Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,005 members, 7,863,633 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:03 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (7028) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6290708 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7025) (7026) (7027) (7028) (7029) (7030) (7031) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
@Xhosanostra, as soon as he sees me on Nairaland he logs off grin grin grin because I specialize in exposing him. Something about me makes him angry he takes insult on some of the things I say here. kiss kiss grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
jln115:

Simply seizing land from whites is an absolutely horrible idea.........Zimbabwe is a great example.

Also although I strongly oppose expropriation without compensation as it grossly violates property rights, but if you read the bill then you would know government land is going to be the first to expropriated, then idle Land, no productive land will be touched...........the bill also includes land owned by Black tribal leaders hence why the Zulu King has partnered with Afriforum to fight the Bill.

Also the Bill only stipulates that land will be expropriated as a last resort.....willing buyer willing seller are still the main means of land redistribution.
I think it is a good thing because at least, some poor people will get a small piece of land to do subsistance farming on and reduce poverty.

Zimbabwe is what it is because economic activities have been sanctioned badly
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 2:48pm On Apr 07, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

you hobbits think you know everything...you are a joke....stick the colony matters, please
when Ghana is empowering her local industry, providing available soft loans to GHANAIAN, and equipping five different company to fully go into medical equipment amidst convid 19. your clown of president who can't not comes close to nana mentally is busy distributing 100 million shilling to your musicians just to entertain you idiots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 07, 2020
obaaderemi:
He is the same as the KwameApe ediot. grin
A confused black South African kaffir who hates his black skin and thinks dissing blacks will make him feel better. The really pity are the Kenyans and fellow black South Africans edging him on when he insults Nigerians turning a blind eye to his madman frustrated rants against black skin in general. He even tags some of them for support when Nigerians and Ghanaians hit him hard. grin
Stop calling out the black South Africans because of that lunatic, he is a racist white South African. I wonder why you couldn't fathom through his posts. He even used to pretend to be a ghanaian, hence his kwame moniker, in the past. He created numerous threads insulting Nigerians who mistook him for a true Ghanaian just to drive a wedge between the two countries he hated with passion.

No matter what, Black South Africans are our brothers and sisters. We belong in the same race. They are great people also. This is why all African nations had to stand with them when they were fighting off the grip of the ancestors of that racist fool wannabe kwame. All we do here is just bants between us brethren and we must not give the fool any opportunity to belittle us collectively.

Pls go your bants like you all do here (for fun) but do not insult black South Africans on his account again.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 2:53pm On Apr 07, 2020
@lionessza, that guy is a colour blocker from the north he's not a Boer he's 100% black darker than you but a Mboweni type. Never was never will if noticed whenever am here he disappears.... Log off. The truth is the guy has lied to himself to a level he doesn't want people to see him being exposed on this site. He likes useless debates...that boosts his fake nairaland identity. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
vaxx1:
when Ghana is empowering her local industry, providing available soft loans to GHANAIAN, and equipping five different company to fully go into medical equipment amidst convid 19. your clown of president who can't not comes close to nana mentally is busy distributing 100 million shilling to your musicians just to entertain you idiots

New prototypes for local manufacturing of VENTILATORS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNXjtru9AxM&t=471s

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
@oba, if you read your history at school you'd know that SA did imported slaves from Benin republic during the Jan Van Riebeeck era they were called "Kaffirs van Guinee" by the Asian muslim slaves who made up majority of early Cape and nearly all Benin slaves Died out in Cape Town while some were re transhipped to Batavia/Indonesia. The joke is on you negro... kiss kiss kiss Jan van riebeeck himself had 18 slaves out of those 5 were classified as "kaffirs" (3 Angolans and 2 Benin slaves) and the rest were Asians from Indonesia, India, Bangladeshis. kiss kiss after seeing that naked Benin slaves were dying off and Angolans were only surviving slaves from the west coast of Africa the Cape imported slaves from East Africa 26% and Madagascar 25% and Indonesian peninsula 23% and Indian peninsula 25% (India, Bangladesh, Burma and Thailand). West Africa made up 1% most surviving slaves were Angolans...as Benin slaves died out.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 3:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
gomojam:
he is a racist white South African.

