Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,001 members, 7,863,603 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:20 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7018) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6290636 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7015) (7016) (7017) (7018) (7019) (7020) (7021) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 07, 2020
forgiveness:

Did British have electricity before they came to Nigeria? grin

The rest Nigeria had. grin
The British are responsible for electrification of your country and you know it.............And Nigeria did not have tarred roads or sewage systems before the Brits came.........
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 1:08am On Apr 07, 2020
AmenhotepZuid:
@edon, I repeat Nigerians(201m hungry liars) are unashamed liars they faked SA apartheid history to elevate Nigeria's position and downplaying the role of 445million East Africans(mainly Bantu speakers), 250million north African Arabs and ethiopids, 180million middle Africans/central Africans (mainly Bantu speakers), 75million Southern Africans including Malagasy (mainly Bantu speakers including Malagasy have Bantu roots mixed with Asian blood). Shame on you Nigeria for faking other peoples history to position yourselves as fake gi ants....who fought no one still can't defeat SA army, Algeria, Egypt in a war militarily inferior to these 3 real power houses... kiss cry

Nigeria is the giant of Africa. grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 07, 2020
forgiveness:

No evidence to prove they were cities. They are mere discoveries meant for discovery channel. grin

Boer are Dutch. Where did Dutch migrated from? grin
Mapungubwe, had a population of approximately 5 000 big enough at that time to be considered a city!
5,000 and 10,000 people were likely living there during the city's peak in 1820-Kweneng

Boere are not Dutch!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 1:12am On Apr 07, 2020
jln115:

The British are responsible for electrification of your country and you know it.............And Nigeria did not have tarred roads or sewage systems before the Brits came.........

Did British have electricity before they came to NIG? Answer this simple question.

Didn't you say Nigeria had mere villages before British came? Now, you have dropped another false one. "Nigeria didn't have tarred road or sewage before British came". grin

What is your definition of those? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 1:14am On Apr 07, 2020
jln115:
Except they were tested in the late 70s.....they were very active wink along with the ballistic missiles cool cool cool
their are stages to get a nuclear war head fully active, you nuclear "dumbs" were merely enriched uranium and not wasn't fully a nuclear bomb.

Secondly you had no airplanes then capable of lunching them.
So it was just a show of force and noise making, if you'd ask me.
But it's ok let's agree you were once a great nation.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 1:26am On Apr 07, 2020
jln115:

Mapungubwe, had a population of approximately 5 000 big enough at that time to be considered a city!
5,000 and 10,000 people were likely living there during the city's peak in 1820-Kweneng

Boere are not Dutch!

Show me proof it was acknowledged to be a city. Anyway, that's never the bone of contention. The bone of contention remains that as at the time the Dutch came, there were no single city on ground. Gbam. grin

Boer are Dutch else prove me wrong. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 1:40am On Apr 07, 2020
AmenhotepZuid:
Jl is right if you google the map of Lagos you will see that from 1850-late 1950s that city was built by the Brits same can said about Calabar, Port Harcourt etc...when the Brits came to Lagos it was a Portuguese slave port and a village. The fact that you blogg in English says a lot dark burnt race angry angry grin grin angry angry cool you are being lectured by people with Europe blood about your weak past. grin angry Slave Coast/Bight of Benin exported 2million negroes to the new world and lost over 800 000 negroes died on the sea. Bight of Biafra exported 1,5m negroes and lost over 950 000 only 750 000 negroes made it to the other side of the Atlantic. grin grin again pitch black niggers had a hand in selling each other because they hate each other deep down.

Which weak past? grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:58am On Apr 07, 2020
forgiveness:

Show me proof it was acknowledged to be a city. Anyway, that's never the bone of contention. The bone of contention remains that as at the time the Dutch came, there were no single city on ground. Gbam. grin

Boer are Dutch else prove me wrong. grin
It doesn't matter if they were there when the Dutch came or not, the fact is Black SAn built cities which you claimed they didn't

secondly I'm Boer and I'm not Dutch
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:01am On Apr 07, 2020
pacretus:
their are stages to get a nuclear war head fully active, you nuclear "dumbs" were merely enriched uranium and not wasn't fully a nuclear bomb.

Secondly you had no airplanes then capable of lunching them.
So it was just a show of force and noise making, if you'd ask me.
But it's ok let's agree you were once a great nation.
"South Africa became the first and only country to have successfully developed
and then dismantled nuclear weapons"

https://www.atomicheritage.org/history/south-african-nuclear-program

and SA had Canberra bombers that were capable of launching them

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 4:27am On Apr 07, 2020
Danielnino00:

You are aware that Boko Haram operate in Chad and Cameroon too?
Nigeria,Chad and Cameroon run a joint operation against Boko Haram....

I give kudos to the Chadian army...but Nigeria and Cameroon army have fought well too... In the end,the Chadians are fighting to keep their country safe too...

Has the Kenyan army managed to keep Nairobi safe from Al Shabab?

Nairobi is home to several Al shabaab bases and operatives. grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 4:39am On Apr 07, 2020
pacretus:
you are crazy man grin grin grin.
Zulu raiders grin grin grin
You just put me to bed.

