Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,931 members, 7,866,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:19 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6762) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6296872 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6759) (6760) (6761) (6762) (6763) (6764) (6765) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2020
gallivant:

Quit repeating yourself poverty kid. Tell us why makoko is not the biggest slum in Africa? grin
Show me where makoko is the biggest slum in Africa. I wanna show you something poverty stricken pig grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:50pm On Mar 23, 2020
Problemkid1:
Show me where makoko is the biggest slum in Africa. I wanna show you something poverty stricken pig grin grin grin

Try Google maps poverty kid and stop repeating gibberish. wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2020
gallivant:

Try Google maps poverty kid and stop repeating gibberish. wink
Show me you prick grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SupaMoist: 4:12pm On Mar 23, 2020
Dlonra:

2 dwarf buildings on a beach and all Nigerians get Hot. Nairobi has got a jungle of those

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9Qc0__mH7I

The past week I've noticed something mindbogglingly retarded. Do you Kenyans really believe development is based on tower count & height. If so that has to be one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. So by your own logic South African cities are more developed than German cities becuase South Africa has more tall towers? Your telling me Nairobi is more developed than Switzerland because Nairobi has more tall towers? Lagos, Nigeria by itself is wealthier than the entirety of Kenya no matter how many Chinese built foreign owned towers you have to gloat about. You Kenyans need to wake up and make a REAL DIFFERENCE. angry

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SupaMoist: 4:16pm On Mar 23, 2020
AmenhotepZuid:
YOU DON'T EXPECT A DARK SUB LIKE THIS TO KNOW THAT. The stool civilization is bleeped even today ask them about GRAVITY MENTALITY THE SPECIALIZE ON THAT ONE.

The only thing you've proven here is that West Africa has a better history of Civilization and Culture compared to Southern Africa (South Africa) which was a barren waistland before the dutch & British arrived. They still run it today.

Congratulations you've played yourself

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 23, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:23pm On Mar 23, 2020
Problemkid1:
Show me you prick grin grin

HELL NO!! shocked angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzokel: 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2020
68816419:
homes in Nigeria

let me add some

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzokel: 4:28pm On Mar 23, 2020
some

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzokel: 4:30pm On Mar 23, 2020
some more

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Yebo.

LOL@ critical but stable grin .The dude is not even 60 yet.He is the last born of our grandmother's children,from my father's side.

He's still young shocked Does he speak in tsotsi taal? Lagenge loves is'jita, even the women grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzokel: 4:32pm On Mar 23, 2020
more still

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzokel: 4:34pm On Mar 23, 2020
more..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzokel: 4:36pm On Mar 23, 2020
still naija

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2020
JaceBlaze:
That would be frightening,given how ugly he was hai hai!

LMFAO. Was he? I thought he had daai ding tongue Don't respond to the other post, the bot is acting up.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzokel: 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2020
more to go

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2020
AmenhotepZuid:
This is the reminder of what happened in Southern Africa (SA, Angola, Namibia etc..) in the 1970s WAR FOR LIBERATION BACKED BY MIGHTY RUSSIA, CUBA, INDIA AND OTHER ALLIES.
Look bro not trying to start a fight BUT the South African military(SADF) didn't suffer a single defeat during the Border War!!

Economic sanctions and the fact that the apartheid Government lost the support of the US and other Western Allies forced the NP to the negotiation table.

The SADF at that time was one of the most formidable and respected forces at that time!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzokel: 4:42pm On Mar 23, 2020
ha

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzokel: 4:48pm On Mar 23, 2020
follow

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzokel: 4:50pm On Mar 23, 2020
gidi cribs

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzokel: 4:54pm On Mar 23, 2020
gidi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzokel: 4:57pm On Mar 23, 2020
more to go ...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzokel: 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2020
las gidi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzokel: 5:02pm On Mar 23, 2020
laslas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzokel: 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2020
gidi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzokel: 5:06pm On Mar 23, 2020
more..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 5:07pm On Mar 23, 2020
Seriously speaking about dumb South Africans hurts me. People who don't really know that they don't own their fatherland yet. They are still under apartheid but they don't really realize. If Xhosa can be truthful, she knows this fact herself. The whites ( minority) are controlling everything, from economy to decisions in politics to lifestyle infrastructure . Every damn thing. And before any body will quote me, let him offer a reasonable one cause I ain't got time to answer to squirrels

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzokel: 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2020
gidi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzokel: 5:18pm On Mar 23, 2020
las gidi

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzokel: 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2020
lalas

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2020
Shma:
not yet confirmed, but as you can see its almost the same size with Times TOWER which is around 145m and at the same place taller than kicc. smiley

The whole Kenya still has 14 skyscrapers. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzokel: 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2020
k

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6759) (6760) (6761) (6762) (6763) (6764) (6765) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.