Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6834) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6211956 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6831) (6832) (6833) (6834) (6835) (6836) (6837) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:05am On Mar 29, 2020
samorobo:

Tower yeah, skyscraper yeah...simple grin

You see no rhythm there.

Compare this,, tower yea, skyscraper neh grin kiss
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 2:05am On Mar 29, 2020
Lagos State government has taken delivery of a 110 bed temporally isolation centre built with the help of GT bank! ..the isolation centre was built at the Onikan stadium...

It took 5 days for them to complete it....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:06am On Mar 29, 2020
samorobo:
Lol so much for e-whipping Sammy...

Lol why can't I get over that word "e-whipping"...lol grin grin my ribs grin

coz sammy is horn.y grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:07am On Mar 29, 2020
samorobo:

Oh quartz Africa...I thought you said it is a reputable site..or don't you know what reputable means again?

Quartz is very reputable as a news source. Prove otherwise wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 2:08am On Mar 29, 2020
The centre will be used for the treatment of confirmed coronavirus cases...
More of such will be built soon..

Dangote group donated 4 ambulances to the state government yesterday...

Cooperative bodies and wealthy individuals are really trying to contribute their part in the fight against the virus..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:09am On Mar 29, 2020
Danielnino00:

That's from 5 days ago... Why not post the figures for yesterday?

Has Kenya even conducted up to 200 tests ?

I give you Kenya figures you give me Nigeria figures. I gave you 800 as at March 28th.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 2:09am On Mar 29, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Kenya had done over 800 tests as of yesterday end. And from today mass tests are beginning. Ghana run to IMF as soon as they confirmed the first case as well, though for them it was more a matter of running to daddy as usual. How many tests ave you done? You havent done more than Kenya unless you prove it. With proper testing you should be having close or more than SA confirmed cases.

U are the one who posted an outdated figure of fhe number of tests done in Nigeria...why not post the latest figure?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:15am On Mar 29, 2020
jln115:

You can leave the house??.... Over here we are stuck at home 24/7...at least I'm at my folks farm, so it ain't that bad!!

And I get time to give this bad boy some tlc grin grin:

@Samorobo I know you like beautiful cars....so here's one of mine!! enjoy!

Over here you can leave from 5 Am to 7 Pm...apparently they found that majority of the confirmed cases came from night interactions in social joints.

Dang bruh, thats a classic ride. Can see she uses real water not some coolant shiiii grin Your tlc-job is topnotch tongue

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:17am On Mar 29, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Over here you can leave from 5 Am to 7 Pm...apparently they found that majority of the confirmed cases came from night interactions in social joints.

Dang bruh, thats a classic ride. Can see she uses real water not some coolant shiiii grin Your tlc-job is topnotch tongue
wink Original 1983 Suzuki SJ410 with the same 1L engine and 4 speed gearbox it came out with!!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:20am On Mar 29, 2020
Danielnino00:

U are the one who posted an outdated figure of fhe number of tests done in Nigeria...why not post the latest figure?

I posted what I laid my hands on, plus it was unnerving news so it kind of speaks to today's grim reality...which is ....few tests grin

Anyway, good to see the corporates playing a +ve role cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:24am On Mar 29, 2020
jln115:
wink Original 1983 Suzuki SJ410 with the same 1L engine and 4 speed gearbox it came out with!!

Dang!! Must have been the classic 80s equal of Jimny cool
You into the classics bro. What about the system inside? The music ? wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:36am On Mar 29, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Dang!! Must have been the classic 80s equal of Jimny cool
You into the classics bro. What about the system inside? The music ? wink
Not much to speak of inside......2 X 6.5" Nakamichi speakers and a Nakamichi 10" dual subwoofer & 1000W amp

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:45am On Mar 29, 2020
jln115:
Not much to speak of inside......2 X 6.5" Nakamichi speakers and a Nakamichi 10" dual subwoofer & 1000W amp

Not bad...cool
For me the music is everything. My ride is a moving disco cool grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SupaMoist: 2:55am On Mar 29, 2020
Danielnino00:

Ignorance as usual..
The IMF has asked that all African countries (Nigeria and Kenya inclusive) be excused from paying their debts for now so they can deal with coronavirus..

But unlike Kenya,we hasn't begged the IMF for emergency funds...
But that was the first thing ur country did when the first case of covid-19 was confirmed...it simply shows how broke u are..

How Kenya reacted to the Covid-19 outbreak compared to Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SupaMoist: 3:02am On Mar 29, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Nigeria doesnt even have testing kits hence why you are not testing potential cases. If the plan is not to test people then you have no business asking for assistance. Your govt is instead preparing for mass burials.

