (6757) (6758) (6759) (6760) (6761) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 8:48am On Mar 23, 2020
Acadavah:

And I just realised you are deluded. Tanzania national flag(1) is being used since June 1964 while the South Africa flag at the time was this pic (2). The current south Africa flag(3) started being used in 1994
Fair enough.But which flag is awesome? grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IronGalaxy: 9:41am On Mar 23, 2020
JaceBlaze:
Fair enough.But which flag is awesome? grin cheesy
obvious cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by sherlock229(m): 9:42am On Mar 23, 2020
Kenyans watch the vast metropolis of lagos, a place that dwarfs Nairobi in size and developments,miles upon miles of developments even with new city been built,Then stop this dumb comparison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMTyUS2vq9I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIx2adAK_V4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 10:03am On Mar 23, 2020
IronGalaxy:
obvious cool
cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:07am On Mar 23, 2020
TayserMahrii:

SA anthem is def one of the best. Its downside is the Boer part, lol. That sht is a joke right there Wish you gave Tz that part.

The fav line is Sejaba sa Satafrikaaaaaaaa grin grin

Seriously, jln, you guys cant sing fr.

Why is that part a joke to you? Is Afrikaans not a South African language? Because it is no longer pure Dutch, it's heavily mixed with other South African languages. Many people make this mistake of associating Afrikaans with Apartheid as if there were no Afrikaans-speaking freedom fighters & political activists who died for this country. On those grounds alone, their language deserves to be part of the South African anthem because whether we like it or not, Afrikaans is part of South African culture & without South Africa there would be no Afrikaans. Where would township slangs be without Afrikaans words like "Ek sê, voetsek etc"? Similary, what would Afrikaans people use in place of "Yoh, Babelaas, Eish etc"? These cultures intertwined & influenced each other over the centuries. Some of you are just lastig qha, niyas'pita.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 10:13am On Mar 23, 2020
Dlonra:

So tinny slums in a Massive metropolitan area somewhere in the inland part of the country makes you convince yourself that kenya is a slum grin. What do you have to say about the the gigantic middle class settlements of Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu, Nakuru and Eldoret then grin grin I bet you do realize trying to Convince yourself that kenya is a slum won't change actual facts on the ground you keep on avoiding
Kenya is a massive slums. You have nothing in that glorified shitthol. Just look at what you posted, dirty roads and unplanned city.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jaqenhghar: 10:16am On Mar 23, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Why is that part a joke to you? Is Afrikaans not a South African language? Because it is no longer pure Dutch, it's heavily mixed with other South African languages. Many people make this mistake of associating Afrikaans with Apartheid as if there were no Afrikaans-speaking freedom fighters & political activists who died for this country. On those grounds alone, their language deserves to be part of the South African anthem because whether we like it or not, Afrikaans is part of South African culture & without South Africa there would be no Afrikaans. Where would township slangs be without Afrikaans words like "Ek sê, voetsek etc"? Similary, what would Afrikaans people use in the place of "Babelaas, Eish etc"? These cultures intertwined & influenced each other over the centuries. Some of you are just lastig qha, niyas'pita.
You guys are still on this
[img]https://media1./images/0f78af841f453545a036b6cceb3620cc/tenor.gif?itemid=4780258[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:19am On Mar 23, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

You guys are still on this
[img]https://media1./images/0f78af841f453545a036b6cceb3620cc/tenor.gif?itemid=4780258[/img]

Lol, I'm not on anything. I just found that part a little misinformed.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 23, 2020
forgiveness:

Bhuhahahaha! Let me get you. grin

Mjl......out. grin

Tower one ...... out. grin

Sanlam.........out. grin

Right!? grin

Because from what I am seeing, all are not topped out. grin

Now, show me the height of the remaining 3 GTC buildings. grin

I want to show you something. grin
I already gave you the heights of those GTC apartments. You can as well visit skyscrapper city and get them. 33,31,31,29 are the heights
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jaqenhghar: 10:35am On Mar 23, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Lol, I'm not on anything. I just found that part a little misinformed.
It should be flattering that several countries adopt your national anthem. Whatever happened to united Africa

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 10:36am On Mar 23, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Why is that part a joke to you? Is Afrikaans not a South African language? Because it is no longer pure Dutch, it's heavily mixed with other South African languages. Many people make this mistake of associating Afrikaans with Apartheid as if there were no Afrikaans-speaking freedom fighters & political activists who died for this country. On those grounds alone, their language deserves to be part of the South African anthem because whether we like it or not, Afrikaans is part of South African culture & without South Africa there would be no Afrikaans. Where would township slangs be without Afrikaans words like "Ek sê, voetsek etc"? Similary, what would Afrikaans people use in place of "Babelaas, Eish etc"? These cultures intertwined & influenced each other over the centuries. Some of you are just lastig qha, niyas'pita.
I saw that part and I was just too despondent to explain.Anyway,thank you for putting things into perspective.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 23, 2020
forgiveness:

The whole of Kenya has only 13 topped out skyscrapers. Is it a lie?