Are they not? During the Pre-Colonial period of Africa Zulus and other South African tribes were raiding and looting other tribes and settlements for there goods to survive like murderous nomads. What are they best known for doing now in the 21 Century? grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 4:53am On Apr 07, 2020
Just30:
yeah
he exhibits his foolery around much
No wonder.

That guy would be psychotic in reality.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 4:55am On Apr 07, 2020
AskiaHarem:

Are they not? During the Pre-Colonial period of Africa Zulus and other South African tribes were raiding and looting other tribes and settlements for there goods to survive like murderous nomads. What are they best known for doing now in the 21 Century? grin
Chaiiii.
See Southy....
No shame. This is the height of frustration. There is Hunger in the Land. grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 5:06am On Apr 07, 2020
jln115:
Tar Roads, Sewage systems, electricity...........Didn't I mention these several times?
You're very wrong bro.

90% of All British roads have been re-tarred.
Also, how many places where electrified in Nigeria as at 1960?

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 5:08am On Apr 07, 2020
Danielnino00:
Carmit, let me join you in showcasing some great Nigerians in diaspora abeg...
grin. . but I'm gonna focus on sports...since that's my forte...

#1. Hakeem Olajuwon .. 1 time NBA regular season MVP and 2 times NBA finals MVP ...

He will easily fit in any list of 20 NBA greatest of all time cheesy
Who TF doesn't know "Hakeem The Dream" ?? grin
Haha....
Do you know he grew up in Lagos?

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 5:10am On Apr 07, 2020
Danielnino00:
Never mind that they call him the Greek freak.

He is also Nigeria. cheesy
Arguably the best in the NBA right now!

For those who don't know that is Giannis Atentokunpo!
It's the Greek flipped version of Adetokunbo.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 5:47am On Apr 07, 2020
jln115:
Imagine if we still had Zuma in a time like this grin grin grin grin

LMFAO, isn't it funny that you geniuses always want to cover up Serial -liar-poser's shytty record by bringing up zuma,guptas & " state capture " grin cheesy grin. I can bet you my last cent Zuma would have made a decision promptly as he did with Ebola; closed down the fckn points of entry before the pink pigs bring us filth once more .....but then we are talking about a president who bought his seat with piglet moola grin. The idiot even called Rypert & oprenhenimer loans a donation grin,lying once again. Isn't it funny that when everyone is home enriching WMC & their stooges ,there is no load shedding grin. Or has Serial -Liar & those who Thumad him fixed the problems left by the "9wasted years"? grin years he was a big part of cheesy grin. The propaganda machine needs oiling,people have woken up to the scam called Cyril. The " we would have been worst off under Zuma" lines wont cut it grin. But what do you expect from a group of people who needed the apartheid system to kill competition for them in order to move up ladder grin. Now they are using Cyril the house nigga for the openheimerss & ruperts to get richer at the expense of small businesses. Can you people prosper without handouts & special treatment ?

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IronGalaxy: 6:45am On Apr 07, 2020
XhosaNostra:

OMG, if Ramaphosa gets impeached, we'll get the guy below. I don't think South Africa is ready for a laqhasha-type president embarassed grin
This pic alone gives me chills lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 07, 2020
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, isn't it funny that you geniuses always want to cover up Serial -liar-poser's shytty record by bringing up zuma,guptas & " state capture " grin cheesy grin. I can bet you my last cent Zuma would have made a decision promptly as he did with Ebola; closed down the fckn points of entry before the pink pigs bring us filth once more .....but then we are talking about a president who bought his seat with piglet moola grin. The idiot even called Rypert & oprenhenimer loans a donation grin,lying once again. Isn't it funny that when everyone is home enriching WMC & their stooges ,there is no load shedding grin. Or has Serial -Liar & those who Thumad him fixed the problems left by the "9wasted years"? grin years he was a big part of cheesy grin. The propaganda machine needs oiling,people have woken up to the scam called Cyril. The " we would have been worst off under Zuma" lines wont cut it grin. But what do you expect from a group of people who needed the apartheid system to kill competition for them in order to move up ladder grin. Now they are using Cyril the house nigga for the openheimerss & ruperts to get richer at the expense of small businesses. Can you people prosper without handouts & special treatment ?
she is here...anyone wanna say anything... grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 07, 2020
For folks who still think their country is immune..

