Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6795) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6193400 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6792) (6793) (6794) (6795) (6796) (6797) (6798) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 26, 2020
forgiveness:

Why is Kenya a regional power?

In Africa, Nigeria is number one. Followed by Ethiopia and South Africa. grin

I saw you mentioning Morocco, Algeria, Angola and South Africa ahead of Nigeria. Who recognised these as regional power? grin

Kenya is just holding but Ethiopia is the true power of the east.

West Nigeriais king

North egypt t is king of all

South SA is king of all

Militarily Egypt, Algeria, SA, Nigeria and ethiopia

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 26, 2020
@Just30 / @Just40

Seems like Corona is gripping Ghana as well!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2020
Austine1212:

West Nigeriais king

South SA is king of all

Military wise Ethiopia isn't that strong....Angola and Morocco both have stronger militaries

I agree with the rest of your post!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2020
vaxx1:
when other alternatives have been exhausted. informal sector dominate the. economy here ....

Ghana may be hit harder due to having more informal sector

But it has to act else more life will be lost
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 26, 2020
jln115:

Military wise Ethiopia isn't that strong....Angola and Morocco both have stronger militaries

I agree with the rest of your post!!

Oh yes you correct

SA ability to produce and export high tech military stuff give it an advantage

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 5:21pm On Mar 26, 2020
kenya confirm his first case of convid 19 death. it shall be well with our souls.

this isn't a Good time.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2020
Austine1212:

Ghana may be hit harder due to having more informal sector

But it has to act else more life will be lost
there is currently a global economy melt down . no one is safe not even America.

GHANA might likely impose curfew for now

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2020
forgiveness:

Who recognise South Africa as number one in Africa? grin

If we include Egypt, it's obviously number one. No dispute. grin

Everyone does
Egypt number one in military terms
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:28pm On Mar 26, 2020
vaxx1:
when other alternatives have been exhausted. informal sector dominate the economy here ....

Informal sector dominates the economy of almost all african countries
So a lockdown is a grim idea
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 5:28pm On Mar 26, 2020
vaxx1:
kenya confirm his first case of convid 19 death. it shall be well with our souls.

this isn't a Good time.
this covid-19 of a thing, i dont know why i'm unbothered by it.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:30pm On Mar 26, 2020
jln115:
Funnily enough they agreed when Ethiopia was still ranked higher than Nigeria!

The simple fact that a country like Morocco with 23 F 16 Block 52s, 14 C130s, 23 armed Gazelles, 4 Sigma corvettes,1 FREMM frigate , 2000 APCs and IFVs, 335 155mm M109 SPHs, 1000 Tanks.

Yet they Rank lower than Ethiopia, Angola and Nigeria.....Then you'll understand why GFP is a joke.

How many of these can Morocco produce?

I personally still agree Ethiopia is number one in Africa based on their history.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:31pm On Mar 26, 2020
Austine1212:

West Nigeriais king

South SA is king of all

Ethiopia beats Kenya in military affairs
In terms of economy we beat them
So people need to be specific regional power in what military or economy
Ethiopia also doubles Kenya's population
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2020
jln115:

LMAO grin grin grin and you think its a fact!!! grin grin grin grin

Yes of course. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:33pm On Mar 26, 2020
Stevoh18:

Stalled grin but evidently Pinnacle has more possibility of completion

Is Pinnacle topped out? grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:34pm On Mar 26, 2020
theenchanter:

Everyone is until number of deaths start rising
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 26, 2020
vaxx1:
there is currently a global economy melt down . no one is safe not even America.

GHANA might likely impose curfew for now

America is in recession already, but anylyst believe even without covid19 it was going in to recession

Act soon
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:35pm On Mar 26, 2020
theenchanter:
open eyes as how? U want them to build supertall on 6ft above sea level ground, with sandy soil formation? shocked

Well, you may be right but some investors don't agree.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 5:35pm On Mar 26, 2020
jln115:

Culturally i cant see reptilians, Black nazis and Unicorns?......... yeah!! then im glad for my culture!!

Also still waiting were I stated that i denied the atrocities that happened in South Africa or any other country thanks to colonialism.

This whole argument came because i said Boer people are African and thus said Apartheid was one African group oppressing another......this is what irked you......then you came with the whole argument hat only white people are genocidal and that Africans are some peaceful fun loving people, when in actual fact that Africans were also responsible for atrocities like the Mfecane, genocide against the Tutsi and more that i mentioned before.