LMFAO,I feel for you. How sure are you that the guy you quoted is a Nigerian? grin. Anyways,you are one of the few black people on this thread grin. You are surrounded by Meeners, Sirs& their servants...I believe they call themselves self critical blacks cheesy. Here is my advice to you if you want to be listened to on this thread; talk about tribal differences between zulus ,& xhosas, or yorubas &igbos grin. Or pick at indians grin. Never talk badly of whities cheesy. You will get ignored of viciously attacked by " black SA" monikers or" Nigerians " with lines like " we black people are the problem in this world " grin " we need diversity ( racial)in order for our countries to "work" ,look at the rest of Africa " grin grin grin. Meanwhile the poorest person in SA is as poor as their Burundi counterpart grin,and the richest is as rich as their cousins in Monaco grin.

Note: no real black SA would be insulting other tribes ,calling them baboons or people from up north grin.& no black SA will call other Africans such names either . It wouldn't make any sense. Btw, do know that there are a lot of white people who know how to communicate well in indigenous SA languages ,in particular xhosa & Zulu. Becareful,but you seem woke enough ( btw house niggas get offended bu that term " woke",because their masters hate it die ) grin grin grin grin . Let me come & be going before I'm accused of being a "charcoal Venda girl" grin.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 3:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
All.fake accounts have disappeared let me log off grin grin grin I wish nairaland was like Facebook or twitter where we would trace a person by checking his profile, check his friends and photos. grin shocked
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
Just30:
I think it is a good thing because at least, some poor people will get a small piece of land to do subsistance farming on and reduce poverty.

I'm one of those people who's against land expropriation because I know some South Africans very well. Some have sold the houses that the government built for them, to return to the squatter camps/shacks. The government have really tried in some cases to uplift poverty, but it seems some people have gotten used to playing a certain role in life. There's nothing I despise more than a weak, "woe is me" mentality, when you can take steps to improve your life or ensure that things don't get worse for you by making better choices. Some South Africans have this annoying tendency of blaming everything on the past when they make shitty decisions in the present. I saw something a couple of hours ago where one Malawian pastor was asking people to send him donations during lockdown. This created an outrage on SM with many people cautioning fellow South Africans not to send him a dime because they'll be the ones left with nothing & once again blame an external force for their hardships. Anyway, just a few hours after the pastor posted the 1st video, he posted a 2nd one showing how many people have sent him money in the span of a couple of hours. That's unadulterated stupidity right there, to give away your money to some scumbag con artist, when the future is in limbo. Nobody knows when things will return to normal, yet there're idiots willingly digging deep into their pockets, to appease a fùcking, lying POS in the name of religion. The same people will then turn around & blame the government amongst other things when they're left with little to carry them through.

Anyway, subsistence farming should begin on a large scale in the villages where there's a lot of space. But guess what? Many are running away from them, claiming there's no work. Hence the urban areas are congested & rural areas, desolate. That's the mentality of some people over here. Don't go by what you read online & the little violin moments some seem addicted to.

Look at the space.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AmenhotepZuid: 3:30pm On Apr 07, 2020
@lionessza, another fake account spotted grin grin grin. Don't worry you're a dark Tito Mboweni Boer like your fellow northerner Jl115 Limpopo blood is thicker than water. I know by now you fools think you are clever since your fellow nose Ramaphosa is appointed as a president by the ANC. kiss grin grin let me go to American sites.... cool cool I will be back.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2020
AmenhotepZuid:
@lionessza, another fake account spotted grin grin grin. Don't worry you're a dark Tito Mboweni Boer like your fellow northerner Jl115 Limpopo blood is thicker than water. I know by now you fools think you are clever since your fellow nose Ramaphosa is appointed as a president by the ANC. kiss grin grin let me go to American sites.... cool cool I will be back.

LMFAO, give it up pinkies grin. You can only fool clever blacks and yourself grin.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 3:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
gomojam:
Stop calling out the black South Africans because of that lunatic, he is a racist white South African. I wonder why you couldn't fathom through his posts. He even used to pretend to be a ghanaian, hence his kwame moniker, in the past. He created numerous threads insulting Nigerians who mistaken him for a true Ghanaian just to drive a wedge between the two countries he hated with passion.

No matter what, Black South Africans are our brothers and sisters. We belong in the same race. They are great people also. This is why all African nations had to stand with them when they were fighting off the grip of the ancestors of that racist fool wannabe kwame. All we do here is just bants between us brethren and we must not give the fool any opportunity to belittle us collectively.