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:10am On Apr 07, 2020
IronGalaxy:
This pic alone gives me chills lipsrsealed

Neh!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:08am On Apr 07, 2020
It is very unfortunate the Snail of the world keeps on borrowing money. This year Nigeria has borrowed 29 billion US dollar + 19 billion US dollar now the Nigerian government wants to borrow another 7 billion US dollar. Ever month the Nigerian government just borrowed money from IMF and World Bank

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IronGalaxy: 8:11am On Apr 07, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Neh!
Looks like a mafia don. The guy's nickname is " the cat" for godsakes grin you just don't get that type of moniker nje

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:14am On Apr 07, 2020
Boko Haram members having fun in villages in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrQmI60ZdtU
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 9:49am On Apr 07, 2020
jln115:

"South Africa became the first and only country to have successfully developed
and then dismantled nuclear weapons"

https://www.atomicheritage.org/history/south-african-nuclear-program

and SA had Canberra bombers that were capable of launching them

but we agree they were never active.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 10:15am On Apr 07, 2020
@askiaharem, anti western education dead brain you chose to believe an opinion map instead of reality. If go to google and type "colonization in Africa" you will see that between 1870-1900 Africa faced military invasions that led to colonization. By 1870s we already had French west Africa the likes of Mali and others. Note that's after the fall of the Atlantic Slave trade year 1440-1867. Again if you look at the history of Lagos that city was in the hands of the British empire after 1850 they defeated the Yoruba's with the help of Kru tribe from Liberia. As I said I will share that info after the corona virus lock down. Show you pictures of naked Kru sailors who helped the Europeans during the Atlantic bslave trade 1440-1867 the colonization era 1850s till 1960. kiss cry kiss
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 10:19am On Apr 07, 2020
To prove how stupid some of you are and I'll informed about African history you don't know that Botswana and Lesotho next door to SA they got their independence in 1960 same time with many of you fools while Angola, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Namibia, SA got their independence later... kiss cry cry Ethiopia was never colonized by they're the poverty capital of east africa. kiss cry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 10:26am On Apr 07, 2020
If you google Lagos colonization map you will know that by 1850 that city was settled by the British who.lived in Victoria island area....they built the 1st roads, railways and buildings between 1850-1950s...there is a thread here on nairaland showing colonial nigeria. There's even photos showing colonial architecture and Lagos under the British built your harbour and cities like port Harcourt etc...the problem is we are dealing with illiterates from book haram north. That idot doesn't know that before the arrival of Islam in the north the Hausa's were naked dark negroes who were later raped by Arabs and forced to Islam. I will post here a screen grab of a Nigerian guy showing that Hausa's are products of rape and were naked before Islam came. Note Islam comes Arabia isn't an African religion. kiss kiss
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:32am On Apr 07, 2020
AmenhotepZuid:
Edon, that's coming from a flat head coward descendants of malnutritioned children from Biafra. Last night I was reading about the British empire in Africa and know that British respect Zulus even today hence over 200 000 British tourists come to watch the 1879 war plays between Zulus and the mighty British empire... Note in 1873 the British crushed the Ashanti's of Ghana and lost to the Shaka Zulu army. Hence today in the world of hip hop there's Universal Zulu Empire of MCs.... Coming from all continents. Respect the Zulus.... kiss grin shocked grin the truth is Zulus alone can Bleep up all Igbo's. Fact. Even today Hausa's and Fulani's don't respect you cowards they can move their cattle from Kano to Igboland and beat you up there you won't say shit.. kiss cry

You don't know anything about West Africa history.

Firstly, before 1873 defeat to British, the British were defeated in the Battle of Nsamankow in 1824. grin

Secondly, it took British 31 years before they could defeat Ekumeku Movement of Igbo fraction. grin

Some British accounts pay tribute to the hard fighting of the Ashanti at Amoaful, particularly the tactical insight of their commander, Amankwatia: "The great Chief Amankwatia was among the killed [...] Admirable skill was shown in the position selected by Amankwatia, and the determination and generalship he displayed in the defence fully bore out his great reputation as an able tactician and gallant soldier

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 10:33am On Apr 07, 2020
@Mtis, my Kenyan brother they are fooling themselves are good at feeding each other lies. I will be bragging about the Knight Frank report 2020 that shows that SA leads Africa in dollar millionaires followed by Egypt and east Africa is catching up very fast...Tanzania and Botswana have more dollar millionaires than Ghana and ivory coast. kiss cry again their brother Charles udoh wrote an article after reading this...is worried by west Africa's progress. kiss cry our cities in SA, egypt, algeria, Kenya, Tanzania etc..are getting a lot of new infrastructure development compared to your 1 or 2 projects. kiss kiss cry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 10:38am On Apr 07, 2020
@forgiveness, your post doesn't change the fact that the British walked over dead bodies of dark ugly Ashanti's.in 1873...again before that we know the British enslaved Ghanaians during the Atlantic slave trade sent them to the west indies to do hard labour...from 1700-1867. You dark nigger won't mention that kiss kiss note they never faced the full might of the British army hence the British had Kru negroes from.Liberia in the mix. The British army then were fighting wars in SA, India and North America etc...note the brutish empire once controlled nearly 40% of the world including USA. kiss kiss
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:40am On Apr 07, 2020
jln115:
It doesn't matter if they were there when the Dutch came or not, the fact is Black SAn built cities which you claimed they didn't

secondly I'm Boer and I'm not Dutch

Did British meet cities in Nigeria when they came? Yes or No? grin

Did Boer (Dutch) meet any city in South Africa as at the time they arrived? Yes or No? grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7015) (7016) (7017) (7018) (7019) (7020) (7021) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.