I simply stated Apartheid was one atrocity committed by one group of Africans against another African group and was one among many in Africa

The fact is you are the Racist one here mate...........not me wink

The net never forgets my intelligent idiot! Like most people highly proficient in a narrow technical field you're not as clever as you think you are-also you're basically dishonest. You keep looping around old ishyt pretending not to see multiple SOURCES of info.I've already shown your posts 3x at least where you minimised the horrors of White Supremacy that began with your peoples arrival.
You said the Cape was empty yet within a few years you had dispossesed the local Khoisan of land and cattle.
I showed Black child slaves the survivors of the various Swazi, Venda, Ndebele and other Africans murdered by Boers and you brought up the ZAR. I showed how even the FCVKNG ZAR Prez had child slaves!?
You said you already knew about the Inboeselings, the indentured servants; actually code for Black child slave .
You brought up Al Shabab, Boko Haram and Rwanda to minimise White crimes.

Why would I post it all over again,srsly? Since you're here tell us of the horrors of the Black prisoner experience on Boer farms during apartheid. The screenshot shows how hateful Nam' Boer farmers were to their convict labour/slaves.
Also the HRW link had a report on one Transvaal farmer who had thousands of naked convict labour and the other link showed how another would sport murder prisoners and not bury them leading to a potato boycott.

IN WHAT UNIVERSE CAN THIS BE CONSIDERED NORMAL ?

Edit: You seem to think I need validation or affirmation which you're determined to withold-fyi you don't own the narrative anymore than you own the weather. A huge fk you for historical amnesia and downplaying apartheid.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 5:36pm On Mar 26, 2020
tylann:

Informal sector dominates the economy of almost all african countries
So a lockdown is a grim idea
south africa seems to be an exception, just around 30 percent .. it might be more easier there than a country like Ghana .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:37pm On Mar 26, 2020
Austine1212:

You can mention Nigeria economy without oil

Thats all

We are yet in recession despite low oil price. Can you explain?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:38pm On Mar 26, 2020
vaxx1:

this isn't a Good time.

It was just a matter of time
Kenya receives a ridiculous number of Italian tourists .
So the situation will get nasty very soon we hope it might not
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 5:38pm On Mar 26, 2020
theenchanter:
may be it come with another hiding motive. what Is bothering me now is how it is affecting buisness . i

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:38pm On Mar 26, 2020
Problemkid1:
I dey tell you bro grin Na jejely ooh cheesy

Gbam! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:39pm On Mar 26, 2020
Abohboy:

It much closer to completion than that one and by your logic we could also use Lagos sky tower or Eko village in Eko Atlantic so unless it is topped out it doesn’t count deal

No mind the guy. It came to him as a shock. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 5:39pm On Mar 26, 2020
tylann:

Everyone is until number of deaths start rising
number of death is actually stalling... except, maybe in Italy.

Here in Nigeria, people are actually getting better and leaving hospitals, 6 people left hospital yesterday.

It only spread fast but not really deadly... my observation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 5:40pm On Mar 26, 2020
vaxx1:
may be it come with another hiding motive. what Is bothering me now is how it is affecting buisness . i
yeah, true that.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:41pm On Mar 26, 2020
vaxx1:
south africa seems to be an exception, just around 30 percent .. it might be more easier there than a country like Ghana .

Well South Africa is the most industrialized country in Africa
Kenya has imposed a curfew if the situation gets out of hand a lockdown is inevitable
Rwanda imposed a lockdown days ago
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:42pm On Mar 26, 2020
jln115:

You dont have to write journals to be an economic expert .........I work as an Investment analyst and advisor wink

I hear.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:43pm On Mar 26, 2020
Austine1212:

West Nigeriais king

South SA is king of all

GBAM! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2020
tylann:

It was just a matter of time
Kenya receives a ridiculous number of Italian tourists .
So the situation will get nasty very soon we hope it might not
I pray it doesn't get to that of Italy or Spain. these country have better hospital and Medical care than any africa country yet it overwhelmed them.

now , they are even talking about social distancing? i wonder how it will work here when our system is not advanced enough. common water and energy is still a problem to us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2020
theenchanter:
number of death is actually stalling... except, maybe in Italy.

Here in Nigeria, people are actually getting better and leaving hospitals, 6 people left hospital yesterday.

It only spread fast but not really deadly... my observation.

It's deadly if you are old and Italy has many old people the highest in Europe
Many African countries have young populations
The kenyan victim was 66 years old and suffered from diabetes
What I fear is the Africa's health system it cannot handle an explosion of number of cases
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 5:48pm On Mar 26, 2020
tylann:

Well South Africa is the most industrialized country in Africa
Kenya has imposed a curfew if the situation gets out of hand a lockdown is inevitable
Rwanda imposed a lockdown days ago
ruwanda is known for her authoritative stands. Ghana is a democratic nation, even the law to restrict the movement of the people was just approved last week by the parliament. the minority kick against it.sighting it will make the president unnecessary powerful .

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6792) (6793) (6794) (6795) (6796) (6797) (6798) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.