Pls go your bants like you all do here (for fun) but do not insult black South Africans on his account again.
Please, show me where I insulted black South Africans on his account. I am waiting.

And that guy never pretended to be a Ghanaian. There's nothing in a moniker.

I am still waiting though-- show me where I insulted black south Africans on his account before I know how to reply you properly. wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 3:52pm On Apr 07, 2020
gomojam:
Stop calling out the black South Africans because of that lunatic, he is a racist white South African. I wonder why you couldn't fathom through his posts.
grin This guy is funny. I wonder why you can't fathom through his posts that he is a self- hating black south African. It's easy to see for any smart person.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:52pm On Apr 07, 2020
obaaderemi:
He is the same as the KwameApe ediot. grin
A confused black South African kaffir who hates his black skin and thinks dissing blacks will make him feel better. The really pity are the Kenyans and fellow black South Africans edging him on when he insults Nigerians turning a blind eye to his madman frustrated rants against black skin in general. He even tags some of them for support when Nigerians and Ghanaians hit him hard. grin

He has no issues with skin colour, just the idiots. I commend him just so you know. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:53pm On Apr 07, 2020
obaaderemi:
Please, show me where I insulted black South Africans on his account. I am waiting.

I am still waiting though-- show me where I insulted black south Africans on his account before I know how to reply you properly. wink

Are you serious? Lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 07, 2020
Just30:

Subsistence farming doesn't reduce poverty job creation does, also South Africa had a redistribution policy and the result of that was that in 90% of cases people opted to take the money rather than the land itself.

And Zimbabwe was once the breadbasket of Africa....sanctions aren't responsible for the lack of agricultural production in Zim, land seizures are however!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
forgiveness:

Thank you. EOD. grin
Just like the Brits didn't find cities in Nigeria....case closed wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
obaaderemi:

Lol, I wasn't trying to be insultive bro. He has been on nairaland for long bro. He was once called out for that by a female ghanaian called V0lV0 here.

Mio mean lati rude si yin egbon.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
Lionessza6:

LMFAO,I feel for you. How sure are you that the guy you quoted is a Nigerian? grin. Anyways,you are one of the few black people on this thread grin. You are surrounded by Meeners, Sirs& their servants...I believe they call themselves self critical blacks cheesy. Here is my advice to you if you want to be listened to on this thread; talk about tribal differences between zulus ,& xhosas, or yorubas &igbos grin. Or pick at indians grin. Never talk badly of whities cheesy. You will get ignored of viciously attacked by " black SA" monikers or" Nigerians " with lines like " we black people are the problem in this world " grin " we need diversity ( racial)in order for our countries to "work" ,look at the rest of Africa " grin grin grin. Meanwhile the poorest person in SA is as poor as their Burundi counterpart grin,and the richest is as rich as their cousins in Monaco grin.

Note: no real black SA would be insulting other tribes ,calling them baboons or people from up north grin.& no black SA will call other Africans such names either . It wouldn't make any sense. Btw, do know that there are a lot of white people who know how to communicate well in indigenous SA languages ,in particular xhosa & Zulu. Becareful,but you seem woke enough ( btw house niggas get offended bu that term " woke",because their masters hate it die ) grin grin grin grin . Let me come & be going before I'm accused of being a "charcoal Venda girl" grin.
@AmenhotepZuid You see!! Not even Lionessza6 likes the racist ret@rded sh1t you post!!

PS He told me he was coloured............but in my opinion and judging by his posts of years ago, he is a Black dude who just likes trolling this thread, spewing racist sh1t about Boer, Venda and Black people in general alike!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
jln115:

Subsistence farming doesn't reduce poverty job creation does, also South Africa had a redistribution policy and the result of that was that in 90% of cases people opted to take the money rather than the land itself
And Zimbabwe was once the breadbasket of Africa....sanctions aren't responsible for the lack of agricultural production in Zim, land seizures are however!

That's what this is all about. Money. Money that the same people will piss away in a short space of time & then blame Apartheid all over again when it's all gone. Some tenderpreneurs are broke today because they spent all the money that the government granted to them, to start businesses with on fancy lifestyles & women. Sometimes I wonder what more do we need as people to finally get our acts together & stop blaming the past for everything, when we have today to start making smarter life choices.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
gomojam:
Lol, I wasn't trying to be insultive bro. He has been on nairaland for long bro. He was once called out for that by a female ghanaian called V0lV0 here.