Actually Nigerian was one of the first African countries with the ability to detect the Virus with high accuracy. Obviously by now that Chinese billionaire has donated all that equipment to every member of the African Union. Just about every country on Earth right now is prepared for the "possibility" of mass burials. Nigeria has yet to need them.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:05am On Mar 29, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Not bad...cool
For me the music is everything. My ride is a moving disco cool grin
Toyota Prado....Nice wink 4l petrol or 3l diesel?

Oh and luckily my Zuk isn't my daily drive.....just my weekend toy! So the music isn't to much of an issue!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:32am On Mar 29, 2020
SupaMoist:

Actually Nigerian was one of the first African countries with the ability to detect the Virus with high accuracy. Obviously by now that Chinese billionaire has donated all that equipment to every member of the African Union. Just about every country on Earth right now is prepared for the "possibility" of mass burials. Nigeria has yet to need them.

But the article I shared suggests otherwise.. wink Plus what the hell is mass burial? Only Nigeria has such plans. wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:36am On Mar 29, 2020
jln115:

Toyota Prado....Nice wink 4l petrol or 3l diesel?

Oh and luckily my Zuk isn't my daily drive.....just my weekend toy! So the music isn't to much of an issue!

3 L Diesel 3.0 D-4D 4WD AT 4x4 cool

Cool,,,plus music at your folks' = a big turnoff cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SupaMoist: 5:01am On Mar 29, 2020
TayserMahrii:

But the article I shared suggests otherwise.. wink Plus what the hell is mass burial? Only Nigeria has such plans. wink

Whatever blog article your talking of is obviously bullsh1t without evidence per usual. The concept of the possibility of a mass burial is currently happening in the USA, Italy, Spain etc. Nigeria has yet to dig any "mass burials" or to even need them at all. Why do you even bother lying so much when you can easily be busted with simple research? How shameless can you get?

Let's take a look at some current provable evidence How Nigeria is handling Covid 1-2 vs Kenya's handling Covid 3-4

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Dlonra(m): 5:24am On Mar 29, 2020
samorobo:

Stop being stupid and irrationally ignorant..since when did mombassa port become bigger than Djibouti port .lol...

Check your maritime traffic and stop making unnecessary noise..

grin grin grin Inferiority complex is making you generate imaginary things. Are you seriously trying to compare the Port of Mombasa with Djibouti. In East Africa the Largest Port by far is the kilindini port of Mombasa. It handles 80% of East Africa's imports, connected with 2 different Rail lines & has 16 of the largest and deepest water births out of SA. The Port of Mombasa handles triple number of Cargo and passengers the Djibouti port handles. And I dare you to bring any official link claiming Djibouti port is bigger than Mombasa
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kilindini_Harbour

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Dlonra(m): 6:11am On Mar 29, 2020
forgiveness:

Mombasa can't stand toe to toe with Lekki, Ikeja, Port Harcourt etc but you want to flex muscle of Mombasa with Lagos. Bhuhahahaha! grin

Do you have airport in Mombasa? grin

Do you have Mono rail in the whole of Kenya? grin

Do you have BRT system in Mombasa? grin

Do you have water transportation system in Mombasa?; grin

Do you have global companies H/QS in Mombasa? grin

Do you have the top 5 best hospitals in Africa in Mombasa? grin

Do you have the largest refinery in the world in Mombasa?; grin

Do you have a top African university in Mombasa? grin

Is Mombasa more industrialised than Lagos? grin

Is Mombasa among the top 3 wealthiest cities in Africa? grin

How many bridges are in Mombasa? grin

Let me top here. Even your whole country is no match for Lagos. grin

This comment proves your ignorance and lack of knowledge of Kenya's 2nd City.
Mombasa hosts the 2nd largest international airport in Kenya after Nairobi. Its also the 4th Busiest international in East Africa. If Mombasa was in West Africa then it could be having the second largest refinery in West Africa cause West Africa had none until recently. Lagos is a City which just got it's first water Transport system just recently while Mombasa has been having a Massive farry service transportation since independence meaning Lagos, the Largest City in West Africa is literally straining to compete with East Africa's 3rd which just proves how miserable Nigeria is. I mean does Nigeria even have a national career airport like Mombasa?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 6:15am On Mar 29, 2020
Nigeria economy will collapse with Oil at 10 USD per barel besides COVID.90% of their forex are from oil.Slash that by six times and youll see Naira collapsing to 1000 naira for 1 USD.They won't be able to repay their debts.Their fake GDP will collapse to around 200b or less.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 6:17am On Mar 29, 2020
Nigeria economy will collapse with Oil at 10 USD per barel besides COVID.90% of their forex are from oil.Slash that by six times and youll see Naira collapsing to 1000 naira for 1 USD.They won't be able to repay their debts.Their fake GDP will collapse to around 200b or less.Ghana we all know the story.Kenya economic resilience will see it weather this without much drama

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 7:00am On Mar 29, 2020
jln115:
Empty Cape Town
Cool. Empty Kaduna city

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:09am On Mar 29, 2020
forgiveness:

We have trashed this issue before and found South Africans to beweirdos who eat anything to survive including human flesh. cry cry cry

Where are the Sothos from? South Africa of course accommodates the largest of them.