Show me the ones outside upperhill and Westlands, I want to show you something. grin
a big lie wink
Westlands
6 AVIC TOWERS
Lemac

Upperhill

UAP
Britam
KCB
Upperhill chamber
Prism
Those are 12towers without old CBD
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 23, 2020
forgiveness:

The whole of Kenya has only 13 topped out skyscrapers. Is it a lie?

Show me the ones outside upperhill and Westlands, I want to show you something. grin
the ones I know In old CBD
parliament tower
CBK pension
Times TOWER
Kicc
Social security house
Teleposta
I and M bank
E.t.c
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:54am On Mar 23, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

It should be flattering that several countries adopt your national anthem. Whatever happened to united Africa

This is no longer about that. There's no point going back & forth about the anthem because it's clear whose it is. Anyone arguing with that fact should go argue with their uncreative ancestors or go play in traffic grin And just to be clear once again, we sing it better because it's ours cheesy

The "we shouldn't have featured Afrikaans because it's a joke" part though, I find a little disrespectful & condescending to us as a people. South African people speak Afrikaans words even before learning other languages, such as English. Many 1st realize this when they start school, that some of the words they've used their whole lives were actually loan words from Afrikaans eg. Ibhekile from beker etc.

I'm sure Tayser didn't mean any harm, but I had to set the record straight.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 23, 2020
forgiveness:

What is the height of Sanlam? grin. Show me. I want to show you something. grin

Is it up to 100m? grin

Do you know what is skyscraper? grin
I know you're talking about 100m+ floors. And it's about Lagos and Nairobi, your fellow Nigerian women are telling you not to engage in this topic cos they know you will end up losinggrin.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:57am On Mar 23, 2020
Shma:
a big lie wink
Westlands
6 AVIC TOWERS
Lemac

Upperhill

UAP
Britam
KCB
Upperhill chamber
Prism
Those are 12towers without old CBD

Only three of the bolded are confirmed to be above 100 m. The other three are not. So, the three are out. grin

What you have here is 9 skyscrapers. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 23, 2020
samorobo:

You have time with that undisputed m0ron ..stop giving him the opportunity to speak....
Let him rot in ignorance, that his is strong suit.. ignorance!!!!
stick to your lane tomboy, this is boys discussion not stupid tomeboys grin., anyway, it's good you just popped in when the facts started to overweight your fellow country man, grin it's good to save your broman wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:59am On Mar 23, 2020
JaceBlaze:
I saw that part and I was just too despondent to explain.Anyway,thank you for putting things into perspective.

Sho smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 23, 2020
forgiveness:

Only three of the bolded are confirmed to be above 100 m. The other three are not. So, the three are out. grin

what do you mean by three of the bolded?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:01am On Mar 23, 2020
Shma:
the ones I know In old CBD
parliament tower
CBK pension
Times TOWER
Kicc
Social security house
Teleposta
I and M bank
E.t.c

That's all you have. Nothing like etc. grin

Unfortunately, I&M can't be counted because it's not up to 100m. Bhuhahahaha

Previous 9 + 5 you have in CDB = 14. grin

This is because I added KCB. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 23, 2020
forgiveness:

all the GTC towers are 100+ metres. Just visit skyscrapper city dude, I know you're trying to act smart knowing the figures have not been indicated. Anyway we can as well do a simple arithmetic to get the accurate figures which has not been indicated, we can do meters per floors
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 23, 2020
forgiveness:

That's all you have. Nothing like etc. grin

Unfortunately, I&M can't be counted because it's not up to 100m. Bhuhahahaha

Previous 9 + 5 you have in CDB = 14. grin

This is because I added KCB. grin
you want it to be that way, right grin?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:11am On Mar 23, 2020
Shma:
all the GTC towers are 100+ metres. Just visit skyscrapper city dude, I know you're trying to act smart knowing the figures have not been indicated. Anyway we can as well do a simple arithmetic to get the accurate figures which has not been indicated, we can do meters per floors

They are not. grin

Beside, is cdk pension house topped out? grin show me.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:11am On Mar 23, 2020
Shma:

That's how it is. EOD

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:13am On Mar 23, 2020
Shma:

Is I and M up to 100m? grin
Show me proof. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 23, 2020
forgiveness:

They are not. grin

CBK pension.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 23, 2020
forgiveness:

Is I and M up to 100m? grin
Show me proof. grin
it's 99.9 when you round it of grin. Anyway you can cancel that. We have remained with 17 smiley.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 11:18am On Mar 23, 2020
Chai..even the house version with just instruments sounds better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=In2NXOZXtGY

These Tanzanians are fishing in a pool of sharks.

Ayeye!!! I'm on their malnourished Swahili asses now.shouldn't have poked the hornet shocked cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 23, 2020
forgiveness:

That's how it is. EOD
okay, prove that those three apartments are not up to 100m or else we'll do simple arithmetic, where a floor is 4m.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 23, 2020
forgiveness:

They are not. grin

let's tackle this and I will also prove you only have eleven towers in Lagos wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:21am On Mar 23, 2020
Shma:
CBK pension.

What is the height? Show me. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:23am On Mar 23, 2020
Shma:
let's tackle this and I will also prove you only have eleven towers in Lagos wink

Prove it. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6755) (6756) (6757) (6758) (6759) (6760) (6761) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.