Mio mean lati rude si yin egbon.
Egbon for where? I thought you could show me where I insulted black south Africans on his account. grin
He is black, don't be deceived.

I know you got soft spot for the South Africans from your post. Maybe you live in their country. grin
But while the same guy was calling Nigerians and Ghanaians all kinds of racist names, the same black south Africans who took this banters more seriously than it is were egging him on and posting stupid Smileys. You failed to notice that,didn't you,egbon. then when the same guy attacks South African blacks, he becomes their enemy especially that girl grin. The same idiot tried to cosy up to me but got rebuffed. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
gallivant:

Are you serious? Lol
Lol @ gallipig. Care to show us?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
gallivant:

He has no issues with skin colour, just the idiots. I commend him just so you know. grin grin
Can you see how stupid you are?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
These two Kenyan tech enthusiast have done far better job in some back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk3jxr3U-rM&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR1sfDfo_rEtbsgyWwJHKxIl61oshoHuHWd1xBd3fV3y361CpJOgUyybF3g
Just30:

New prototypes for local manufacturing of VENTILATORS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNXjtru9AxM&t=471s

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

The picture is about Ghana... The president is showing them the future of Ghana..But the photo he is holding is of old Nairobi(nairobi of 80s) grin grin
But you people once agreed Ghana is ahead of Kenya. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
obaaderemi:
Can you see how stupid you are?
i totally agree with gallivant...so oba every day you call us little indians. how do you feel now cheesy...i think Rafiki AmenhotepZuid grin grin is ok

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 07, 2020
obaaderemi:
But you people once agreed Ghana is ahead of Kenya. grin
no man ..we were just being nice an stuff you know cheesy...but the colony citizens grew beard an nuts grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by pacretus(m): 4:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
jln115:
Ok so explain what an active nuclear weapon is vs a non active nuclear weapon!
help yourself with this article. The difference is that one is just an enriched uranium which many countries including Iran have in abundance, the other is a nuclear bomb.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
jln115:

Subsistence farming doesn't reduce poverty job creation does, also South Africa had a redistribution policy and the result of that was that in 90% of cases people opted to take the money rather than the land itself.

Every time someone complains about being poor, I evaluate their lives, to see how much they have contributed to their own misery. In most cases, they're the architect of their own situation but are unaware of it for some weird reason I still don't understand.

I'll give you an example. There's a woman that works as a domestic worker for one of my neighbours. She doesn't earn a lot & is a single mother of 3. She's always complained to me about her situation & I've helped her when I could. Currently, she's pregnant with her 4th child, that's when I stopped feeling sorry for her. She'll never get a dime from me again. I don't like stupid people who have no empathy or sympathy for themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
XhosaNostra:

That's what this is all about. Money. Money that the same people will piss away in a short space of time & then blame Apartheid all over again when it's all gone. Some tenderpreneurs are broke today because they spent all the money that the government granted to them, to start businesses with on fancy lifestyles & women. Sometimes I wonder what more do we need as people to finally get our acts together & stop blaming the past for everything, when we have today to start making smarter life choices.
Im fully supportive of land redistribution as long as it is through willing buyer and willing seller policies and there is actually Government support to train and equip people to start profitable agricultural businesses. Hell I even support sustainable BEE policies as long as the people benefit from it and not the few politically connected elite !

However the majority of SAn don't need land....they need Jobs, this land thing has just become a political scapegoat thanks to the EFF!

I'm the biggest patriot you can get, all I ever want is for South Africa and South Africans to flourish, I also wouldn't be on this thread defending and bragging about my country if i wasn't..........Its this exact reason why I can't stand AmenhotepZuid and Lionessza6 s Racist B.S!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

i totally agree with gallivant...so oba every day you call us little indians. how do you feel now cheesy...i think Rafiki AmenhotepZuid grin grin is ok
I don't feel anything you shouldn't feel when a confused black south African calls blacks stupid because he is stupid. But I can see you don't care as long as he abuses Nigerians. My enemy's enemy is my friend,isn't it? It shows how desperate you are.

Calling you little Indians is not racist,boy. grin I coined the name for you to open your eyes to the fact that it's demeaning to sheepishly accept Indian dominance on your own land. Explain to me how that is racist.

By the way, I never knew the name pissed you peoole off so much.,Little Indian. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7025) (7026) (7027) (7028) (7029) (7030) (7031) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.