Are you a Sotho? shocked grin

HAS EVERYONE FORGOTTEN THE TRAGEDY OF THE SOTHO CANNIBALS?

In 1822, the colonizing Zulu armies of the mighty, power-crazy Shaka plundered the many different African tribes in the fertile valleys of the Caledon River, dispersing especially the fleeing Sotho tribes further inland. [The Zulus arrived in South Africa during the 19th century, not before then.] Pursuing the Sotho relentlessly, trained military regiments nearly annihilated the Sotho tribes during that time. Eventually, only the Sotho tribes of Mantatise and Moshesh remained.

As a result, thousands of starving Sothos barricaded themselves in strongholds in the Yoalobohola Mountains near Ficksburg and Thabo Bosiho in Lesotho, while remaining people fled to the Maluti Mountains.

In their fierce struggle for survival, the desperate, starving Sotho tribes resorted to mass cannibalism.

Eugene Casalis, one of the first missionaries in Lesotho and especially the daily journal of Thomas Arbousset, give a detailed account of the tragedy that happened there in the early 19th century.

The fatality-numbers and actual circumstances described in “The Hungry French Missionary
Narratives” are now disputed and hotly debated by politically correct ‘history’ writers. However, Arbousset was a literate missionary, who gave a good eye-witness account of what happened there. He recorded that Sotho cannibals devoured 288,000 — 300,000 people during that time.

REACHING like I said. In fact, uthetha ikaka right now. The Sotho became "cannibals" out of desperation as the article says. Are the Ngwa people currently at war or trapped in any way? Yet they wanted to eat Mr Ibu THIS CENTURY, with free movement & all.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:14am On Mar 29, 2020
TayserMahrii:

Molo,

Thought Bhuti was booty grin

Sho, mfethu.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 7:57am On Mar 29, 2020
How many airports does Kenya have. In Nigeria every state has an airport. That's almost 30. Then about national carrier, we have air peace. Of course, america doesn't have a national carrier. Also we had one before Kenya. We're also planning to have another starting up with 50 aircrafts which Kenyans are still dreaming about. Meanwhile ur national carrier is always running at a huge loss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SupaMoist: 8:06am On Mar 29, 2020
rvp20182:
Nigeria economy will collapse with Oil at 10 USD per barel besides COVID.90% of their forex are from oil.Slash that by six times and youll see Naira collapsing to 1000 naira for 1 USD.They won't be able to repay their debts.Their fake GDP will collapse to around 200b or less.

Worry about yourself first which is do to be in far worst shape with a bleaker future.

[url] https://thediplomat.com/2020/03/chinas-coronavirus-slowdown-which-african-economies-will-be-hit-hardest/ [/url]

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:10am On Mar 29, 2020
rvp20182:
Nigeria economy will collapse with Oil at 10 USD per barel besides COVID.90% of their forex are from oil.Slash that by six times and youll see Naira collapsing to 1000 naira for 1 USD.They won't be able to repay their debts.Their fake GDP will collapse to around 200b or less.Ghana we all know the story.Kenya economic resilience will see it weather this without much drama

They can't just get it
If nigeria at its best can grow at 2%
Kenya at its worst does 3.4%
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 29, 2020
samorobo:

Instead of arguing I would advise you to travel ...maybe then you might be able to see the outside world even in kegame's colony.... actually Kigali is more saner, organised,more infastructurally developed and advanced than anything in Kenya...
says a girl who has never come out from her village cave.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 29, 2020
samorobo:

Instead of arguing I would advise you to travel ...maybe then you might be able to see the outside world even in kegame's colony.... actually Kigali is more saner, organised,more infastructurally developed and advanced than anything in Kenya...
there is something you don't understand about the last bolded, I will accept that Kigali is more organized than Nairobi, on other note, Nairobi is by far more organized than Lagos.but I don't understand what you're trying to imply on infrastructure?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 29, 2020
samorobo:
So any idiot that goes up there and call his/herself a engineer,developer with sober mind automatically becomes a factual body where facts can be drawn weasel....stupid boy, stupid mind.....

Lol
you don't understand the subject matter and that's the reason why you're sounding dumb. You're good at running your mouth When someone is offline but one on one you're just a bunch of candy-assed with ill-consideration. grin
Call all the dumb name you want before your fellow saviour(prof chanter) come for your rescue as usual grin grin..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6831) (6832) (6833) (6834) (6835) (6836) (6837) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.